Northpass Reviews

4.72/5 (16 reviews)

Kaitlyn McCullough

The customer experience and support is what really makes this solution shine!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

The support and engagement from Northpass that we've received has been amazing. From our first interactions to where we are now 1 year later, the level of engagement from Northpass has not changed. They're incredibly responsive to questions and requests we have, ensuring we have the correct information, our devs receive the best resources to help with our build, and often keep us in the loop on upcoming features that will help with our instance. The basic UI is quite intuitive and user-friendly for both admins and learners.

Sean Logan

SchoolKeep has allowed us to scale new user onboarding while keeping the the team small

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Setting up our first course to train new users was fairly easy. One of the limitations our team had in mind when evaluating LMS options was that our central operations team would need to roll the new process out without any engineering help. Our scrappy 2 person (at the time) Host Success team was able to successfully pull that off and users have responded well. The structured way in which SchoolKeep allows us communicate learnings and marketplace guidelines has not only enabled us to keep up with increasing demand, but has also made a dramatic impact on team productivity and user engagement. We're able to onboard new users quicker than we ever have, without sacrificing the quality of the onboarding education and process.

Ramon Castillo

We have used Northpass for over 6 months and the experience couldn´t have been better.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

- Flexibility from the customer service (24/7) - Customized platform - Endless learning possibilities (pdf, ppt, audio, video, quizzes...)

Tom Cassidy

Possibly The Best Online Learning Platform for Creating Your Own School

Reviewed 2014-10-16

Schoolkeep's approach is different from most online learning platforms. It's the opportunity to create your own school. To create your own learning entity, your own ecosystem, with your own content, your own teachers, your own ecosystem. It's not a marketplace, so it won't work for you if you don't have any way to reach students in the first place, but for those instructors that have their own students, it's a brilliant way to create your own entity without any of the headaches of setting up your own site. The future of education is certainly online for a variety of reasons; cost, flexibility, access to world-class teachers, simplicity etc., and schoolkeep's platform is going to be a big part of that. I have over 100,000 students on my online programmes from all over the world and I have been the leading Personal Development instructor on the Udemy platform since 2012. However, when I came to creating my own entity, I went with schoolkeep. In fact I liked the schoolkeep system so much I didn't stop at creating my own school - I created my own university! Check it out if you've got big plans... Check it out if you have teachers that can come with you Check it out if you just want a great delivery system for your awesome content. Don't check it out if you want people to discover your programs while browsing a marketplace. In summary, I believe schoolkeep is the best online learning platform for MY future plans, but it's not necessarily for everyone, so have a think about what you're trying to achieve, and if it looks like it could be a good match, get involved!

Max Zanan

Excellent LMS

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Ease of use, certification feature, and great support. Northpass is really easy to use and their support makes all the difference in the world. They constantly add new features that make it even better.

Terri Armenta

Simply Fantastic! This is a MUST HAVE

Reviewed 2014-10-18

Before selecting SchoolKeep, I researched many platforms to host my online forensic training courses. I wanted a program that would be easy to upload my courses, various crisp and clean templates, IT support, and a client service that would LISTEN to what we (teachers) wanted in a program. For example, I pointed out a problem I was having and within 48 hours the problem was fixed! Plus I received an email noting such. The platform has many features needed in a online 'school': SEO services Course building assistance Personal advisers to help you build your courses/schools Adding own logo and other pictures to platform Discount Coupons One thing missing: I'd like to see the ability to communicate with students individually or as a group without having to download the entire list which is the only avenue available as of this review. One of the biggest aspects that sets SchoolKeep apart from other platforms: the support DOES NOT stop once you've signed on board. An informative blog and timely emails keeps their clients in the 'loop' about all new and improved features of the platform. This is a great platform for first timers and seasoned instructors. This is a MUST HAVE!

Terri Armenta

Started with SchoolKeep

Reviewed 2015-10-01
Review Source: Software Advice

As SchoolKeep launched, the ability to speak to a 'live' person was great. All my questions were answered and my suggestions were addressed. I had many online learning platforms to choose for my business but decided to use SchoolKeep because of their customer service and their initial pricing model.

libby seery

Excellent product with exceptional customer service - OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed 2014-10-22

I want to share how remarkable this product really is, and why I have chose to work with SchoolKeep in the expansion of my online school. After much research, I had shortlisted SchoolKeep as I had initially been impressed at what I read. Since enquiring, about the product, I have had a phenomenally positive experience, not just in the genius and ease of the product, but also by the outstanding support I have received from everyone, and especially Ben Wagner, the organisation's Growth Marketing Manager. I had used another platform previously, and was less than satisfied, and so I was looking to change. SchoolKeep have excelled in every aspect of what I wanted from a new service, and since joining forces with them, I have never looked back. As a result of my relationship with SchoolKeep, my business is set to grow even bigger! Thank you so much Libby Seery

Eeva Lee

Great and smooth experience with the best customer support

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Add new training features and continuously develop the work we do. We have had a very smooth experience with SchoolKeep so far, the customer service is amazing and the implementation process was very easy and seamless. SchoolKeep has many of the features we need to continuously develop our training and they are constantly adding new features that will help us even more in the future.

Nurit Shmilovitz

SchoolKeep: simply superb all round

Reviewed 2015-10-27

SchoolKeep is everything we really cared about in both their product and support. Easy to set up the school and build the course, and very intuitive. The user experience is very good; uploading materials is a cinch (videos, presentations, text, pictures, links) and it is a breeze making changes. There is also loads of flexibility in terms of applying our own branding features. Equally, their customer support and service provide the perfect backup: very responsive and delivered professionally. Every inquiry is addressed very quickly and efficiently and very amiably; they go out of their way to accommodate to our specific needs. And of course the ultimate accolade: feedback from our own customers indicates a very good user experience. Chapeau!

Kelly Dietrich

Great LMS and Customer Service

Reviewed 2015-10-21

Short Version: As CEO of a startup online learning business, I highly recommend. Longer Version: We've looked at dozens of LMS options and were not satisfied. Then we found SchoolKeep. The flexibility, ease of use, available analytics and customization of SchoolKeep's LMS convinced us to move to their platform from another provider. Their team has proven to be very easy to work with, proactive and incredibly helpful, especially as we implemented several new features (like product bundling) to our site. No regrets and we've seen the analytics to back up our decision.

Richard J Smith

SchoolKeep Customer Support - This is what the world needs!

Reviewed 2014-10-22

This is just about the best customer service and support, I've personally received to date. I am part of a private practice in London, and each of the partners have been involved with SchoolKeep, myself included. It was because of the ease of the product that I was first onboard, but I have to say, the best part is still discovering the continued developments of the product, and a framework of exceptional support, made up of a technically knowledgable team, who actually care! A rare thing indeed! Be really proud of what you are, and what you are doing, and keep doing it!

Jennifer Haygate

This is what my courses have needed!

Reviewed 2014-10-22

Why can't other things be this easy? I have moved from another well known online education provider, after being dismayed about a number of things, not least of all, the fact that the product that hosted my courses, just did not work. Coupled with a distinct lack of support (I had waited on average 8 days to get a response from anyone, in respect of a question or an issue with the product). I have been wholly impressed by this product and feel confident in being able to rely on this to expand my online education business

Jacques Thigpen

Best User Friendly Software Ever !

Reviewed 2016-02-12

As an educator and researcher, this is the best user friendly application I've ever used. My experience with this application is quite convincing and enjoyable. To learn the different applications it took me minutes to explore all sections accordingly. I do not find any negative comments to say about this software at the current time. I will differently refer this to my colleagues.

Robert Gonsalves

Great and Easy - 6 weeks to $10k in student Tution

Reviewed 2014-10-25

We love the experience and how quickly we got our school set up. A little bumpy about applying coupons to offer our students an early bird option, but it was fixed in less than 2 days and we were back up and running. I looked at the lot, and found the feature set / expense ratio to point all directions to SchoolKeep.

Simon Betencourt

Very good experience

Reviewed 2015-12-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Simplicity, user-friendly, new releases and functionnalities really often