TalentClick Reviews

4.85/5 (13 reviews)

Anonymous

We wanted to know who we were dealing with on new hires and coaching.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

Reduced turnover by 20% by pre-hire assessing 6,000+ job applicants over 3 years. Helped us increase retention of our high performers by 25% Helped lower our workplace safety incident rate by over 30% Gave us actionable insights into our driver personality-to-road safety data analytics. Helped us scientifically understand and see our culture, so we could take proactive control in building that culture. We believe our teams personalities are the building blocks of culture.Ease of use was key the AVP assessment reports had to be used by field supervisors and hiring managers who do not hire a lot or relied on gut feel TalentClicks assessment reports are very easy to interpret and came with helpful interview question suggestions to explore highlighted personality traits for potential strengths and weaknesses. We felt that long complicated assessment reports would not be utilized by the most important people - the worker and their supervisor. Our assessments now take about 15 minutes to complete. Resumes and job interviews look backwards or show workers at their best. We needed something more predictive and future looking to evaluate unique role and personality/culturual fit. Personalities are measureable and predictable. Their unlimited-use subscription-based licensing brought our cost-per-assessment price down to less than the price of a high-viz safety vest - a no-brainer budgetwise given the extremely high cost of a mis-hire, staff turnover or accident. TalentClicks 1:1 support has been 2nd to none. Us being a little old-fashioned and still preferring phone based help, we find we can call or contact TalentClicks support staff anytime and have an actual conversation with an expert! Whether its to help interpret together a unique Assessment Report we have received back or to discuss Best Practices in a large scale industrial rollout, (7,000 assessments in one case!) we find their support team accessable and first rate.

John Beck, Jr.

I Highly Recommend TalentClick's Assessment Solutions

Reviewed 2017-12-12

TalentClick Assessment Solutions have allowed me to grow my business to a new level. Thank you CEO and the great TalentClick Team!I always recommend TalentClick solutions to my corporate clients. I am a firm believer in allowing the client to see the performance and challenge constructs through a detailed, objective perspective loaded report. TalentClick allows for better informed decisions about employee selection and safety. TalentClick is solutions oriented and if I have questions regarding a particular instrument, they ensure that I receive a prompt response to my inquiry. Additionally, I have yet to indicate a need for a type of assessment that they have been unable to produce.

Barry Milne

Our agency utilizes the employee behavioural assessments to improve hiring decisions for clients.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Our clients across Canada have benefited from less staff turnover and a more engaged workforce in utilizing the employee behavorial assessments from Talent Click. The manufacturing and construction clients have seen a significant reduction in worker injuries and premium costs by utilizing the health and safety assessment tool provided by Talent Click. The employee behavioural assessments are the best in the industry. Our clients use the reports to better determine people, culture and job fit which has really decreased their staff turnover. The health and safety assessments and driver assessments have been well received by our clients with less saftety incidents and lower premiums. Talent Click have also done some great work on-site for our clients as well including health and safety planning and leadership assessments.

Marny Barnes

Excellent!! Couldn't do the job I do without it.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

I love having the ability to REALLY understand my candidates and my team. The improvement in fit for candidates is huge and the increase in effective communication between team members that have been briefed on each other's profiles is beyond valuable.

Dave Banns

Really good value for money. Easy to use. Responsive customer service. No problems.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Unlimited-use subscriptions so we can test all applicants. And they'll configure it and customize reports if you want.

Anonymous

I'm a Search Consultant & have had a very positive response to Talent Click products from my clients

Reviewed 2017-12-12

the assessment has been a great tool to help determine whether or not the candidates were the right fit for the searches I was working on. Before purchasing the product and/or encouraging my clients to purchase the product, I did the Leadership Profile myself to verify the results and I found it to be a very accurate description of my own strengths and areas for improvement. I appreciate the quick turnaround in receiving the results once a candidate has written the assessment and my clients have commented that the suggested interview questions included with the results have been very valuable.

Nicole Liddell, CPHR

A strategic investment to accelerate your Talent Acquisition

Reviewed 2018-11-02

We have benefited from the use of TalentClick in several difficult to fill roles where we find applicants to other positions. Knowing the profile of our most successful incumbents has helped hiring managers with clarity of best-fit candidates. It's also helped with team insights. I would highly recommend these tools and the expertise available through the TalentClick team.Being able to compare applicants to top performers in specific roles using a valid tool

Amber Jordan

TalentClick assessments are an excellent tool for recruiting and developing teams.

Reviewed 2018-04-28

I have used the various assessments for manufacturing roles, hospitality roles, sales roles, and senior leadership roles. They are a versatile tool to assess talent, benchmark roles, and drive team development. TalentClick is always adding new reports and tools to create value in the talent management process.

Christina Burke

Great experience with the TalentClick team... products & services exceeded expectations!

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Easy to use, custom reporting, quick results... the service team was also great to deal with. They provided us with solutions and were happy to mold to our company's needs while staying true to their company values

Darren Parry

Executive Leader - Consultant

Reviewed 2018-05-28

The development of high performing teams which are focused on results. I have relied on the Talent Click team for development of assessment tools that ensure the hiring and development of high performing individuals and teams with exceptional skills and abilities exceeding expectations.

Greg -----

This product helped identify high risk personalities that could create challenges for organizations.

Reviewed 2017-12-29

The software is straight forward and easy to navigate. The TalentClick team is professional, prompt, and accommodating to work with. I recommend their services. TalentClick has helped highlight the ideal candidate for the position. By doing so, it has decreased the risk to the organization and saved precious training dollars. Spending money upfront will save you time and money overall.

Kyli Becnel

Best in class customer support.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

The product is a great tool that can be used throughout organizations no matter the position. It provides a great candidate experience and only takes about 10 - 15 minutes to complete. We recommend this assessment solution to many organizations.

Joanne Beck

Great tools, support team is easy to work with

Reviewed 2018-04-20

These tools are easy to set up and use across a large footprint, training was clear, support team is proactive