QuotaPath Logo

Logical and efficient comp management for your revenue team.

QuotaPath Reviews

Suggested alternatives

captivateiq
performio
sales-cookie

QuotaPath is a cost effective tool which has helped us to improve efficiency and provides greater visibility for the sales team to the commissions that they are earning.
Being in Business Development, I love having the ability to track my progress towards multiple targets in as well as my commissions. This software gives me a pretty clear line of sight.
The software works great and it has given my team a sense of clarity and confidence that they can hit their commission goals. We also love the integration with Close.com.
Takes the longest time for them to fully understand how to use this section and read it correctly so they know if they are being paid correctly or if something was accidently missed.
Somewhat unhappy but not sure if it's on QP or on my Org.
WAY too many commission earning events get tagged to the wrong payout level.

SM

Stephanie M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

So glad we went with QuotaPath

QuotaPath team has been extremely easy to work with and helped get us up and running quickly. They continue to add improvements to the system that are still easy to use.

Pros

Using QuotaPath allowed us to ditch using excel to manage not only tracking and calculating the commissions earned but more easily track and schedule payments. We have a pay when pay policy and managing that inside QuotaPath has been an immense time saver. As soon as we rolled it out to the sales team the constant questions of what did I earn and when are you paying me have ceased. They love the visibility it gives them.

Cons

As we were an early adopter keeping track of the capitalized expense was still done in an excel file, but since they came up with the "ledger" feature that is no longer a concern and our monthly calculation comes from QuotaPath not excel

AB

Armin B.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Commission reporting better than manual tracking on excel

QuotaPath has been the coolest software for commission tracking and management. Makes your life super easy and also able to export/import through excel. No complaints yet :)

Pros

They are able to provide a report of my commission from a daily and monthly perspective. You are also able to create a goal and the ability to move funds from one account to another. I also like that you can connect slack and it will announce when you book a meeting.

Cons

not much to dislike because previously I've tracked and created formulas on my own in Excel and was super time-consuming.

SC

Shelby C.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

not good

Pros

The idea is good that is all I can say.

Cons

This software rarely works. Freezes every time I attempt to access. I have no way of knowing truely what I am getting paid for.

Hi Shelby, We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble using QuotaPath! Site speed and performance are always top of mind for our team. If you need help understanding your commissions, please feel free to reach out to support@quotapath.com for help.

DL

Daniel L.

QuotaPath Review

Pros

We implemented QuotaPath at the beginning of 2022, during which our organization has rapidly grown, including sales team. We previously manually calculated all commissions, which required effort and prolonged review periods to make corrections. QuotaPath seamlessly integrated with Salesforce, our sales reporting tool, which was appealing to us. We liked the simplicity of the system and ease for setting up plans.

Cons

Not much that we did not like about the product. The reporting functionality can be improved to make it easier to manipulate the csv export file when exported to Excel.

Hey Daniel, It's great to hear you had a positive implementation and were able to easily get your plans and Salesforce integration up and running. It's our goal to help you automate what can be a cumbersome process as your organization scales. You'll be happy to hear that enhancing reporting functionality for Admins and Execs is on our roadmap! If you're interested in learning more, you can reach out to our Product team at product@quotapath.com. Cheers!

JW

Jacob W.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

A better path for the commissions process

Pros

Compensation plans & payout processes be touchy things to discuss internally. There's a lot that can be lost in translation in an explanation to reps of how their comp plan & quota work in terms of commissions payouts if done hastily or improperly. Worst case scenario, commissions payouts are done in spreadsheets, where you the run the risk of calculating them incorrectly. All of these put a strain...

Cons

This isn't so much of a mark against QuotaPath, but the reality is QuotaPath can take a little longer to implement in order to get it right. This longer implementation time isn't a mark against the software, but rather a reality of being intentional about our onboarding. The Sales, Customer Success, & Account Management reps we've been working with have been world-class, and we've had nothing but a great experience thus far.

DJ

David J.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

QuotaPath Saves me time tracking commission, and lets me know where I stand with my goals.

I used to use Excel to track everything. While Excel was good about telling me what I had done and where I was trending, I didn't have visibility on which deals were likely to close and the forecasting of pipeline specifics. I love the extra insight I get from using the service.

Pros

The service has charts for current month-to-date tracking on my goals as well as forecasting for upcoming sales based on my pipeline. This helps me keep up with my goals, and helps me know what deals to work on to move the needle.

Cons

I don't have any missing features that I am really looking for.

EL

Elenur L.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Admin/User friendly commission/bonus tracking tool

It drastically reduced the amount of time spent on bonus/commission calculations, creates transparency for the users with on demand earnings view, offers a central location for the execs, finance, and HR to log in and view details of all historical payments.

Pros

It runs like a native Salesforce app without any delays in sync. I love the UI and it is very easy to create plans.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It fulfills all our current requirements.

Hi Elenur, We built our real-time Salesforce integration and easy setup to be the best in the market, so we're happy to hear you've had a positive experience! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on QuotaPath and helping buyers who are looking for a solution to fix compensation management. We appreciate you!

ET

Elizabeth T.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

How did we live without this?

QuotaPath solved my pain points of time, manual calculations, reminders, visibility, and motivation. This was a game changer! QuotaPath implementation was an easy win and made me look good. :)

Pros

Gone are the days of manual spreadsheets and limited visibility. QuotaPath has made my life (accounting) easier and has made my sales team happier! The setup was very user friendly and the implementation team was amazing in walking through both setting up the integrations with Salesforce and SaaSOptics to get the sales data and process the expense against the deal. I have many hours of my day back and far less headaches trying to keep track of comp on a rolling schedule. Highly recommended for anyone looking to process comp and motivate the sales team at the same time!

Cons

The implementation was not difficult in QuotaPath, but we did need to adjust how data was entered in Salesforce to correctly bring over the information.

Hi Elizabeth, This is music to our ears! We're glad that QuotaPath has been a game changer to you and your sales team. If our platform can help save you time, headaches, and manual effort, we're happy. If you ever need anything, please reach out to your dedicated Account Manager or get in touch at support@quotapath.com.

RN

Robert N.

We use Quota Path for tracking commission and deals

Solid.

Pros

Ease of access is great, the sign up process for new reps is simple. It constantly updates so people can track their progress. It motivates our reps once they see qualifying deals going through.

Cons

Haven't discovered anything yet that we have had issues with.

MW

Max W.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

QuotaPath - The solution to our complex commission spreadsheets!

Very good, we loved our interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who provided an easy, effortless, professional integration and it remains my favourite software integration experience that I've encountered in my career. There's always someone on hand to talk-to and post integration, our account manager is always there to tackle any issues that we may be having. With regards to the software itself, it has solved so many administrative problems that we were having with commission and although every now and again there may be a few bugs, it has been a pleasant experience.

Pros

It's very easy to make amendments, to track how commission is being calculated and it has increased transparency across the team.

Cons

In-house exchange rate calculations would be useful, as we're currently having to undertake this exercise in Hubspot.

MP

Mariana P.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

A review of a very happy customer

Working on the RevOps team, I use to have a big problem with the Sales Team compensation program, from miss calculating data, to payroll process that lasted 15 days because of all the check points we had alongside with the poor visibility from the Sales reps about what commission they were getting at the end of the Quarter. QuotaPath solved our problems by centralizing all the Sales Comp Plans in one place, applying the calculation directly in the tool and making the HubSpot Deals information available for the reps/leaders to check and confirm in real time. With that, we've shorten our payroll processo in 10 days and now the team has complete visibility on what they are working at, commissions earned, to be paid and their attainments.

Pros

Easy visualization for the users and for the payroll/Backoffice team. QuotaPath has a simple and easy format of adding the plans (as complex as they are) and to calculate everything that we struggle to calculate on a spreadsheet. The Customer Service is amazing and the team gives us a lot of support through the entire process.

Cons

I really don't have something that I liked less, but maybe if there is some more filter options on the Analytics views it would be great.

DX

Doris X.

Very helpful for commission

Pros

It helped us to save a lot time in the commission tracking and avoid the errors. The analysis helped a lot in the business plan.

Cons

I think the software is great for me and cannot say anything is bad.

JS

Jared S.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

QuotaPath Makes commission easy

Pros

Quota Path Makes life easy to track where I am for my monthly goals

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little while for it to update after deals close

CS

Chris S.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Messari | Quotapath

Pros

Clear breakdown of opportunities and payouts

Cons

Time it takes to update or refresh the the opportunities that are being paid out on

ND

Nicole D.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Fantastic support & an intuitive platform

The QuotaPath team has been fantastic throughout the sales process, onboarding, and ongoing support. We met with a lot of vendors who presented very complex solutions that required months of onboarding. QuotaPath simplified that and got us up and running in no time - with the ability to adapt to changes in our process quickly and easily. This isn't a high-touch platform for us but when we need it, it's absolutely critical. This has significantly improved our commission management workflow and saved me a lot of time and stress in the process.

Pros

Implementation, ongoing support, easily adjusted based on new plans

Cons

It is lacking SSO/Okta integration - an important security measure.

CH

Chad H.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Compensation Management made easy

As a front line manager, QuotaPath has saved me hours a month by pulling in reporting from SF to automate commission payouts across the team. It has been a fantastic tool overall, and my SDRs enjoy monitoring and tracking their attainment throughout the month.

Pros

QuotaPath allows me to track team attainment and confirm with Individual Contributors with ease. I am now able to put the control in the reps hands so that they can monitor their attainment. This has saved hours coordinating with our Finance teams.

Cons

I have not had any issues or negative experiences with QP.

MU

Mateusz U.

Value for the money

I love it. I can't imagine living without Quotapath now.

Pros

It's amazing how you can design the comp plans freely - as long as it's in your CRM, it can be done in Quotapath

Cons

There are some small details that do not support our use case but they keep developing the service - every time I log in, I see a new improvement

PE

Pat E.

Good platform...

It helps me work more as I can see in real time how much commissions I am making

Pros

It's a user friendly product that provides a clear and summarized overview of sales commissions

Cons

not much to say. It would be nice if multilingual versions of the software were brought in

TM

Toby M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Great Platform

Pros

You can track all your deals and payouts on the same platform. I use it to follow up on accounts we have not closed yet. Great for keeping track of your pipeline!

Cons

Not sure there is one, product does what it’s suppose to and user friendly!

BG

Bretn G.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Easy to set up

Pros

This is a super easy product to implement commission tracking for small teams

Cons

The flow of deals > approval > payout could be more streamlined. The interface is a bit clunky, but the underlying data is accurate.

SG

Sarah G.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Overall good! I don't have any experience with other commission software though.

Pros

Real-time representation of my commission.

Cons

It can be glitchy at times, find I often need to refresh the page.

CW

Corey W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Good Stuff

Good

Pros

I do not have experience in sales without Quota Path but I do love how clear it makes everything.

Cons

Not sure, like above haven't used another software in the past.

BC

Brittnee C.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great for tracking commissions

Pros

I love the easy ability to track my closed/won deals and have a clear view of my commissions associated with each deal. Quotapath makes it easy for me to cross-reference my records and ensure that my commission is accurate. Additionally, I appreciate having a place to view my quota plan.

Cons

I'd like to view additional quarters, other than only the last, current, and next. To track payouts I'd like the ability to go back 2 quarters, rather than 1 without putting in custom dates.

CC

Chester C.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Pros

single source of truth for myself and my team.

Cons

integrations can sometimes be a little confusing

EH

Elizabeth H.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Overall, I like how I can visually see where I am with my goals and how I got/will get there. At times, it can just be a bit confusing to figure out for where to look for certain this with there being so much to look at. Some help text could be helpful!

Pros

I love the various charts, tables, and filtering options. It's very visually pleasing!

Cons

I wish everything was more centralized - it can be consuming to know where to go to look for certain things.