All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

skeeled

Applicant tracking, video interview & personality testing

visit website

skeeled Reviews

Yvan D.

Read the full review
Win time, reduce costs and improve quality of recruitment through Skeeled software.

Read the full review
Great experience, very user friendly, easy to handle and with a great overview.

Nathalie K.

Read the full review

Cons

I find it a little uncomfortable how you can comment on candidates. To set own status and to set flags or comments on the candidate.

Nathalie K.

MArie F.

Read the full review
Candidate sees “no-reply” in the reply to. No possibility to recall an email.

4.4

Skeeled - Go for it

Reduce paper applications Go digital Improve internal communication with Hiring Managers whilst using the Skeeled communication tool Harmonising and centralising recruitment flow/ process

Pros

Still a start up character, open for new ideas of customers User friendly Easy to understand

Cons

Translations in different languages could be improved

Perfect customer support, perfect managing tool

If there is any problem or suggestion we have to improve the system and adapt it to our requirements, the skeeled team is Always open for our Input and we can talk about these topics during regularly Feedbacks or business reviews.

Pros

As a recruiter in the automotive industry, I work with Skeeled every day and the customer suppoert is Always available, helps me finding solutions for smaller and bigger problems in just one day and gives me proactive feedback if I've made a mistake in Publishing a job offer. The software gives us the possibility to manage a huge amount of candidatures and we can easily keep an overview.

Cons

For instance, I can't manage candidatures that are not interesting for now but maybe for later. I have to remember the "interesting names" in an Excel list so that I don't "lose" them - but we are going to discuss about this in our business review and I'm sure that a good solution is going to be proposed by Skeeled. The most important is that you can find any person at any time in the System and that's working.

Pros

I like the design and the fact that we can organise our recruitement

Cons

I don't like the scoring because it's not relevant.

Modern tool to digitalize your recruitment process

We have a good data base, we are saving a lot of time and we have better KPI's.

Pros

I like most the video interviews. This helps us to make a better choice of candidates to be invited. We spend less time with our recruitments.

Cons

The fact, that it is not possible to change small elements in a posted job. Like the change from a junior to a senior position.

Dear Rita, glad to see that you're enjoying our video interview feature. Just to let you know that in the first 5 minutes, you have the possibility to edit all job fields except job language. After, you're able to edit a few fields that do not influence the selection parameter of skeeled's AI.

SKEELED enables an easy reorganization of our recruitment process

We save a lot of time due to the centralisation of the job applications. The pre-scanning of the applications helps in doing the good choice. Comparing candidates on the screen and sharing opinions between recruiters makes life easier.Giving a feedback to the candidates is really quick and easy with Skeeled.

Pros

"Paperless" handling of our recruitment process

Cons

The handling of different companies within the same group could slightly improve

This software make the posting faster, but in my opinion the candidates separation is the best.

It saves time for the recruiters and helps a lot to find the perfect employee.

Pros

I can multi post, so the same post will appear in a lot of advertising website. It is a big advantage. I also like how the program present us the candidates, I can automatically download the CV, or just mark my colleague that we already scheduled an interview.

Cons

The posting is graphics is not the best, but i think the software is improving really fast. Sometimes not that bad candidates are also rejected, but we can review that.

Most innovative recruitment software nowadays

Saves a lot of administrative time Increases quality hiring reduces costs to our department

Pros

Automated Candidate Ranking Video Interviews Career Page Personality Assessment (Big 5 model) One Click Posting of job offers Collaboration tool

Cons

Would be nice to start working soon with US companies and other countries outside the EMEA level too.

good product and excellent customer services

We received excellent customer services from skilled, and so did our applicants - one was made aware that his video upload hadn't worked very well and was given the opportunity to resubmit. Very customer-centred.

Pros

it makes the recruitment process much easier than I could be; everything is very well organised.

Cons

Sometimes the system rejects candidates that I would like to keep. But that's easy to override.

Dear Dorothée, happy to see that skeeled eased the process of recruitment for your company. The system accepts & rejects candidates based on the job criteria. Once you override the decision by requalifying rejected candidates, the information is used to refine and improve the algorithm's performance.

Productivity, collaboration with other service during recruitment.

Pros

It is really easy to learn how to use skeeled (2 hours training) : learning by doing ! this software help our team to collaborate during the differents steps of the recruitment : from the need until the establisment of the contract.

Cons

At the beginning (2016), the first version was not fully welladapted to customer needs. But after discussions / feedbacks with customer satisfaction team, we have observed many improvements. So, today this tool fits all our needs !

It is very easy to work with skeeled..

Very effective working with job offers, no more paper everything very sustainable and manageable.

Pros

...the handling of the requests and the distribution of the requests.The classification of the different CVs, as well as the follow up .The overview is very helpful if you have several Jobs, so you can check what is new every day. It is also very interesting that one has insights into a company to different jobs and can also forward the candiatures

Cons

This is very difficult to say as I have to say that Skeeled is very sufficient by my standards and I am convinced that I do not know how to use it 100% yet.

Skeeled simplified and organised our recruitment process, allowing us to be more effective

We have been using Skeeled for over a year now and the way the software impacted our recruitment process is important. Today, our HR department has a better workflow. It’s easy for everyone to know where we stand with every vacancy and every candidate. No need to exchange several emails to share the updates. And we also take decisions in a more collaborative way without costing us extra-time. The...

Pros

Great features (Intelligent CV screening; video interview and personality assessment; collaborative features; KPIs; job multiposting; bulk emailing; etc), fast customer support and good value for money

Cons

We really don’t have any significant complaints. However, we think it would me a major plus if the software allowed employee referrals.

Thanks for your kind review. Just to let you know that skeeled is now offering employee referrals as an additional feature. You will be able to find more information at https://www.skeeled.com/recruitment-software-add-ons

A great recruitment assistan

Skeeled is appropriate to gather and keep candidate’s profiles for some time (as a database for future positions). However, for managing urgent matters, there is no way to see if the managers have already checked profiles (tracking system)

Pros

Skeeled is being used in our HR department. It has been a great tool for our recruitment processes. It provides an overall view, and more detailed information that help us to take our hiring decisions. The candidate’s pre-selection (filtering) save us lots of time. I recommend the tool for sourcing and hiring processes since it allows direct communication with managers and team

Cons

Email tool: when sending emails in a conversation, one has to include subject and sender every single time Candidate sees “no-reply” in the reply to No possibility to recall an email

Skeeled review

Very professional, implicated and does the job!

Pros

Skeeled is a userfriendly recruitment platform that enables a company to effectively follow-up their entire recruitment process

Cons

Lengthy implementation and subscriptions - albeit with help of our account manager

Very user friendly with some minor youth issues

We wanted to leave our old ATS to move to a more collaborative platform for HR and managers. We have seen that communication between HR and line managers has improved and goes faster, is less formal. And everyone is has the same information at all times

Pros

Skeeled is very easy to use. It took us only 1 day to customize the settings, you can really count with a quick implementation. We got good introduction to the system and excellent support during the implementation. The Skeeled team is very reactive and dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Cons

Not much really. After a month, we still have minor issues but they are treated on the go

A new digital world and finaly nearly no paper for the CV

Pros

Very reactive in sending personal answers to the candidates and paperless Evaluation test to have a global view of the personality and the film for commercial positions

Cons

Nothing special to declare.

User since November 2017

Pros

Thanks to skeeled and the Video Interviews we now hire highly qualified candidates that we would have never considered before by just evaluating CVs in the first round. With the tool, especially through the video interviews we learned to know charismatic candidates adding value to their CV and this helps to hire international profiles from countries all around, and that is very in line with the University's international and inclusive mindset.

Cons

Multiposting does not work for academia yet. We have to manually forward the postings to interesting academic job boards, but I have confidence we will find a way to go around this soon.

A userfriendly system

Possibility to build a candidates database

Pros

Skeeled is an easy and userfriendly software. The possibility to open the access to Managers.

Cons

The algorithm is not efficient, the fields to complete for candidates are not european oriented

Don't love it till you try it.

With Skeeled, we comply with GDPR and we are not exchanging candidature via email anymore. The communication between the people involved in the recruitment processes is smoothen by the tool. We approximatively cut by half the hiring time.

Pros

Skeeled centralize all the candidatures in one place and allow us to compare the comparable as all the profiles are presented in the exact same way. Accessible for everywhere, all the recruiting managers can share their insights on candidates. Video interviews replaced our phone interviews and the time saved by using this tool is quite significant.

Cons

Not much to say here but I would say the lack of follow-up on-line regarding Muliposting publication. Most of the time I need to send an additional email to have a clear update. The tool is constantly improving so some of the little flaws were already corrected as the support team is really listening to the customers.

utilisation/rentabilité

très bonne

Pros

facilité d'utilisation au quotidien, visibilité

Cons

possibilité pour les candidats de ne charger qu une seule pièce

The best tool for recruitment

Pros

The fact that englobes ATS functions, alongside video-interviews and licensed personality tests, provides you with the best and easiest experience for a recruiter. You can reduce your applications significantly to only show good prospects for your company based on your criteria. The user experience it's really straightforward and easy thanks to the great UXUI experience.

Cons

As it's still growing needs just a couple more functionalities.

Structured and clear

So far we have been able to view our applications very quickly and have always been able to make a good decision without searching long.

Pros

The easy handling of the system. It is all very clear and fast to grasp. No training is required for this program.

Cons

Basically, I don't find anything negative about the system.

great recruiting tool!

great experience, very user friendly, easy to handle and with a great overview

Pros

I think that the software is very easy to handle and gives you a great overview!

SKEELED REVIEW

Its very simple to use and has made recruitment decisions less hectic. It saves a lot of time and stress

Pros

I didn't find it hard to customise my settings. The ease of use, ability to pull out reports quickly. The whole thing makes recruitment decisions so easy to make.

Cons

The artificial intelligence has a question mark.

Good

good. I am able to have a permanent up to date recruitment process

Pros

The fact that I am able to track any application and that none is forgotten to be treated

Cons

some small improvement opportunities (like making a flied bigger when needed)

Excellent tool to find the right candidate !

Pros

This software is easy to use and enable to better filter your candidates.

Cons

I don't have anything in mind as I really like this tool!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.