All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PurelyHR Reviews

Great system

9 out of 10. Simple, low cost, easy to use, and I can call the owner of the company on his cell for customer support.

Pros

Very end user friendly

Cons

The initial upload form was a little confusing, importing balances for each EE from another system, but I did eventually fill out the upload excel sheet correctly on my third try.

Easy to setup and use

The system was very easy to setup and use. We deployed it very quickly. We are happy with the service.

Cons

Hi Dany, Thank you. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying Time-Off Manager! Sincerely, TOM.

Very easy to navigate and comlete what you need to quickly

Very easy to use, setting up new employees is a breeze and if you need help, they always get back to you promptly with the correct information in a step-by-step format.

Cons

Hi Theresa, Thank you for leaving such a friendly review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Team TOM.

User friendly

How come the sick leave for other employees doesn't show on my screen?

Cons

Hi Lydia, Thank you for leaving such a friendly review! We truly appreciate it. You should have received a email from one of our support representatives to answer your question. Sincerely, Team TOM.

Simple, Excellent and easily to use software

As per my experienced using this software, I find it reliable, security is good, and easily to used.

Cons

Hi Jonathan, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using Time-Off Manager. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a friendly review. Sincerely, TOM.

Perfect solution for time off management!!

Excellent product, easy to set up and use. Fantastic customer service!!

Cons

Hi Stéphanie, Thank you for being part of the TOM family! We are happy to hear that you love our product! Thank you for leaving such a friendly review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, TOM.

This software is very easy to use. Have no problems with this software.

My experience with this software is that this software is very easy to use.

Cons

Hi Deborah, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy the simplicity of Time-Off Manager. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a friendly review. Sincerely, TOM Team.

Fast and easy

Pros : Creates visions on all schedule department Con : easy to get lost with the real figures of days left if an employee or manager forgets to go and do a request

Cons

Hi Philippe, Thank you for leaving such a friendly review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, TOM.

Love it!

I have experienced some confusion setting our profiles up, BUT, the customer service you provide is OUTSTANDING, and they always help me get things straightened out. Also, our employees love this tool...they have no problem using it. Overall, love the software and would recommend it.

Cons

can be a bit intimidating upon new usage

it works but has some areas that don't work with our current policies and so forth. We have to do adjustments and accrual rates don't always apply or are avail to change to with in the software.

Cons

Hi Amber, Thank you for leaving a review. We sorry to hear that you are having compatibility issues based on your current policies. Often we are able to customize our system to meet our customers needs. If you haven't already, please contact our support team to see if there is a way we can help you solve these issues! We hope that we can help improve you experience with Time-Off Manager! Sincerely, TOM.

Best attendance tracking software on the market!

This is the most efficient and useful independent (not part of an entire HR suite) attendance tracking software on the market. It's intuitive, has amazing reporting capabilities and is so simple to use. It's been one of the best new programs that I've rolled out in our company.

Not Intuitive

The software does not allow flexibility in properly handling request. I guess since I inherited this software I wasn't part of the original implementation team. My attempts to make it fit the organization were futile. Customer Service, although prompt were not able to help me. I will be looking to replace for 2017.

Cons

Hi Julian, We are truly sorry to hear about your experience with Time-Off Manager. We've notified our support team who will contact you and see how we can help! Thank you for your review, we hope that we can improve your overall experience with us. Sincerely, Tom Team.

Great software. Very user friendly and has a lot of options for great record keeping.

This system has been a great improvement to our company. It sends reminders for work Anniversaries and birthdays. The reports are easy to use. Very pleased so far.

Cons

Hi Alicia, Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, TOM.

Good product

Good dashboard. A little cumbersome at times but worth using for sure. Customer service rating only based upon not being applicable to me at this point.

Cons

Hi Chris, We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a friendly review. Sincerely, TOM.

Best after much searching

Great software, priced better than other tracking systems and integrates well. Reporting is good, UI is very easy to use and the overall experience is A+.

Cons

Hi Dennis, Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, TOM.

It is easy to use

seems easy to use, have not had to use much though

Cons

Hi Jackie, We are confident you will love the software even more once you have experienced all it has to offer. Thank you for leaving such a friendly review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, TOM.

Great way to keep track of time off

Very easy way to keep track of vacation and sick time.

Cons

Hi Crystal, We are thrilled to hear that Time-Off Manager has simplified your leave management needs! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a friendly review. Sincerely, TOM.

I LOVE THIS SETUP FOR TIMEOFF/VACATIONS/ETC

Really does a fantastic job of keeping track and ease of adding/deletion of days.

Cons

Hi Janice, We are happy to hear that you love Time-Off Manager for your time-off! Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, TOM.

Time of Manager Review

We love everything about Time Off Manger. It's so easy to use and meets exactly our expectations. It would be nice to integrate a time sheets tracking system in the future that is equally easy to use. Customer service has been very good as well, they usually reply right away.

Great product!

I'm really happy with this software. I was using a product called TrackSmart (which was really horrible) and the difference is like night and day. Your product was easy to set up and maintain. And, it tracks leave accurately. Our employees are really happy with it too!

Excellent Product!

Best time tracking software I've seen yet! Pros: Customer service is exceptional. The developers are constantly updating the system. All new features are added at no extra cost. Extremely easy to use! Cons: None Overall: 200% suggest you try this time management tool!

Cons

I was checking on my time vacaction and sick time left this year.

I don't have any issues with putting in my time off and it is pretty self explanatory. I cannot think of any cons for this software.

Cons

Hi Patricia, Thank you for leaving such a friendly review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, Team TOM.

Lot easier to use than I thought

Information I need is readily available and is user friendly.

Cons

Hi Selma, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy the simplicity of Time-Off Manager. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a friendly review. Sincerely, TOM.

Worldwide Quest Review

We are a small company and have only been using the product for a little over a month. It was easy to implement and users have found it very simple to use and intuitive. It provides us with everything we need. I can't think of any cons with the product at this time.

Great product

It is so easy to use. I really appreciate that!

Cons

Hi Febi, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy the simplicity of Time-Off Manager. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a friendly review. Sincerely, Team TOM.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.