SmoothHiring

Job posting and applicant assessment & tracking system

SmoothHiring Reviews

Smooth Hiring Reaches Professional Candidates

Smooth Hiring solves the problem of locating candidates for positions within our company which require personality traits, skills and experience which will predict their success. Smooth Hiring narrows the field for easier vetting of candidates.

Pros

Smooth Hiring locates candidates with the skills and experience we are looking for, rates the candidates and provides a more scientific method to judge the candidates likelihood of success within our team in that position.

Cons

In the virtual recruitment world, Smooth Hiring competing with others, so it is impossible to know who you may be missing.

Good value in job advertising

I have been very impressed with the customer service I experience with Smooth Hiring - very easy to talk through problems that arise and excellent response times when I have a questions or concern.

Pros

We have experienced good results from various ads we have run with Smooth Hiring. I appreciate the ability to customize our ads to provide pertinent information to job seekers. Doing so, has provided more effective pre-interview matches to our culture and skillset

Cons

I noticed that our company brand was excluded from ads distributed to several job boards, BUT the customer service team at SmoothHiring was quick to ask those boards for logo and company info inclusion!

We were a loyal customer, not anymore

We had been using them since they been known only as Clearfit. Our customer service experience with them was always excellent. The last two jobs we posted with them we noticed that our job was not posted to a major job-site that most of our candidates came from. I contacted a customer service representative and he told me that was a mistake he was unaware that they had stop using that job site. He said he would re-publish the ad and that our ad should appear on that mega site. He did, however, it did not appear in the major recruiting site. This experience happened with two job postings within a three week period. We have not use them since then.

Pros

The analytic report of the job candidates they provide is phenomenal. It is an incredible tool for recruiting your job candidates.

Cons

Something changed to the way they post your job listing. Our ads used to bring in 30 to 40 responses a post. Typically 10+ would be strong matches to the position. The last two times we use them it didn't bring in more than 5 responses. At first I thought maybe this was because of the strong job market. But then we tried a competitor who offers a similar service. We received our typical 30 to 40 responses with this competitor.

Great tool for getting your job posting out there and managing your candidates.

The customer support has also been great. They are very responsive and helpful.

Pros

The software provides an easy to use interface that helps you manage your candidates. The automated assessment can also be handy to prioritize your time. I like the note taking options. I like knowing my job is posted on various boards and there is a central hub to stay on top of it.

Cons

I don't have any criticisms or suggestions for improvement.

Job Posting for Photographic Retail

My overall experience has been good, take a look at how many years we have been using your service. It speaks for itself.

Pros

I like the templates that are provided along with the built-in rating system. Plus the reach it has over several job boards.

Cons

Not sure I have a criticism to share at this time.

Great Product

Excellent

Pros

I like this software because it takes a lot of the work out of it on the front in. In terms of going through so many resumes, it rates the candidates for you. Therefore, I have more time reading through candidates that most likely are a good fit.

Cons

Nothing, it works very well. If I don't get a good candidate, I can call customer service and they will blast it again to get new people.

Smooth Hiring Experience

Pros

I am very impressed by the profile smooth hiring builds out on each candidate. Based on the job description and requirements it creates a profile on each candidate including how a candidate may or may not be a fit and suggests follow up questions to ask potential candidates based on those areas. Very thorough.

Cons

I did not receive the number of candidates I typically receive from other major job boards and the quality of candidate was about the same.

Out going

It is a good tool for hiring. Gives good insight on what I am hiring for

Pros

The guestions that are asked on hires personality ,give me good insight about that person

Cons

Sometimes it takes some time for a potential hires form to show up