Tanda Reviews

Tanda

Workforce management, Employee Scheduling & more

Tanda

Get it

Pros

Does everything we need it to do, and if it somehow doesn't do it, they will make a plan to fix it.

Cons

Struggles to deal with large sets of data. Becomes very slow and extremely unresponsive

Easy to use clock in

Great I use in store, I'm not responsible for payroll, it works well to keep track of staff times.

Pros

I love how easy it is to apply for leave for staff

Cons

I have had no issues with this software

Older Manager learning new tricks with staff timesheets

Tanda staff is great to work with and they know their product.

Pros

This has been a challenge for me as I am almost 60 and have not used this type of a clock in system. Your staff has made this an enjoyable process and actually I am enjoying the whole system now. And when I have questions - Tanda folks are always there to help. GREAT JOB! Happy New Year!

Cons

Just learning it was a bit overwhelming for me at first. I understand I am older and not a big tech person. So that does not reflect on Tanda and how the system works.

Excellent and easy

Pros

Software is quite easy to set up but more importantly quite easy to use for employees. Product support and help is exceptional and the whiole team hasbeen very helpfull. I was guided through the steps and any queries were asked very promptly. Integration with QuickBooks & KOUNTA is a great feature.

Cons

The superannuation add on has to be seperatly activated due to privacy law requirements - I wish I had known this upfront as I started onboarding without it. Only a minor issue though as only two employees were affected.

Good time tracking service with Great Potential

Previously we had issues geolocking our employees to logging into their time cards on site, Tanda solves this with its use of the iPads at our workplace that require our employees to log in from those devices. Tanda then seamlessly imports over our time cards to our payroll service so that we can easily track and pay employees without any workarounds.

Pros

Customer Service and ease of use, was easy to get set up and at a very affordable price.

Cons

User interface and menus sometimes felt cluttered and could use a clean up. a More streamlined and focused homepage specifically.

Tanda Review

Pros

Usability, Time clocks can be used at multiple location. Easy to manage hours in correct and efficient manner

Cons

Software is good. It should allow to send custom text messages or emails to employees.

We moved to Tanda about three years ago because of the Add On to MYOB.

Pros

Significant savings in processing time, reports functionality, updating awards is automatic for most awards

Cons

There are some awards that still need to be added so we have to do manual updates for these. Not a big issue but would be better.

Simplistic Approach to a Complex Award

Pros

Integrates Seamlessly with MYOB and the Registered Clubs Award. Easy to use and reduces time spent on pushing paperwork.

Cons

In my experience, still needs some key features, such as rostered higher duties, split shifts display as multiple shifts instead of a single shift with multiple roles/teams. Working Days for Staff, so the system can identify when they are normally working and what days staff normally have off, also the number of hours staff are agreed to work each day.

Tanda has made my life on payday so easy and something to look forward to.

Time saving

Pros

How easy it is to use and how quick it is to approve pays and get them across to Xero. My payroll process time has decreased significantly since implementing Tanda.

Cons

Sometimes the payroll integration is disconnected but it is a quick and easy fix to get it up and running again.

User Friendly

Pros

The program is very user friendly and the function for users to book unavailability on the mobile app makes it very convenient for managers to do the rostering. Another feature that is good about the program is that everything is auto saved. There is no need to save a roster once its drafted.

Cons

The software is very focused on weeks. This makes it very inconvenient especially when I need to have a quick review of the roster for the month

Impressive

Compared to the previous time sheet app that we were using, Tanda is 100% better

Pros

Our employee's find this system a lot easier to use when clocking in and out. And the ability to send employee's text messages is great.

Cons

Processing the time sheets is a little confusing, especially if employee has taken the day off. Also when you add in annual leave - it keeps the employee's shift. You need to go the roster and delete the shift ??

Great Platform

I love Tanda. If there is ever an issue, it's resolved quickly without a fuss. The constant upgrades to the platform shows that Tanda is keeping up with the times.

Pros

Love that all the hard work with payroll is taken care of by Tanda

Cons

A few more reporting features would be good, but time will sort those out

Very easy to understand can use.

Pros

Easy functions and settings reliable on the minute updates easy to navigate between the functions. Self explanatory website with no hidden or not required items that confuse a user. All my personnel thus far has not come with any complain of not understanding how to use the clock.

Cons

There is a few settings need to be used to higher extend. Limited options but I believe will be easy to fix if noticed by users.

Fantastic software

Pros

Its just great! Allows our payroll to function seamlessly and externally from the business

Cons

We never were able to nail down the export feature into QBO - but that's probably more of an issue in how we initially set up QBO.

Makes more easy on Office work, can save time.

Pros

Easily can catch up anytime anywhere. While out of work we can able to find out the roster, meanwhile time we are able to access inside can be changes in advance.

Cons

Mostly like about update Roster & Working Pattern with budgeting. While operating in work, makes show the history of last week and can be forecasts of upcoming weeks and be on safe side not to be take some decisions on the spots.

Easy to use - as you learn more it is easy to adapt to our Organisational needs

Time saver - payroll staff get more accurate data and faster processing results. Management also have much greater review of their teams and better input into productivity management

Pros

Ease of use - all staff are really liking it Great reporting - looking forward to learning more Flexible

Cons

Too new yet to decide - happy with all features to date. The learning process is quite simple and the reports are easily readable in raw form

Pros

Easy to approved timesheets and easy to change the clock in/out

Cons

Reports capability need to be improved (Total overtime per employee per week)

Tanda has made my life easier!

The software makes it easy for staff to swap shifts and easy for me with the dashboard

Pros

I like the ease of use, we have had a few hiccups along the way, which is expected, but I find the whole program easy to use and saves paper rosters.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was that we couldn't clock breaks, but Tanda have added that feature now.

Very user friendly

Pros

How team members can easily use Tanda app to show their availability, which saves my time to keep asking staff if they are available, having casuals.

Cons

Nothing

I like Tanda

I like that the program exports Staff details (through onboarding) and I just export the fortnightly timesheets and process the payroll . If I have any glitches it is quickly resolved through Livechat which is great.

Pros

I like that it makes payroll processing much easier, that the awards are loaded within Tanda and just import across into MYOB.

Cons

I find it hard to find things, it is not user friendly (I don't think) in this respect.

Tanda is amazing

Pros

I work at Domino's and Tanda has made rostering, timesheets, leave, allowances reports easier. I love its user-friendly feel.

Cons

Tanda has just created an employee app. It needs a bit of work as you can only see your shifts and can not see your fellow employees. Which is important as a manager, however, I am looking forward to its updates in the future.

Not user friendly (Payroll perspective) for end user

No positive comments about it yet. Lot of improvements need to be done in the system. As I have use several T&A systems and compared to them this system is not that user friendly to the end user (payroll)

Pros

No positive comments about this system yet

Cons

1.Overall system is very slow 2.Cannot filter employee by employee codes in Timesheets 3.Leave pending list is very slow, cannot filter by employee code, store location or state 4.To search one employee to another you have to go back and forth to the main screen (No search bar for all the screen) or you have to open several TANDA screens 5.Employees can clock in with wrong pass codes which will lead them to use some one else's profile and timesheets( A good T&A system should come up with an error when some one use wrong passcode)

Tanda has been easy to set up and incorporate within our day to day work, a great addition to team!

Pros

The Rota scheduling is a very handy feature with easy to use dynamics, with automatic send out to your team it's a perfect tool.

Cons

Lack of editing (deleting) of time clocks is a bother as when first starting it was hard to understand, now we have many not being used and it's just not tidy, this could be something to look at.

Tanda heaven

We have multiple staff that have RDO’s it simplifies leave requests and rostering

Pros

The ease of rostering and management of wages

Cons

Unable to view if roster is published in roster calendar

it is a good concept to use

the ability to access everything we need inone spot and do not need paper to do it

Pros

every thing about it is really easy to use once you learn and is a very good way to track times/holidays

Cons

on the mobile app there should be the option to be able to clock in and clock out instead of just letting you know what time you start and finish