All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SkyPrep Reviews

Choosing SkyPrep Was a Wise Decision

Very good experience with SkyPrep. Their support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always available to assist if we run into any issues.

Pros

SkyPrep LMS software is very easy to use, easy to manage and has allowed for unprecedented growth for our company. "LMS without the mess" is a very good description.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about SkyPrep LMS. Again, it's very easy to use, intuitive and satisfies all of our requirements for trainings completed both internally and with our customers too.

Clean Easy to Use Interface

Pros

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Cons

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

Pros

SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Cons

There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Pros

Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Cons

We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

Easy to Use

We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

Pros

I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

Pros

The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Cons

For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Excelent LM System and Support

Wonderful. Planning to grow our business with them.

Pros

The course features made it easy for me to set up my online school. Plus, they have adapted special requests. Customer service is especially good.

Cons

Inconsistent for users wanting to access through hot spot or phone data

your learning platform partner

I have been on both sides of the IT tech/user interface. I can enthusiastically and unequivocally say that I have never known an IT operation with a more positive can-do attitude than SkyPrep's. First, they have a stellar platform. But no platform is perfect and there are always features and options that might make it better. In other IT operations -- including the ones I have belonged to -- the attitude...

Cons

Thanks Jack! We will always work to make sure you are getting what you need.

Simple functionality for an LMS

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate across the platform from a learner and manager's perspective. The training process for new and existing staff has been simplified for direct managers and provides a more professional feel to the company. It's relatively simple to create and add new courses and assign them to relevant groups. Fantastic support if there are any issues or queries with the platform.

Cons

It's not the most robust platform for a franchise system as we would like certain user capabilities that are not available to learners or managers. It would be more beneficial if we were able to implement different resource centers for different groups.

So pleased with SkyPrep

We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome. Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

Pros

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Cons

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Love SkyPrep

Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Cons

Would prefer some more advanced features.

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to info@skyprep.com, a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

Excellence

We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Pros

Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Cons

STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Great Resource

We are a small-growing-to-midsize company that uses Skyprep as an online training site for external clients. It's easy to set up various modules by simply adding and arranging Powerpoints, videos, PDFs, etc. Like any software, there are improvements to me made (it would be nice to be able to filter active vs. inactive users and have even better reporting features, but over the year we've used the platform...

Pros

Ease of use, features, layout, accepted files

Cons

Reporting, managing users

SkyPrep review

Overall, everyone has been helpful. Good customer service. The only issue was trying to make sure previous designed course materials and attendance records were included on the platform when we first started. We were able to accomplish that task over time but it wasn't easily done.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Once I provided specific written instructions for user to access, people seem to have no problems accessing and performing required tasks.

Cons

The sequence of materials seems to confuse users the most. When I enforce a certain order, users are not sure how to proceed through the course. Once I explain the steps to complete one before they can move on, they got it. Also, I would like the ability to have more than one choice for automated email to choose from for when the course is ready to access.

Very User Friendly

SkyPrep has allowed us to utilize a universal training platform in order to get our Team Members all trained the same way.

Pros

It was a smooth transition for my company to begin using SkyPrep. We are able to enroll users easily and assign courses as needed. It is also easy to upload training material and assessments for different courses.

Cons

I feel like the Notifications section can be improved. When I manual grade assessments, it would be nice for the User to get notified what their score is. I would also like to be able to track who views the material in the Resources section.

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Pros

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Cons

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Cons

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Great training software for my customer service team

Great experience so far, we mainly use SkyPrep to train our overseas customer service team. We use the webinar function a lot and never had issues with it. I also really like the advanced reporting features, I need to create customized reports for our weekly meetings and SkyPrep makes everything available easily.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, easy to manage the platform and create courses as an administrator

Cons

No complaints so far, I asked the customer service team for specific features and it so happened that they are releasing a set of new features soon, some of which are the ones I was looking for.

Great Learning Management System

Pros

SkyPrep was easy to set-up and administer. A number of canned reports are available to provide detailed information on user statistics (those who have completed a course, are currently in progress, not started, etc.) Customer service is usually responsive and ready to assist. There is an option to create learning paths, similar to the idea of a curriculum, and arrange courses as part of those learning paths. Custom e-mail notification templates also simplify the process of having to individually reach out to users upon completing or re-enrolling in a course, which is fantastic.

Cons

Nothing that really stands out. Bulk user management can be refined a little more. Some checks to ensure self-enrolled users and their e-mail accounts are actually valid would be great. A simple way to merge accounts from the administrative interface would be a huge plus as well.

Premiere Credit

Great customer service and ease of product overall

Pros

Tracking features, certificates, ability to grade courses

Cons

Position features, not marking who uploads content

Sky Prep Evaluation

The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are like none we've ever dealt with before. They are very quick to respond. They reach out all the time and check on us to make sure we are doing well. Any time we have stumbled into anything they have always been right on the spot to assist us.

Pros

After reviewing several different software companies we found that SkyPrep was the easiest one to learn quickly, which we needed. All of our modules were downloaded with no problems at all.

Cons

At this time, we don't have any complaints

5 stars for SkyPrep

Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Pros

User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Cons

A technical feature while exiting an exam

Great Product!

We have employees all across the country and I use SkyPrep for remote employee training on a variety of topics including customer service, leadership and human resources principles. The software is very intuitive and keeps my employees engaged and moving forward in their training. The dashboard feature allows me to quickly and easily monitor their progress and provide feedback.

Pros

Clean design, intuitive function and ease of setting up training modules.

Cons

I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

The help support is great

Overall my experience with SkyPrep has been positive. Any time I have had a question, I get an answer very quickly.

Pros

What I like most is that it is easy to upload the training Power Points to the system. Plus, it is easy for the employees to use.

Cons

What I like least is that it I am not able to incorporate YouTube videos in the middle of a presentation. Also, I would like to be able to insert the exam at any time during the training.

Jimmy's Goes Digital with Learning!

I've worked with SkyPrep with two separate restaurant concepts now. They are very helpful and supportive through the entire process, and we have minimal issues.

Pros

It is easy for me to keep track of where all the learners are within the program, especially with a company that is in multiple states. A lot less traveling to verify.

Cons

The initial set up took some time, but once it was in place, adjustments to the learning content was a breeze.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.