StaffCircle Reviews

John S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Good Engagement software

Good company with a very capable product - its the only one I've seen that doesn't need an app downloading so easy for me to recommend.

Pros

Allows me to get messages to my field engineers easily and get replies back quickly and have a trackable log. Makes it easier to push H+S and Training updates out and know they've been read.

Cons

Its powerful software so it take a few hours to learn for administrator purposes, saying that their customer support team are excellent.

Thanks for your feedback. We have some brand new field based communication features coming through next quarter which are included as part of your service.

GO

Geraldine O.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Full circle employee performance and engagement tool, perfect for agile, remote or hybrid businesses

Team are very professional, they adapt their processes according to how we work. The customer success team have been very patient and supportive - we don't have many resources dedicated to HR so they have given us very extensive training and onboarding. The buying experience was very positive, the sales team have a deep understanding of the product and their customers challenges so it was easy to be engaged in the process. I also found StaffCircle's content was especially useful in helping me research performance management and how the tools help to address different workforce challenges.

Pros

HR time off is really easy and helps keep track of employees, especially when teams are remote. Communication tools are very targeted - segmenting audiences and channels is very sophisticated. Performance managed is well thought out, it is tailored to how ever you manage employees' performance so you don't have to change your processes to fit the software like a lot of other solutions.

Cons

Nothing not to like really, all of our users are very happy and we have not had any issues

KE

Katie E.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

A useful tool, but with it's user issues

Very positive - it is a useful system and the support I have had from StaffCircle has been wonderful whenever I have had an issue.

Pros

There are lots of useful functions on StaffCircle that you can build around the needs of your role/organization. The analysis tools are particularly useful and everything is categorised clearly to find the information needed.

Cons

The platform could be more intuitive by automatically saving tasks as you go rather than needing to manually save/upload information to the platform. It would also be useful if we could amend/adjust the questions on reviews to make them more relevant to specific roles.

FM

Fern M.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great user support

Overall, very positive experience. Help is quickly given when needed from their support team. Nothing is too much bother for them. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great in helping me with my logging in issue. He set up a Teams call to support me through the issue and was very helpful. Got things sorted in 5 minutes.

Pros

Easy to use, looks modern and support is on hand if needed.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like. No complaints.

EG

Elaine G.

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Great implementation experience

Its early days but we have had a really good implementation experience - thank you Charlotte! So far we love the product and its potential as an engagement, performance and development tool.

Pros

Performance management - integrates very well with our existing systems and provides opportunities for us to enhance these further. Employee engagement - enhances our previous "People Matters" newsletter by enabling dynamic information and feedback on the new People Matters feed Objective setting - enables clear line of sight from organisational to individual objectives. Allows setting and reviewing of objectives to be a real time process rather than, artificially, only at review time.

Cons

HR Ops - lots of basics missing including inability for employee to review their contractual information, lack of basic attrition/headcount report and no confidential area for manager notes on employee. Org chart is basic and unable to use to drill down levels, unable to create editable templates in platform, no read and accept - work around is a bit clunky. Other areas too which we are told are on the roadmap.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and quick to deploy

So far, my experience with Staff Circle has been really positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me set up the system has been amazing and every dealing with the team that I have had has been easy and straight forward.

Pros

The system is really easy to set up, implement and deploy.

Cons

Staff Circle is still in development and a few functions that I would expect to be there aren't working yet but the team are eager to listen and make the relevant changes.

SR

Samantha R.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Staff Circle is a great Performance Tool

I cannot fault the service we have had with Staff Circle. Their implementation and oboarding is amazing! We are now moved over to the customer success team. You feel listened to and they have helped us every step of the way.

Pros

The Performance Management and Culture/Comms are great functions within Staff Circle. Our previous software was clunky. We had to use more than one tool to capture what we needed as a business

Cons

In some areas there are need for improvement but I like that Staff Circle are open to feedback and the platform is continuously improving!

Thank you for your lovely review, we continue to improve the performance management module further and ensure it is integrated with the employee culture and engagement features.

RM

Ronald M.

Construction, 11-50 employees

StaffCircle

Pros

We started using StaffCircle with a view to it managing OKR,s. However it became clear that the value in this software for me was in the Hr and Communication sections. We use this Daily for holiday management, storing employee details. The most important feature for me is being able to push articles out to either our whole team or targeted groups, across multiple platforms. Our customer success manager has been fantastic. And is always available when we were ready to start implementing new features.

Cons

At times particularly at the implementation stage the layout wasn't as intuitive as it could be. This tends not to be in the sections that employees use but more in the sections that you use les often. This gets better the more you use it and find your way around.

LH

Luke H.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Staff Circle

Pros

If you have any issues, the staff circle team are always on hand to deliver swift support and guidance. The support that we get from the team is second to none

Cons

There have been occasional issues with the reporting lines. Also the report function is not always the most intuitive.

SM

Seb M.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product

Pros

Great product to support management of the team and goal setting. Also very prompt and helpful service.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind.

DH

Dawn H.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Great platform but you have to be willing to invest time learning how to use it effectively

Overall my experience has been positive. I would recommend the product but with the advise that you must be willing to invest time in it.

Pros

The reviews and objectives features are the one we use primarily - they have really helped to promote a culture of feedback in the business. The fact that all users have visibility on their progress and goals is essential for the generations we have working for us. The implementation process was managed really well. We needed the platform introduced quickly and the Staff Circle team really did deliver. From set up to training I felt supported and was never made to feel a nuisance with any question I had.

Cons

As the main admin user I have invested time in understanding how to get the best from the platform and I would advise any future users to ensure they, their managers and end users all to do the same. If you invest this time you will get the best from it but due to the fact it is not entirely intuitive, users could get frustrated by some of the functionality. I would really like to see the option to set up an API available - I would love to have my employees automatically transfer to Staff Circle from our HR & Payroll system as this manual process can be time consuming. I would like more contact with my customer relationship manager.

PH

Phoebe H.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Staff Circle is great

Pros

Staff Circle is great for communicating with all our staff. The ability to combine text and images means our feeds are interactive and engaging for staff. I love that staff can like and comment on posts. My main contact for Staff Circle is [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He is always available to help with queries and nothing is every too much trouble. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is responsive to emails and sets up regular meetings so we ensure we are getting the best out of the platform. The technical support staff have also been great when I have had problems with users struggling to reset their passwords, they respond quickly and are helpful.

Cons

There is nothing we dislike. I would like to see a live chat feature in the future.

TM

Tori M.

Construction, 51-200 employees

StaffCircle within our business

This software has allowed us to work far more efficiently and effectively from a people management perspective. The support is second to none and incredibly quick. We look forward to learning more about the platform and implementing further items within our business, which we are sure will support the businesses culture.

Pros

We love the performance management section on StaffCircle, this allows us to create valuable feedback criteria and enhance our offerings to our team members. The data from the management side of things is also good. Holiday bookings are also good and the team like the dashboard of their own usage.

Cons

We sometimes struggle with reporting on leave within the business to support payroll however StaffCircle are happy to review this for us and it sounds as though improvements will be coming later on in the year.

ME

Martin E.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Great functionality at low cost

Pros

Wide ranging functionality and SC team happy to work with you to tailor to your requirements

Cons

Some teething issues on implementation, but SC team persevered snd delivered as promised

Thank you for your review. We wanted to ensure you were fully satisfied with your decision to come with StaffCircle so our customer success team worked hard to ensure we lived up to expectations.

EC

Erin C.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

One of the most seamless processes

As a small business it was really difficult to track anything centrally. Staff Circle has reduced the manual need for spreadsheets and contained all of our meaningful data in one easy to use platform. The reporting capability allows us to work in a slick and efficient manner without the need to hire a business analyst. Every member of the team that I've spoken to so far has been super friendly, easy to deal with and knowledgeable... I couldn't have asked for more.

Pros

The ability to customize the tool, branding and visuals are important to our end users. Easy to use, explain to others and adapt to our needs. This platform will grow with our business and that is so appealing. Great value for money, we're a small business and didn't have the capacity to invest hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Cons

If a Recruitment ATS system was already available, that would be exceptionally helpful but I've been made aware that a new release/upgrade is in the process of being rolled out.

AW

Andy W.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Really enjoy using this product

Really loving the platform has ticked every box and more, initially set out looking for the ability to communicate with our remote staff, have since incorporated the ability to complete surveys and performance appraisals which has enabled us to consolidate 2 systems into 1 which has made it considerably easier to track and manage.

Pros

Easy to use, we have a number of employees who are not particularly “tech savvy” so having a simple system was crucial for us – the user interface was the driver in us onboarding Staffcircle

Cons

Nothing major to note, with the continuous release of new features it can take some time as admin to master these, however they do provide weekly training webinars for customers which prove invaluable

AJ

Arjun J.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great performance tracking and employee engagement software.

Pros

StaffCircle helped to set the goals and track all the employee performance. One of the best part is we can customize the dashboard as per our requirement. I would like to recommend to all.

Cons

Till now I have not found any type of disadvantages about this software.

Sam W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Really helps build high performing teams

Pros

It has helped us dramatically cut admin time and improve performance management across the business. Support is first class, and the customisation options excellent. Pricing is very good too compared to the competition.

Cons

It can take a while to get familiar with the platform, but that is to be expected with any software like this. As I said support is great though, so this isn't too much of a problem.

DM

Dale M.

Design, 11-50 employees

Changed our business

Pros

Staffcircle has helped us communicate with our staff better. We are a remote working busy so replicating a online team environment has improve motivation and morale.

Cons

Takes some time like any new software to get your head around we had great support throughout the onboarding process.

Thank you for the review. We will be adding new Poll features shortly including MPS.

CS

Cheryl S.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Effortless Team Management

The customer support and implementation has been amazing, a well thought out and user friendly experience, nothing is too much trouble! Very impressed - a lot of software companies can take guidance from Staff Circle on implementation and customer experience.

Pros

A digital format where we can keep track of the basic HR functions in the business, but also communicate with the team and improve our performance management.

Cons

So far I love it all! There is nothing we don't like!

MZ

Martina Z.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Simple to use and intuitive

Pros

I use Staffcircle in my company and find it very practical and intuitive. We organise everything through this platform and I highly recommend it. Staffcircle allows for great transparency in the company.

Cons

So far, I don't find anything I don't like.

DS

Darren S.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Easy to share knowledge and information across your company!

Pros

StaffCircle deals with customer queries promptly and efficiently. They even offer an SLA-level money back guarrantee in relation to the level of support they offer. The software offers an automated form builder, which makes it easy to build your own unique forms which can make Health and Safety checks much easier. You can also easily share knowledge and articles either by logging into the platform or via Microsoft Teams.

Cons

There aren’t any negatives as such. Because the software has performance management, communications and HR Analytics, the best is if you roll them out in stages rather than at once.

Adam W.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Impactful

Pros

I used StaffCircle in my previous role and the company used the solution to communicate with our non-desk employees, to record and track holidays, run reports on compliancy (for example risk assessments, work permits etc.) and also for our performance management. It has been great because we didn’t have to change our current annual appraisals, instead, we were able to align One2One reviews/check-ins with it. This means a more continuous approach to performance management which helps us see what is going well and what we need to improve.

Cons

Nothing to note. I know from working with the champion there was the initial set up for your risk assessments, but once that’s done compliancy and trackability are very easy.

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you are seeing maximum value from the platform

TD

Tim D.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Excellent HR tool, packed with features.

Pros

The software can save a lot of time when it comes to your HR admin tasks. We're excited about the new Microsoft Teams functionality, which should allow holidays and performance reviews to be booked in less than a minute! StaffCircle also integrates with our own software, offering not just performance management, communication and HR Analytics but also training, learning and development.

Cons

It can take a little while to get going, but once everything is up and running it is unlike anything else. You won’t need a lot of point solutions, it just covers all aspects of HR and even training.

SL

Sarah L.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Everything you need, in one place!

Pros

The software lets you manage all aspects of HR with the added benefit of knowledge sharing and communication. You can push out critical alerts to your team even if they don’t have a computer or work off-site. You can also track whether these alerts were received and read, which is great from a compliance and Health and Safety perspective.

Cons

Cons: As with all software, you’ll need to learn it from an administrator perspective but once that’s done from a user perspective it is super easy.

Thank you for your review, great to see the platform is adding value