All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Recruiteze

Cloud-based applicant tracking & recruitment management tool

visit website

Recruiteze Reviews

Nidhi G.

Kimberly H.

Nidhi G.

Read the full review

Cons

The only downside is that things I want are still under development. That said, the features in question are due out in May so no big deal.

Jeremy S.

Read the full review
It's also a bit difficult to find the tutorials. Although, that may have been me not taking the time to look for it.

Julie W.

4.9

Ease of use, customizable, prompt service

Very good. Ease of use and real value for money. Multiple job board postings, email integration, easy candidate search are few features that are highly valuable for us

Pros

We have been using Recruiteze for sometime now. Ours is a new school with a limited budget, hence we needed to look for a comprehensive ATS which is scalable, budge friendly at the same time efficient, easy to use and deliver the necessity. Our team researched few ATS and Recruiteze has been the best value for money. They do not over promise and under-deliver as we have seen some of the similarly priced...

Cons

Have not found any. Recruiteze team is very welcoming for any suggestion for enhancement of features

Thanks for your positive review. We greatly appreciate it. We appreciate the feedback we receive from your team. It helps us evolve into a better product.

Great ATS opportunity for small to medium size recruiting teams

I reviewed Recruiteze as it was recommended to me by a major job board representative who was pleased with the ease of integration to post positions. This ATS is very cost-effective, flexible and easy to use for beginners and experienced recruiters. My partner has had NO experience with ATS's in the past and the customer support team is excellent for beginners- and yet can keep up with my more complex requests. It is customizable and flexible- which is good for smaller business owners as well.

Pros

* Desktop format is easy to use and comprehensive * Software has customizable features * Customer service is immediately responsive and collaborative * Has enough "bells and whistles" for a functional small to mid-sized recruiting team to utilize for small or large hiring projects

Cons

* It is a work in progress for some of the more complex features (bulk email, text functionality)

Thanks for your review and feedback! We have added the bulk action features, as well as greatly enhanced the search functionality.

Responsive Rockstars!

I previously reviewed for business case for a client a myriad of software packages for recruiting and Recruiteze came onto my radar. Remembering that experience, caused me 3 years later to revisit them and review a demo. The team was phenomenal with my questions and responsiveness. It is amazing.

Pros

The ability to bulk email candidates, having access to dashboards that tell me through awesome workflows where my candidates are and next steps. There is a lot to like with this software, from ease of use, ease of setup, and how fast it is to get a business up and running and looking like a superhero.

Cons

There was nothing to dislike about the Recruiteze software or its team.

Promising, but not yet there

Pros

I got hooked on the promise of easy sourcing with the help of AI - while this might be effective, my experience was a bit different, as most of the searches yielded unqualified candidates. However, I think a tool like this holds great potential with some callibration.

Cons

Not achieving what I`d hoped to achieve with it. However, the UX is nice, and it`s easy to use.

Thanks for the review and feedback! However, we do not claim any AI capabilities at this point in the ATS. We are unsure where you got that information.

ATS

My overall experience has been great. I have used different ATS and this one is by far the simplest to use and train others to use as well.

Pros

I love that its so easy to use. I use to use Zoho and this is much better.

Cons

I just started so I dont have any complaints right now.

Thanks for your positive review! We appreciate it.

Manager

We are able to quickly reformat resumes with our company branding to present candidates to clients in an efficient and uniform manner. The customer service at Recruiteze has been awesome. We appreciate how they are able to help us customize our templates to meet our brand standards. I've worked with this company the last few years and have enjoyed my experience.

Pros

This was an easy tool to integrate into our current workflow. It saves a lot of time and is super easy to learn and train my team on. We use this tool on a daily basis and find it to be an immense time saver. I would never go back to manually reformatting resumes again after knowing this software exists!

Cons

I have not had any issues with the software. It's customizable, easy to use, and meets our business need to the utmost satisfaction level!

We appreciate all the feedback we have received from you and your team. Thanks for the positive review.

Recruiteze feedback

Excellent recruitment software for small and mid-sized businesses. The customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Recruiteze!

Pros

After the significant interface improvements this year. I love the ease of use and performance. Everything is easily accessible and loads very fast. It is super easy to manage our job portal. I love the one-click job publishing feature to numerous job boards; we get excellent responses to our job postings.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. We have seen consistent improvements to the product almost every week.

Thanks for taking the time to review Recruiteze! We appreciate your positive feedback.

iReformat is a must have tool for staffing agencies

iReformat is a must-have tool for staffing agencies. It has helped us immensely. We like the software, user interface, and customer service.

Pros

We have multiple templates across our divisions. It was getting out of hand to maintain standards and consistency for each of our brands. iReformat helped us streamline our formatting process by saving time and maintaining consistency across our brands.

Cons

Some of the issues we noticed have been addressed. I cannot think of any at this point.

We appreciate your positive review. Thank you!

Complete ATS with value for money

Maintenance of data and efficient recruitment process

Pros

Implementing Recruiteze through our website was extremely easy. It has developed significantly over the last year. Absolute value for money. Easy to screen candidates as we can fully customize screening questionnaire and use different questionnaire for different types of jobs, depending on the profile/ job description. Auto-replies, furthering the process, setting up tasks regarding recruitment and forwarding CVs are easy to setup. Interface is user-friendly too. Servicedesk is very helpful and questions/ issues are resolved promptly

Cons

Recruiteze has developed their product significantly and regularly with lot of extra features

Appreciate your positive review.

Worth Using for All Recruiter - Fantastic product

We have started using this product since the day it was launch. We get prompt support and reply from entire team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is pro-active in reply all the queries and positively they are understanding and giving solution of all the queries. Must require product for all companies who does recruitment. Their parser for fetching candidate contact details from resume file is fantastic. All the best to team Recruiteze.

Pros

Feature Rich Best UIUX Best Parsing method for resume filter from document. Very systematically you can manager your entire recruitment via this tool.

Cons

As such everything is good. Only thing i expect more in this tool is to add feature like: If you have multiple manager than recuiter can provide them resume via same recruitize portal and that manager can see only his/her assign profile for interview.

Massive Time Saver

As a consulting firm, every candidate we submit to our clients needs to be formatted into our branded resume template. I literally used to spend hours each day formatting resumes. Recruiteze has been a game changer for us. In moments, resumes emerge fully formatted. So easy!

Pros

* Easy to use * Fast * Powerful * It takes the grunt work out of resume formatting * Customer service - The rep has been wonderful with helping us to get the template just right. He is incredibly responsive and goes above and beyond to make sure we are happy every time.

Cons

I look forward to future enhancements of the product. It would be great if it could move sections around (like education should go after the summary, technology should go at the end, etc.) but that is a very minor thing for me to move around after it formats. I have no doubt that the tool will continue to evolve and impress.

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

Recruiteze helps our business to keep track of open positions and keep track of candidates.

Pros

Workflow helps our team to make sure every step in the recruiting process is completed. It helps our team to manage all our recruiting business online. We really love the reformatting feature which helps us to reduce the formatting time.

Cons

Additional features like posting it to other social media sites like LI and Indeed is required. Navigation and menu options require some additional tweaking.

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. We can now post to several job boards, including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Google Jobs, Facebook Jobs, Glassdoor, and several other job boards.

Best resource on the market for our business

Overall we have found Recruiteze to be the best resource on the market for our business. It has served to make our recruiting process much faster, and it allows us to quickly sort through candidates so we can see which candidates are in need of a response. Recruiteze tech support is responsive, timely, and refreshingly supportive.

Pros

Recruiteze’s tech support is excellent, their team gets back to you in a timely manner and their answers are always insightful. The program allows for easy tracking of candidates through the recruitment process and allows the user to sort by what stage in the recruiting process candidates are at, which increase applicant visibility and streamlines the process. Recruiteze allows you to create and store email templates so you can quickly access and send out emails to the candidate while simultaneously updating their place in the process. Recruiteze allows for easy tracking of candidates candidates by leaving notes that stay on a candidate’s profile even if they apply for multiple roles. Overall Recruiteze is a great and easy to use product!

Cons

Some aspects of the product are not initially as intuitive but are easy to understand with a little exploring of the product and support from IT. They are still working to fine tune the system for employer and candidates ease of use, most other concerns we have encountered have been cleared up or added to their development list very quickly by the Recruiteze IT team which is great!

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. We have added the new screenshots, which show a completely redesigned user interface for simplicity and ease of use.

Above and beyond

The customer service is above and beyond. They listen to our needs and work on updating the product to accommodate. This is a critical need for any company with staffing needs.

Pros

Recruiteze is extremely user friendly. It's also very affordable yet still offers the bells and whistles you find in more expensive options. We've recently implemented iReformat and are blown away with it's capabilities. The task of formatting a resume is time consuming. Especially, for government contracting purposes. The use of this service saves hours of work.

Cons

Copy and pasting information doesn't always display the way the content was entered.

Thanks for your positive review! We enjoy working with you, and all the feedback we have received from you.

Best value for money

The product has evolved dramatically since we signed up. There are constant improvements, and customer service has been top-notch.

Pros

Recruiteze is super easy to use. We can post and publish jobs to numerous job boards with one click. We are also able to process the applications effortlessly through customized workflows. It helps us our team collaboratively. I highly recommend Recruiteze.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, but we would integration with LinkedIn.

Thanks for your positive review! We appreciate it.

Client Feedback of Recruiteze ATS

Overall, I've been very pleased using Recruiteze and it has served my needs in attracting applicants for jobs I've posted. I also want to recognize the Recruiteze support staff. The support staff is always responsive and timely in following up with my questions or needs when I run into a problem. This is critically important because as a sole entrepreneur, I often don't have time to watch the "How To" Videos when I'm running all aspects of the business operations. Time is limited and so having immediate responses to my questions helps me keep moving forward with other competing priorities.

Pros

What I like most about Recruiteze applicant tracking system is the design, ease of use in navigating through the different modules and the affordability for entrepreneurs such as myself. I also like the color scheme. The colors are appealing, soft and easy on the eyes. Aesthetics is very important to me when working with online tools. Lastly, Recruiteze attracts candidates from one of the leading top job boards, Indeed and this is especially important because I seek top talented candidates in the IT industry and C-Level positions.

Cons

If at all possible, I would like to see future enhancements that allows Recruiteze to integrate with other top technical job boards for IT Recruiters.

Thanks for your positive review and feedback! We appreciate it.

Recruiteze

Very smooth -- the support team is responsive and thorough. They do what they can to meet our needs.

Pros

The time savings! We process quite a few resumes given the size of our team, and we put a lot of pride into the product we put forward. Using the Recruiteze resume formatter has greatly reduced the time spent on this process and allowed our recruiters to focus on what they do best -- finding and building relationships with candidates.

Cons

There are drawbacks to any reformatting tool, and that is because of the inconsistency of the source resumes. Not everything is formatted perfectly right away -- this ability would make this an A+ tool.

Excellent for a staffing company. Storehouse for your Requirements and resumes of consultants

Centralized data base and ease of submissions to clients

Pros

Ease of Use. Resumes and requirements can be added and shared among the full team. Resumes can be added by sending to an email address of the product and parsing is done automatically. Email submissions to clients are possible. Jobs can be linked to career page on website

Cons

More functionalities are needed on search criteria like location or degree. Mass emailing to vendors is required as it will help to circulate available candidates and Requirements in one step.

Thanks for your review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. Now we do have several bulk action features, including the ability to send bulk emails to vendors.

Appreciation

I am using Recruiteze ATS (Database)system since last couple of months. We find it very user friendly and cost effective. As having a start up, its really good that without having extra burden on company expense, we can use ATS. Recruiteze team is really helpful and always listen our concerns. They clear our doubts all the time and ask our suggestion to upgrade the ATS. I would give 10/10 in customer support. Recruiteze team try to add new option by themselves or if we ask them to make it more friendly according to our company, they do that too without taking so much time.

Pros

Good customer support Cost effective User Friendly

Cons

Not as such. whatever the cons it had, We asked our rep to figure those out for us and he did it.

Thanks for your positive review and feedback!

Easy to setup, use and get moving in a day.

Pros

This software is so easy to work with - the user experience is quite amazing. We have been pleasantly surprised at the featureset that is available in the software at tihs point. The folks at Recruiteze have been very generous in helping us get up to speed and also help us start using the application from day one. Our head of Recruiting really likes this and says this software makes its very easy to manage candidates as we put them through the process.

Cons

The software does a great job for an ATS, but does not have all the bells and whistles of the traditional software. However it does a fantastic job of fulfilling the needs of 90% of the population, 90% of the time with 90% of functionality.

Thanks for the positive review and feedback! Our software has evolved immensely since this review. We have completely redesigned the user interface and added several dashboards and features to access the hiring data and metrics easily.

Making it's Mark

Complements current job posting efforts of primary ATS. Great value and excellent support. Having worked on many Applicant Tracking Systems, Recruiteze is a simple to use and provides enough features and options to use for full applicant tracking or to supplement a larger ATS, as in my case. Staff is super responsive and quickly resolve issues and the software is improving. My experience has been very positive.

Pros

Cost and simplicity of use and excellent technical support

Cons

I've used it over 6 months and nothing really at this time

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for Recruiteze! Appreciate it.

Perfect Functionality and Ease of Use!

My experience with Recruiteze has been amazing. I looked at many other software options before selecting Recruiteze. The Recruiteze software gives you everything that the more expensive software gives you with more personal touches and a better price. I love how it integrates with my website and is a repository for holding all of my candidates' resume, files, jobs and more! I'm so glad that I finally found software that I can trust and afford.

Pros

I love that the software is not complicated, but checks off everyone of the boxes of what I am looking for to make my recruiting easier. The career page integration and posting functions are extremely helpful. This software provides a store house for everything I need in one easy and convenient location.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like least about this software so far. It does everything I need to do. I'm positive anyone that tries it will feel the same way.

Thanks for the review and feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

The "Eze" of Recruiteze

Being able to upload, organize, and search thousands of resumes has increased our productivity and turn around time. Recruiteze has also made job postings a straight forward one stop process. They work with us and train us as often as needed. They have become a partner in our challenge to find jobs for our candidates and solutions for our clients.

Pros

The personalized customer service, training and adaptation.

Cons

There are still a few areas we need to customize to our industry, however program support has already made major changes to accommodate our needs.

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate it.

I like working with Recruiteze and will definitely continue.

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use.

Cons

I did not like the low number of bulk uploads.

Thanks for the review and feedback! We appreciate it. We have updated all our plans offering more bulk uploads now.

Best ATS I've used in a long time!

Saved time and money. Easy to maneuver when setting up. Customer support is top notch. Fast searches = faster placements. I have had an excellent experience with it, and it was so easy to set up and upload my resumes.

Pros

Easy to maneuver, clean pages, strong parsing tool, amazing customer support, affordability. powerful sourcing methodology

Cons

Thanks for the positive review and feedback!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.