Bullhorn for Salesforce

Cloud-based staffing & recruitment platform

Bullhorn for Salesforce Reviews

Pros

I looked at proprietary solutions as well as ones built on other platforms and the power of Salesforce combined with the customizations of Talent Rover are a winning team that is also highly scalable.

Neil W.

Every recruiting company/team is different, so explain what you want, and they are good at being consultative and figuring out what is the best solution.

Radley M.

Things like Daxtra Search and the ease of use in Salesforce has made our database so much stronger and our data so much cleaner. I would highly recommend this tool for any recruiting organization.

Radley M.

Cons

It's clunky and feels outdated. It often crashes/renews causing items to be lost.

Joseph D.

4.3

GOLD Standard for ATS/CRM platforms for the staffing industry

Pros

Our organization looked to switch ATS providers after being frustrated with our current vendor for some time. After much due diligence and research we decided upon Talent Rover for several reasons; customization, cloud-based, mobile capabilities, built specifically for the staffing industry and sits on top of the Salesforce platform. We were provided with an Implementation Teal Lead who took the time...

Cons

I give talent Rover high marks across the board. If I were being picking I would say they have experienced strong growth since their inception nearly 4 year ago. Perhaps having the internal talent to keep up with the demand for their product would be an area of opportunity for them.

Rock-solid ATS built on top of Salesforce platform

Pros

I've used a good number of Applicant Tracking Systems over the years but TalentRover is definitely my favorite so far. Out of the box it works well but the real key here for me is that you can customize things to a great extent. As it was my first time using Salesforce there is a bit to learn (this is not related to TR but more so to Salesforce), especially when you get into customizations, reporting...

Cons

Nothing not to like. All my interactions have been very pleasant and even though my team is small compared some of the bigger clients TR has, I've also felt extremely valued as a customer. Whenever I need something done the team is there and takes swift action.

Good product, bad service.

Pros

The product does a good job at what it is used for. Great email integration and resume database. Integration with Sales Force makes it a good cloud application.

Cons

Beware of their service contracts. There will not be any follow-up phone calls to confirm license count increase or decreases and they will stick you with a large bill if you needed to decrease your license counts.

Talent Rover was a game changer for Betts

Pros

We were one of, if the not the, first customers for TalentRover, and they have always treated us that way. They go above and beyond what we need and always take the time to come in and consult with us. They have built out specific tools, like Candidate Manager, to help with our specific workflows, and find the most efficient and cost effective way for us to get the most out of the tool. Things like Daxtra Search and the ease of use in Salesforce has made our database so much stronger and our data so much cleaner. I would highly recommend this tool for any recruiting organization!

Cons

The limitations of Salesforce are the only thing I don't like, but sitting on top of Salesforce has its huge advantages as well.

Learning/managing during implementation

Without the constant support from customer service, this review would not have had as positive of a vibe to it. Thanks a ton to the men and women at Talent Rover that helped make our implementation so easy.

Pros

Using this software is almost a no brainier for just about any staffing firm. At Consilium Staffing, we stepped out of "Bluesky" and into the talent rover system fairly seamlessly.

Cons

As we were customizing the experience to meet the needs of our group, there was alot of back and forth between program engineers and our staff but they were always super easy to communicate with and would seldom say "no" to our requests. Great group to work with.

Talent Rover Has It All

Pros

In 15 years as a recruiter who became an agency owner, Talent Rover is the third ATS/CRM I have used. It has the best functionality, communications, and reporting I have seen. Because it is built on the Salesforce platform, my recruiters and staff love it. The mobile app puts all the details of my business right in the palms of our hands.

Cons

Talent Rover has a premium price tag, but you GET what you pay for. I'd rather have a top-notch cutting edge cloud-based fully functional consistently-upgrading report-generating software that costs a few more bucks. The less expensive ATS/CRM's never satisfied me, and they slowed down my recruiters.

Well thought-out, minimally executed.

Pros

It feels like it was truly built by individuals who understand the talent sale cycle. For that reason, it's built with a reasonable amount of logic.

Such an upgrade from Bluesky

Overall I truly like working with Talent Rover and believe it is a huge step forward and will help Consilium and its employees focus on production as opposed to fumbling with administrative issues related to the system being utilized.

Pros

The ease of use and fluidity of this program compared to the previous software is immeasurable. Transferring from one task to another and then back again to the previous task without having to completely restart.

Cons

I have only been using Talent Rover for less than a month so most of the cons are associated with my own lack of knowledge of the software. It is an easy to use the program but I could use some more helpful tips and tricks.

Great product

Overall I would recommend.

Pros

The ease of use is the most important thing. The time spent using the product needs to be productive. This fits that bill.

Cons

More interactive options. Easier ways to navigate and find what you are looking for. Just a few adjustments needed.

A bright ATS system built on SFDC

Talent Rover streamlines the entire recruitment process. Being a Salesforce based system, it is highly customizable, can be accessed from anywhere at any time, and is certainly reliable. The front technical support also provides very satisfying customer experience. They are quick, accurate and very helpful. I recommend this to all companies requiring a ATS systems.