SutiHR Reviews

SutiHR

A complete HR solution for companies of all sizes.

4.28/5 (90 reviews)

Pros
  • SutiHr was outstanding from the time of interest, to implanting the product. Their latest improvements of the system are excellent.Carla H.Read the full review
  • Price-wise, it is affordable compared to other HRIS. It also tries to improve their system as much as possible like adding "partial time off" ability to Time Off Request.Jodie J.Read the full review
  • What I like most about this software, is that it is user friendly and easy to navigate.JESSICA B.Read the full review
Cons
  • It's been 8 months of implementation, when it was promised to be very fast. We continue to struggle with implementation due to lack of training.Julia N.Read the full review
  • Sometimes, after their update, the system gets messed up that was hard to figure out.Jodie J.Read the full review
  • The formatting of the job requisitions and postings is very frustrating. I have been told that it is HTML compatible however the spacing, formatting etc. are all inconsistent and not easy to modify.Laura G.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Sharon Games

Great investment!

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Pros
I love that we now have an all in one platform for every HR need - and if you do not have a need for a certain module, you don't have to purchase it! We have launched each module separately. and that has worked well for our team.

Cons
The software admin functions are not very intuitive and a little clunky. That said, the support team is phenomenal! They are very attentive and knowledgeable and respond to our needs very quickly.

Rikki Wardyn, PHR, SHRM-CP

All in One, just like an HR Generalist

Reviewed 2018-08-03

So glad we found SutiHR and it contains all the modules we will need as we grow and evolve. Several HRIS would not do business with us until we reached a certain number of employees. I did not want to start with one HRIS and then move to another once we grew bigger. Plus they have amazing support, we have even got calls from the company President asking how things were going, ideas for improvement, and thanking us for being their customer. Additionally, our technical employees who are very particular about applications/systems even give this a thumbs up. So I will consider this a huge win from my internal customers, HR serves each day.

Pros
The biggest pro is their customer support response to our requests for enhancements to the software. As our company grows and changes we have evolving needs of the various modules. Our account executive listens to understand what business obstacle we are facing and then gets to work with the development team on a solution. In my 15+ years of HR I have never had an HRIS vendor partner respond so quickly, in the past I was told to put in a ticket to the end user-group que and wait to see if makes the list of items for the next version. We recently submitted a need to get our timekeeping reports built differently, by the end of next pay period it was done. This made processing timekeeping much faster, more accurate, allowing us to spend time on other HR activities. Second pro, all the modules are included in the price you get quoted, allowing me to be much more confident in my HR Budgets. Also, we have the freedom to roll-out each module as it makes sense for our company. Third pro, employee self service. Our teammembers love the mobile app for timekeeping and using the address book to easily call a colleague. Our teammembers travel a lot so this functionality is a huge plus, one we did not find

Cons
Con, additional focus on compliance related items and reports can be improved. HR is heavily legal related and the data and the way it is collected, stored, and who has access to view are important items to continue to consider as well as any impact of changing laws. Happy to report, any concerns we have had have been quickly resolved by our great SutiHR Account Executive.

Jessica Carpenter

Suti software has been an excellent addition to our company.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Pros
I like that this software isn't just HR. It also has Time Management and Expense tracking all in one. There have been some functionalities that we want the software to do, but it didn't have. The team has done an excellent job of creating the functionalities for us to have the software perform how we want it to. In the Mobile App, our employees can clock in and out, request time off, manager's can approve their departments time off requests, I can see my PTO balance. Having this mobile app has allowed us to eliminate our physical time clock that we previously used. The app is very easy to use. Overall, this is an excellent HR software. We reviewed 6 different software packages and this is the one we chose. We are not disappointed! The support is fantastic.

Cons
Learning how to manage some of the functionalities has been a challenge. However, our support team has been wonderful. I just need to send an email asking how to do something and I get a response back within a short amount of time. The Mobile App is great to use. There are some functions that we would like to have available in the Mobile App that currently are not available.

JESSICA BRUMETT

SutiHR Review

Reviewed 2019-12-13

Pros

Cons
What I like least about this software is that you have to go under personal info change request to make a time-sheet adjust. Why not just have a tab that says time-sheet adjust.

Jodie Jacobe

Is it Worth It?

Reviewed 2019-12-12

Time and Attendance , and Performance Review, in one system

Pros
SutiHR has almost all the HR features that we are looking for. Applicant Tracking, Time and Attendance, Performance Reviews, etc. Price-wise, it is affordable compared to other HRIS. It also tries to improve their system as much as possible like adding "partial time off" ability to Time Off Request.

Cons
However, it is not user friendly per the feedback from our staff. And we have requested to add one more tab in the benefits section but it wasn't still there, even after a year of waiting. When issues occur, the customer support takes time to reply and resolve it. Sometimes, after their update, the system gets messed up that was hard to figure out.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Lorena Ruano

Lots of things to do in this platform!

Reviewed 2019-10-03

I have used it and like it, (not love it yet)

Pros
you can have pretty much all your information, culture, recruiting, and payroll in one platform.

Cons
I wish it will have more easy use of time sheets. It does not allow to use without having to have a specific set time.

Shalonda Demonia

Suti

Reviewed 2019-10-03

It was very great while i used it and never had any issues with it.

Pros
It's user friendly able to find what you need

Cons
There was nothing i didn't like about the software.

Lesley Adkins

It’s okay

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Pros
I like the layout and it’s pretty simple as far as figuring out how it works.

Cons
What I liked least was the issues I’ve had with my schedule being correct. A lot of times it would glitch when it came to my punch in and out times and more often than not, at the end of the week my hours were incorrect.

Rebecca Karukin

Suti review

Reviewed 2019-12-13

Pros
It keeps track of everyone's birthdays making it easier to wish everyone a Happy Birthday.

Cons
It doesn't let you edit the time off. Like you have to cancel and go back and and start all over.

Mario DePedro

Overall not bad

Reviewed 2019-10-03

Pros
makes managing time very easy and clear. Easy to pick up and use

Cons
Interface is clunky. Boxes often dont come in order. For example asking for the times than the hours when filling out the time sheet. If you fill out the times then the hours if the times are different then your regular shift it resets the hours. Overall functionality could be improved

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Paula Boga

Mixed feelings

Reviewed 2018-09-11

We are happy to have all of our HR information in one place, but still have not been able to fully utilize all the features for lack of instruction and information, as well as ongoing glitches that have not been fixed. While the support was very good initially, over time support has been harder to access and slower to respond. We have had several support tickets pending for several weeks or months, and still have a new hire that we have not been able to convert to an employee after more than a month.

Pros
We love the look and feel of the interface. The dashboards are nicely organized. All of the features offered are exactly what we were looking for in an HR platform. We especially like the recruitment-to-onboarding, and the performance review features.

Cons
The set up of the system is not user friendly and there are no written guidelines for setup. We have had to rely on Suti support to set things up, but we have found that we must know exactly what we are trying to accomplish. In other words, the system does things that we had not imagined, but we were not freely offered those features and set up until we specifically asked for information in those areas. Even then, the instruction received did not include best practices on how to use the features. For example, the recruitment feature is very powerful, but requires very specific steps to move to each new phase of the process. That information was not provided when the feature was set up and we have had to learn through trial and error instead of having a concise written procedure for how to access some of the information and move through the process. It is quite confusing. The same goes for the Benefits enrollment feature. Lastly, we were told that a time block feature would be added to the time management so that we could enter time as blocks of time worked rather than start and end times. That was originally scheduled for the end of 2017 and still has not happened.

Response from SutiSoft

Hi Paula, Thank you for your feedback! Customer feedback is very valuable as it helps us to evaluate our processes and make plans for improvement.

We apologize for the frustration and confusion.

As you mentioned, we are working on making it easier to access the help videos and guides. Currently we have a knowledge base filled with help articles: SutiHR Knowledge Base

Please note that we also have Account Managers available for additional training if needed.

You also mentioned about the ability to enter in the number of hours worked for the day. This feature has been added to the timesheets. We¿d be happy to setup a time discuss and review with you.

Sage Peterson

Reviewed 2016-10-13
Review Source: Software Advice

I didn't want to have to subscribe to a few different software companies to get what I needed at this time. SuitHR offered me all that I was interested in: recruitment, onboarding, personnel, performance review, time tracking, time off requests, benefit tracking, training and project management. In addition they have an area for company news and photos of each employee. I wanted this to work as a company dashboard, not just a tool for HR. The folks at SutiHR have been great about training and ongoing support as I get further and further into the capabilities of the software. I'm very pleased with SutiHR and would recommend them to any sized company.

Pros
The software has a lot of functionality Customer service Cost

Cons
There is a lot to think about as you get setup. The more time you take to input, the better the outcome.

Thien Vo

A Simple Solution for Small Businesses

Reviewed 2016-11-10
Review Source: Software Advice

We've implemented SutiHR as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. While it does not provide attractive interface as other products we demo, SutiHR has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company.

Pros
SutiHR has a great team of support for users, and constantly updating the product to have better features. Very straight forward interface and made ready step-by-step user guides.

Cons
As with all software, there are many areas to improve. SutiHR team has been working hard to do just this as demand arise. It is not for large size company, and the workflow is simple. If your expectation of HR system is an ERP, then this is not for you.

Christopher Raihecker

Recovery Point WV

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I was very pleased with the performance of the website and the app. Suti met all of the needs of our companies different payroll needs. I highly recommend Suti to anyone considering it for their company!

Pros
Simplicity of the app made all of our time stamp and payroll needs very easy!

Cons
If there was one thing I had to select it would be the multilevel approvals.

Tiffany Arieagus

SutiHR Works

Reviewed 2019-10-04

I am able to write down my times when and go back to Suti when I am too busy or I forget to clock in and out. There are friendly reminders to review time sheets and evaluations that I might over look. Suti helps to keep me organized.

Pros
SutiHR is dependable and easy to navigate.

Cons
The only problem I had was in the beginning and that was saving my password.

LISSET IVEY

Suti is excellent

Reviewed 2019-10-10

I have been able to manage my staff and my own work better with Suti. Suti is an excellent software.

Pros
I like that it keeps track of worked hours, leave time, and when performance evaluations are due.

Cons
I do not dislike anything. Suti is a very useful software.

Laura Jones McGuire

Great

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Pros
Time off is easy to schedule and keep track of. Team time off calendar is helpful as well when scheduling for time off.

Cons
Session expired notice every single time I try to sign on even though I sign out every time is very annoying and unnecessary.

Alisha Misner

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Getting paid and seeing my time off balances and performance

Pros
It was fast easy and convenient. Have not experienced any glitches

Cons
I can’t find any. I have not had any bad experiences with the Suti Hr program and I have been using it for a year and a half.

Amy Wilkinson

Great product

Reviewed 2019-01-31

SutiHR is a great product to help keep track of time worked and earned time off. Wouldn’t want to switch to any other product.

Pros
I love that everything is accessible from the home screen with just one click.

Cons
I really do not have any complaints at this time.

Carla Hurt

Outstanding

Reviewed 2018-08-10

SutiHr was outstanding from the time of interest, to implanting the product. Their latest improvements of the system are excellent. Their customer service reps are amazing. They are able to handle any questions and concerns. Very Happy Customer

Pros
User friendly, variety of modules. Employees were able to adjust to using the system quickly.

Cons
Integrating other payroll systems. However, the ability to create reports make up for what is lacking.

Brian Holley

Great product for mid level companies

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Suti helps eliminate payroll padding, or forging. this program holds its users accountable.

Pros
The ease of access, from both desktops and phones. The ap is very easy to use.

Cons
Had quite a few bugs. however, they were corrected.

Keith Evans

Setup, design specific to our needs was great! They pointed out things that we hadn't thought of.

Reviewed 2017-12-21

This system allowed a 1 person HR dept. to function and meet most of our companies needs.

Pros
The simplicity of the system. Our employees (some of whom are from another country), have been able to get in and figure out how to use the system on their own without much training.

Cons
They have developed a very bare bones ATS. I wish they had a more feature rich system similar to their HCM system.

Robert Harris

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Pros
The Ease of use. Being able to clock in and out on my phone along with requesting days.

Cons
The only con I can think of is the fact that you have to be set a certain times to clock in and out.

Mareeka Lodge

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed 2016-07-06

The Customer Support Team is AWESOME! They are always willing to make updates to enable features to help our daily workflow. They take time to make sure we have what we need and work to make improvements daily.

Pros
The Dashboards & Reporting tools are very efficient and useful.

Cons
Sometimes it can be a bit confusing to figure out how to use new features without asking a lot of questions or reading through the guides.

Robert Diddle

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Sometimes you can clock in and it doesn't always register.

Pros
It's very easy to use once you are trained.

Cons
Without knowledge of the system it can seem very complicated.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10