Recruiterbox Case Study

Recruiterbox use case: Beth White

Beth White

23rd of July, 2016
Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking Software solution

After reviewing over 10 SaaS based ATS solutions, I selected Recruiter Box for a client while working as a Recruiting Consultant. The primary reasons for it were the ease of set up and use, the monthly price point, and the rich feature list. I was able to get my client up and running on it in less than 10 hours (including importing in lists of candidates...a feature many other ATS solutions did not have). It was easy to manage the applicant flow and candidates, even when I was using the tool primarily to "headhunt" candidates, not just integrate to job boards. The customer support was awesome...very responsive to my questions and even added in some of my suggestions for new features to releases. I would recommend Recruiter Box to small and medium businesses in a heart beat!

What do you like best?

Ease of use and cost

What do you dislike?

Some features are limited (based on subscription model) and it is not well designed for active or "head hunting" recruiting.

Why did you end up selecting Recruiterbox over other applications?

features for the price

If so, why did you switch?

Horrible solution for recruiting...not a database

What is your main use case with Recruiterbox?

Uploading candidates to the database that I wanted to recruit, then actively emailing and calling them.

Give one example how Recruiterbox has improved the way your organization functions

Visibility to who has been contacted and the canddiates' response that can be accessed by several users.

What is your ROI?

Cost per hire = $500 Better ROI than using job boards.

8/10