ScheduleFlex Reviews - Page 10

Fantastic Software!

Pros

I like the various search perimeters for report running. This is a great user friendly system that's easy to teach.

Cons

The Salesforce.com customer base is predominantly B2B. The CRM software is not nearly as well oriented to the B2C industry.Surprisingly, Salesforce.com generally doesnt provide a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for its cloud service unless the customer requests and negotiates it. Even then, SLAs are inconsistent from customer to customer and fall below uptime guarantees of primary SaaS CRM competitors.

Adequate, but has room for improvement.

Overall, it is a passable scheduling tool. Having worked with Deputy previously, I am finding the overall user experience somewhat disappointing. Since the program is not integrating with our payroll system at this time, I am reviewing it solely on the grounds of it's use as a tool for communicating schedules to my staff, and keeping track of who I have working. In this respect it is just adequate....

Pros

- Cost effective. - Shiftboard accounts receivable is willing to work with you on billing times. - Good array of features and tools. - Very good features for bulk assignments and automated help generating a schedule. (Good for large organizations or new sites needing a schedule generated.)

Cons

- Visualizations available for the calendar leave something to be desired. - Interface and controls are not the most user friendly I've seen. - Help documentation and live customer assistance is disappointing or non-existent. - Glitches and uncooperative UI elements have occurred more often than I'm used to.

Shiftboard Review

Pros

I love that I can go in and schedule my own hours and put up commits on the tradeboard if they cannot be honored. I also like that I can go into the tradeboard section and take commits if I want to work them at any time of day.

Cons

I do not like that it sometimes goes under maintenance and does not allow me or sometimes others to set hours or take commits for a long period of time. That is not convenient for business owners or independent contractors when they are trying to grow their invoicing and their businesses.

Almost too customizable

Once you have a handle on it, it is an EXTREMELY useful tool for a manager to have. Customizing/designing your company or teams unique Shifboard experience is a daunting task, and training new users is a lengthy process. BUT if you have the bandwidth to take on those two things, it is an investment worth making.

Pros

You can pretty much do anything with Shiftboard. Ideal for managers with a large number of working employees and/or managing complex shift schedules. Also great for mass communication with all employees or specific groups. Flexible scheduling - manager can assign shifts and/or employees can sign up to work shifts. Employees can use Shiftboard to request time off, call in sick or give up a shift and it will automatically notify all other active employees assigned to that same team that a shift is up for grabs. You can also upload shift schedules from Excel into Shiftboard.

Cons

SO MANY OPTIONS - it can get really confusing and convoluted and is really complicated to learn/train new users (even when you are pretty tech-savvy). Employees have to opt-in for text messaging on their end (and I understand why, it is just frustrating) or you cannot text them through Shiftboard. It is very particular in it's functionalities - if any step (even as small as checking an optional box is not checked) in any given process is missed/incorrect, the entire schedule will be off, and you won't know until you finish and look at the calendar. Then you have to go back in and figure out what went wrong.

A great value, an irreplaceable tool for our organization.

It really organizes our musicians extremely well, we have very little confusion now.

Pros

This helps us organize all of our contractors and employees. It gets them all onboard pretty easy and has a lot of powerful tools that have made running our organization much easier. We tried a LOT of different products and this one was the only one that really met all our needs to get everyone scheduled and organized, it is an amazing value for the price they charge us.

Cons

I wish it was easier to sync with 3rd party apps. The good part is making a .csv of data is super fast and easy but I would still like to see it play nice with other products.

Seamless and easy

I have had great experiences with Shiftboard, its super helpful and I'm so glad that my company chose it as it's scheduling software.

Pros

I use this software daily, you can choose to view the week, then click on individual days to see what your schedule is for the day. The software is so simple and straightforward regarding scheduling. Within the main menu you can see: teams, calendar and opportunity (news) You can see what line of support you are scheduled for, when your breaks are at and when you have specific time off to catch up on daily tasks. You then have the option to print it out, download it and connect it to your Google Calendar, Outlook or other iCal compatible calendar tools.

Cons

I truly have never had any issues with this software. I have no dislikes about the software. Working for a company that has your schedule planned out and updates it quickly is such a relief. I previously worked for a financial institution and my schedule was so disorganized. Its great being able to access the Shiftboard at work/home and see what you need to know to be prepared for your shift.

We use Shiftboard to schedule all of our part-time employees and manage our work schedules. Awesome!

Pros

There are a lot of different ways to take advantage of this software. Workers can trade shifts if you want that, you can bulk schedule duplicate schedules that work well, and on and on I could go. It is really easy to learn and use.

Cons

I would love to pay less since we are a non-profit organization, but the price is still very reasonable. They also have great customer service!

Shiftboard is easy to use and super efficient.

I enjoy the simplicity of being able to search my teammates shifts and confirm the hours they have scheduled every week. Shiftboard is was to use and navigate through.

Pros

I really enjoy the easy access and the ability to add shifts for my Teammates like study Halls and Meeting s. Shiftboard notifies you of any errors if you are scheduling a shift for a date that is passed.

Cons

While Shiftboard is great there are times when I get reports of shifts not being added correctly causing teammates to miss the shift they did not know was scheduled.

Good Product, Great Support

I've saved so much time with Shiftboard.

Pros

I've been using Shiftboard to manage 100+ active volunteers at my organization for two years. Time is money, and Shiftboard has saved me an incredible amount of time. Scheduling is so easy. The Shiftboard service team is incredibly responsive, patient with my learning curve, and personable.

Cons

Some of my older volunteers have struggled with the learning curve. I will say, though, that Shiftboard has made changes to make it more user-friendly. It still isn't what I'd call "intuitive." Digital native users have no trouble with it, but users not as well-versed in these kinds of interfaces sometimes struggle.

Helpful for scheduling

Shiftboard is extremely helpful for scheduling people, especially with larger groups where people might be scheduled in many different locations. Shiftboard has helped us with efficiency in scheduling and ability to easily make changes to shifts, people assigned, etc. when needed.

Pros

-there is both a website and an app -ability to sort by person scheduled, location, etc.

Cons

-not very visually good looking- would look nicer if blocks of shifts were put into a grid to matchthe time of shift along each column -app can be difficult to navigate

Decent Functionality

The software was just what I was looking for in that it lets my staff opt in to events. The tech support is friendly and fast but doesn’t always have a definitive answer for you. The mobile app turned out to be a great bonus though I wish it had more of the features available for the desktop version. Overall, I’m very happy with the software and would purchase again in a heartbeat.

Pros

This is the only scheduling software I’ve found that lets employees opt into a shift instead of filling out their availability every week. I work in a catering business so we don’t have consistent work for our servers. They all have school or other jobs to work around their schedule with us. Some of them only work with us twice a month so asking them to keep an updated calendar of their availability...

Cons

It’s not the most aesthetically pleasing site and takes a while to adjust to the layout, but once you get used to it, it’s fine. The biggest issues I find is that you can’t export your sign up lists. When I have 40 events in a month, I’d like to print out a list of who signed up for what and work from there, but I have to go shift by shift, typing the results in an Excel sheet instead. Also, there isn’t a way to track who did what change in the system. When I’ve had issues in the past that may have been from a software glitch, they can’t give me an answer as to who changed what and when.