All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TalentLMS Reviews

Great features!

Pros

First and foremost, The tech support team is great! Along with this, the system is very easy to use with minimum training required and also easy to set up. It’s Cloud based, letting you deploy an eLearning portal in seconds. It is customizable, allowing you to customize according to your branding requirements. It has a minimalistic interface that lets you focus on the content. It is very easy to use and create online learning modules. I have not needed any service up until now and honestly did no even need to take most of their modules to show me how to set up courses.

Cons

The active user/user count based subscription structure can feel a bit limiting at the lower subscription plans, but once you understand user groups and activating/deactivating users it's manageable. Also, I think It would be great if the software would send automatic reminders to staff who have not started/finished the training videos to reduce some of the manual labor.

Best service and flawless tech support

With talentLMS I was able to provide a professionnal LMS, fully compatible with all media content, able to support a fully corporate branded interface for my client.

Pros

Easy to use, clear, good design, optimized, versatile. The big PROS goes for their support, my first question has been answered in 15 minutes, I ask the second on the evening, they came back to me the first hour of the next day. Marios, from the support team, proved to be ultra effective at resolving my problem, even though at the end my questions were more related on my web hosting than on their service. I've hardly ever seen a support team as involved as this one. Back to the LMS, it offers almost every feature that you could imagine. I've tried to set up a private moodle server at first but when you see how much quality and service you get for your money with talentlms, a free moodle server is out of consideration.

Cons

Well, nothing is perfect but I have to say that talentlms is very close. If I had to find a cons I would say that sometimes the interface could be a little more customized, but they are already very good at this and no LMS will ever be fully customisable so.. I've spent hours comparing all the different LMS solution, free and paid, I've ended up with talentLMS and I don't regret it.

Hey Colin, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We strive to provide a seamless experience to our clients and help them with everything they might need, so many thanks from our support team too! Glad you're enjoying your experience with TalentLMS!

Start-up Using Talent LMS

Pre-sales = excellent Post-sales = dismally poor. I have requested a quick call for 17-days and I am still waiting.

Pros

The loading of E-Videos The testing with the use of different modes of questions Excellent pre-sales

Cons

- Very poor POST AFTER SALES CARE - If your problem cannot be understood via email, it is impossible to hold a 5-min call to resolve the issue. I am currently on day-17 pleading for help. The technicians with the know-how, refuse to hold a conversation with me. - Pre-sales: I had several skype calls and video calls. - This lack of post-sales customer services really lets down, what is a good product....

Hi Rosie, thanks for your review. We value all customer reviews and our support team has resolved your issue since the time of your review. Our terms of service clearly state that TalentLMS Starter plan holders receive unlimited email support. We agree, good customer service is absolutely crucial and although our Support team is proud to hold a 95% satisfaction score awarded by TalentLMS customers, we're always striving to do better so thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that TalentLMS was not the right fit for you and we sincerely wish you the very best in your start up business venture!

Employee Learning at its BEST with Talent LMS

Talent LMS has helped our company become one of the leaders for employee training in the small to mid-size manufacturing industry. Our employees love the system and often comment on our advanced training portal.

Pros

We love the user interface of Talent LMS. It is easy and friendly even for our employees who have never used a computer. And we can create new courses so quickly and easily using any media format.

Cons

We have requirements for each of our employee job titles. It is super easy to assign the courses, but we need to work outside of the system to understand what percent of required courses they have completed excluding any of their elective courses.

Thanks for sharing your review and great news Amelia! We're happy that TalentLMS is a part of your journey to success.

Easiest and best LMS

TalentLMS lets me host all my courses in one place, even when they are blended courses with live virtual classes included. The app allows me and participants to learn on the go which is a great addition. The support team at TalentLMS are amazing - they've even helped me out over the weekend.

Pros

I love it's flexibility. I love that you can use it for stand alone elearning modules and longer courses blended with virtual classes. It does absolutely everything you need an LMS to do.

Cons

Nothing. It does everything I want it to do and more!

Thank you so much for the review and 5-star rating, Jennifer! We're so glad to hear that you're loving the TalentLMS experience. We promise to keep working hard to keep you and all our valued customers happy!

Easy to use, but it has a lot of great features.

We're building our learning business around the TalentLMS software, so it has significant benefits for us.

Pros

TalentLMS is a very easy platform to learn and manage; it's robust, stable and very intuitive for learners to quickly get up and running. The mobile apps for iOS and Android are also really good.

Cons

TalentLMS has a great search feature built into its platform, but the search results are limited to course titles or content that has already been completed by the learner. We use TalentLMS as a learning repository, so it would be ideal if our learners could search all of the content - not just the stuff they have already viewed. (We did speak to TalentLMS about this and it is on their radar for future development)

Hi John, We're very glad to see that TalentLMS has helped you build your training business! Indeed, the extended search capability will be available in an upcoming release, so stay tuned! Thanks a lot for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

Robust intuitive learning management application

Best implementation ever - rolled out to 1900 users, with 64% login within 24hours resulting in 2350+ course starts and only 6 help queries.

Pros

It’s easy of use, intuitive workflows and robust user interface for inexperienced users.

Cons

No auto play on homepage video presentations

Talk about hitting the ground running, great work there Iain!

TalentLMS - Best affordable LMS for small companies

TalentLMS is a light, but powerful LMS for a very reasonable price. They offer a fully customizable interface, with some mobile supported options. Their in-system quiz reporting is good too. You can demo for free as long as you want and their support team is one of the best I have ever seen. They will help work you through any issue, even if you are not yet on a paid plan. If you need an e-learning plan on a budget, consider TalentLMS.

Pros

Affordable. Customizable. Support responds very quickly. Security is very good. Mobile interface works well when transitioned from desktop. In-system quizzes make things easy. Reporting is very good. Does not force gamification. Free trial for as long as you want.

Cons

Upload limitations, Can be confusing to some user types. App does not support mobile SCORM , Some hiccups in the interface with older browsers. Not as feature rich as more expensive LMS options.

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS, we are glad you appreciate its' value for money and the options for customizing. To hear that our support is is one of the best LMS' that you have seen is wonderful for us to know as our team work hard and we offer support for free! Many thanks!

Great online platform

We have saved thousands of dollars in training and managing trainees hours. We previously used to arrange a date with new hires to attend a location and often either trainee or trainer would have scheduling conflict which caused scheduling delays. However, with talentlms all I have to do is create a username and assign courses to be completed by a certain deadline. We just love it!

Pros

The ease of setting up the platform, adding users, putting up the courses and most importantly the customization of the tests. The platform is filled with very useful features. Also the ability to login on a smartphone remotely.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like in it. All the features that are essential for my organization are already in there.

Reviews like this are what what make our designers spring out of bed each morning, Hofsep! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so happy to hear that TalentLMS is adding real value to your business operations and saving you a lot of money. Of course, if you do ever spot any room for improvement, our Support team would love to hear from you, as we're always striving to do better. Thanks again!

TalentLMS delivers what you need at a price that's reasonable.

So far, every scenario I have encountered with developing and delivering training, TalentLMS has been able to address. I have considered switching vendors to more well know platforms, but they are much more expensive to get the same features and functionality that come standard with TalentLMS. Looks like I am not going anywhere any time soon.

Pros

The ease of customization and the availability of popular features and functionality at no additional cost.

Cons

The recent price increase, even though it is still competitive and they do honor legacy billing.

Kobie, we're so glad that you're going to stick around, it's our privilege to have you as a customer, and we promise to keep working hard to keep you (and all our amazing customers) happy! If you ever have any feedback on TalentLMS, our Support team would love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Phenomenal LMS

I used it as a trainer and an end-user. It was how I learned the software that I am now in charge of and the classes were all interactive and less than 7min. This kept me engaged and did not seem like it was an insurmountable task. Quizes at the end really helped to reinforce the knowledge I was taught.

Pros

I enjoyed how it was able to be interactive and can be set up to have the end-user perform tasks that were just discussed. Being able to put quizzes at the end also helped to reinforce the knowledge. The ability to get reports on all of my end-users and how they are progressing is a great boon to the software as well.

Cons

The navigation is not the greatest. When I search for users to see class progress it does not hold onto filters when I leave. Also some issues with trying to delete old users or secondary accounts.

Thank you for your feedback. Using TalentLMS as a trainer and learner is certainly a great way to better understand the platform and of course, our support team is always available if you need any information that you can't find in our extensive Knowledge Base. Thanks again for leaving us a review!

So Easy UX - The Way an LMS Should BE

I've been using TalentLMS for several years now. I had been looking for the easiest LMS to use - both from a learner perspective and and admin perspective. TalentLMS delivers. The features I need are all there - gamification, TinCan, Mobile. It's an absolute pleasure to use and we've gotten great response from the learners.

Pros

- Super easy to use - Tons of features - Great support, quick response - So fast to build simple courses

Cons

- I need just a little more help uploading mobile Storyline courses

Hi Brian, great to hear that you have finally found an LMS that works for you! In regards to help with storylines, please do contact support directly to deal with your issue in the quickest way possible. Either, use the Help section of your portal or visit this page http://support.talentlms.com/ to create a ticket. Many thanks!

Online learning made by experts.

Have a high level learning tool, which can be communicated with other applications to make it even better and create a course with a high level of quality for everyone who is interested.

Pros

It is a very useful and complete learning tool, made by a reputable company in the area, which guarantees a quality application, is perfect for small and medium businesses that want to prepare and empower their staff, also if you want to go further In enhancing the program, you can use it in conjunction with Wordpress, giving you the ability to create high quality courses both in content and visually, being able to train people in the best way, knowing their needs and emphasizing them, of this way greatly enhances learning and knowledge.

Cons

The system reports regarding the users sometimes failed me, giving me wrong data, I do not know if it was due to user error but it could be corrected, it is not a fault that damages the excellent of the application.

Hi, Gerson! Thank you for taking the time to review our product and provide your valuable feedback on combining TalentLMS with Wordpress for employee training. We take pride in our platform¿s ability to integrate with other systems smoothly, and we¿re happy every time we learn a client has made the most of it. As for your occasional problems with the system reports, please contact our support team to help you identify and resolve the issue. Thanks again for your flattering words.

From setup to a great learning experience, 5-stars !

I can reach a wider customer base that can not travel for training. I can quickly edit modules and add them to the curriculum. Ease of use allows me to spend less time putting courses online and more time with customers.

Pros

I have been and instructor & practitioner for a long time and used many LMS systems. TalentLMS really understands the process from both sides of the experience. It was super easy to setup and get going (0 html skills needed). Courses uploaded with no problems and they were easy to organize. I can't say enough. From the learner side of things, I found the interface intuitive and easy to navigate to find the courses. All around great experience. I even have clients wanting me to set up a system for them :)

Cons

I would like to see expanded payment options, but they have an API where you can hire a contract coder to write something up for this to happen.

Hello Kevin, thanks for reviewing TalentLMS. We're very glad to hear that it's such a good fit for your eLearning needs! Many thanks!!!

TalentLMS Product Review

As the Administrator I find the product very user friendly and intuitive. The employees have provided good feedback on ease of use. The reporting supports all of our needs at this time.

Pros

TalentLMS supports all of the features we are looking for. We us it for our employees, partners, and customers. I love the ease of use, tracking and reporting features the most.

Cons

I have not run across anything I don;t like about the product.

Thanks for the 5 star rating, Robyn! It's wonderful to hear that you, your team and your learners are all loving the TalentLMS experience!

TalentLMS for Training

TalentLMS helped me a lot with training different departments as they have courses relevant to each of them. It also eased my life with the built-in reports. I am really grateful that I found TalentLMS and my superiors are also happy with the result we are getting.

Pros

TalentLMS is very easy to use both for Learners and the Administrators. It has built-in Library that you can use immediately for training while you built your own course. Adding courses from the Talent Library is also easy as well as your building your own courses. Tracking the progress of individual learners and the groups is also very easy with their infographics and other reports. This is great value for money.

Cons

The Talent Library needs to add more courses. When I made this feedback after I cancelled my subscription, they actually added new courses when I checked back after renewing. They did take note of my feedback. Great customer service. Hope they add more courses soon.

Thanks for your review, Raquel! It's fantastic to hear that you're able to train different departments using TalentLibrary, our collection of ready-made courses. TalentLibrary is an ever-growing collection and you'll find a range of new courses added to the library every quarter so that you can keep adding to your employee training program. Thanks again for taking the time to review TalentLMS!

Super Intuitive LMS

Students can work together or seperately, have the ability to customize by student need.

Pros

So, so easy to work with. Vetting LMS systems for two purposes - a group of homeschoolers looking for a tool to use together that is budget friendly, and a corporate offering. For students, it is SO GREAT to have background offerings like pugs in boxes instead of boring, dry backgrounds or the need for a coder to create CSS sheets. This is the perfect solution for homeschoolers at the freeware version that has a limit of 10 courses. This was the winner after vetting over a dozen. Will be looking into advanced features available for enterprise use and will update review at that time, but for school age students, this is fabulous.

Cons

Nothing significant, which in the world of LMS tools is pretty amazing.

Greetings, and thanks for your positive feedback! It's great that you've picked our LMS out of many to offer e-learning courses to homeschoolers. We assure you that, when you get the chance, you'll find out our platform is enterprise-ready and built to support any training scenario, regardless of type or scale. Many thanks!

Scorm-compliant, flexible and robust LMS

We have managed to get the system set up to integrate our training programs with our application, and will continue to build deeper links with APIs, so I consider it a success.

Pros

We looked at more than a dozen LMS systems, and ultimately chose TalentLMS because of its flexibility, well documented APIs, and SSO capability. We're integrating training into our portal, so that users can access training modules on demand, and in response to user triggers in our system. So the ability to host our own domain, integrate SSO, and pass data back and forth with the LMS was key, along with scorm compliance.

Cons

Overall the system needs an Administrator UX overhaul. Navigating the ecosystem is complex and often confusing, with a number of workflows seeming to wind around through functions until you get lost. It's a very complex system, which is great, but it's not intuitive to navigate, and even with an experienced guide took some time to figure out.

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see you are enjoying the various features offered by TalentLMS and the flexibility they provide. If you ever need further assistance, you can check out our knowledge base.

We tried different LMS options before deciding on TalenLMS. This is the best available on market,

It saved my time, so I was able to enter all my course materials within less than a week. Very user-friendly and easy to follow. Has all the features you may probably need to create a successful and comprehensive online course.

Pros

TalentLMS is very easy to follow and includes all necessary tools to create a comprehensive course. You can create assignments, tests or surveys to test your students and set different conditions for students to pass. There are different file formats you can incorporate into your course. An instructor can easily switch to a learner view to test the course settings. There is also the mobile application available, so it makes your course very competitive and reachable.

Cons

It would be very helpful to have more video conference options, like Hangouts. Having more customizable features for internal and external pages would add more freedom for personalizing your online school.

Hi, Mavluda! Thank you very much for your five-star review and the positive feedback on our product¿s course creating features. We believe an LMS should make building, managing, and delivering courses as hassle-free as possible and TalentLMS is built to follow that principle. As for your thoughts on how to enhance and improve our platform, please feel free to add them directly to our suggestions database at http://support.talentlms.com/forums/162648-general. Thanks again for such a great review!

Great LMS for the price

Great company, quick technical support answers. I have two companies that use this LMS. Highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to start up, easy to input classes online. Can use my own logo and they set up my website to integrate also.

Cons

Wish they would have their own virtual meeting software instead of using zoom. I like the custom reports, wish there was more options with the reports.

Thanks for your feedback, Georgina. We're pleased that you're enjoying the TalentLMS experience! It sounds like you're on your way to becoming a TalentLMS master, but our support team is always available to lend a hand should you need it.

Easy to use e-learning platform which completely met our training needs.

Pros

TalentLMS e-learning platform is really easy to use and contains all features we needed. Everyone in our team is able to prepare training content/course even without any kind of training or explaining. The platform is very intuitive. We didn't want to invest any effort to install and maintain the platform and TalentLMS completely met this requirement. Still it has everything we needed and it's not complicated. I like that you can use even existing materials as you training course content like Powerpoint presentations or Youtube videos - this makes the platform easy to use for everyone from your team. I also like the possibility to map e-learning to your own domain, customization of certificates and automatic evaluation of tests.

Cons

We have been using this platform only for few months now so there is not much bad about it. I would welcome more intuitive reports of learners progress in my course. When I want to check what is the progress of our learners, I need to download an excel file where I can find their percentage and where they are. I would like to see this progress in one click directly in the system. One more small thing I can think of is the graphical impression of blank course pages from the learner point of view. You can change the font type used for the content but I used the default one and it just didn't look good.

Greetings, Martin, and thanks for the great review. We¿re so happy TalentLMS has covered all your training needs, and you¿ve had such an easy time using it. We¿re always open to new ideas, so feel free to submit your own ideas to our knowledge base for our development team to see. Many thanks again!!

Best LMS Ever!

The platform is excellent and allows you to easily and reliably manage both small workgroups and thousands of students.

Pros

The main advantage of the platform is its ease of use combined with excellent stability and cross-device compatibility.

Cons

The only disadvantage is the lack of reliability in tracking the real study time and the poor report at the level of individual content.

Thanks for your review, Andrea! We're happy to hear that you're finding TalentLMS easy to use!

TalentLMS has been the most helpful service to create and deploy our training services.

Pros

At Covenant, we really enjoy that TalentLMS allows for us to easily change anything we need to on any of our courses with ease. With that efficiency at our disposal, we can meet all of our client's needs.

Cons

The text editor for TalentLMS requires that you use tags to customize the text the way you want it to appear on the screen. I do believe that it is something that they are going to change in one of their upcoming releases.

Francisco, hi! We appreciate the positive review and the kind words. It's great that TalentLMS has helped you meet all of your clients' needs efficiently. Thank you very much!

Look no further than TalentLMS

We have used TalentLMS to successfully upskill both customers and value-added implementation partners on our complex financial management software without the need for onsite face to face training. In light of COVID-19, we could not have landed new customers if it were not for TalentLMS.

Pros

The best thing about TalentLMS is that you can move your license tier as you grow your E-Learning customer / User base so don't need huge upfront investment unlike other E-Learning products. What's more, it is feature-rich and is super easy to implement, manage and maintain. We did a lot of reserach before selecting TalentLMS and are extremely happy with it.

Cons

The Webinar capability and experience are not great and there is no integration with Microsoft Teams at this stage.

Thanks for your review, Malolm. We're pleased to hear that you're happy with your decision to work with TalentLMS and that you've been able to land new customers because of the platform!

TalentLMS is our favourite

We have been using TalentLMS in the corporate for 2 years, it was a slow start with no elearning developers, our Instructors have been able to use the LMS and make fantastic learning programs. The ease of use has got the learner and instructors using the system without instructions, even though we provided them the system guides. We love it!

Pros

Ease of use, and just as you think you need a functionality, you find it on the Help and Support side, or it's been implemented recently.

Cons

I cannot specify accreditations to open on a certain date and time, and go inactive on a certain date/time

Hi Anna, Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are enjoying TalentLMS and appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we can improve, we will definitely take on board your comments about the accreditations. Many thanks!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.