Recright Logo

Recright

Pre-recorded video interview & screening platform

Recright Reviews

4.8

How would you rate Recright?

Pros

Fast and reliable software, ease of use, fast setup for new recruiting-session and wonderful customer service.

IT

Ilkka T.

The best part of the software has been the ease of use for recruiters and for candidates. Everything is easy to find and figure out without the need for a manual.

Antonio M.

Easy to use, easy to invite people and easy to give reviews. I have only good experiences from this.

RK

Riikka K.

Cons

Incapable of resending an invitation to candidates who haven't open or answered (we have to create a new message).

ME

Marisa E.

Sometimes the email sent from this platform goes to SPAM of the candidates box. Sometime have to follow up with candidates to check.

Sho T.

Sometimes software tells the camera was reserved with other application when no other apps were open.

KN

Kati N.

Pros

I am happy with the product and what it offers at this stage as I have only just started using it. One issue is being forced to give a review with no option to decline.

Cons

RecRight helps recruiters a lot!

Pros

Helped me a lot with mass recruitings Super easy to get started

Cons

It is a separate platform from our main recruiting tool. I can live with that with no mentionable problems.

Thank you, Teemu - your review is highly appreciated! We are super glad you feel RecRight is easy to use and get started - that's one of our main goals that the tool is as intuitive as possible. Most likely you're already aware of that RecRight can be integrated to your existing ATS. At the moment RecRight is already integrated with 18+ ATS' and there's more to come. Let us know if we can help you with that!

Excellent recruitment tool!

Pros

The software is easy to use. The support was very friendly and helpful. I loved that I could use the software on my smartphone.

Cons

I was very satisfied with RecRight - the product is overall awesome! But - signing in with LinkedIn would be nice.

Good experience, I have not use this a lot.

Pros

Cons

Nothing in my mind, i have not use this that long time so it is hard to say. I think after using few months it is easier.