All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TalentLMS Reviews

Excellent software for brining in employees from far and wide

We have been able to implement the software and use it to have our staff complete their onboarding prior to arrival in resort. TalentLMS has given us an opportunity to really push going paperless, and streamline the tracking of employees through their onboarding journey.

Pros

Live tracking of staff through courses Messaging feature - quicker and easier than emailing analytics tool for data analysis expiry dates and notifications

Cons

some tutorials are too simplistic and not enough information

Sounds like introducing online training has already had huge benefits for you, Lucinda! We're glad that working with TalentLMS has allowed you to streamline your employee onboarding.

Super tool!

Overall it's an awesome tool that is very robust and honestly you can't beat it for the price.

Pros

I love the fact that there is an app for iPhone and Android which makes us look very professional. Also, the management of the admin stuff is very easy. I've been super impressed with this tool!

Cons

There are a couple things that are lacking in the way of API functions. I would like to be able to integrate it fully into the backend of our site but we have been struggling with this.

Thanks for your 5 star rating, we're super happy to hear that our mobile app is upping your brand position! Our support team would be happy to help you on the integration front and they would also love to hear your suggestions for improvement. Thanks again!

A real business partner

I have been using the Talent LMS system for the last 3 years as a crucial element of my training business. The TalentLMS system works perfectly and has never let me down across the 3 years. The value for money is exceptional and the flexibility within the Talent LMS plans is great. The continual product development of Talent LMS makes me feel confident that the team at Talent LMS are thinking with the future and end user learner - front of mind. I would strongly recommend Talent LMS!

Pros

Flexibility and user experience. Highly intuitive and mobile friendly

Cons

Hi Philip, We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. Many thanks :)

Flexible starting solution for e-learning implementation

We just started with the free trial with this LMS to implement an e-learning project in our organization. We found in TalentLMS the most affordable option for the first stage of the project (100 users or less).

Pros

- Flexible and accessible pricing model - Intuitive and clean administrative menu - Ideal for small-medium organization - SCORM standard supported

Cons

- Newer and less popular than other platforms - Support to foreign languages support can be extended

Hi Marco, we're happy to hear that you've selected TalentLMS as your new LMS. As your training needs grow, you'll find that TalentLMS can grow with you based on the flexible pricing model. If you need any support with the software along the way, our support team is always on-hand to help!

Great features and easy to use

TalentLMS is very easy to use and has great features. We are an equipment manufacturer and have different needs than colleges. The features included standard with TalentLMS meets our unique needs. It allows us to organize lessons in groups for assignment to customers. Lessons are presented to the customer neatly organized into labeled categories ready and waiting for our customers to take them in the order that they should be taken. I couldn't be happier.

Pros

Feature rich and easy to use. Knowledgeable, friendly service department.

Cons

None.

Hi Doreen, we would like to thank you for your review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write your comments about TalentLMS and we are happy to hear that it is working for you. Many thanks!

Revolutionized our organizations work!

I'm a fan! Love this program and use it weekly (at least)!

Pros

With Covid, we had to change our status quo for doing training of the people we work with. After much research, I settled on using TalentLMS and am so happy I did. TalentLMS is easy to use, has a lot of good help and support programs, provides a very rich and easy to use learning platform, and has allowed our organization to easily and efficiently begin our on-line training program. I love the ease and flexibility of creating lessons, the gamability features, and the ease which integrates with our financial system. Highly recommend.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of any cons. This is a great system that is easy to use and powerful.

Todd, it'\s always great to hear from a self-proclaimed TalentLMS fan! We're thrilled to hear that TalentLMS has made the necessary pivot to online training easy for you and it already sounds like you're getting lots of value out of all the features! Of course, if you need any help along the way, our support team is always available to lend a hand!

Loving It.

Pros

Its ease of use. Accessibility and to be able to make the course structure like I want to. Love the possibility of mapping to my business website and editing the outlook as per my requirements.

Cons

the mobile APP is not responsive. Would like the TEST option to allow for more MCQ styling. Assignment Screen to be dual (to allow for candidate to see the whole question in one view). The catalogue option allow me to change the way it shows the details of the course.

Hello, Ayisha! Many thanks for loving¿\ our product. :) We¿re happy TalentLMS has made your work easier. We¿re constantly improving the way the app looks and the features supported. However, feel free to add your suggestions to our knowledge base. Thanks again!

Great Product!

Pros

We needed a solution for training our employees quickly. After doing a lot of research, we created our account with TalentLMS. Once in the system, I quickly realized this software exceeded our expectations. From importing SCORM files, to creating exams, the Talent LMS system offered flexible modules and we had our entire course built in a matter of hours. In addition, customer service and support responded quickly and provided the tools we needed to complete our project. Within minutes, support increase our upload file size capability to match our large video files and is currently setting up SSL. We anticipate being customers for a long time. Talent LMS has proven to be a partner in reaching our goals and is setup to grow with us as our company grows.

Cons

At this point, I have no cons to the software. Everything has worked as advertised and have run in to zero issues with creating our LMS.

Hello Liz, and thank you for your enthusiastic review. We¿re thrilled to hear that TalentLMS has proven to be consistent and trouble-free once again, but we¿re even more excited that our support team has succeeded in making your life so much easier. Thanks again for the great review!

HomeTRACK Online is proud user of Talent LMS

We spent so much time preparing ur videos, scripts and data to start this venture and found we needed some help for the learning platform. With our team of tech guys in the Netherlands, they recommended Talent LMS and we are very pleased. hometrackonline.org is now starting to sell itself across the USA.

Pros

ease of access and to present the USER a tool that really helps their future

Cons

whats not to like? Maybe I could say the ease to go to each client in the system could improve but really that is searching for a complaint instead of having a real one.

We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS, thank you Philip! We hope you have many more years of continued service and support, from all of us at the TalentLMS team!

Great for Church Leader development

Exceptional value and usability. Tech support is great, even though I am on other side of the world. The system just does what it is supposed to without fuss or under-delivering.

Pros

The ability to create seperate and fully whitelabelled branches that allow us to create multiple identities with one subscription

Cons

Only glitch is not being able to set up a seperate stripe account on a per-module basis. This would allow multiple content developers to profit from a centralised portal.

Thanks for your feedback, Patrick! We're very glad to hear that you're making use of the super-useful branches features of TalentLMS and that you're finding great value in TalentLMS!

We have a startup training site and TalentLMS was easy to setup and create courses.

Easy to use.

Pros

I like the flexibility of how I can build my courses and get them deployed. I like that they listen to their users and add features as they grow.

Cons

I wish it had better SEO capabilities and had more of a complete website host ability. Currently, have to host my www site with a different provider and try to make the two look seamless.

Joe, hi! Thank you very much for the 5-star review and the helpful feedback. Making TalentLMS easy to use is a top priority for us, so it's great that you had a hassle-free experience with our platform. Regarding SEO, when you customize the title and description of a course and you make it publicly available in the course catalog, Google indexes and ranks it as any other website.

High Praises for TalentLMS

As a longtime educator now working in the corporate world as a Professional Development Manager, I have nothing but excellent things to say about TalentLMS. My experience, from designing and managing training programs and course to my interaction with their customer support and administrative teams, have been nothing but 5-Star experiences. I look forward to continuing to discover its potential as the LMS of choice for me and our growing organization!!

Pros

Agility and robustness

Cons

N/A

Hi Warren, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are so glad that you are pleased with TalentLMS! Many thanks :)

Excited about trying it

I think it is the best I've found for what I need at this point. I looked through a lot, and landed on this one.

Pros

I like that there's a free version that I can use to craft out my site. Once I have it the way I need it, I can then purchase a subscription and begin using it. I also love the simple interface. It's clean, and I can alter some things using CSS and layout themes to make it my own.

Cons

Just because I'm on a free version, I don't get the advantage of asking support questions. I have to use the knowledge base or watch videos. That's all fine, but sometimes asking a live person a question helps me gt back to work sooner.

Hi Pam, thanks for choosing TalentLMS! Signing up to our forever-free plan is a great way to get started and get to know the feature-rich platform. Our free plan offers unlimited email support, so please feel free to send an email to our Support Heroes if you need help with something you can find in the TalentLMS Knowledge Base. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Functions well, useful, makes my team's learning much easier.

Postive, we have been able to streamline our continuing education and report system so we stay up to date.

Pros

Easy to use interface and easy to view categories, so I can edit and update my team's learning modules. Makes it easy for me to see what they have completed and to remind them of their upcoming due dates. Much easier than just emailing modules and looking for a report back.

Cons

The mobile version is not as easy to use and complete modules.

Greetings! We're glad your experience with TalentLMS has been positive so far. We constantly work on every aspect of our solution and try to improve our mobile app a bit with every new release. Thanks for the great review!

A step up for me from Litmos LMS

I am a consultant that helps clients to develop their LMS courses and platforms. I have worked with Adobe Captivate Prime in the past. I told them their product was not ready for roll-out. I worked with Litmos LMS. Much better in pricing and features than Adobe. I have finally landed on TalentLMS which for me delivers more value for less costs. They have more branding and branching flexibility. I also prefer their pricing strategies.

Pros

Better feature set and pricing than other platforms I have worked on.

Cons

No concerns at this point.

Hi Rick, we're very pleased that TalentLMS works this well for you! We strive to make a solid and affordable LMS and we're always happy to such lovely feedback! Many thanks!

Great Product Great Value

Highly intuitive platform. Did not need a user guide to implement. Amazing product that is helping us generate innovative solutions inside and outside of the classroom for our clients.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

The mobile app needs some more work.

Hi Hector, we would like to thank you for your review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write your comments about TalentLMS and we are happy to hear that it is working for you. We are working on the android app, having recently released it so we are grateful for the feedback! Many thanks!

LMS jam-packed with features

TalentLMS is very user friendly.

Pros

I love that there are so many features available for the price. This is truly a value for money LMS.

Cons

I would like to see more features on the dashboard to format the custom homepage.

Thanks for your review and 5-star rating, Paul! Our mission is to democratize learning, so value for money is super important to us, too! Our support team would love to hear your suggestions on what customizations would be useful to you, so don't hesitate to send them an email! Thanks again!

The Training Solution we have been looking for.

So far, this software is amazing and covering everything we need. The customer support is out of this world! They are very fast at getting your issue resolved.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use. The click and drag options to add content is amazing and simple. Being able to auto assign courses and send reminders for engagement and tracking completion is great.

Cons

Would like to see an option in the Discussion threads to mark them complete or close them out without having to delete them. Would like to see more question types in the Test and survey options.

TalentLMS, easy to use

I use Talentlms quit a lot and I 'm very satisfied in general. Also the support is very quick and efficient.

Pros

It is very user friendly, easy to learn how to work, with a lot of information how to work with it.

Cons

You can also works with css code en Javascript, this is not allways simple. It would be great if it could be more simple for changing the home page, colors etc.

Thank you for your review and feedback, Sonia! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with TalentLMS.

TalentLMS is by far the easiest LMS to create content as an admin and to navigate as a student.

Pros

What I like most about TalenLMS is that I have an unlimited amount of time (free plan) to customize the look and feel of the user interface to match that of my companies website and the time to create and test courses without being limited to 14 or 30 days trials. I was evaluating/learning three different LMSs at the same time and creating content in each. With TalentLMS I was not forced into paying for the LMS before I had ample time to evaluate it.

Cons

The Instructor-Led training class options. I would like to be able to schedule an instructor-led class from a created course. I would like to select/assign the prerequisites for the course as opposed to assigning a course as a prerequisite. I would like to schedule a new Instructor-led class date for a course already created as opposed to cloning a course.

Hi John, Thanks a lot for taking time to leave us a review! We're really glad that TalentLMS has helped you cover your training needs! All the ILT options you mention here can be performed already, so please get in touch with our support team by creating a ticket from within your portal, so that they can help you go through the ILT capabilities. Thanks a lot again!

JNM Rise - TalentLMS

This is a really nice training software that for the price you cannot beat!! I highly encourage any new user try it out and see for themselves.

Pros

TalentLMS provides a great solution to those looking train their teams or educate potential customers. Much of the work generated for my business comes from leads of knowledgeable staff located within large manufacturing facilities - This strategy allows for great internal buy-in, but requires some upfront investment through training. My team and I built training using TalentLMS and offer it on a tablet. It has great buy in from the staff at the facilities and with the feedback they provide it is incredibly easy to tailor the training and relaunch. Also being able to make accounts for each user allows for ease of tracking progress through our training mod

Cons

Some limitations in what I was hoping to accomplish with the software but am happy with the overall product.

Thank you for your review and for recommending TalentLMS!

The cleanest LMS interface around

When my company decided to offer online training courses for some of our clients, we began researching all options. We looked into adding WordPress to our website and considered embedding our Camtasia videos there, but the setup and add-ons were expensive and time consuming. So then we started researching already established online Learning Management Systems. Several were appealing, but seemed...

Cons

May seem excessive, but it's true

At Thought Ratio we evaluated around 5 leading cloud based LMS platforms and kept coming up against one or other road block until we tested TalentLMS where we found they had already thought of everything we wanted to do with the platform. Occasionally when we're unsure how to approach a particular situation where there appear to be a few options, the support team has responded immediately with the most appropriate solution. To put it succinctly, we're extremely happy with our choice of TalentLMS for our online education platform.

Pros

The extensive flexibility "Off the shelf" functionality Clean, effective user interface Administration functionality/flexibility Performance Support

Cons

Honestly, can't think of anything

Hi Phil. We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. Many thanks :)

Talent LMS exceeded our expectations when we were in dire need of a LMS for a big organisation.

Easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use. Learners access has never been so easy. The badges concept is fun and easy and would increase the attention or create interest in the learner. For the Administrator, configuring a course is very easy. Very easy to navigate. Price is also not a big pain point. easy to procure and install

Cons

Support is not from India. Also , not sure how the system for support works. Also, the demo trial version has restriction has very limited access and hence we would not be able to check exactly how the system works.

Greetings, Peter, and thanks for the positive review! TalentLMS is built to be easy to use for administrators, instructors, and learners alike, so we're glad our platform has made your training easier and more fun. Please note that TalentLMS doesn't offer a trial version but a forever-free plan that has specific limits (i.e., for the number of users, courses, etc.), but includes most of our features. To test those, you can contact us so we can unlock them for a limited period or even give you a demo. As for the support process, our team is always ready to respond to your messages, while our knowledge base is constantly updated to cover all possible topics down to the smallest detail. Thanks again!

TalentLMS is the best blended learning app

Our overall experience with TalentLMS is amazing. The timely customer service provided by the TalentLMS team is extraordinary. The features in TalentLMS allows us to create course, conduct tests, we get the infographics,defined user roles and what not. The subscription to take TalentLMS is not very costly.

Pros

The feature that could be said as the best of TalentLMS is that, it does not require install, upgrade or backup anything. All the features in TalentLMS are easy to use with the guides available. Talent LMS gives the best blended learning experience. As we uploaded our courses on the TalentLMS portal it has been really helpful, as we are able to access the course contents from any part of the world.

Cons

I think the payment method for each category could be improved as it is little bit difficult to understand.

Thanks for your 5-star review, Mathew! We're very appy to see that you're having an amazing TalentLMS experience!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.