ScheduleFlex Reviews - Page 4

I use shift board to schedule my shifts each month .

Pros

I work as a temporary worker with a minimum of required shifts a month, it allows me to see the total options and easily take a shift, cancel a shift, confirm a shift, ask more information about a shift or put mine up for trade when something comes up in my personal life I need to attend to. It is professional and clear, easy to navigate, and easy to remind myself about my options.

Cons

I think it would be fun to have a face photo of people when their names come up as on Facebook as being a temp on a large team I sometimes have no picture in my mind of the person whose name appears that I am communicating with.

The shiftboard website is very easy to use with the different features and functionality.

Pros

Shiftboard is user friendly and very accessible and easy to use. I understand all of the features and functions.

Cons

Great mode for replying to employer

THE ABILITY TO ENSURE THAT ALL IS WELL WITH MY PER DIEM SHIFT!

Pros

Ease of maneuvering and the ability to add information - it allows me to view, respond, and send messages which is just awesome!

Cons

the Cons include not having the ability to change certain entries- that is, maybe my company is allowed to amend certain fields and I need to contact them concerning this

helpful in planning a difficult schedule

Pros

the overview of everyone schedule is nice to see. That ability to change the schedule easily. The App is user friendly

Cons

Sometimes the app is slow. Other team members would like to see other's schedules in order to find sub...limited access would be nice.

It works perfectly for what we need

Pros

I love the ease of use. The software gives me the ability to change and add shifts easily. Then it is convenietnt to notify people of changes in shifts immediatly

Cons

The only thing I would like is to have the ability to run a few more report and some sorting tools that I have to do by hand

Very convenient.

I love the fact that I can access it from my mobile phone!

Pros

The convenience and the fact it gives us the opportunity to be paperless is always a plus. Great job.

Cons

I don't see all the positions available to me. I would like to see a time slot also with the days worked

Shiftboard is excellent.

All our officers know their shifts and where to be.

Pros

Everything is great with Shiftboard. Its great for getting your daily,weekly or monthly shifts. Our company uses shiftboard and its great.

Cons

Norhing bad at all to say about this product.

I love Shiftboard!

I used to hand write the students rosters which was incredibly time consuming. Shiftboard enables all the students to self roster and make their changes accordingly. It gives me more time to do other tasks.

Pros

It gives the students an opportunity to self roster

Cons

The first in first served availability of shifts. This is due to our parameters we set .

Great and Speedy Service

The support team was great at making every adjustment we need to our registration form. It is encouraging as I am still learning all the things this system offers and I am confident I will have someone to assist me at all times, should I encounter something I am unfamiliar with.

Pros

Covers all types of workforces, projects, events and all the different aspects of organizing a workforce. Running an event with volunteers, it was great to find a platform that integrated the registration process with scheduling and allowed for easy organizing of different teams.

Cons

I would like if certain aspects, such as the registration form, could be more customizable and that the user could edit it themselves.

Easy volunteer management

Pros

Volunteers are easy to manage. Communications and schedules are all in one place. Volunteer schedules are easily accessible to volunteers and managers.

Cons

We utilize multiple teams. It can be difficult to maneuver between teams volunteers have a difficult time understanding how the can sign up.

Difficult to access, at times, and not intuitive.

Pros

Ease of sign up and scheduling Calendar display and format...easy to view summary information Shows scheduling conflicts

Cons

Not intuitive, at least initially Difficult to navigate Does not allow for automatic options/choices when scheduling conflicts arise

Nice system

Pros

System is very easy to use. This system allows me to schedule several people in a few short minutes.

Cons

The downside to this system is not being able to view when a staffer is either off or on vaction for the week.

I use shiftboard during the SXSW festival each year it works well, just not enough experience

I am only a user. SXSW is the owner and each Crew manager is able to use it through them.

Pros

able to get bio info on my team when I need to contact them. also able to send out a group email for updates

Cons

navigation seems a bit awkward. I have to spend a lot of time going through each catagory to find what I need

Desktop browser version is functional

All options and features are set up by the administrator, I feel that you could get a lot of functionality as long as it is enabled.

Pros

The desktop version is easy to navigate and add shifts or check schedules, I do like the ability to view all schedules on one team and not just mine. Also gives you the option to view available shifts and pick them up.

Cons

The mobile app is needs to be completely redone. Extremely glitchy, errors out, very hard to navigate. I end up having to bookmark the desktop browser version on my phone and navigate the desktop version in my browser which is time consuming with the small print.

Great way to schedule

This is a great way to schedule shifts needed for any company. Very user friendly and customer support is great.

Cons

Easy to learn and for the most part - easy to use.

Organizes my volunteer life.

Pros

Having everything in easy view for a month (If I choose) - or by the week or day. I also love having the multiple calendars (for different organizations I volunteer for) - available on the one calendar.

Cons

When they are posting spots and the rush is on to get the slots, I would love a refresh button, because often I think I have a slot - and it has already been taken.

Works much better on a computer than mobile version.

easy to coordinate schedules from multiple groups and multiple events

Pros

Intuitive to use, simple layout. The calendar view makes it easy to check out all of the events for groups at a glance. The shared view makes it easy to check who has signed up for an event.

Cons

At time the software bogs down, especially at time of high usage. Mobile use is difficult since the page layout makes it difficult to read and navigate between the sections easily.

Great value for our volunteers!

This software does everything we need for a very fair price. As Director I appreciate the different views and reporting options. I only wish there was an easier way for patrollers to swap shifts.

Pros

Web-based, easy to use.

Cons

Trades -- I wish a patrollers could swap with fewer transactions.

Keep on looking

Pros

Well, its affordable. The cost is the best part about this software. Some other nice features are that people can trade shifts and request time off right through the software without having to have a lot of administrative support.

Cons

The scheduling feature doesn't really work. In theory, it SHOULD work, but it doesn't. Also, there isn't anywhere where you can set a threshold for time off to automatically approve.

Having used Shiftboard as a manager for several years I find both good and poor qualities throughout

it is a better system than what we used before.

Pros

The members access to pick up open shifts is great. The ability to reach a large number of members with messages is good, the time off page is useful for sorting requests.

Cons

The individual members calendar interface is clumsy. Frequently iCal users do not get timely updates requiring changes in the schedule to be pushed out manually. This makes for extra work for our schedulers.

If I could rate this below one star I would! Support is non-existent (and that is being generous)!

Pros

The only good thing I can say about this product is the mobile app - it seems intuitive but I have not been able to use it since the back-end of this system is a nightmare to configure.

Cons

There is no support - at all. The support line is never answered and the emails are not returned. Training was a joke. The documentation is even worse. If you are in the market for scheduling or time-keeping software I would not recommend this product to anyone (and, just for the record, I had recommended purchase of this - the one thing they have going for them is a very good sales team - of course, the features that I requested and the sales person assured me worked don't even exist in the product.

Hi Nicole- I sincerely apologize for the recent issues you experienced with us. Thank you for the opportunity to discuss this with you and for sharing your frank feedback. We clearly missed the mark. As we discussed, I believe your experience was an anomaly - but that doesn¿t make it acceptable. As you are now aware, we¿ve taken some strides to remedy the issues you encountered. We will continue to work hard to earn back your trust. Thank you, and have a great day. Bill Lange, VP Customer Success

Website's Layout Needs Updating

Pros

I like that you can search based on company locations and employees.

Cons

The style of the page layouts seem very boxy. I would like to see a move viewer friendly page so that the site doesn't feel as clunky.

Very convenient!

User friendly and convenient

Pros

Enough information that identifies all of the pertinent information. Easy to read and user friendly.

Cons

How can you sign up for multiple events at a time? Have to go back and forth to sign up for each event.

Nice

Pros

I liked that I could log in and see all my info.

Cons

No answer. Everything was on point with the software.

good for the most part but I have problems getting my time cards to post

not needing to track down administrator to get a schedule

Pros

easy to see whats open and to follow the coming up add on classes and the ease of choosing shifts and being able to see multiple shifts in the same day.

Cons

trying to get timecards posted not being able to see more than one week at a time can make it hard to stnc up with another schedule