Xenqu

Onboarding, process automation, reporting, HRMS for HR

visit website

Xenqu Reviews

Pros

The ease of this product is great, it is very user friendly. Also have great customer support and get my issues addressed very quickly.

Betsy P.

The software enables our business to implement greater state/federal compliance and control the onboarding process much easier. The dashboard reporting capabilities are great.

Tracie T.

I do like how this software is accessible remotely and is user friendly to our caregivers.

Felicia S.

Patrick M.

The everify process is too delayed for me to use.

Irene P.

Sabrina A.

4.1

Great team! Great on-boarding tool for new associates!

We're really happy with the rep team. They have been easy to approach, as we've had questions or new challenges.

Pros

E-verify built-in. Compliance modules built-in. Requirements and reminders. Customizability. Scalability.

Cons

I would love to have the branding reflect our company and not the onboarding company name. "White label", I think they call it.

Overall good product

Pros

It is comprehensive and the staff is very responsive.

Cons

It would be nice to have control over our own digitizing. If we have a form that is a one off, it is a lengthy process to get it set up if you need a quick signature.

Thanks for the 5-star review Page! We look forward to continuing (and growing) our partnership with you and PSG!

Potential

Pros

Easy to use and its great to have everything in one portal. Also like that you can see what candidates are doing in real time.

Cons

Slow, very glitchy. The everify process is too delayed for me to use.

Thrilled with Xenqu

Our business onboards over 200 people a week on average. We needed a software tool that would provide compliance controls, automation, and reporting capabilities for high volume business. The software has more than met our business needs. I-9 compliance is also a big risk for our business and the software is one of the few on the market that mirrors the form I-9 exactly and adheres to most Everify requirements.

Pros

The software enables our business to implement greater state/federal compliance and control the onboarding process much easier. The dashboard reporting capabilities are great!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve when first using the software as the automation added complexity that our business did not have prior to using Xenqu. However, I was able to quickly learn the software and how the automation works. I do feel the reporting capabilities need improvement to make it more user friendly - i.e. some of the reporting template options are written for someone with IT knowledge but doesn't always work so great for those actually creating/running reports.

Xenqu Experience

Overall, my job is easier with xenqu than without. I would like to see changes to make it easier for those who are not familiar with computers.

Pros

I like the flexibility that it allows our office when it comes to the hiring process. Not needing our hires to be completed 100% in office can really speed up the process. It also allows flexibility for our nurses to complete annual training.

Cons

It requires A LOT of troubleshooting and assistance for applicants and new hires to complete the forms. IT does not seem overly user friendly for somebody who is not tech-savy.

Happy we found Xenqu

This is a great way for us to send our candidates their paperwork in one easy platform. The E-verify feature is also a great time saver.

Pros

Cons

Takes some getting used to what buttons to click and what each button does. Once you know the system it is second nature.

User Friendly

Pros

the software is very user friendly for both the ops specialist and the consultant.

Cons

there are some issues, can't submit prior to start date. Sometimes the forms do not pick up changes

Xenqu Review

Pros

The element that I like most about Xenqu is that it frees up time to complete other tasks and makes orientating new hires more streamlined.

Cons

Honestly, the rapid name change has been difficult to explain to our caregivers that were used to using PRYDE. In terms of the software, the inconsistency of the upload functionality is sometimes problematic. For example, some screens show the upload feature on the right hand side and other screens show the original upload screen.

Accessible but slow

I do like the layout when our caregivers access this for hires. I like how it creates a Que and essentially forces the caregivers to complete documents in the correct order. I feel it helps the caregivers fill out forms correctly as it turns red when something is not completed correctly. This has helped auditing and eliminated the need for corrections.

Pros

Cons

The software is very patchy with speed. Sometimes it works great and other days it's too slow.

A Solid Onboarding Software

After taking a few months to train on and learn the software, I am comfortable with it and like using it to hire new employees. It's not intuitive for them, and we frequently have employees who are being hired or are updating their credentials who experience problems with the organization.

Pros

Xenqu makes getting all required credentials in one place really easy.

Cons

The accessibility and organization of the software takes some time to get used to and isn't incredibly intuitive.

User Friendly

Pros

The customer support team is awesome and efficient.

Cons

The glitches and updates causes things to move slow