ScheduleFlex Reviews - Page 3

I love shiftboard

Pros

people can see the shifts that they pick up. Its and easy system to work with and easy to learn. I think all job should use shiftboard.

Cons

call outs from staff. sometimes there are bugs and we don;t get emails about and find out about the problem on our own.

Shift Sign-up - Very Easy

I love using this to sign up for volunteer shifts with the Durham Visitor's Center. I think this is a very organized way of seeing opportunities, the days/ times/ locations of such offers, and who to contact with questions. I wish more volunteer groups would use a similar software.

Pros

I like the way the different shifts show up on the monthly calendar. I like that they color code things for the users to know if it is an open shift or something they've already accepted. I like the ability to sort things by various teams.

Cons

I wish there was a refresh button rather than having to change the view and then come back. It's also not very mobile friendly at this point.

After learning the available features and how to navigate, it is very helpful and useful.

Pros

Many useful features, keeping track of schedules, timecards for payroll purposes, budgeting reports.

Cons

The graphics are not very intuitive, sometimes there is a link to click on, but it is not obvious unless it is known beforehand....such as the line to "entering timecards without shift", it is not obvious that we can click on it to get to the form to enter the timecards. The colors are a bit bland making it difficult to see. No contrasting colors.

My employer made this available to us to schedule our "teams" to work events.

Pros

It's easy to post an event, assign those who have signed up. Sending out a broadcast is helpful. Just one problem, see below

Cons

It's difficult to remove someone from the event. I have a hard time editing things that have been already posted. When I send out a broadcast, most of the time I check the box to have it sent to only unassigned employees. It sends it to all my ushers which confuses those that have already been assigned.

ws 16 volunteer page

My experience was great, every time I struggle with something I call support and they help me right away.

Cons

Makes scheduling volunteers much easier

I'd used shiftboard as a volunteer at a film festival, and was pleased to be able to use it again as a supervisor when I moved to another festival. It makes everything go much more smoothly, since the alternative is a humble spreadsheet -- ok, but not nearly as useful as Shiftboard.

Pros

Makes scheduling easy.

Cons

Takes a little practice to use it effectively. When you're a once-a-year employee or volunteer, you don't necessarily have the time to get up to speed every time. I would love to see ongoing improvements to user friendliness.

All n all the software has been useful in scheduling games for photographers. I have been able to m

Quick broad scope of seasonal events. I can look through the entire season and see what games I want to shoot and commit to them right there online.

Pros

Convenient way to capture events each week in advance for scheduling. The ability to uncommit online helps with the dynamics of scheduling.

Cons

You can't see the games taken by others, so you don't know if a photographer has taken the game or if was never populated database in the first place.

Great scheduling option for diverse teams

Pros

Ability to allow various levels of team management and scheduling. QR code clock in is useful, and timekeeping has team by team flexibility.

Cons

Reports are somewhat lacking, system admin audit and reporting is lacking. No way to actually set a user's password, so if they are not receiving email from system, cannot just set the password or troubleshoot if email is being sent (system audit capability).

Easy to fill shifts and see other staffing at different houses

Filling shifts easier and tracking staff. Easy to make a staffing schedule.

Pros

It is easy to see what staff are working and where. It has been very helpful to fill shifts at the group homes. There is a lot of information and we can better track staffing and make our schedules.

Cons

Managers need multiple training's for all the features on Shiftboard. It is still a learning process.

We use shift board to allow our agent to chose their hours.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and its easy to teach other how to use it as well. I teach new users each week how to use shift board.

Cons

I would suggest adding a running timer to either the top right or left side of the screen, that way we dont have to stop scheduling to see how many hours we have confirmed. With a running timer it would just showyou that you have already scheduled 30 hours. Just an idea.

Good but hard to get others to use because there needs to be less navigation for less technically pr

Scheduling and creating at shifts.

Pros

Most all of it. Scheduling and posting shifts is simple and easy to do. It is easy to access from anywhere and can be accessed on mobile devices. It is easy to create multiple duplicate shifts as well as set up RSVP's for an event.

Cons

Manager need to be able to check in members for shifts on a mobile device. The mobile app needs more features.

Bad Bad Service

The system is complicated and the customer service is very poor. We were scheduled 30 minutes of training. Our trainer literally had to cut off at 30 minutes. Turned out that the system could not accommodate a California seven day in a row overtime prevention, although we were told that it could handle those needs when we initially called about the service. In fact, that was the only reason we were interested in changing our scheduling system. I was upset by the lack of willingness by the sales rep to return calls or try to make this right. We were charged $105.00 for a system we cancelled in 18 days from the initial purchase. The training was a joke, the service was poor and the product did not meet our needs. Better customer service is needed.

Pros

It's cheap.

Cons

Complicated. Learning curve is steep and I am well versed in PHP script, Joomla, Wordpress and other database software. Cannot effectively staff a large business with 30 minutes of training. Poor customer service and return policy.

Hi Jeff ¿ Thank you for your message. We regret the difficulties you experienced and that the system workarounds we provided did not support the overtime prevention process, as you would have expected. Our billing department has confirmed that you did receive a full refund, as it is never our intention to misrepresent the capabilities of our product. We greatly appreciated the opportunity to work with you and hope that as our product evolves we might be able to better support you in the future. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do. Thank you.

I like it very much, easy to use and to navigate.

helps when scheduling events.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Love how you can break down everything by month and just day the best. Also, how if you forget to mark down a date you can go back and it still there to mark on your personal calendar

Cons

it was little hard to figure out all the filters and how to use them at first. Just wish you could do more then one filter at a time.

Very easy to use

It is an awesome program to get on and pick your days fast and be done

Pros

I like that I can go into the program and pick the days and hours I want to work and submit and it is done.

Cons

I think it would be better if I can click the entire month on the calender at one time, instead of week by week.

Shift board has made my scheduling easier to view and plan for.

The fact that I can bulk assign jobs and shifts is extremely easy.

Pros

The week by week view and that you can email through it. That makes creating shift very easy to do.

Cons

That my full time employee cannot access shift board to see upcoming shifts. I would like to see a feature that could let full time employees see what they are working

Shiftboard is great for locating staff during the day and for upcoming shifts.

Easy access to the information required to do my job.

Pros

I find that this system is very easy to use. It did not take long to learn and the users also find it easy to use.

Scheduling Made Easy

One of the contracting companies that I work with use Shiftgig as their means of scheduling and since then I have come across other companies that use it as well.

Pros

It is so easy to navigate and use this software. As a user I am able to sign up, sign in and message if needed for shifts (I can also accurately see my hours worked).

Cons

I have yet to have a problem with using this software so I have no cons to give.

Shift board enables me to volunteer at various venues in the Raleigh area.

Pros

Ease of use Helpful staff and many features too numerous to list. Have used other similar sites and this is by far the best. Kudos to you

Cons

Have some difficulty logging off but overall excellent. I have visited this site many times in the past three years and always had had a good experience.

Shiftboard

Overall, amazing software!

Pros

A very easy and reliable tool to use for scheduling.

Cons

It has its up and downs with errors and glitches.

Shift board makes my job easier Easy to find coverage Easy for relief to pick up shifts.

Pros

Very useful tool Makes my work easier Helps with finding coverage and filling shifts. Easier to communicate and work with relief.

Cons

I'm able to see all my events and sort them as needed

Pros

The ease of use.. it's self explanatory.. There are several ways to view the calendar, and have a number of options to sort.

Great experience

Pros

Ease to use and good customer support. Instructors like how they sign up for classes, what is available and the flexibility.

Event Staff Supervisor

All my staff say they like Shiftboard a lot better than what we used before (AESOP) keep up the great work you are doing on the program

Pros

The ease of using it

Cons

I have no cons

So robust, so unorganized

Pros

Shiftboard has everything we ever needed in WFM. the demand planner was the make or break for us as we are a contractor-remote-based workforce and volume/staffing needs change by the hour and by the day. incredibly detailed employee profiles, teams, locations, about 17 different ways to create shifts and fairly robust reports, plus a clockin/clockout functionality and mobile site

Cons

it's not a clear UI and sadly not very intutitive. you'll eventually find what you need as, like i said, the tool is very robust, just that many tasks take way more clicks and navigation than one would expect or deem necessary.

We use it to do payroll for part time staff, its easy for both staff and HR to use

tracking hours for part time staffers.

Pros

The flow and simplicity to use makes it easy to use. Shiftboard also allows us to easily track employee hours and convert their hours into reports.

Cons

Not sure if it's shiftboard or our system, but once the employee hours are downloaded the excel spreadsheet often closes without warning.