ScheduleFlex Reviews - Page 6

Pros

It's simple and very easy to use. I use it to sign up for shifts with my job and it's very straight forward.

Cons

Love the program. Works for all our needs.

It benefits the company by having more accurate payroll. The staff like to be able to access their schedules from home.

Pros

Very easy to learn and use! The program was very easy to teach the staff how to use. Love that I can check from home if the staff have clocked in for their shifts.

Good for scheduling

Shift board is a useful tool for scheduling people for events and hourly work.

Pros

You can see your schedule or your employees schedule as well as make sure you have enough bodies when needed.

Cons

Some employees have the app and are unable to do as much as the site.

Pretty straight forward tool

Pros

This tool was pretty easy to learn and teach some of my team members how to use. Easy for our users to navigate through.

Cons

Update for Shiftboard could have come quicker. There was some information you would need to input that always wasnt easy to obtain.

Shiftboard

Pros

I like that Shiftboard shows you all of the available positions for scheduling.

Cons

We schedule using the List option. I dislike that once you choose your hours for a certain day, it doesn't take you to the next day. There's a lot of back and forth.

Simple for first time users and multiple companies alike.

Pros

The communication with the calendar holders about each event is brief and to the point. The position, location and hours are clearly detailed.

Cons

The software is not used by all of my contract companies. If you offered to an umbrella of companies, they may combine their use of this software.

Drop down menus don't work well. You have to keep clicking them on

A lot. It keeps me on schedule.

Pros

The purpose of it. Scheduling your work week easily. I have it on my bulletin board. I have odd hours and this keeps me on schedule. It is easy to use except for drop down menus.

Cons

The drop down menus don't work well. Sometimes my name comes up and other times it doesn't. I have to keep clicking it over and over to get it to work.

PLEASANT

OPPORTUNITY TO TEAM BOND AND ASSIST OTHERS

Pros

EASY, KEEPING UP WITH STATUS AND AVAILABILITY, PRACTICAL USE AND PLANNING MAKES FOR EFFICIENT TIME MANAGEMENT

Cons

SLOW, BUT EFFECTIVE, FOUND IT USEFUL, AND PROVIDES OPTIONS AND RESOLUTION OF ISSUES OF POSSIBLE COMMITMENT BUT IS NOT ALWAYS THAT FLEXIBLE

Easy for employees to use, difficult for employers

Pros

I liked that it was easy to link my google calendar to get my schedule all in one place.

Cons

My employer had issues on their end make shiftboard work for the entire team. Ultimately they decided to switch to a different platform.

Features/recommend SB

As a nonprofit organization we find SB to be most suitable for the scheduling of volunteers, doing exactly what it is designed to do.

Pros

creating/scheduling shifts ease of updating files/records automated reminders/welcomes/etc. tracking hours photo capability document uploading/linking retroactive scheduling/changes confirmations and reminders of shifts uncomfirm, change, delete, reassign capability

Cons

volunteers unable to see ALL shifts/events - Shiftboard has been working to resolve that issue. more versatile reports for tracking hours

Upgrade the Availability usage make it easier to use

Great idea love it, although I hear a lot of coworkers complain about how their availibilty had not been listed, you guys should make it easier to use

Pros

I love the trade offers we recieve and how we can acknowledge and trade

Cons

The availibilty

Shiftboard is just Okay

We were not impressed with the Shiftboard App. We have better success when using it on our desktop office computers.

Pros

I like the ability to check my schedule and hours online.

Cons

The App is not very user friendly. The desktop version is much easier to use.

easy to use

ease of use

Pros

I use it to do shift board for the DPAC it is easy to use and you get the confirmation right away I can email my manager if I have a problem. plus I can see other teams and decide if I want to work in their areas.

Cons

The support staff is a gem. Shiftboard needs payroll.

Had a wonderful call with the staff today who was extremely professional, efficient and proficient. We got all the answers we needed without being made to feel foolish or like we were inconveniencing him. The one disappointment from the call was hearing that Shiftboard is not really setup to manage payroll (ie. calculate total salary per employee (hours * pay rate). Having previously been a user of your competitor, Shiftplanning's product I would strongly urge you to consider pursuing this avenue.

Cons

Better program than the last sign up we used.

Pros

Quick, no hold up too many ppl on at once. It is a good program for what it is used for where I work.

Cons

Several steps to get into documents uploaded. It can get a little confusing at times to know exactly where it's located.

Gets the job done

MLB Network implemented Shiftboard 3 or 4 years ago as a way to improve on the Excel-based schedules of the past. While it is an improvement there, it does not talk directly to our time and attendance software, and thus has required some redundant work for our scheduling. Shiftboard is web-based, and has a mobile app, both of which are essentials for our 24/7 work environment. While Shiftboard's user interface isn't the easiest, it is good, and certainly gets the job done.

Staffing made easy

Since using this software I've found information is streamlined and it has taken away confusion from the serving staff. We're able to be more self serving.

Pros

I like the ability to access schedules anywhere and quickly see notes about each shift, especially the notes section for shifts

Cons

I've not found issues with the software. My use is every basic.

i din't use it a lot, but it works great when i do

Pros

I a sometimes user. I benefit by signing up to volunteer at fun events. It's easy to get in to. I think the software is just fine. I've never had any problems.

Cons

Shiftboard is straightforward and accessible

Pros

I like that it automatically tallies hours for you

Cons

I wish there was an expanded calendar view; it's sometimes a little tricky to see details about your shifts from the overall monthly representation.

It is easy to use!

Easily pick shifts that are convenient for me.

Pros

Easy to see my shifts. I like the calendar format and the ability to see who else is signed up for shifts.

Cons

Once I get signed in I have no issues.

Pros

Loved that this software is used by multiple biometric screening companies. It is beneficial in organizing schedules to avoid conflicts in overbooking various assignments.

Cons

Appears to be an issue often times logging in. It appears I need to make several attempts before actually logging in.

Streamlined system for keeping track of shifts!

Pros

This system keeps track of all employees shifts and is very helpful when trying to book staff but it will notify you if they are already booked! It's an incredibly user friendly system that allows staff to trade hours on the same day, can see their shifts online and sign up for shifts if they are looking to pick up hours. The best is the email reminders for upcoming shifts.

Cons

Shiftboard has been functioning perfectly!

I love it easy convenient.

Pros

I love the way it sends out the reminders when your scheduled gives info If for some reason you cant who to call or contact.

Cons

Manage your volunteers with Shiftboard!

We have used Shiftboard for four years to manage 125+ volunteers. We use it for registration, scheduling, timekeeping and reporting. A minor customization allows us to record and report on the certification levels of the volunteers. The email blast feature is a great tool we use very often and is easy and quick to use. Customer service and support is responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

It's easy to use and very helpful

Pros

It's easy to understand my staff can go in and put there availablty they also can put there schedule on there as well