interviewstream Logo

Interviews Simplified. Hiring Transformed.

interviewstream Reviews - Page 2

GM

George M.

Great innovative user friendly platform.

We started using RIVS as part of our in-house recruiting procedures in order to enhance the candidate experience and give the client a three dimensional resume. It has been an unqualified success. The candidate sees it as a way of enhancing his overall value. The hiring manager can save loads of time and resources concentrating only on really qualified candidates. And the recruiter has very happy clients. I would definitely recommend this product.

JC

James C.

Much better than InterviewStream

We switched to RIVS from InterviewStream, and so far, I like the platform much better. The Requisitions creation is different from other systems I've looked at, but they do a great job of allowing you to batch questions. From a prospect perspective, RIVS is easier to use than InterviewStream and has resulted in a lower user-error rate.

Cons

James, we're happy you're thrilled about RIVS modern technology and focus on simplicity.

RC

Ryan C.

The New Standard Of Hiring

RIVS has developed a product that will soon become the standard for hiring across the United States. Too long have we followed an archaic model for hiring. The RIVS Platform is ushering in a new and lasting model for hiring that injects life into the hiring process! Supplanting old and boring methods with exciting and innovative methods, RIVS is sure to bring value to your company.

JB

Joseph B.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

We are just getting started.

Have not used

Pros

Our company recently adopted RIVs and it has the potential to be very helpful. I’ve used it multiple times and it was easy to figure out. It will take some time for our clients to adopt it as well. It helps everyone.

Cons

When setting the time slots it was not clear how to do group actions. For example, if I wanted to remove a block or possible appointments, it just took too many steps.

AC

Anna C.

Food & Beverages, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

RIVS Experience

I love RIVS and I look forward to continuing to use it in my everyday job!

Pros

As a recruiter, I use RIVS almost everyday for interviews. I enjoy the simplicity of setting up the meeting as well as the minimal issues and positive feedback I receive from the candidates and panelists who use the software. I never have a doubt that the connectivity will be smooth and flawless.

Cons

Sometimes my clients have issues with using the best browser. Sometimes older browsers do not work with the software.

MS

Malory S.

Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Easy to Use!

Pros

Very easy to use on both-ends. I like that you can use this on your phone too.

Cons

The connection can be spotty from time to time.

MD

Mary D.

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy and Efficient

Pros

I like that we are able to customize many facets of the process.

Cons

Some of the location setup can be a bit confusing at first.

DS

David S.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Digital Interviewing

Getting a better feel of applicants before calling them in for an interview

Pros

I like how you can pre-screen applicants and learn more about them ahead of time

Cons

The thing that I like least is from the opposite perspective. I feel that for some people, they do not interview well digitally but better in person so may give off the wrong impression.