Northpass Reviews

Steven G.

Thomas (TC) R.

We like the flexibility and support that allow us to create programs that provide a great user experience.

Julia H.

Cons

For example, I pointed out a problem I was having and within 48 hours the problem was fixed. Plus I received an email noting such.

Terri A.

Jennifer H.

It is a little bit difficult to follow and use the reporting features of the system in some cases (not all).

Nicholas S.

4.8

Great platform with unlimited possibilities

Northpass has been incredible to work with from an administrative perspective. Not only do they make account management easy, but are there to support us with every obstacle we face. Anyone can quickly learn to build there own courses and there is an incredibly low barrier to entry. On top of the benefits from an Admin perspective, we LOVE how customizable Northpass is. We have deployed LMS solutions to over 150 clients and each of them has different requirements and requests for their academy. Northpass' liquid template-based construction allows us to provide as much, or as little, customization as any client needs and easily create hundreds of unique LMS platforms with minimal work on our end.

Pros

The biggest pros to Northpass relate to their incredibly straight-forward platform with incredible support. We had a unique need in requiring hundreds of LMS accounts for various clients, but I would recommend Northpass to anyone looking to deploy an individual LMS or deploy them at scale. In addition to a very intuitive platform that enables you to be building your own courses within minutes, the incredible support team at Northpass is there to help you at every turn. You might not need it often because of the great platform, but always great to have incredible support, if it is needed!

Cons

There aren't many drawbacks to utilizing Northpass, but they are a smaller/younger company than some of the other big players in the LMS space. Some might view this as a disadvantage since they have less native integrations with other platforms, but I'd argue that it's actually an advantage. Northpass truly treats each customer as if they're the most important and we've personally seen that you just don't get service like that form some of the 'bigger names' in the space.

Great platform and very easy to set up and use.

My overall experience with Northpass has been very positive. The easy setup with our ATS has helped us reduce time to onboard, raise the quality of those being onboarded, and overall-save money.

Pros

This software is easy to impliment, easy to keep updated, and very easy to use.

Cons

I wish this software had more custimization capabilities and easier integration touchpoints.

Excellent and effe

Pros

very simple to implement, build courses, and deliver high-quality training.

Cons

I have no issues with this software, it's quite easy to use.

Started with SchoolKeep

Pros

As SchoolKeep launched, the ability to speak to a 'live' person was great. All my questions were answered and my suggestions were addressed. I had many online learning platforms to choose for my business but decided to use SchoolKeep because of their customer service and their initial pricing model.

Cons

Changes in their pricing model. As a small business owner, their pricing model seemed to be one of nickel and diming. For example, in order to download students' emails, I had to upgrade to a paid plan. Their free plan was too limited and too restrictive for my business. I finally closed down my online school on SchoolKeep and decided to look elsewhere. My school's current platform offers many more services on a free plan than SchoolKeep ever did. To say the least, I was extremely disappointed. I don't see an ongoing support system for their instructors. Last time I checked, April 2015, their dedicated Facebook group had closed.

SchoolKeep has allowed us to scale new user onboarding while keeping the the team small

Pros

Setting up our first course to train new users was fairly easy. One of the limitations our team had in mind when evaluating LMS options was that our central operations team would need to roll the new process out without any engineering help. Our scrappy 2 person (at the time) Host Success team was able to successfully pull that off and users have responded well. The structured way in which SchoolKeep allows us communicate learnings and marketplace guidelines has not only enabled us to keep up with increasing demand, but has also made a dramatic impact on team productivity and user engagement. We're able to onboard new users quicker than we ever have, without sacrificing the quality of the onboarding education and process.

Cons

No major cons from our point of view. We've had a few technical hiccups using some of the more advanced features, but the SchoolKeep team has been quick to look into those. As a startup ourselves, we definitely appreciate their support, willingness to listen to feedback and regular updates to the product.

5 Stars for User Experience!

Pros

Northpass is extremely User Friendly. We have a platform filled with gig workers all over the country and we rarely have any confusion because it is straightforward. Creating courses is extremely simple and Northpass is constantly implementing new features to make the process better. There are options to create a variety for your learners to enhance the education process and engagement.

Cons

There are not many aspects about the platform that I dislike. We did have to change over our system for a variety of reasons and create a whole new learners platform. This was not convenient but worth the efforts in the end.

Flexible, scalable, customizable, great user experience and great support.

The Northpass team has been truly wonderful to work with. They are incredibly responsive and competent and have worked side-by-side with us in a pretty massive and successful migration of all of our courses into Northpass. Our customers love the new interface.

Pros

Cons

For now, we are working around missing features via customization and looking forward to built-in support for these in the future.

We love Northpass and their absolutely INCREDIBLE team!

We've just gone through a migration of all of our systems to integrate with Salesforce; Northpass and their support team have made our transition to their LMS very smooth! We love the way they deliver our content and it's made it so much easier to create and delivery more and more complex course.

Pros

This is the best LMS software that I've found! We were able to put all of our courses in Northpass and we've never been happier with how our content is being delivered to our users. On top of the platform being just what we were looking for, the support team is just phenomenal and have continued to impress me with their dedication, care, and passion.

Cons

We've had some issues with being able to create email campaigns that are dripped out in a similar way/along with our course content.

We have used Northpass for over 6 months and the experience couldn´t have been better.

Pros

- Flexibility from the customer service (24/7) - Customized platform - Endless learning possibilities (pdf, ppt, audio, video, quizzes...)

Cons

- Would like some kind of foldering to help the organization of the different courses.

Hey Ramon, Thanks for leaving a review! Customer success is a top priority for us, so it's great to see you achieving your goals. I'm glad to hear our course builder gives your team the ability to create a wide array of training content. We understand the need for some more organizational tools, and I'm happy to report that we're working on some great new features in this area. Our product team always appreciates customer insight, so I've passed along your comments. Thanks again for taking time to share your thoughts on Northpass. Best, Peter

Excellent LMS

Ease of use, certification feature, and great support.

Pros

Northpass is really easy to use and their support makes all the difference in the world. They constantly add new features that make it even better.

Cons

I wish their was auto renewal feature for courses so learners can take them on quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis.

The customer experience and support is what really makes this solution shine!

Pros

The support and engagement from Northpass that we've received has been amazing. From our first interactions to where we are now 1 year later, the level of engagement from Northpass has not changed. They're incredibly responsive to questions and requests we have, ensuring we have the correct information, our devs receive the best resources to help with our build, and often keep us in the loop on upcoming features that will help with our instance. The basic UI is quite intuitive and user-friendly for both admins and learners.

Cons

This software will work well for certain businesses and their requirements. Our needs can sometimes be a bit more complex and so requires us to build out different (and sometimes more involved) integrations and developments to fit our audience. Even with our complexities, Northpass is very open about what they can help with, what is on the road map that could benefit our needs, and setting realistic expectations of what cannot be done, instead of empty promises.

Hey Kaitlyn, Thanks for leaving a review and for your kind words on our experience and support! We strive to provide industry-leading experiences for our customers, so we¿re glad to hear that it makes our solution shine. We appreciate you and the entire team at Shopify Plus giving us the feedback to help drive your training programs forward. We¿re looking forward to the continued collaboration. Thanks again for taking time to share your thoughts on Northpass! Best, Peter

Possibly The Best Online Learning Platform for Creating Your Own School

Schoolkeep's approach is different from most online learning platforms. It's the opportunity to create your own school. To create your own learning entity, your own ecosystem, with your own content, your own teachers, your own ecosystem. It's not a marketplace, so it won't work for you if you don't have any way to reach students in the first place, but for those instructors that have their own students,...

Simply Fantastic! This is a MUST HAVE

Before selecting SchoolKeep, I researched many platforms to host my online forensic training courses. I wanted a program that would be easy to upload my courses, various crisp and clean templates, IT support, and a client service that would LISTEN to what we (teachers) wanted in a program. For example, I pointed out a problem I was having and within 48 hours the problem was fixed! Plus I received...

Cons

A really good online training platform

Pros

Love that you can track the progress of employees use and follow up. Really also like the different course options that you can assign to users. It's also VERY easy and user-friendly which is important when you have so many different people using it.

Cons

Excellent product with exceptional customer service - OUTSTANDING!

I want to share how remarkable this product really is, and why I have chose to work with SchoolKeep in the expansion of my online school. After much research, I had shortlisted SchoolKeep as I had initially been impressed at what I read. Since enquiring, about the product, I have had a phenomenally positive experience, not just in the genius and ease of the product, but also by the outstanding...

Cons

Great and smooth experience with the best customer support

Add new training features and continuously develop the work we do.

Pros

We have had a very smooth experience with SchoolKeep so far, the customer service is amazing and the implementation process was very easy and seamless. SchoolKeep has many of the features we need to continuously develop our training and they are constantly adding new features that will help us even more in the future.

Cons

SchoolKeep: simply superb all round

SchoolKeep is everything we really cared about in both their product and support. Easy to set up the school and build the course, and very intuitive. The user experience is very good; uploading materials is a cinch (videos, presentations, text, pictures, links) and it is a breeze making changes. There is also loads of flexibility in terms of applying our own branding features. Equally, their customer support and service provide the perfect backup: very responsive and delivered professionally. Every inquiry is addressed very quickly and efficiently and very amiably; they go out of their way to accommodate to our specific needs. And of course the ultimate accolade: feedback from our own customers indicates a very good user experience. Chapeau!

Great LMS and Customer Service

Short Version: As CEO of a startup online learning business, I highly recommend. Longer Version: We've looked at dozens of LMS options and were not satisfied. Then we found SchoolKeep. The flexibility, ease of use, available analytics and customization of SchoolKeep's LMS convinced us to move to their platform from another provider. Their team has proven to be very easy to work with, proactive and incredibly helpful, especially as we implemented several new features (like product bundling) to our site. No regrets and we've seen the analytics to back up our decision.

Cons

SchoolKeep Customer Support - This is what the world needs!

This is just about the best customer service and support, I've personally received to date. I am part of a private practice in London, and each of the partners have been involved with SchoolKeep, myself included. It was because of the ease of the product that I was first onboard, but I have to say, the best part is still discovering the continued developments of the product, and a framework of exceptional support, made up of a technically knowledgable team, who actually care! A rare thing indeed! Be really proud of what you are, and what you are doing, and keep doing it!

Cons

This is what my courses have needed!

Why can't other things be this easy? I have moved from another well known online education provider, after being dismayed about a number of things, not least of all, the fact that the product that hosted my courses, just did not work. Coupled with a distinct lack of support (I had waited on average 8 days to get a response from anyone, in respect of a question or an issue with the product). I have been wholly impressed by this product and feel confident in being able to rely on this to expand my online education business

Cons

Best User Friendly Software Ever !

As an educator and researcher, this is the best user friendly application I've ever used. My experience with this application is quite convincing and enjoyable. To learn the different applications it took me minutes to explore all sections accordingly. I do not find any negative comments to say about this software at the current time. I will differently refer this to my colleagues.

Great and Easy - 6 weeks to $10k in student Tution

We love the experience and how quickly we got our school set up. A little bumpy about applying coupons to offer our students an early bird option, but it was fixed in less than 2 days and we were back up and running. I looked at the lot, and found the feature set / expense ratio to point all directions to SchoolKeep.

Very good experience

Pros

Simplicity, user-friendly, new releases and functionnalities really often

Cons

Support center still too light, lack of content on the different sections