SnapHRM Reviews

Pros

A comprehensive product, easy to use with a very supportive back-up, I unhesitatingly recommend SnapHRM - particularly for companies like ours that are expanding apace.

Louis B.

It is one of the best software I have been through. Is has ease our work up to great extent.

Mukesh C.

Wan Lela W.

Cons

There isn't a feature to undo something done by mistake, for example, accidentally deleting a leave application.

Shalu S.

The Linux app is not available which is awkward for me as I do not use a Mac or an Iphone. I use my phone extensively.

Wan Lela W.

Earlier SnapHRM mobile app was missing but now it's available.

Prakash S.

5.0

Makes my everyday tasks easy

Pros

We were using a different HRM solution at our company and recently we have moved to SnapHRM. I am writing this review because this software has made my life as an employee very easy. The software's workflow is very simple and it makes every task like clocking in/our, applying leaves, payroll, expenses, etc fast as easy to do. Most important is that it has mobile application allowing you to do things on the move. Now I don't have to call my HR if I have urgent work and cannot come to the office. I can just apply leave from the mobile app. I would highly recommend it to HR managers as it helps employees very much.

An Exceptional Software

Makes monitoring staff work and management easy for everyone to grow every organisation to one big happy one

Pros

I like the mobility of the app, makes working and management easily done from anywhere.

Cons

A button to reverse any erase or mistake delete would be my no 1

Thank you for submitting the review. We are looking forward to implementing the cons that you have suggested. Thank you once again

Grea

Highly customizable and easy to use with a nice user interface

Pros

We've implemented SnapHRM as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. SnapHRM has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company. I am a Happy Customer

Cons

Some of the unused features such Approvals is not necessarily important for small business. No app for this for Windows.

Thank you Anik for this constructive review. I would like to bring to your notice that windows desktop application in now available for SnapHRM: https://www.snaphrm.com/download

SnapHRM in simple words is just EASY and AWESOME!!

Saves lots of time, and everything can be managed from one place. Easy to use and to understand as well. That's all I wanted.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and so much user-friendly. The interactive design, functionality and it have everything which I need to manage my team. Support from developers is really great. Thank you SnapHRM.

Cons

Great one make your work smart and fast.

Pros

software has made my life as an employee very easy. The software's workflow is very simple and it makes every task like clocking in/our, applying leaves, payroll, expenses, etc fast as easy to do. Most important is that it has mobile application allowing you to do things on the move. Now I don't have to call my HR if I have urgent work and cannot come to the office. I can just apply leave from the mobile app. I would highly recommend it to HR managers as it helps employees very much easy.

Cons

Let's make so easy for an app. There should be a feature like undo wrong entries under attendance.

Best HR System

Pros

1. Easy to use. 2. Very fast and reliable 3. Recruitment process in one go 4. Payroll and its reports 5. Desktop and mobile apps

Cons

I have explored so many HR management before opting for this one and there are no cons of this HR management software

Worth its weight in gold!

It is said that referrals are worth their weight in gold. In our case this is particularly true. Not having used a HRM application before and faced with the plethora of applications out there, we relied on a referral from a business associate and we are now extremely grateful for this introduction to SnapHRM. What should be mentioned is that Admin Dashboard provides easy access to information. It...

Cons

user friendly and very interactive Design

Pros

SnapHRM is very good product specially for mid size organisation. it offers a lot of functionality attandance management, payroll, online leave application. I like Mobile App very much that give my flexilibity to use it from outside

Cons

It will be good if they can provide feature of time tracking for employee as well so that employee can check his total in and out time

Superior product for tracking employees clock ins.

Makes the clock in and tracking very fluid for both the organization and the agents.

Pros

This is best used in offices for tracking employees clock ins, attendance, expenses & leaves. AND it also generate reports based on that. Now we can record all possible employee data and performance.

Cons

A letter template is noticeably absent. It would be an excellent feature to include in the package.

Cost effective and user friendly

Pros

I have researched a few softwares, and turned out that SNAPHRM include almost everything that i needed. Its user friendly interface is what made me choose it and quick customer support is a add on. Its a must have software for new MSME segment.

Cons

Just like to have a few new updates like approval management, compliance management and performance appraisal.

Snaphrm offers a beautiful platform with tremendous ease of use.

Helps me manage staffing issues.

Pros

Snaphrm offers a beautiful platform with tremendous ease of use. It offers excellent ATS (Applicant Tracking) and employee management features, and they continue to innovate and offer improvements and more features each month. Desktop and mobile helps are great. Customer service is fantastic.

Highly recommended

We run a medium sized WiFi installation business, staff management is crucial to us as we operate with a lean staffing structure. SnapHRM has been easy to use, cost efficient and includes all the features that are needed in a good Human Resources Management system. Support is very prompt and the tool has certainly made my job much easier from a HR perspective. Great Job SnapHRM! Tim Nichols

Cons

Earlier SnapHRM mobile app was missing but now it's available.

Pros

SnapHRM is very nice product very easy to use. It incorporates lot of different features one can choose as per once need. SnapHRM desktop version is very nice and useful

Reduced all my work

Snaphrm has reduced all my work. Earlier I used to spend the whole day managing students/employees. Managing students/Employees has become a piece of cake. Marking the attendance was very tough earlier. Now snaphrm has given a good option to mark the attendance ,just a click and attendance is marked in one go. Thank you snaphrm.

Go for it!

After spending hours on the internet finding solutions for my startup, i came across Snap HRM. Saw the demo and the decision was clear. Its simple, intuitive, non cluttered and does the job for a small company. Great job!

Cons

Best software for official records and tracking. Quite easy to access and maintain. Happy to use this. I'll recommend this to everyone who is looking for a software for attendance or employees record management.

Amazing

The HRM system is so simple and easy to use. The team is very quick to respond on problems that we might encounter. The #BEST

great software

Great software helped me a lot. And quick and efficient development and support team.

Cons

User freindly and great support

Pros

User friendliness with lots of features and prompt support through chat

Cons

Cant undo wrong entries under attendence. Could do with few more features like exports and reports of employee info.

Very happy

I enjoyed the simplicity and functionality of the software

Easy to use HR Management

Makes my life simpler.

Pros

Easy to use HR Management, the reports are the great feature. I like the slack feature on the snaphrm very much. 1-click payroll and the job applicant tracking is the one that drove me here.

Cons

Price is little high for the components I use or need at this time given the requirements of my start-up business.