PushFar  Logo

PushFar Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.74/10

See full reviews by rating

I was able to connect with a new mentor super quick, and new mentees. The product is clear, effective and easy to use and links you up with great matches for your goals.
Lack of particular features that would enhance the overall site.
Many many times, I message people asking for them to meet up (either as a mentor or mentee) but they ignore me, it can get a little demotivating to keep trying constantly.
No there's not currently something that we feel is missing. As we progress with the platform some things may come up but the team are always open and transparent on what the system can do.

PushFar users...

listing-logo
Mentorink-logo

Mentorink

How would you rate PushFar ?

Pushfar Review

I have solved issues in finding potential mentors and networking with like-minded people.

Pros

Ease of use and simplicity. It follows a core model without the addition of fluff features that bring little to no value. The networking process is much easier in comparison to other platforms like LinkedIn. It also has an international presence so it is easy to seek out individuals from all over the world

Cons

Lack of particular features that would enhance the overall site. Examples more badges to encourage user participation, a feature for group mentoring, and an online suggestion box instead of having to go to the creator directly. Last but not least, many users do not use the site as it is intended.

Clarion Events - 5* Review

We introduced the platform to track our mentoring across the business and encourage networking, skill sharing and a culture of learning within Clarion.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly an not overcomplicated. It has all the features needed to instigate and maintain a mentoring relationship. We are still in the process of integrating teams/outlook calendars with the platform which I think will be highly beneficial for users.

Cons

Only con is people not being able to reinstate an expired pairing request, which often happens.

PushFar

It’s helped us with our mentoring relationships and we’ve also found it useful as a networking platform for new staff who can ‘shop’ for specialisms and get in touch with people across the business to chat more

Pros

It’s simple and easy to use. Clear and well structured web page, easy to search for mentors and group ‘skills and behaviours’

Cons

I’m not a fan of using the scheduling software but that’s about it

PushFar. Excellent Mentoring platform.

The benefits have been that educators around the world have begun to meet in this professional context, leading to rich conversations about their careers as well as strategies for improving student learning. It allows for equity in opportunities for professional educators to learn from one another. This is what we were looking for and this is what PushFar provides - along with an excellent, personal customer service and support.

Pros

The product is extremely user-friendly and when we have questions about extending the use of the platform, or suggestions about potential useful features, the PushFar team is exceptional in customer service. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really knows his stuff and is accomplished at explaining to others in a motivating and supportive way.

Cons

Uploading articles to the Thread. This is apparently in the pipline though. PushFar is always one step ahead of the game!

Great platform!

It has been great to work with Ed and the team to create a product that is personalised to our companies needs. The team have been very helpful and are always on hand to offer IT and general support. From an administrator side the platform is easy to use and great for us to review how our members use the platform.

Pros

It allows our members to network and connect freely without internal support. The programme allows members to be very specific in what they are looking for and the support they need. The ability to track all progress, goals and outcome.

Cons

Currently there isn't a con to the programme. Would be great to look to expand and progress with our members.

User friendly

Experience with PushFar and their team is excellent

Pros

User friendly a d easy to administrate, allows individuals to manage their own relationships and see who is on the platform most suitable to support them.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like, can' think of how to make it even better.

Mentoring on scale

Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always available to quickly respond to queries or provide demo material (live or recorded) as needed for our ongoing marketing

Pros

PushFar has enabled us to offer a larger mentoring service to our employees - based on employees being at the heart of profile creation and matching. The training resources available in the platform guide people accordingly and we have been able to create sub-platforms within our main platform for targeted groups and initiatives (e.g. diverse mentoring groups linked to programmes).

Cons

The software and platform is excellent. The MI available is great when you can get your employees to keep logging their mentoring goals and meetings in the platform - that is an organisational challenge

Push Far pushed my career forward

I tell everyone about Push Far, its the perfect mentoring site - simple to use, huge number of highly qualified participants and a founder who truly cares about his product.

Pros

The site is easy to use, with a great customer service team on hand for support when needed. Its really easy to schedule meetings, agree on meeting agendas & track goal progress.

Cons

It was difficult to add a new mentee, a few buttons needed to increase capacity (with no instructions to support)

Perfect onboarding process!

Pros

After a straightforward onboarding process I booked myself for a training class and I was very positive surprised about the quality and depth of the training which is a comprehensive package to make the best out of being and becoming a mentor or mentee and using this platform. I just started using the platform and I do like the clean UI and easy to understand navigation.

Cons

I am just starting to use the application, so can't say much about it. The onboarding process was great though

Connects the International School Community

Pros

1. Outstanding support from the Pushfar staff. 2. User-friendly and ease of navigation. 3. Customization of the platform to meet the needs of the organization. 4. Availability of resources to all users.

Cons

Not much to say ... my experience has been extremely positive.

Volunteer Mentor adding value to others

Extremely positive in making connections with like-minded people and giving me a flexible volunteering opportunity. The international nature is especially wonderful for me because I love to make connections in other nations too.

Pros

I have been able to establish very productive mentoring relationship with women from other countries who are not able to pay for a mentor, this allows me to have a flexible volunteering experience myself. As a professional coach and mentor and a business owner, I have some ideas and tools that I can share with them to add value to them while at the same time gaining experience with people from a wide range of sectors I would not usually be able to speak with.

Cons

Training for incoming and experienced Mentors would be something to add in so that we can share knowledge on the platform, I feel quite disconnected from the PushFar team most of the time, I just use the platform but I do not feel part of the team. We could arrange workshops and share ideas and get to know the other mentors perhaps but this is not offered. Many many times, I message people asking for them to meet up (either as a mentor or mentee) but they ignore me, it can get a little demotivating to keep trying constantly

Perfect for Mentoring - Highly Recommended!

I've had a superb experience. The whole team are always extremely dedicated to ensuring our mentoring success and always provide us with additional innovative ways to make sure our mentoring programmes work.

Pros

PushFar's platform is extremely easy to use and allows me to manage my own mentoring relationships and report on our entire organisation's mentoring quickly and effectively. If anyone is looking to run a mentoring programme, they need PushFar. Not only is it fantastic at matching people together but it also is immensely effective at ensuring our mentoring pairs are engaged and stay on track with mentoring activities.

Cons

Nothing! It serves the purpose we need and whenever we've had suggested or requested additional features, PushFar have delivered them quickly and effectively.

Beauty in it's simplicity...

We've opened ourselves up to more diversity of thought - allowing colleagues around the globe to connect with others around the globe to enhance their skills and abilities.

Pros

Simple, effective, easy to use, broader appeal so it's not just a mentoring programme. Integration into our HRIS allowed us to open our population up to so much more through mentoring. It allowed us to open our colleagues up to a diverse network of people, not just in our own business, but externally as well. Global reach and utterly amazing.

Cons

As with any new technologies, there's always a couple of little teething issues. The team at PushFar are amazing and sorted them.

5* Definitely Recommend

Pros

Pushfar is easy to manage as an administrator and easy for our users to use. As a growing service within the organisation the Pushfar team have been so helpful and quick to respond to any questions we may have regarding Pushfar. Pushfar has allowed our company to have a programme that allows our Members to have control over their career development and development to become chartered members without us having to be as involved as we have been previously.

Cons

Makes it super easy to find mentor and mentee. The matching is super relevant

Pusher helped me to discovered true connections with real professionals in my field of interest. The mentoring relationship is superb thanks to the best and accurate matching done by the software

Pros

It’s very easy to request a mentoring relationship (mentor/mentee), super easy to schedule a meeting, follow up etc. Mentoring really made easy and pleasantly amazing! Thanks Pushfar

Cons

This software is so well done and perfect which makes it impossible to find any “cons”. I love Pushfar!

Fantastic Platform to Run Mentoring Schemes

PushFar offers us a great way to manage and run mentoring schemes, which we used to do in a very limited way. Being able to run mentoring efficiently and see direct value is great. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and understand and I would highly recommend it.

Pros

PushFar is extremely easy to use, while offering a comprehensive and extensive list of features to help our employees manage their mentoring relationships, and management to see what is happening. Great onboarding experience (took less than a week from contract to our first mentor matches), and very innovative feature releases.

Cons

Nothing yet. Any features lacking are always quickly added by their team.

My favorite tool for career growth

In the past few months, I've met some amazing people on PushFar who have helped me achieve some of my professional goals, and I even started collaborating on projects with one of them, which is great because we now have kind of a "mutual mentoring" relationship. Currently, I have a great mentor who's been helping me gain confidence for job interviews and to prepare correctly for them. What is most amazing about this is that my mentor is PushFar's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which goes to show how committed he is to the platform's mission.

Pros

It gives you exactly what it promises you: an easy way to find mentors or mentees who are interested in the same topics as you, a community of people willing to help each other grow, and a great tool to track your progress and your goals.

Cons

The software is great, the only thing that could make it better would be to have more users.

Perfect site for Mentoring

Very useful tool for staff to manage their own mentoring.

Pros

It is an easy interface to use and allows mentors and mentees to easily get in touch. Simple to use

Cons

No complaints at present. Software serves as a great tool for employees and employers alike

Mentoring made simple

I am a really big fanof PushFar and its mission

Pros

- Connecting with Mentors and Mentees - Staying organised with goals - Connecting with a likeminded community - Free to use

Cons

- Its a new platform but functionality is being added all the time

The best way to push your career!

Using this platform over the years I have significantly improved my career. Since I have joined the platform since early beginnings I had the honor to work with PushFar [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a mentor.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super professional, always willing to help, approachable (even he is very busy), and kind. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me with giving career advice that help me make a great progress over the time. I believe that having a mentor is one of the most important things for having a successful career.

Pros

- easy to use - connecting with people all over the world working in the same industry as I do - knowledge and experience exchange - motivation and support - great mentors

Cons

I didn't have any difficulties with using software, user experience is great done and it's easy to navigate.

Superb Enabler

From our initial engagement we found the experience as made as easy as possible by the Pushfar team. At every step they helped us understand the workings of the system and which would suit our aspirations best.

Pros

The software was simple to set up and easy to learn how to use. We were up for running within a few weeks of contacting the Pushfar team and the experience was seamless and smooth.

Cons

We’ve not come across aspects that have been a problem so far; it’s very adaptive and easy to scale.

Virtual the "New" name of the game!

I am responsible for mentoring colleagues and am also responsible for training staff and I have found it very useful, especially in these "virtual" times.

Pros

It is well laid out, functional and easy to navigate through the relevant features

Cons

I honestly could not find any aspect of the software which I did not like. I have used other platforms and I have found that PushFar is superior.

Mentoring made simple

I’m pleased with my experience so far. Over the last month, I’ve been able to make meaningful connections with other digital marketers. I have a mentor for my business and a mentee who I help with university challenges.

Pros

Easy, simple and effective. My favourite feature at the moment is video calling, especially with virtual mentoring sessions!

Cons

Can’t really think of any, liked it all!

Mentor

I have gained some mentees and I have been approached too.

Pros

Having retired from working with people throughout my life career, I wanted to give something back. I am so pleased to have found Push Far which gives me access to people looking for Mentors and Mentees looking for Mentors. I have had people contact me and I have contacted others offering help. The system is easy to use. I particularly like the messaging system and the diary reminders which link to my own calendar.

Cons

Nothing - the software is excellent. I like the way it works for me.

Amazing product, great results

Awesome. Found a mentor within a really short time period, they still mentor me now and have delivered massive value!

Pros

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, it works exactly how I needed it to.