Simply.Coach Pricing, Features, Reviews and Alternatives

$

/momonth
Flat Rate

What is Simply.Coach?

Simply.Coach is a cloud-based enterprise-grade coaching management platform. It digitizes the entire coaching journey and helps you and your coaches focus on what matters most: growth.

Key benefits of using Simply.Coach

- Get meaningful analytical insights on “engagement” and “impact” of coaching, thereby demonstrating your "ROE" and "ROI"

- Schedule sessions (with integrated Zoom, Gmail, MS office)

- Create 'Nudges' to aide clients' behavioral changes

- Track progress and assign actions to clients

- Create customized digital forms, surveys, and gather stakeholders' feedback

- Maintain a content repository of documents, templates, book summaries for easy access

- Set up a sustainability tracker to ensure continued client growth after an engagement

Typical customers

Simply.Coach features

Functionality

4.4

Total Features46 1 categories

Most valued features by users

Reporting & Statistics

• Likelihood to recommend9.71/10
Rating distribution

Overall rating contenders

Comprehensive Coaching Management Platform

I am one of the Founders at Simply.Coach & an ICF certified coach with 10 years of coaching experience. Being an independent coach, I needed to manage and track so many things that I had no real mind space for coaching. In building this tool, we really are looking to empower the coach to focus only on being the coach while letting the platform do all the hard work.

Pros

It has everything that a coach needs to manage his practice. Be it individual or group coaching, the platform allows me to work seamlessly with all my coachees without missing or dropping anything. The best part is that it is all in one place. I don't need to go around using multiple tools like email, calendar, scheduling tool, free survey tools, shared cloud drives, etc. Simply.Coach brings it all together in one place allowing me to be present for my coachees

Cons

I would love to see more in the marketing area. Integrating with email marketing tools to help me send out newsletters. Also, a billing module that will allow me to raise invoices directly would be a good feature

Thank you for the kind words Ram!

Great User-Friendly Software to Managing Your Coaching Business and Clients.

I needed an appropriate coaching and client software pretty quickly since I wasn't really prepared to launch when my client requested my services. The software that I was somewhat familiar with was not user-friendly and ultimately was too complicated to get me started quickly. I was turned on to Simply.Coach by another coach in a group that I am a part of and when I tried it, it was quite easy to use and the staff was ready and willing to help me quickly with any difficulty I had. They have superior Customer Service team and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very attentive to clients and making this the most effective and efficient software for them.

Pros

The scheduling and use of the portal for the client to access as well. The shared space to include resources or just make comments back and forth between regular sessions. The ability to have check-ins on the actions toward the client goals.

Cons

The process to check if the client is completing their goals is tedious. I would prefer a table that shows for the designated time period if they have checked and what their answer was to the check-in question for every day of that period.

Thank you Lorraine for your kind words and we appreciate your support. We have taken your feedback and are already working on improving the user experience for the Goal Checkins!

Simply great!

Simply.Coach has helped me maintain all my engagements securely in an easy to use platform. The support team is very responsive. Platform enhancements are regular and based on customer feedback. I am enjoying the experience.

Pros

Simply.Coach is easy to use and setup. The templates available are useful and easily customizable.

Cons

The nudge feature is awesome but it does take time to set up and as a result I haven't used it as much as I would like.

Hi Neshica, Thank you for your feedback and review. We will definitely work on improving the setup time for Nudges. Thank you for your trust & confidence in Simply.Coach!

Great Value for Managing Coaching Practice

Positive, I recommend this coaching platform.

Pros

The ability to manage clients within one space, and customize templates and create learning modules. Additionally, Simply Coach provides its own assessments and feedback tools which offer value, as well as tools to track progress and move clients forward with goals.

Cons

As with most platforms, the initial set-up and navigation can be a challenge. What has differentiated Simply Coach from other platforms I have used in my career is that they are open to feedback and modifying the tools and platform to best serve client needs. Several modifications have been made since I signed up which have been really helpful. It good to know they are open and interested in feedback which brings more value to the partnership.

Thank you Kevin for your kind words. We really appreciate all your feedback and will continue to invest in our relationship and keep improving our product. Thank you for your business!

Brings a sense of calm to coach practice management

Pros

Before using SimplyCoach I was always scrambling to figure out how many sessions I had completed with a client, find my session notes, offer tools and surveys, etc.

Cons

There are a few UI issues that create inconvenience but customer support is very responsive so I’m confident they’ll be addressed.

Thank you for your review & feedback Josh! Appreciate your trust & confidence in Simply.Coach

Simply.Coach FAQs and common questions

Simply.Coach has the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $10.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available | (No Credit Card required)

Simply.Coach has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business

Simply.Coach supports the following languages:
English

Simply.Coach supports the following devices:
Android

No, Simply.Coach does not have an API available.

Simply.Coach integrates with the following applications:
Microsoft Outlook, Gmail

Simply.Coach offers the following support options:
Email/Help Desk, FAQs/Forum, Knowledge Base, 24/7 (Live rep), Chat