QuotaPath Logo

Logical and efficient comp management for your revenue team.

QuotaPath Reviews - Page 2

EW

Emily W.

Excellent Customer Support

QuotaPath has been really easy to work with. I think they go above and beyond in terms of making sure the onboarding experience goes smoothly and they provide support on an ongoing basis. The fact that they set up our plans for us each year is a huge plus.

Pros

The ease of onboarding and the excellent customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been fantastic. He is in regular communication to share information with us about new features and to answer questions that we have. He's very responsive and set up all of our new plans for 2022 for us in less than 24 hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is also hosting a training session for us for a group of new employees that joined us this year.

Cons

QuotaPath has made a lot of improvements over the past year and added a number of new features since we first started using it. The reporting and ability to export information could be better. Also, we aren't able to use QuotaPath for 606 yet because not all of the fields we need from our CRM can be pulled over. That is in part a limitation of our CRM.

TA

Todd A.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great tool to scale revenue

Pros

Excellent tool that took a 9-16 hour process and eliminated it from our sales ops team and accounting team. Favorit functions- Integrations with our CRM, Clean UI, not over-featured, and the ability to handle complex commissions. But most of all customer support is top-notch.

Cons

I'd like to be able to schedule reports to be delivered to specific individuals at the end of a commission period vs. having to log in to fetch the data.

Hey Todd, It's amazing to hear that QuotaPath has saved your team 9-16 hours when running commissions! And that you have received stellar support from our team. We'd love to hear more about what you're thinking for end-of-period commission reports. If you ever want to talk to our Product team, they are all ears! You can reach them at product@quotapath.com. Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback.

KP

Kate P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Absolutely essential for sales teams!

QuotaPath's support is top notch, and the software is extremely easy to use!

Pros

As a sales rep, I love the transparency QuotaPath provides in terms of tracking my current and projected attainment to my quota, and my current and projected earnings based on my current sales and my pipeline health. It takes the guesswork out of calculating everything for me based on the commission structure our manager has set up, and gives me great visual analytics which provide a total, comprehensive snapshot of all of the details related to my goals and commission.

Cons

None to mention! We love QuotaPath! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a way to easily track commissions and goals.

Hi Kate, Your experience embodies everything we strive for. We built QuotaPath to not only help those who run commissions, but each and every sales rep who is on the frontline to reaching revenue targets. We believe that reps should be able to understand how their commissions are calculated and provide a way to set and achieve goals. So happy to hear that you now have an easy way to track and forecast your pipeline. Thank you for being a valued QuotaPath user!

MF

Mohamed F.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

a precise mechanism to enhance transparency about all operations related to commission calculation.

QuotaPath has removed the ambiguity of all operations related to the issue of commissions in the institution, as we now have a precise mechanism for documenting confirmed and expected commissions with full transparency, and thus the amounts allocated to closed and expected deals became clear to everyone, in addition to their due dates, which had a great positive impact and encouraged team members on the hunt for more successful deals.

Pros

QuotaPath makes it easy to organize commission data, calculate amounts, and view due dates in one dashboard. It's also good that QuotaPath provides a clear path to track approvals transparently, allowing administrators to review applications and send inquiries on them and enabling us to clarify what they need to know directly. Integration with Salesforce made it easy for us to access the data we needed to report accurate deals and expected commissions. QuotaPath also possesses powerful forecasting features so that we can count opportunities created at a certain point, not just closed deals.

Cons

After we finished setting up QuotaPath, all the operations became clear, and we were able to do it easily and without any complications.

EC

Erica C.

Online Media, 201-500 employees

Going Through Growing Pains

QuotaPath is a good tool for a small business calculating commissions, and is evolving with time. It's evolution comes with growing pains with constant glitches. The customer response time is fantastic and they have helped correct the bugs and issues in reasonable amounts of time. However, it is still a manual process to have commissions calculated and some might rather stick to Excel.

Pros

I like the easy of use. It's a very intuitive tool and quick to pick up which makes it easy for reps to quickly understand. I like the log of history for each opportunity/deal that comes through the tool.

Cons

There are glitches that can be hindering when commission time occurs. The filters are not the best in comparison to excels functions of select all; selecting items can be a slow process. This tool is only best suited to be for a smaller company since all our plans are having to be implemented manually. No connection to HR tools to where it can pull in new hires. A limitation is that it only syncs with SalesForce, Close, and Hub Spot.

Hey Erica, We're sorry to hear that your experience using QuotaPath has been glitchy! We're constantly working on site speed and performance. Our team is focused heavily on building several new integration points. If you'd like to learn more, you can always reach us at support@quotapath.com. We're always open ears on ways we can improve your experience.

SA

Shaheem A.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Relatively easy to use, AMAZING customer service, best pricing for smaller business

What really won me over is their customer service - every SaaS company should aim to offer such great service to their customers. They also have flexible pricing options for small businesses whereas their competitors have a minimum number of seats required typically starting at 10 and going up to 50 minimum seats required. Quotapath is there to grow with you. Very happy with the purchase, it's made tracking commissions much easier and would highly recommend to any business - big or small.

Pros

It's customizable enough to set up simple and complex commission plans. The hubspot integration is great. It can seem complicated to set up initially but their onboarding and customer success team is so helpful throughout the entire process that there's nothing to worry about.

Cons

Nothing major. Just some very small inconveniences here and there that I'm sure will be ironed out as they continue to develop it. That said, I did request one of these to be fixed and they did it right away (select/deselect all in some of the drop down menus). Overall no major cons at all, I'm very happy.

SF

Stan F.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Nothing Special

I previously thought better of them despite some of their shortcomings but at the end of January they laid off 20% of their workforce which included a lot of their implementation team, including our customer success manager.This layoff took place just when their customer base were implementing their commission plans for the new year. Who has an across the board layoff at the start of busy season, definitely poor planning.This put us and I'm sure many other customers behind the eight ball if you will.Also plans that our previous rep could implement for us the new team hasn't been able to so right now we don't have a usable product.

Pros

At the moment there is nothing I like about this software see my con comment.Unless we can work out the issues we will be looking for an alternative.

Cons

It lacks a lot of functionality especially around complex plans, also they have no real reporting function which is unfortunate and lack GAAP reporting.

JB

Justin B.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Top of the line software for Commissioning needs

Very great people to work with. On top of any issue, that is usually user error, and they educate so you understand fully how to continue to create options and use cases

Pros

The ease of use. The ease of setup and ability to scale to individual needs.

Cons

Not much to dislike. Not much at all. Highly recommend.

Hey Justin, Thank you for choosing QuotaPath over other solutions for your commission needs! We built QuotaPath to serve everyone who is involved in commissions, from individual reps to sales leaders. It's great to hear that we've empowered and educated your team to adapt QuotaPath to your needs without having to rely on us to make changes (even though we're here anytime you need us!). Thanks for sharing your experience.

TB

Travis B.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Quotapath Makes Life Better

Pros

I like the fact that I can connect Quotapath directly with my CRM and have deals flow in to autogenerate commissions and payouts. The clawback feature is also really nice and eases the process for me. Downstream the connection with SaaSOptics makes the accounting process really seamless.

Cons

Since we started with the software early there were some issues with API caps but these seem to have been resolved and I haven't noticed issues in months.

TW

Tyler W.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great product with even better support team

It has been great to make the move to software and away from an excel spreadsheet. The account manager we worked with helped tremendously during our implementation of the product.

Pros

Provides a way to bring visibility to the sales people regarding their commission payments.

Cons

Some of the reporting is not simple to setup. Currently not using the software to its full capability.

Hey Tyler, So glad that QuotaPath has given your team the commissions visibility they need. And that our support team has been helpful! If you'd like to walk through reporting with our team, feel free to email support@quotapath.com. Also, you'll be happy to hear that enhancing reporting for Admins and Execs is on our roadmap!

CE

Cindy E.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

ITS Review of Quotapath

It is has been great.

Pros

I have found Quotapath to be the best solution for tracking and calculating commissions of the options I reviewed. I do think there are a number of improvements needed. It is great that when I speak to my rep, he takes into consideration my suggestions. I have seen a few of them taken onboard.

Cons

There are a number of features missing in Quotapath. I would love to see more integrations. Examples are an integration with Quickbooks; payroll software. It would also be nice to choose how I want to record deals. There is quick a lot of repetition required which can be a time waster.

HP

Henry P.

Construction, 11-50 employees

1build - Account Exec. Review

Overall experience is great. Really easy to see money moving versus the cumbersome nature of salesforce etc.

Pros

The user interface is awesome for seeing month over month earnings.

Cons

The integration with salesforce has created a couple of issues, but those were resolved promptly by your rep.

DB

Deidra B.

QuotaPath Review

Pros

The ability to see each team member's attainment for any period of time. QuotaPath easily communicates with Salesforce which is another software we use.

Cons

It can be difficult at times for employees to understand the "payouts" section and "deals". Takes the longest time for them to fully understand how to use this section and read it correctly so they know if they are being paid correctly or if something was accidently missed.

JB

Joseph B.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Commission System of Awesomeness

I can do commissions like a larger company than I am and it has enabled me so now I can add to my salesforce and know that I can incentivize them, keep track of it, and not kill many hours per month computing and messing with a crazy spreadsheet.

Pros

Enables my small 20 employee business to provide a commission structure that up until now could only be available to my big national chain competitors.

Cons

Would like to have a few reports available because I don't integrate it with a CRM or my QBO online. Some reports centering around the different individual products being sold by my 2 man sales team.

JS

Julie S.

Great Product

Great time saver, and fantastic customer service when questions arise.

Pros

Saves lots of time. Customer Service is GREAT!

Cons

I would like a way to search for sales within resolved/unresolved etc. When an Owner has lots of sales or a sale is named slightly different than our records, it is hard to find sometimes. Would like more field to put in notes, especially for overrides.

CC

Ciaran C.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

gtmhub review of platform

Great implementation team. Love the "all hands on deck" when a new customer comes on board. Post sale has been fantastic so far..we are in our 3rd month.

Pros

Real time SFDC integration..make a change in SFDC and it reflects within seconds in QP

Cons

More reporting is missing IMO. Being able to create ad hoc reports would be a real bonus

JH

Jim H.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Streamlined and accurate compensation software

Pros

Integration with our CRM to be able to accurately track team compensation. Very intuitive and easy to use software that helps to expedite our commissions each month and track attainment. Implementation was easy and making changes to existing plans is a breeze.

Cons

We are not able to accurately track our pipeline in the system but it is due to our CRM setup with how we track dates so it's more of a process issue. Nothing that is limited on the part of QuotaPath.

CR

Curtis R.

Outstanding software

Overhead.

Pros

this software is easy to navigate on a daily basis.

Cons

I’ve only been using it for a year and a half but nothing sticks out.

DN

Drew N.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Provides fantastic visibility

Pros

QuotaPath has made it very easy to see real-time commission earnings and to look back and see over time the trends. I can see attainment for my team and peers as well very easily. Overall, it's been a great solution and the whole company has seen value.

Cons

It took some getting used to how the different tabs worked, but now that I got some training from the team I have no problem navigating.

MB

Michael B.

Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

Clean and easy tool

Pros

Love how easy it is to pull reports and monitor my commission coming in. Its always nice to see exactly how many deals Ive closed and what commission would come out of that in a succinct way. Love Quotapath!

Cons

So far nothing- maybe if there could be emails that they send quarterly to let you know what commission will be coming your way in the future?

Matt B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Amazing Product that I can't live without

Pros

I didn't realize it, but I can't live without QuotaPath -- It makes it super easy to keep track of things, plus our sales team LOVES the transparency and how easy it is to understand how their commission is setup - Lastly, it helps them to set goals and get motivated by allowing them to experiment with "What If" scenarios

Cons

Newer product, but they're quickly adding more value and features by the week. Pretty cool how quickly they listen to feedback and suggestions and execute upon them.

GM

Grace M.

QuotaPath is awesome!

I think that QuotaPath is very user freindly.

Pros

I really like how everything is clear and visually clean.

Cons

I think that the dashboard could be even more simplified.

JS

Jared S.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

QuotaPath Makes commission easy

Pros

Quota Path Makes life easy to track where I am for my monthly goals

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little while for it to update after deals close

DB

Dan B.

Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

QuotaPath Review

Satisfied

Pros

I'm able to easily look into my commission and see how that's broken down.

Cons

It took me a while to figure it out on my own.

KK

Katie K.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Excellent Sales, Onboarding and Support!!!

Our experience with QuotaPath has been AWESOME!! Whenever we have had any questions or need help they are there!!

Pros

The tool is easy to use and understand.

Cons

Some of the mapping is a bit complex - but our reps helped every step of the way! The sync to Hubspot line items is a bit slow.