Sprout Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.17/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Overall experience, sprout is user friendly. Best use for tracking my overtime, payroll and what I love the most it's pretty convenient.
Good Experience in Using Sprout for work and tracking attendance and a very easy to use and user-friendly interface.
Sprout would have downtimes which makes it difficult for our team to clock in and out on time. Schedule adjustments can also be confusing especially for 24/7 shifts.
Creating a new employee profile and bulk upload function sometimes do not work. There is no calendar view or summary to see who is out of the office or who has filed a leave.
I'm unsure if our Sprout/Payroll team does have full access to this software as there are times the changes need to be done by the frontliners instead of them.

Sprout users...

Oracle Business Intelligence-logocaret
listing-logo

Oracle Business Intelligence

Chronos-logocaret
listing-logo

Chronos

How would you rate Sprout?

my Sprout

work from home employees are given access and able to help in applying for leaves in an instant

Pros

it can be used on my mobile phone, quick access and user friendly

Cons

when approving leave smoe times its not accurate on the date and needs to be verified by HR again

Good but still need some improvement

It is a nice product but I am looking forward for more options. Like seeing the time in even if it's midnight etc. Ability to be able to input other type of leaves easily. Option to do schedule change in a simpler and faster manner, without manually inputting everything.

Pros

It is accessible and somewhat easy to use once you learn how it works.

Cons

Some features like CTOs do not reflect in a timely manner. Only 3 days allowed to enter, but sometimes the CTO is still not there so cannot plot it, and ends up using COA.

Employee-Review

There are a lot of things to improve but overall it's a good start to use as a HR tool for non-biometric log-ins

Pros

The fast and easy usage of instacash for those people who are in need of money in an instant

Cons

Logging-in and logging-out sometimes fails every month.

Sprout: our daily go-to clock-in

As an employee who uses this daily, I can only really comment on the features that we essentially interact with-- which is the attendance features: eg. clock-in & clock-out, requesting for certificate of attendances, and checking out the payroll details and BIR file. TBH, there's a lot to look at in the webpage once you login. I don't actually look through the Attendance Summary and Leave Credits...

Pros

The first time I used this software was at the start of 2021, and I remember finding it a little difficult to navigate where the time-in button was because the "time card" button had an arrow, it felt like it contained settings or options for the time card. I was expecting the immediate clock-in to be as quick as one button/toggle. I struggled missing a few days because I had not clicked on "Yes" after...

Cons

No multiple selection actions especially for unattended requests. You have to go through a series of clicks to be able to delete a request, same with other intended actions. I think what I like least about this software are the additional/unnecessary popups. Try trusting the recall of your daily users and try testing with immediate actions on straight-forward icons (eg. "x" means delete, but of course that needs a "are you sure" dialog box; maybe an image of a gray clock could mean "you're still not timed-in" or "you've clocked out" where you don't need too many prompts to remind the user about since it's a daily thing.)

Shore360_CarloCalma_Review

Overall experience is amazing because the simplicity and functionality of Sprout is accurate and reliable.

Pros

user-friendly, simple ways and methods on filing leaves, and schedule adjustments

Cons

none. So far, I dont see any thing in the software that I least like.

Review for Sprout

Overall experience is great!

Pros

What I appreciate best about the software is how simple it is to use, and how simply I can track my attendance and view my pay slip.

Cons

Whenever the system is down and I'm having trouble signing out.

overall it is very helpful software, and ease in our daily needs for DTR and payroll monitoring.

Pros

Sprout is easy to use and navigate. User experience design is very well. Simple and pragmatic.

Cons

maintenance during weekdays at midnights

Is it worth it?

Overall the system is good, easy to use and everything that you need related to HR is there.

Pros

* Good for maintaining paperless database since everything that you need is here * Convenient way of sending leave requests. *Access of schedule * Can easily view our payslip

Cons

* Bio logs sometimes don't sync and have file for a dispute and send documentation in order for your hours of work to be credited

Sprout Review - Manager Side

Pros

User interface and user experience is 100% awesome

Cons

clocking in and out from the mobile version is not updated. Dashboard cant capture from mobile logging in and out.

Sprout is the best

amazing!!

Pros

Easy to use, if there are any issues - can manage it right away, and very user-friendly!

Cons

none so far.................................

Straightforward attendance-logging. Needs a few more user-friendly features

It's a pretty straightforward app/software. It could use tweaks to improve the user journey, whether as an employee or an approver. I still have some difficulty navigating at times, but overall it gets the job done!

Pros

I like the straightforward nature of logging in and out on my page. It also notifies me whenever I fail to log on or off so I am able to correct them right away.

Cons

• There are also times I've logged out via the website and it seems to have glitched and didn't record my logging out the day prior. • Not being able to track my team's attendance is a pain • I also approve leaves and absences of my team. It would be nice to have a page where I can see my team's attendance (like what I mentioned above) + have a space to check on all that they filed (like ARs, etc) instead of just seeing it all on email and approving from there. Approving from my email is very prone to missing out on a notification. Hoping to have it all consolidated in a page on the website/app/platform. 🤞

Why do I like Sprout?

I have been using Sprout even from my previous employer so it just speaks a lot about the reliability of it. I haven't had any issue with the software itself so this is highly recommended.

Pros

Attendance Tracking, Leave Management, Payroll Processing, are just few of functionalities that Sprout does best. Ease of use is ensured, all while ensuring that security for both the company and employee is in place.

Cons

Allowing the system to further categorize entries such as Leaves, Overtimes can go a long way for a company to make use of the available data from its employees.

SProut in my daily life

My overall experiance with sprout is very statisfactory for it is easy to log in and out. MAde it easier for us to track attendance and see our payslip.

Pros

I like that I have the capability to log in via my phone and PC. IT gives me the ease of making sure that I will not be late for office, specially I am working WFH.

Cons

Some inconsisencies whenever the app is down or on maintainance. But it normally goes back to the original state. Like missing leave credits or biologs. The usual biologs are not being detected as well and needds to file COA.

Sprout HRIS Works for US

Excellent.

Pros

Complete payroll and HRIS system coupled with analytics. Growing universe of complementary functionality.

Cons

API needs more work. We need to be able to extract data from the system unattended. Still doesn't handle 100% of our pay variations which then required Sprout to help us by creating an external app to process some data before loading into Sprout.

Good HR platform

Sprout is very useful for maintaining a paperless HR database and managing employees through the leave and attendance tracking. The payroll app is also plus because it is customized according to current income tax laws.

Pros

It is packed with useful features like leave and attendance tracking, online 201 file management, employee data bulk upload, and asset tracking. The leave tracking is very useful in our workplace. It is integrated with email and the direct manager can easily approve or reject it. Leave data can be extracted in an Excel file. The access levels are also customizable which is very useful in maintaining confidentiality.

Great app for HR needs

Pros

I like the way how they display employee payslips, it's very easy to understand. We also use Sprout for clocking in and out of our work while we're still working from home, and this feature makes the salary disbursement hassle and dispute-free.

Cons

I find some features hard to understand/ navigate, like when you're filing a rest day OT or holiday OT. You must still request an Official Business + Schedule Adjustment and so on.

The Ease of Using Sprout

Everything about the software is targeted to help employees make attendance tracking, leave application and storing work related information a lot more seamless and easier compared to other timekeeping software I had used in the past.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, gives all important information with just a click. One stop place for all employee needs like leave tracking, payroll information, schedule adjustments and a lot more. Requesting for changes on schedule is pretty much straight forward and it's very easy to navigate even if its the first time you are using Sprout.

Cons

Sometimes it does have downtime during shifts but of course its needed to improve the software and it really doesn't take long for those updates to be completed.

Efficiency and Effectivity of Sprout to Companies

Overall, I am satisifed with the way sprout has performed and made employees lives easier

Pros

What I like most about this is its user-friendly interface, since a lot of people working nowadays are pre dominantly in their 30s-40s some are not very tech educated. When I encounter people from that generation, oftentimes they would be clueless but gladly every generation who uses this software has never been confused because of its user-friendly interface.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the random times I cannot log in to time in my attendance

Extremely helpful

Easy access to HR and Payroll matters.

Pros

Our company uses Sprout for HR and payroll purposes. We can easily view our documents, file for leaves, and see our payslips. The easy access that it provides is very convinient and helped us in getting the information we need real time.

Cons

Login issues is one of the primary error we are encountering, it doesn't accept known password, and it takes time to reset the password.

Sprout-easy

I like that it's simple, straightforward and easy to understand. I just would like to know the difference between Certificate of Attendance and Schedule Adjustment.

Pros

I like that the software responds to the interface of the flexibility of my schedules.

Cons

I don't like that sprout times out so easily and you'll have to continue using it so it won't be idle. I want to be able to leave it running on the background.

Review on User Standpoint

Satisfied user here.

Pros

The software is easy to use, there are other software used for attendance with instructions that have complicated process, this one does not. It is user friendly but sophisticated at the same time. Less downtime which makes it more reliable and self help is informative.

Cons

This is on a user standpoint, easy to navigate and much simpler process.

Easiest Access to Business

This is a great app.

Pros

Easy to login during attendance, everything you need to know about your employment status is here.

Cons

I wish I could erase the previous login here, like those usernames that are not mine will be deleted so that I can only see mine. Because sometimes my colleagues access this software on their own accounts and their usernames are not removed.

Convenience of All-in-one

Pros

Our company recently had a parallel testing of sprout. At first, we are not okay with it. New system means new adjustment. However, as time goes along, you will know the value of this system. Good thing about this software is that it gives you avenue to communicate with Human Resources. You can get the information that you need real time. You can view documents, file leaves, check your payroll, download payslips, check daily log ins, and etc. in just one software.

Cons

Where having issues with logins, some biometrics where not detected and we need to file it on resolution center every single instances. I think this eats too much of our time.

it is easy and convenient. Moreover it is very useful especially in these modern days. Tracking of the overtimes is made easier

Pros

Sprout is easy to use and also it is very convenient since you can open it anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Since there is a time wherein the timesheet is lock then I have to monitor as well that I have filed everything on time

Attendance Tracking

Pros

We use this platform for attendance tracking while on a work from home basis which is very convenient. it allows you to see and navigate your daily in and out duty.

Cons

The least I like about this feature is I can't copy some of my personal info like government infos. and such which is fairly understandable