SentricWorkforce Reviews

4.08/5 (92 reviews)

Brenda Thomas

I like working with Sentric and have found the reps to be accommodating and friendly.

Reviewed 2018-05-09

I have found Sentric to be fairly easy to use and your reps are generally pretty quick to respond to questions.

Derek Aten, PMI-ACP

The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Adding data into a central location. I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

Anonymous

Transitioning and adapting to Sentric Workforce has proven mostly favorable

Reviewed 2018-05-17

A better understanding of how payroll/time clock software integrates with HR. System works well for mid-size organizations and can be customized according to the organization's needs and pay rules. More or less it was a seamless transition from the larger payroll provider I had utilized in the past, as well as more affordable. The account representatives that I deal with the majority of the time are professional, kind, hard-working, and knowledgeable.

Joe Myers

Sentric Workforce Review

Reviewed 2016-12-13

I have come to really like your product. When I first started using it I was unsure if it was for our company or not. Now with all of the new updates, it is very easy to use and works well for us. The ease of use, it has become user-friendly.

Matt Wagemann

Top notch customer service. They are very responsive and have been helpful in implementation.

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Sentric helped us streamline multiple software systems into one all in one solution for payroll and HRIS and ATS. Helped a lot in simplifying our time tracking to payroll. The payroll module and open enrollment are great. Love the performance management feature as well. If you have some basic html knowledge, you can do a lot to make the system your own.

Deborah Green

Stellar - Wonderful

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Payroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reportingIt does everything we need it. Customer service is prompt and professional. Sentric is always working to improve the software. Recommend to all my friends.

Lindy Peters

A Good HRIS System

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Sentric is a pretty good HRIS system. When it comes to employee self-service, it is intuitive and easy to use. From an administrator stand point it is also pretty intuitive, but if you have any issues it's pretty easy to get help through the Community Hub or from your representative. I haven't run into any downtime, which is great. The program is updated approximately once a month (as needed) and is during low-access times.

Beth Navari

Overall a good experience in the beginning -

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Time and attendance has made our life easier. Used to do a lot of manual keying.Ease of operation - Easy to understand reporting system. Easy to navigate in the system to find information that you need.

Sandra Prevost

Fantastic Service

Reviewed 2016-12-13

The ease of the software is really great. There are a few things that need to be tweaked. Transferring from one company to another should be much easier than it is but that is my only real complaint. Our account representative is OUTSTANDING! I do not know what I would do without her. She is so knowledgeable and patient. She is a great teacher and always thinks ahead. I am so thankful to have her.Ease of the software

Rachel Armont

Good services for the price!

Reviewed 2016-07-29

Awesome implementation from start to finish, although the implementation team should probably learn more about the backend of the system, as we ended up creating more PTO policies than we needed (there's an override function I wasn't aware of).Easy for me to use as an administrator, and they just added a mobile app, which is awesome!!

Elizbeth Joseph

It is very effective to have and saves our HR department time.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Most employees can update their own stuff such as insurance, w-4's, banks information and they can pull previous stubs. They can request PTO and have an overall count of PTO time available and left. You can also check for future PTO availability for those people that like to plan ahead.

Bethany Rodkey

Good quality product

Reviewed 2018-05-14

The ACA reporting is a great tool. I love that employees are able to update their contact information and can view /print their pay stubs.

Lexi Kanode

HRIS and Payroll System

Reviewed 2018-01-16
Review Source: Software Advice

customizable, many options, completes the following functions: payroll, benefits, qualifications, employee profiles, talent management, reports, attendance, notifications, and is user friendly once you get to know the system

Lyndsey Walsh

Generally a good experience. Able to customize Sentric to our industry.

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Attendance, Benefits Module, RecruitingVery user friendly. Our employees are able to use. The mobile app is a huge plus for our employees so they can view their pay stubs, schedule, etc.

Scott Gruszczynski

I have used this system since January 2017. Pretty straight forward!

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Relatively easy to use. Navigating through the tabs and finding information is intuitive. Making changes on the timekeeping side has helped us manage hourly employees.

Donna McGhee

BergerABAM HR Generalist

Reviewed 2017-01-05

I enjoy using Sentric except when I need to delete/remove an employee record due to a duplicate or other reason. When this occurs, I have to notify our service rep to remove the employee record. Not sure why certain issues are controlled by Sentric instead of our HR team.Easy to use once you figure out the layout of the Sentric software.

Rachel Thomas

Customer Service is excellent and people are easy to work with

Reviewed 2018-05-10

The ease of using the payroll services and HR. The services are good and the customer service when we have issues is timely

Jayme Kromer

Some things can be confusing to navigate but the support teams are great!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Easy to run reports to complete other tasks. A good place to store personnel information. The site provides everything you need in one place. Prior to using this system we had to rely on personnel files, so this makes it a lot easier.

Linda Bainter

Payroll Software

Reviewed 2017-01-10

SentricWorkforce was easy to use and was very functional payroll wise, no payroll software is without issues, but Sentric's customer service was excellent. I really miss them and was sorry we had to change providers, not a decision made by the payroll department here.Ease of use

Wendy Pardiny

Very good!

Reviewed 2018-05-17

The ability to have everything centralized. Very good support.The ability to house everything in one area. One stop shop. The technical support is fantastic. It is accessible to all employees in various degrees of permission level.

Ashley Wilson

Overall Great Platform

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Easy payroll processing! The software is user friendly and easy to use! I also love the customer support. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They certainly go above and beyond for their clients!

Joe Myers

My take on Sentric

Reviewed 2017-01-06

I have greatly enjoyed these products. I love how user friendly they are. They offer such a wide variety. I would recommend these products for any type of business big or small. The ease of use.

Jessica Lowe

Sentric is user friendly & is a great all in one package.

Reviewed 2018-05-12

time keeping and payroll being integrated. My managers can on board their own employees.Payroll and timekeeping being all in on. Payroll used to take me 3 - 5 hours but now it's about 30 minutes. My managers really like it as well. We track absences and tardy s a lot easier and efficiently.

Adrienne Hively

So Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-12-13

I've worked with most major payroll software programs, including some that are specific to the industry they're used in. (ADP, Kronos, Meridian, Ceridian, Oracle). Nothing else has ever been this user-friendly. The only downgrade is for minor trouble with ad hoc reports, but everything else is wonderful.User-friendly. Screens are easy to read and logical

Kristie Parrish

Awesome Product, Even Better Support

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Since our initial buy in, our company has been blessed with two amazing Customer Reps! Our current Rep is absolutely fabulous!! I couldn't do my job without her help!!!User Friendly