Talos ATS Logo

Talos ATS Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend9.21/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The team who have supported us with the build and the support have been amazing. Their responses are always timely, very supportive, professional and always willing to help.
The Talos team are very supportive and will try to ensure you are utilising the software to its maximum abilities.
We have taken a solution off the peg and really made a heap of changes and customisations to it that now make it imperative to the success of our talent acquisition function.
Hierarchy element was confusing and complicated.
I find it hard to understand exactly where the roles are being posted and then sometimes how to find them on job boards.
There are no real negatives spring to mind. It sometimes takes a little while for CVs to show up when they have been sent by a candidate, it is not instant.

Talos ATS users...

SD Worx Payroll-logocaret
listing-logo

SD Worx Payroll

Indeed-logocaret
listing-logo

Indeed

How would you rate Talos ATS?

Talos

Representative at 360 Resourcing have been a great help with the implementation of the software and also any queries which may have come up during usage. Quick responses and friendly assistance. We've also managed to utilise Talos to work directly with our internal HR system to make our processes quicker and easier, which has been a great help.

Pros

Talos is probably the easiest and most efficient recruitment software I've used in my HR career. I worked on the implementation team to bring this into the business, as well as rolling it out to our line managers and the biggest thing that people like is the ease of use.

Cons

After using the software for just over a year, there isn't really anything I dislike or would change about it at this stage.

Talos 360 Review

Over all I find my experience with Talos to be spot on. I can contact my account manager when needed, the support team are quick to respond to emails/queries. The software does exactly what I need.

Pros

Posting of adverts is a streamlined function that I use daily. I post the same job in multiple locations and free jobs boards and this is quick and easy to do. I can search for candidates by name and it takes me to all jobs they have applied for.

Cons

I don't have an cons with the system, it does exactly what I need it too!

Great support from the team

Great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team. I started a new role recently and the team have been really supportive of updates we want to make to how we use the system, ensuring the HR team are trained well and overall ensuring we have a great system both internally but also for candidates and prospective candidates.

Pros

I recently joined Haulfryn where Talos was in place. The account support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team has been great. I've looked to make a number of changes to how we use the system that have all been accommodated.

Cons

There are a few aspects that it would be improved if we were able to make more changes to the systems directly ourselves, that said the team have been really helpful and quick to make changes needed.

Thank you very much for your review and we are pleased that you are enjoying working with Talos and the Support Teams. I will ensure they receive your lovely feedback.

Review of Talos

Helped to build a talent pool of candidates for the future as well as having all our vacancies and candidates in one location.

Pros

Helps to build a talent pool. Advertising package with the Talos system was very beneficial to us. Customer support is very strong.

Cons

doesnt highlight when people have applied previously.

Customer Service

We have definitely streamlined our recruitment process and rejecting candidates is very easy which is great for the brand. It is also easy to move candidates along and invite to interview etc. We dont use the Offer section as we send bespoke emails. I would like to say that the service and support we have received from Jordan has been outstanding 10/10. He is a superstar and so engaging and helpful

Pros

It is a relatively straightforward ATS and when used frequently can be navigated fairly easily

Cons

The Video link can cause technical issues and always feel that there needs to be a Plan B, i.e. Teams and it would be great if this could be linked to Outlook / Teams invitations. Interviewer cant put on backgrounds. We do appreciate that there is more functionality than we currently use. This is our fault. I also appreciate that there are How To Videos but a straightforward paper How To Guide, i..e PDF would be more helpful as you have to watch the video and then take notes! In the end, the video seems too time consuming and you don't watch it and this isn't great. A manual would also be good for first time users!

Hi Alison, Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you are finding Talos ATS easy to use and that it has assisted you in streamlining your recruitment process. We will continue to support you to ensure you are able to fully utilise Talos ATS and I am pleased that you now have downloaded a copy of the user guide from our help section. Thank you for your suggestions for improving the Video Interviewing feature. One of our support Heroes will be in touch to discuss this feature and how we can enhance your experience.

Choose Talos!!

Pros

360 has made recruitment easy and effective. The team have always been incredibly helpful and quick with their responses, can make good recommendations, come up with solutions and provide in depth training. The system can be built to suit all sorts of needs and the reporting is excellent. The search by candidate tool is very helpful and the email templates make posting/notifying an applicant so quick.

Cons

Only thing i can think of is the lack of being able to have an email notification for when a data capture is completed.

Thank you so much for the lovely review and I really like your review title!! Really pleased you're enjoying using the reporting features and the email templates. I'll pass your comments on to our development team as they'll be delighted.

Intuitive software

Pros

The customer service and continuous support from Talos is brilliant. If you want to make any changes to progression stages, application forms, scorecards then you can quickly ask via live chat. The software is continuously developing and they listen to feedback from clients. I like how customisable all the progression stages are and that you can continue to make changes to the platform

Cons

The integration was difficult and took a while to get set up

Thank you for your Review! We are pleased to hear that you find our Customer Service and Support great, and that you are enjoying many of the features including the scorecards and progression stages. Please keep your ideas coming as we are continuously developing new features.

A very useful tool

Very good system for what we need.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to navigate round and uncomplicated functionality. Has automated the labour intensive parts of the application process and provided a great central location to store candidates for current roles and made them easy to find for future positions.

Cons

It is quite basic - which could also be a pro in many cases. We have had to request a number of additional features be added which we would expect to be basic functions e.g. putting an expiry date on adverts going on to our own website. The interview arranging function doesn't sync with outlook calendars so I have found it much quicker and easier to do this outside of the system.

Watergate Bay/Another Place The Lake

Good experience. Support team are very helpful/quick to respond

Pros

User friendly- lots of features available to make recruitment easier.

Cons

some times it takes a while to find what you are looking for.

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that Talos is making recruitment easier for you & that you are enjoying great customer service! I will ensure your feedback is shared with our teams.

Talos & 360 Talent Partnership

We began the transition across to Talos in September last year. You have the full support of the tech team, Project Management team and your own Account Manager. They are on hand to support you through each step of the build, design, implementation and roll out. Great bunch of characters too!

Pros

Talos is easy to integrate, and the build was flexible as the team allowed us to customise the system around our processes, but also when suggesting features that didn't exist, these were designed and implemented. In theory, no ATS system has everything on your wish list - but you're onto a winner with Talos as the team are open to new ideas to improve the product.

Cons

It would be good to get an app built for the system, so you can access candidates on the go - really key for operational hiring managers!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted that you have found us easy to work with and to integrate into your organisation. I will ensure your feedback is shared with our teams especially your kind words about us all being great characters! Please keep your great ideas coming as we love to keep adding new features to Talos!

Talos!

Excellent overall!

Pros

I love the simplicity of this system but best of all the implementation was seamless and the ongoing support is second to none.

Cons

Was a little difficult to integrate into our HR system initially.

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you found the implementation seamless and that you are enjoying the simplicity of Talos and the excellent Customer Service. I will ensure your feedback is shared with our fabulous Account Management and Talos teams.

A great tool for recruitment

Overall, saving money on recruitment. Customer service is great, response times are excellent and support is always available.

Pros

User friendly software that enables you to tailor your communications for recruitment purposes.

Cons

Not able to use Indeed for external recruitment Video screening and interviews can fall over or be difficult for candidates to access.

Hi Lucy, Thank you so much for your review and kind words, it means a lot to us. We are delighted that you find Talos easy to use and that it has saved you time. We are sorry that you are unable to utilise our free feed for Organic Indeed job listings for external roles. Unfortunately only roles recruited for the employer are able to be listed to Indeed organically, however the good news is you can sponsor these roles and our advertising support team would be happy to support. One of our support heroes will reach out to you to discuss Video Interviewing to understand how we can improve your experience.

Great System

Incorporating this system with our recruitment process has streamlined the process and made it much easier to post vacancies track the applications and communicate with candidates. Our account director, provides great support and always responds promptly to any queries.

Pros

The system is great for keeping all applications stored in one place, for set time frames, ensuring that our recruitment process remains GDPR compliant.

Cons

We advertise on a couple of job boards that can't be posted to via the system, however we can manually add any applications received directly and therefore still manage to store the applications in the system.

Thank you for your review! We are pleased that you like the simplicity of all of your candidates in one place and the security Talos brings by being GDPR compliant. I will ask your AM to show you a possible alternative to manually uploading candidates to Talos.

Makes my job 100x easier!

Love my ATS, I wouldn't be able to manage the high volume of applications without it.

Pros

Talos ATS is super easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Makes dealing with a high volume of applications stress free.

Cons

There isn't anything I would change or do not like.

Recommend

I cannot praise the implementation team enough - the implementation support, best practice guidance and friendly client management ensured we implemented the system seamlessly. Always on the end of the phone if you had a query, and were highly invested ensuing you were set up to use the system to its best ability.

Pros

Has helped support a more targeted sourcing strategy, whilst simplifying and streamlining our recruitment administration process. In addition we are able to ensure we are complying with our GDPR responsibilities.

Cons

Unable to tweak an advert once posted - can do this via the support team

Thank you for your Review! It's lovely to hear that you find Talos easy to use and that it has supported your strategy for more targeted sourcing along with streamlining your recruitment process. We are also pleased that Talos helps you to remain GDPR compliant. I will ensure to pass your lovely comments to our Talos Support Team who project managed the configuration and implementation of Talos, they will be delighted.

The one stop shop for recruitment

The team at Talos are friendly, approachable, professional and supportive. They will guide you and support you through the process and no question is a "silly" question and their response time is like lightening

Pros

Talos is an incredibly easy system to use and navigate. You can see the candidate journey from start to finish, you can search for roles or applicants and you can see exactly where they are in the process.

Cons

The only issue is that when using the video call there is no option currently to blur the background, but I know they are working on it

Everything you look for in an ATS and more

We made the switch to Talos last year and haven't looked back since. It is everything we would want from an ATS and more and the Customer Service from our Account Manager and Support teams is excellent

Pros

The system was very easy to implement. It's so easy to use and has improved our Hiring Manager & Candidate experience.

Cons

Nothing other than we didn't implement it sooner...

360 ATS Implementation

The company have been brilliant from the start of this whole process, I would be more than happy to recommend 360 to other companies.

Pros

The software has helped formalise the recruitment process and ensure we have complete visibility of all roles that are currently being recruited in the business. The system has also reduced our administration time allowing for more proactive recruitment.

Cons

No negatives to report at this point - really happy with the system.

Sian Roper - Wey Education

Very positive

Pros

The system is easy to use and navigate through. Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with regards to talking us through the system was really beneficial and the support in general regarding posting roles is very much appreciated. In time we would like to utilise the reporting side a little more however we know we can go to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] should we need to.

Cons

N/A at the moment.

Thank you for your Review! We are pleased to hear that you find Talos easy to use and that your Account Manager is helpful and supportive. Please dont hesitate to reach out when you are ready to explore the Reporting more, we will be happy to provide training and suggestions.

Action Housing & Support

Overall, we have had a very positive experience with Talos. The automation has allowed us to focus on other tasks, the reporting aspect has enabled us to justify its value and further explains aspects of the recruitment process to the wider management team; and if there are any aspects of the system that causes confusion, there are simple and helpful how-to- guides on the website or as an alternative, the live support option answers any queries within a few short minutes. I would very much recommend Talos to those who are wanting to delve into the world of ATS'- I wish we would purchased Talos sooner!

Pros

Talos streamlined our recruitment process with ease, allowing the relevant hiring managers to see all applications in one place and allowed decision making to become smoother, faster and more compliant.

Cons

'Reject and Talent Pool'- should be a separate option for Talent Pool; its not always necessary to reject them first.

Great system, helpful staff on hand

Really good system, easy to use. The dashboard is handy and makes things clear. The stages are good as you can clearly see where each candidate is up to in the process.

Pros

Really easy to use the system and clearly set out. Had the system for just under 1 year now and had a couple of updates improving the system, which is great.

Group Talent Execuitve

Pros

It's easy to use and the support from the internal team is phenomenal.

Cons

At the moment, not much- everything is smooth.

Talos has helped us better manage ours candidate journey

Overall we have seen improvements across our recruitment process. Easy to use/web-based with some useful features.

Pros

Talos has helped us better manage the candidate journey with ease of use and some useful features including Video screening and Video interviewing.

Cons

Having more admin capability to add users, manage email templates and job templates to avoid the wait on Talos support to complete.

Excellent

Pros

Easy to navigate around for all information. Setting up reports is really useful.

Cons

When there are system issues the Dev team / 360 are unresponsive to sorting anything out, other than saying the problem cannot be replicated by them.

Great ATS system

Great! Support team is very engaging and I’d highly recommend working alongside them.

Pros

Great for bulk recruitment Simple all set up so takes minutes to post a job Linked to your job credits Puts all accepted job interviews and cvs into your diary Front end-user experience is good and easy to apply

Cons

No back system (yet) so simple changes to your set up emails / adding new users can’t be done however this is in test mode and is coming soon. The set up of the system isn’t always the easiest however as it’s bespoke to you it’s worth the wait.