All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TalentLMS Reviews

Good Tool for its intended purpose

We have been using TalentLMS for a daily update and quiz for our customer service agents for over a year now, and it has been a great tool. The courses, surveys, and tests are great and the ability to upload my own documents and presentations is extremely helpful. I haven’t had to contact customer support very often, and when I do they respond the next business day. The only thing I would like would be a possible chat system to ask a quick question as most of the time the answers I need are in the moment and waiting for a response, even if quick, just delays what I am trying to do. Overall, the system works well and is easy to use.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Clear instructions on how to create quizzes/tests. Course material and layout are easy to follow. Pulling reports is simple as they are automatically exported to excel.

Cons

Customer Support could be quicker. Chat tool would be nice. A more customizable plan. We had to jump from 100 users to 250 users and the cost was quite a large difference.

The best Cloud LMS Software and Professional Online Learning Platform

My experience with TalentLMS is really professional, because as a teacher I am really satisfied with this great platform. I have designed a number of my best courses using the TalentLMS and even my students are also happy with this platform.

Pros

TalentLMS is an incredible platform where you can create and build courses from scratch. Even you can also use your existing training materials. You can create your unique courses and share with your friends. Your team can easily open training on desktop or mobile devices. Within few clicks you can set up training.

Cons

This is the best platform where you can learn from experts, even you can see best quizzes. As an instructor, it's best for creating courses. So after getting these features and options, this platform is perfect without any kind of cons.

You made our day Umair. Thank you for your great feedback. We are so happy you enjoy creating and teaching your courses through TalentLMS and that your students are also enjoying the platform!!

It is the perfect tool that we were looking for, it has many features that save us time and money.

We decided to move to web-based software to deliver our online classes and TalentLSM gave us all the tools we need

Pros

We researched several LMS systems before deciding on TalentLMS and you guys won the search. It is very easy platform to learn and manage, have included the most useful features in the system, ability to create basic courses easily. It has some impressive features. One of them that we liked is that we have the ability to generate detailed reports of our students. We are satisfied with the choice.

Cons

Limited to customize. We would like to be able to customize pages more deeply now is very limited.

Hello, Gerardo! Thank you for choosing TalentLMS for delivering your online classes. We're happy to hear your positive words, and we promise to make our platform more flexible and easy-to-use with every new release. Please, check out our expert tips below on making the most of the TalentLMS customization features: https://www.talentlms.com/blog/talentlms-customizations-will-improve-users-elearning-experience/ Thanks!

Customer Service is Key!

TalentLMS is a great platform - and their customer service is EVEN BETTER! This is key for me. I was worried about not having a fixed representative who I could always call, but Talent has their system down. I email them and they reply usually within hours with an answer. It works great for my needs!

Pros

It's easy to use and customize.

Cons

I wish there were more e-commerce options and customizations of some of the buttons and functionality.

Hi Leslie, we would like to thank you for your review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write your comments about TalentLMS and we are happy to hear that it is working for you.We like to think TalentlLMS has lots of customizable elements so we will take your comments on board! Many thanks!

TalentLMS took my business to the next level!

I'm so glad that I was introduced to talentlms. The vision that I initially had for my company had grown tremendously thanks to TalentLMS! I'm excited to coach and my clients are excited to learn. This was seriously the best decision in a learning platform I could have made.

Pros

Being able to customize learning with videos, tests, and assignments was important to me, and TalentLMS made that very easy. The platform allows me to follow along in my clients learning, so I can add conferences at the best times, add new material when necessary, and challenge them competition. Then the fact that they added a homepage and I was able to combine my original website with talentlms made me so happy.

Cons

The only drawback about the homepage is that I can't add video content yet, but that's not a big deal.

Thank you for your 5 star review, Kahmia! TalentLMS will be by your side for the next steps in your business journey as you continue to grow from strength to strength!

this is perfect

Pros

é um produto de fácil uso, com uma interface inteligente

Cons

existem poucas coisas, é algo que o tempo irá consertar com a experiencia dos desenvolvedores

Brenno, thanks for taking the time to review TalentLMS. It means the world to us!

TalentLMS is the learning management system for small businesses. It offers ease of use, affordability, and great features.

I would highly recommend this as a vital tool for small businesses.

Pros

Affordability, ease of use, custom branding, visually appealing. This is a low cost option that doesn't necessarily feel like. It looks professional and offers great features (even if they are basic compared to other options).

Cons

It would be nice if there were expandable plans that include even more customization. It would be helpful to be able to change the names of some of the assignments (survey, test, etc).

Hello Jamison! Thanks for the positive review and recommending our product as a full-featured yet affordable solution for small businesses. From the beginning, our vision has been to make an LMS that can match the needs and budget of clients that range from one-person teams to huge corporations. As for your suggestion, TalentLMS is super customizable already, but we're always on the lookout for smart ways to improve the client's experience. Please, feel free to email your ideas to our support team. Thanks again!

Most Apprecitive

It convenient an easy for my student to follow an understand

Pros

Its Features and functions of the software was easy to comprehend and follow. my students enjoy the videos making their study time faster when completing home work , Test and assignments.

Cons

Not enough theme options to choose from, but over all there area few things that i did not like about the software. Its Fast and easy to comprehend.

Antwanett, we're so glad to hear that the features and functions of TalentLMS are suiting your needs! We believe that using a mix of media like videos makes for more engaging learning and it's great to hear that your students are engaging even more with their homework and assignments!

Great for Setting Up Training

I really enjoyed using TalentLMS. I created a variety of training videos using Camtasia, then embedded the video trainings into TalentLMS, and added quizzes and notes for our remote staff. It was a vast improvement from what we had been doing. Users were easy to manage, and it was fairly easy to create a new training.

Pros

TalentLMS is really easy to use. It has a clean look and is simple, but can be customized a little more when needed.

Cons

Doesn't have as many features as I would have liked. I would have liked to see some ability to make training videos or recordings within the software.

Hi, and thank you very much for taking the time to review TalentLMS. We're thrilled that our solution has improved your training process, and we promise to keep rolling out new features with every release. Thanks, and don't forget to check out our latest video capture functionality!

Be Warned....

TalentLMS intentionally and willfully mislead our company, which lead to excessive investments outside of their software, just in order to make it secure. Good luck trying to talk to anyone there...apparently they are all mute or cannot operate a telephone. Run, don't walk, away from this company...

Pros

Relatively easy to use, but training was better handled by ourselves.

Cons

Their support group cannot use phones, or simply don't have them. Oh, and they will tell you (after you pay) that they really do not manage your SSLs...they blame another company that is supposedly a third party provider. Just miserable...

Dear Nicholas, our team takes your issue seriously and has taken steps over the past months to help you work around the SSL issue you are facing with the third-party certificate encryption provider. The core of the issue was not related to the TalentLMS platform so it was unfortunately beyond our control. However our CTO and team of DevOps engineers looked into your case and offered advice on some...

Does the jobb and more

Pros

It is easy to use, deploy and the employees like and find it easy to access and use.

Cons

It has what we need and most people need. I would for example have learning content like hotspots. Also more dynamic tests that you could embed in video, but they are all nice to have compared to the pros of talentlms.

It's great to hear that your learners enjoy using TalentLMS, Marvin!

Extremely Simple to Use Compared to Other LMS Systems

We researched several LMS systems before subscribing to Talent. In fact, we even used another LMS system for over a year while our course content was being developed. Just before 'going live' with a learning system for our customers, I discovered Talent LMS, and we made the switch. I'm very glad we did. Certain functionality that was important to us either wasn't in other systems or required complicated...

easy and efficient

by far best learning management system I've used and easy to track my teams progress. I'm able to get them to speed quickly and reduce turnover by team development

Pros

very efficient platform to create a training system. its very easy to use. easy to look up information and track progress

Cons

overall very pleased, if had to change anything, would recommend emhancement with "parking lot" type function for questions and comments

Kelly, it's great to hear that using TalentLMS has enabled you to reduce staff turnover through ongoing team development and that you find the platform easy to navigate. If you're happy, we're happy!

All you need

If you are looking to a simple to handle LMS containing everything you need to deliver courses to your customers even with a commercial module and integration with shopify this is your LMS.

Pros

simplicity to administer the LMS and the integration possibilities with other venders like PayPal and Shopify

Cons

Limited reports

Hi Ferry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we do appreciate your feedback. Our custom reports should help you to increase the variety on offer but if not, we will forward your comments and please do let us know in more detail, what type of reports you were thinking of! Many thanks :)

Easy to build out

Using talent LMS is incredibly simple, anybody could use this software to make a professional looking professional education course .

Pros

Cons

Wish reports were easier to navigate

Hi Colibi, we would like to thank you for your review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write your comments about TalentLMS and we are happy to hear that it is working for you. There is a lot of help about how to work with reports on our knowledge base so please do take a look! Many thanks!

Amazing support, always quick to answer my queries. Great features and stable!

Great development team feedback, amazing customer satisfaction.

Pros

Their amazing response time and always answering my questions directly. The features - it didn't have everything that met our initial requirements but they soon helped us find viable alternatives with what they had. Our service is in Japanese so they even gave me the ability to help fix some of the localizations directly. Just amazing service overall!

Cons

Hi Simon, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with TalentLMS. We really appreciate the great feedback! Many thanks again!

E-LEARNING

Pros

It is very easy to use. The Scorm integration is very important for us.

Cons

Until now I am satisfied with all the available features.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review TalentLMS, Jose !

TalentLMS got us in the game fast

After a 6-month review of several LMS' we discovered TalentLMS and have not been disappointed. It seems to have 100% of everything you need and no less than 80% of everything available for a very reasonable price. We don't have a dedicated instructional designer and our IT department has minimal resources for support meaning we have to have a solution that is easy to use when we need it between all of the other tasks our HR staff respondes to. TalentLMS provides excellent personal support when needed and the solution's help features can generally solve any temporary impasses we experience. We have no regrets.

Pros

The price and that fact that it is relatively simple to use making it easy for us to implement new training applications in an HR generalist environment where staff have many disparate job responsibilities - training design being one of them.

Cons

There is honestly nothing that we have experienced that we are dissatisified with. The only problems have been at our end - primarily a lack of time to knuckle down and study the application of more advanced features.

Hi Ranver, We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. We hope you get to dig into those advanced features soon! Many thanks :)

Great LMS - very nice, intuitive user experience

Pros

Relatively easy to use and great user experience. The ability to create basic courses easily is a real plus. Works great on a mobile device and you don't need a separate app. No annoying windows opening all over the place like some LMS on a mobile device.

Cons

Can bit a bit hard to get your head around some of the nuances of using branches, however the support team are always on hand to assist you with any questions.

Lynton, hi! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad that TalentLMS has worked out for you. Plus, it's always good to hear how great our support team is. Cheers!

Simple and powerful online lessons for making platforms.

Pros

I like how simple and with minimal effect, I can create online lessons for my whole team. We are expanding and needed an online lesson to show new teachers how to use our system. So I was signup for this LMS and created a new course using screenshot and some screen video with explanations. I never created an LMS before and for the first time lesson creation, it is pretty fun.

Cons

Well, I am so new that everything is super excited for me, so I will find some cons if I use any other service in the future. For me, it has no fatal flaws.

Thank you for the 5 star rating! Our team has worked hard to create a simple, user-friendly design so it's great to hear that using TalentLMS has been a breeze for you (and even fun!). If you do have any issues along the way, our support team is always available to answer any questions you may have. For now, keep having fun creating courses with TalentLMS!

DA NON PERDERE

Pros

Facilissimo realizzare un corso. Vasta gamma di funzioni . Sistema molto stabile e rapidissimo nel caricare i contenuti video. semplice e intuitivo. Ottima l'implementazione della video conferenza .

Cons

Alcune funzionalità vengono abilitate solo su alcune fasce di prezzo.

Thanks for your review!

I'll be back!

As a learning designer, I have used TalentLMS for 3 clients so far. Every time has been easy and straightforward. Tactic Learning will be using them again for their next client too.

Pros

Cost. Easy. Look.

Cons

The time lag between australia and the US means that I don't get a response to emails straight away - but that's something I can live with.

Hi Natalie, We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. Many thanks and we hope you continue to use TalentLMS in the future! In regards to the customer service, we do try to answer all emails as quickly as possible and are constantly improving!

A quick implementation with Talent LMS

Very good. Had a few questions for customer service and got quick feedback.

Pros

We liked how quickly we were able to set up our training system. Literally, within a few days, we had courses built and users assigned. And very much appreciated the pricing, it was low enough that we felt free to just get in and start testing, without anxiety!

Cons

Sometimes movement between the modules can seem a little cumbersome. But then one learns the system.

Thanks for your 5 star review, Blaine!

Let there be LMS

Talent LMS has all the features you need, and then some. In an intuitive package that is so easy to use, you would think this is not complex at all. Either Talent LMS was made for me, or they just know what features I need and hide the others, until I am ready to discover or need them.

Pros

- Branched logins - Timed lessons (forced) - Responsive - Student centered UIX - Pricing - Student apps and offline use

Cons

- More advanced if/then options. Talent LMS has this covered more than most of the other LMS out there, but why can we not have an LMS that is more Leitner Flashcard based? If student fails a quiz, lesson or course, follow that student up until he gets it!! Send him follow ups until he gets it! Eg. if student fails question 3 in lesson 4 in course B. Send him follow up Z after 24 hours. And if he fails that too, send him follow up Y in 24 hours, and if he succeed in Z, send him Z in one week to make sure he have learned it.

Creates lessions in menuits.

Pros

As a partnership farm, we need to build some tutorial for new editors and photographer on how to use our system and software. We use some DIY arudino based system which is custom made form our system and no tutorial is available from anywhere. So it is essential. But teaching everyone personally takes lots of time, instead, I created a tutorial and how-tos. We have saved a lot of time and every use can learn from anywhere with their mobile device. I just needed a learning system which is simple to build for a small group of users and it is really doing this very effectively.

Cons

If they remove the user limit it will be better. But it is really feature filled system.

Helping businesses save time and better train their stakeholders are among our main priorities so we're pleased to hear we're helping you do this!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.