ScheduleFlex Reviews - Page 7

Very easy and functional.

Pros

It is so easy and supportive. For what we use it for with over 200 volunteers and different shifts, it is great!

Cons

I find it very convenient.

Pros

It is user friendly, easy to use and understand. I also work for another organization that uses a different software program, and this is much better.

Cons

It seldom doesn't work. It might because the people at my organization don't fully understand how to utilize it.

Great Service

Always get my questions answered quickly. Service tech is always friendly and likes to help out. Great experience.

Very happy with Shiftboard

We have been using Shiftboard for a few years. The system is stable, works well and is both easy to configure/ administer and intuitive for users. All support inquiries were answered or resolved promptly and professionally. If I had one suggestion for improvement, it would be for more enhanced reporting capabilities.

Shiftboard for our business

I generally love using Shiftboard but with some of the old features gone with the update, I miss those old features and still am learning on how to use the "new" Shiftboard. Other than that, I know our business could not live without it, just bring back the old features that were taken away with the new update.

Great services!

My company has used Shiftboard for about a year and a half now for Per Diem scheduling and since this time out overall efficiency in this area has improved immensely. The system is very easy to use and staff, to Managers alike, are pleased with the consistency this system has provided for scheduling needed.

Really poor programming

Really poor programming.

Pros

None, dislike. Huge time waster. Bad programming.

Cons

Allows people to waste time signing up and then rejected for being duplicate.

Vancouver International Film festival

I have a a great experience using Shiftboard. Although most of the time the customer service side is good - but not great. I find it is always assumed we know way less then we do - so the initial answers are super base. I also find that sometimes the speed in response is not always there.

Shiftboard Review

Pros

They work with us to provide a robust and scalable solution that meets our needs.

Cons

They could be more proactive with updates and contact information.

customer service at shiftboard......mainly Andrew B.

The 2 agencies I use Shiftboard for my scheduling is The Sundance Film Festival and Salt Lake Film Society. It works real well. But one of the best features has been Andrew B. in customer service. He is able to fix any problem one might occur if any while using Shiftboard.

Shift board

Maybe it’s operator error, as customer support was always able to take me through the lengthy process of solving my problems, But I felt I had more problems than benefits when it came to using this software. Doesn’t offer much and was quite confusing.

Pros

Streamlined tasks that could be marked as completed.

Cons

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of functions.

I use the shiftboard website to sign up for Playmaker's events. I've never had an issue with it.

Pros

As long as you remember your password it works well. I also like the ease of using this when I do have the time to select an ushering position for Playmakers.

Cons

It's hard to use on my cellphone because the screen is so small and sometimes the usher spots for the plays are released during the day when I'm at work and can't access my computer.

A great way to organise times and scheduling

Pros

Shiftboard is an extremely efficient way to organise and manage scheduling within a workplace. I've been using it for a short amount of time and it has proven to be very useful.

Cons

The one issue with Shiftboard is that i find it difficult to navigate the user interface of the application. This could just be a personal struggle but it is a problem for me, nonetheless.

Shiftboard is well suited to our organization, where we need to coordinate several hundred volunteer shifts over a 6 day period.

Pros

The product is easy to use and has suitable functionality.

Cons

There is a lot of upfront overhead before we can get to designating shifts.

Promised the Sun, got a glowstick...

Great sales people. Mediocre developers, and limited support.

Pros

The idea of what it could be. Highly powerful, flexible, and fully supported.

Cons

That a lot of it is very buggy. It doesn't do things that were advertised. And isn't nearly as flexible as advertised.

Shift board accessibility

Shiftboard is an excellent source to keep track of staff availability. We have a smaller staff than most other organizations but I can imagine shiftboard being incredibly useful for all types of organizations.

shiftboard ussage

Pros

It was easy to navigate and to use. I could then signup for what I wanted.

Cons

I liked itãthere was nothing that I did not like about it.

Shiftboard

I like it alot I will tell my coworkers about it and reccomend.

Pros

So I like this to help me schedule my staff . Helps ke organize who needs different days and vacations and what times they can work

Cons

Sometimes it glitches and I have to start all over again. It takes for ever to load or open. Glitches out

Amazing program!

I have been VERY pleased with the overall quality of the Shiftboard. It is extremely user friendly, the layout is clean and easy to navigate and it has always functioned perfectly for me!

Director of Administrative Services

Shiftboard is a life saver. It has saved our company thousands in overtime. It's user friendly. The support staff are exceptional. If you need a scheduling tool Shiftboard is the way to go.

Awesome

Great service, user friendly and easy to navigate. The tech support is easy and they help you out right away.

Cons

Glad you're enjoying Shiftboard, Steve! We love what we do and we hope you do too.

Great Support

Very supportive support team and readily available whenever we required any help. All our feedbacks were heard and acted upon them at the earliest which was very impressive. Thank you!

Basic Rostering Software

We needed rostering software for our casual workforce. At the time of purchasing, this was the most suitable and cost effective for our needs.

Pros

It does what it says on the tin. Basic rostering software. There are rumours it will soon be integrated with events management software, which would boost these scores significantly.

Cons

It is a quite clunky and not as intuitive for staff as we would like.

Efficient Workforce Scheduling Software

Overall a very efficient piece of software to manage shift work.

Pros

Easy to use software, easy to learn, great functionality with great features for scheduling shift work.

Cons

Can feel like clunky software at first. Takes a about a day to get use to the software.

Shiftboard Rocks!

Shiftboard enables us to keep all of our staff, volunteers & contractors organized and scheduled. It is an excellent tool that we find invaluable.