Humanity Reviews

4.32/5 (255 reviews)

Rachel Baird

Horrible system - leaving and never will return or provide any positive feedback to anyone!

Reviewed 2017-01-12

1. Horrible Customer Service, impossible to get anyone to train you or your staff on how the system works, and you NEVER respond to calls, took 3 months to get someone on the phone despite setting up times they were supposed to call us. 2. Horrible system with regards to availability and trading - provided all this feedback and it was put in a que of things to be done sometime in the next 10 years maybe? 3. Humanity was NOT an improvement, no changes other than visually how it looks 3.You are wasting your time on fixing stupid things like the 'colour' of shifts instead of actually taking your customers feedback and fixing these that are actually wrong with the system - once I actually talked to someone on the phone I proved him wrong about how your system works (he didn't even understand how trades worked) and I was able to convince him that your program is awful... still my list of feedback is on a long list of 'potential improvements' 4. So many better programs out there - maybe check out your competition for some good examples

Pros
nothing.... maybe it better than paper schedules? maybe

Cons
everything. Availability system is useless as it isn't based on particular period of time - check out When2Work or RecStaff's availability system - so much better. Trading system is useless - people can't view or pick up shifts if they have stated they are un-available (linked to how awful the availability system is). People have so many problem trading shifts that we as managers basically have to switch all shift trades ourselves and since we have so many this is a waste of time that a scheduling system is supposed to fix. The print and report options are also awful and poorly formatted.

Justin Brox

It was much better before they "improved" it

Reviewed 2017-04-24

We had been using this software for years. They decided to change everything about it, making it harder for all my employees. We have switched to a cheaper system that provides better support, more robust schedule building templates, and greater connectivity to employees. Thank you for ruining your software so I had a reason to find someone better.

Pros
They are great at taking your money.

Cons
scheduling is rigid and unable to accommodate atypical (non-weekly) schedules. User interfacing is lacking. Customer service is slow, and makes promises they are not authorized to keep.

Denise Van Sickel

Terrible way to conduct business

Reviewed 2015-02-25

I was completely disappointed in this software. I was assured when I first tried it and then paid for a 6 month subscription that I would be able to create a custom report for my staff's availability. I even sent a copy of the report I created manually to show what I needed. It wasn't until I got all of my staff entered etc and tried to create the report which I was not able to to do. I was told by my "client success specialist" that the custom report I needed was not an option on their platform. I was also told if I needed help she was not available until the following Monday to help me. This was on a Thursday. What? Some customer service. So when I realized this is not the scheduling software for me, they refused to refund my money (I paid for 6 months). They just sent an email with the verbiage of their billing practice..no refunds. I would strongly suggest you utilize their free month to make sure it works. In my case, I went on blind faith that the initial "support" person told me it would work for us. It's bad enough that it didn't work, but then to so coldy inform me I cannot get a refund...well that is the reason I am taking the time to write this review. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't do that. It's a terrible way to do business - not giving a refund if the product doesn't meet our needs. Seems pretty simple to me.

Dado Nicic

WORST

Reviewed 2018-01-05

Cons
They are all unprofessional, told them to delete my account and to cancel billing, they confirmed and replied that my account will not be billed again. But when I checked my card statement they were still charging me after that. Don't trust this company.

Response from Humanity (Shiftplanning)

Hello Dado, we are very sorry to hear you had such bad experience with us. We apologize for what happened. As a company, we take full responsibility for our mistakes and promise we get better with each lesson we learn. We would also like to know more about this situation. If you could send us your company name, account id at billing@humanity.com we would be able to look further into what happened.

Jodie Broad

A complete waste of money & resources - terribly unreliable with so many bugs.

Reviewed 2017-09-27

None in the end. Just a waste of resources and money.

Pros
If it worked, it would be a fantastic product. The schedule copying facility is theoretically great as well as the clocking in feature... if only it wasn't riddled with bugs.

Cons
We spent 3 months trying to set our staff up with this. We had so many bugs - affecting scheduling, pay, permissions - a total nightmare and waste of so much effort.

Jillian Alger

Deceiving.

Reviewed 2015-05-26

Seems like it would be cheap or free but it isn't. It's actually one of the more expensive sites. They have a second name/ site I can't find in my email but complete waste of time. They let you build everything with the thought that it would be free and then when you get everything set up they determine a price after 30 days and go around telling you any price up front until you are already using and depending on it. Not worth the hassle and lies.

jennifer travlos

From Ok to Horrible

Reviewed 2017-04-16

The user functionality of the website went from just ok, to horrible once it shifted to humanity. I do not recommend unless you want to spend more time with scheduling than before.

Pros
that it texts employees of changes

Cons
too much to list

MARK LIDLOW