Tango Card Logo

Tango Card

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

Tango Card Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.07/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

It makes it easy for me to get my gift rewards. Functionality and usability is an enjoyable experience.
I love them, the concept behind is amazing and the idea I can earn gift cards exited me.
You cannot call anyone, you have to email and a response can take days. Meanwhile customers are waiting for their payment and you have to field angry calls from them as you wait for Tango to respond.
I really can say anything bad or lease about Tango card. It's the card of the new century.
That I did not find out about it sooner, sending individual emails with codes is a pain in the butt.
How would you rate Tango Card?

Max P.

Director of Marketing Technology

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great and actually provides gift cards

Transcript

Max P.: My name is Max. I'm a Director of Marketing Technology and this is a review for Tango gift cards....

Súper!

Transcript

Francisco A.: Hello. My name is Francisco. I'm a chief editor, and I give Tango Card a five out of five...

Tango card takes a lot of workload off our hands.

Basically, Tango provided my organization with a faster and automated means to reward our loyal customers. Before Tango, we usually sent our customers company souvenirs which our survey showed were not appreciated by some recipients. With Tango ,rewarded customers are provided a cash value reward which they can claim for a gift card of their choice. Thus putting the decision making process in their hands as against on our hands.

Pros

Primarily, I love the quality of customer service we got from the Tango team on the handful of times we have partnered with them on our quarterly customer loyalty reward programmes. They are always responsive and sometimes went out of their way to please, particularly customer representative She has always been awesome and as a customer service agent,I know when a fellow support agent in another...

Cons

For our customers in developing economies, they are only able to claim their rewards as a visa gift card mostly ie every other options available is unusable to them. Thus ,will be great if Tango can add more brands from developing economies into the list of brand gift cards which customers can claim their rewards for.

Ease of use makes it the best.

We are big on needing to get customer emails (a requirement from manufacturer) since more accounts and subscriptions of many kinds exist these days. Tango allows us to gather more emails from guests/customers when they know they also get something from the exchange.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. Companies new to offering rewards or using links to give rewards will not be too intimidated with this. We always want to offer a gift/reward to our customers that they actually appreciate and want to use. Gone are the days of excitement getting tumblers and branded hats. A simple link to even a $5-$10 gift card excites more. We get WAY more engagement and participation with Tango than we did with other reward options.

Cons

Would love to see an option for Paypal. I see Paypal as a reward option for some other reward programs, and it is the best way for the recipient to really feel like they are getting cash since they can then deposit it into their bank account.

rewarding too give too who deserve it

very well manage and useful for giving out gift cards

Pros

giving out the well deserve rewards too people for helping or award

Cons

there's nothing really sometimes a wait on reward for customer but well worth it

Tango Card makes Rewards Fun

Pros

I have used Tango Card for my business for many years. Tango offers many different reward options to many popular stores. As a business owner, I want my customers to know they are appreciated. Tango makes this possible by immediately delivering the reward card via email.

Cons

I cannot find anything wrong with the software.

The Rise of Tango Card Use

It has been awesome as it has enabled real-time. employee recognition and hence improved team happiness and motivation levels.

Pros

I like that it provides a variety of gift options. 2. The ability of multinational corporations to use Tango cards to reward their employees with e-gift cards without having to translate them into local financial terms, promoting equity in rewards. 3. It is easy to send and redeem.

Cons

1. There is always a challenge in rewarding employees in growing economies and especially in Africa with Tango Card as its variety is not so helpful to them.

Automated Card

Amazing and easy to use software on a daily basis

Pros

It is reliable for B2b Companies, easy-to-use from customer loyalty and employee engagement to wellness and research participation

Cons

Nothing least I didn't like about this software, its affordable and helpful

Happy to Tango with Tango

Positive rewarding

Pros

Tango brings good news as rewards, gift cards from the various survey sites I started on while stuck mainly at home during the pandemic. Initially I was not sure what it involved but got gradually familiar with it. Lately learnt it's actually a reward management system. More Tango in my inbox means greater happiness during these tough times.

Cons

It leaves you wondering what it's about. I wish, they could add some information on the interface about it.

TANGO CARD is amazing!!!

Pros

i love how they email you with all of the information of the card that you need.

Cons

there is nothing that i can really complain about.. maybe if we were able to add the money to our cash app, current, ect.

Best payment for online games reward

Absolutely the best software I have ever used

Pros

Essential for collecting rewards for online gaming

Cons

None O have never had a problem with the program

Tango Cards are the Best!

All positive benefits because I am always rewarded and that is a blessing indeed!

Pros

Oh I really like it very much. I am always updated and informed! I read each and every information that it sends me.

Cons

It is not difficult to use. In fact it is easy and I try to learn how to use it everytime. I enjoy using it.

Recommend Tango Card

Tango Card makes it simple to reward people. Tango Card's customer care is fantastic, and it's easy to send and earn rewards. Tango Card offers a variety of alternatives to choose from. Tango Card rewards are appealing to employees since they can choose the gift card they want. Tango Card has exceeded my expectations in every way.

Pros

Primarily, I appreciate the high level of customer care we received from the Tango team during the few times we collaborated on our quarterly customer loyalty award programs. They are constantly responsive and go out of their way to please, especially the customer service agent. She's always been fantastic, and as a customer service representative, I can tell when another company's support staff is on top of their game. Also, I appreciate the high quality of help-desk support they provided to our rewarded clients, meaning that we didn't have to delegate reward support chores to anyone in my team because Tango's customer service handled it all. System of flexible rewards There are many different types of gift cards to pick from. There are no issues with using Commendable customer service.

Cons

Our customers in emerging economies can usually only claim their rewards in the form of a visa gift card; all other choices are unavailable to them. As a result, it would be fantastic if Tango could expand its inventory of brand gift cards for which users may redeem their points to include more brands from developing nations. The only disadvantage is that when it comes to adding balance, it isn't very adjustable. Prepaid debit cards are tough to redeem.

Extends our Preferred Patron Loyalty Solution with Digital Rewards

Having Tango Card as an integrated solution into our Preferred Patron Loyalty platform has been a tremendous value-add for our small, medium and large merchants who subscribe to our loyalty program. Any business looking to use Tango Cards as reward or employee incentives can now take full advantage of enhanced loyalty marketing, complete with email and sms, to enhance their ROI amd better manage the awarding of Tango Cards to their employees or customers.

Pros

Their API made it possible to seamlessly integrate a vast library of digital rewards directly into our Preferred Patron Customer Loyalty platform. Our participating merchants may now include a rewards catalog that contains gift cards to popular businesses in their area. Having digital rewards available means consumers may choose to trade-in their points for these e-gift cards, directly from their member portal on their mobile devices!

Cons

The process for funding merchant accounts could use improvement.

My troubleshooter for E-gift cards

It's was really good to use this and I definitely recommend to use this at lest for once as it wouldn't disappoint you if your looking for safe and easy to manage Services.

Pros

It's really safe and secure. Every information that we share are secure and very action that takes place are transparent like we can easy track that exactly from where we are receiving the incentives .Moreover it provides really good customer care services you hardy have to wait a few minutes for any of their staff to attain your complain. You don't have to scroll a lot to complete the verifications and other necessary actions it can be done with few clicks.

Cons

So far I have not encountered any major draw backs except for some minor ones like Prepaid debit cards are hard to redeem and limitations on some free Gift Cards.

Best Way of receiving rewards and incentives for online remote jobs

Pros

Tango Cards provides e-gift cards of top merchants like Amazon and Starbucks which is really a way good method of rewarding someone for the work they did or as a gift, this thing impressed me a lot because it is really easy and convenient way of receiving rewards for the work I do for some websites. The other way by which Tango Cards provides reward is by giving them a Virtual Prepaid card that could...

Cons

The only thing I disliked about Tango Cards is that their Prepaid Visa/MasterCards can't be used to withdraw money, so everytime I have to use them to buy stuff or pay for store bills etc. If they introduce the option to withdraw money from the cards, it will definitely be an awesome idea.

Best solution to reward our users in multiple ways.

We are impressed with the features and services offered by Tango Card. We are using Tango Card to reward our most active and loyal news readers with some eGift Cards that are easy to redeem and use. We are also using Tango Card to reward people for their participation in various surveys, competitions, quizzes etc. Our users have reported that they are pleased with the eGift Cards they received.

Pros

Tango Card lets us choose eGift Cards from many popular brands very easily. The best thing is we can also let our users choose a gift card of their choice by gifting them a Choice Card. We can give gift cards of any denomination as per our wish. Tango Card delivers the gift cards instantly to the user's email. Tango Card offers eGift cards of popular shopping platforms, restaurants, Cafes etc and it...

Cons

Tango Card has a few downsides that there is no mobile application for Tango Card where a user can store all the eGift Cards he has ever received, but the website of Tango Card is very good and solves the problem of not having a mobile app.

Tango E-Gift Cards: The Best Incentive Payout Method

It has all been said above.I am a user/ recipient of Tango E-Gift Card opportunities and I love it. Their Prepaid Solutions site allows you to create a secure digital wallet if you want. Some options (vary by state) never expire. Their phone support is VERY FRIENDLY and helpful. And you get to choose from a great array of stores and options. It feels nice to get those rewards. I'd recommend it to any business person who might implement concession rewards for their workers or general everyday gift giving desires.

Pros

I love the store and brand option on Tango. When I do small studies, or sometimes get praise in some of my job, I often get Thanked by receiving a Tango Gift Card redemption link. It is super fast (digital gift cards process in minutes) and very easy to navigate.

Cons

The ONLY think I truly dislike in this Gift Card reward software is that some Providers/ Clients have Tango limitations versus many who do not. What I am saying is Companies choose their list I gather and make their set of rules. One might let you get any E-Gift Card for the $5 starting minimum while others limit $5 to certain vendors and you can only get ( for example ) a digital Visa/MC after $50 versus $5. That isn't a Tango issue in my mind but I do dislike that and it does limit me if a Client or Job does it that way.

‘Convenient reward offer scheme’

Tango is credible and fast. They relieve us of going through various formalities. My opinion is if Tango can find a way to allow the receiver to transfer the value in the giftcard to Payment sites such as Paypal, Payoneer etc, then the awardee have the option to get the cash value. That option will delight freelancers who does some services for a fee for international online portals. I would highly recommend Tango as a good choice when it comes to reward your customers.

Pros

When the need to reward customers for various reasons arises, Tango has emerged as a reliable, credible gift card service provider. The reason to reward a customer is multiple. It could be genuinely to show appreciation for a customer of his benefit for an organization or it could be to reward a customer for the services he rendered but when due to lack of provision to make a direct payment, organizations...

Cons

These cards cannot be used to withdraw cash or transfer cash for certain online payment portals such as Paypal.

Could use some improvement

We use Tango to pay customers for completing surveys.

Pros

I like this program because you can pay multiple people at one time. You fill out a spreadsheet with all the names and payments, and then upload it. That feature is great.

Cons

There are a few things that could be improved with this program. It is clunky to use. You fill out a spreadsheet and upload to the website for payment to be sent to customers. If anything is even remotely off on your spreadsheet, payments will be delayed. There doesn't seem to be a consistent time of when payments to customers are made, as sometimes it is in a day or two and sometimes not for several...

E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives - Review 2021

A problem-free approach to gift other people and employees. Easy interface and quality customer support. Great for businesses in developed countries.

Pros

1)The store and brand option on E gift cards and Incentives. 2)You get a Free Demo Service. 3)Hassle-free way of gifting employees. Feels good to get rewarded and to gift others. 4)It's a web-based saas platform, works similarly across all devices and operating systems. 5)Training is provided in person, through webinars and documentation. 6) The customer service support is very great.

Cons

1)Limited options in developing countries to claim the reward. 2)Need to be marketed more.

I love Tango!!! &$$$&

I love it! I generally use Tango when I have won free gift cards for taking surveys on sites like Crowdtap and for scanning my reciepts for Fetch rewards app.

Pros

I LOVE how easy Tango is to use!!! Their codes are super easy to redeem! I love getting emails in my inbox ANY TIME they’re from Tango, It's always a E-gift card with a code I can redeem instantly for money on my favorite shopping sites! U should definitely get ur rewards from Tango! They are fast and efficient at getting your reward to you pronto!!

Cons

I haven’t experienced any issues with Tango, it’s always easy to redeem my rewards gift cards. I absolutely LOVE Tango!

Easy Collecting Incentives

They offer great incentive exchange program. It's something I can use, such as Amazon gift card or Visa prepaid card. Even more, I can make a charity donation with my incentive for worthy cause.

Pros

The thing I like the most about Tango Card software is that it lets me to consolidate several incentives into one, so that way I don't have to juggle several links to figure out what is claimed and what is not. Also it lets you to look at the past history of your incentive, so you can track down your record; this is great so that way I don't dare to do any duplicate work.

Cons

The send out separate email for the claimed gift card. The system is little bit confusing because you can't access your gift card on the Tango platform and the gift card code is only accessible through the link included in that email. Not that I am complaining, but sometimes I have to look closely into my inbox to catch the right email.

Tango Me this!

My overall experience has been great. I've used Tango from multiple companies or people. The redemption process is quick and easy.

Pros

I like it when many companies utilize Tango as an option to pay their users from gifts to payment for work. The emails sent out explains the easy steps in how to redeem your card. They also allow you to choose from multiple gift cards which makes the experience great. I've always received all communication quick and never had to use customer service for anything. I've been using Tango for over 4+ years and always enjoy using them.

Cons

I get sent many tango cards from different companies. I struggled in how to figure out how to stack the amount all in one lump sum vs $5 here or $40 there/

Great and Simple Way to Transfer Money

Its a nice,convenient and a hassle free way to transfer money and gift to others, but they need to go for mass marketing for creating more awareness So it should be except able every where.

Pros

Its user friendly any one can use it with no time.Actually its works as a Visa Card for any client for any customer with the given details. Best part you client can use it even if they do not have an Bank Account.They can use it to purchase any thing as they use credit cards. Fast ,simple and convenient as the need of time

Cons

Not as such but some websites and places where it is not acceptable. more marketing and public aware is needed.

Very simple and easy!

Pros

Recipients get to choose how they want to spend their reward value by selecting e-gift cards which will be delivered thru email.

Cons

There are times that I couldn't use the gift card in one instance. I had to re-do the process before the system authenticates the information provided.

Microsoft Word is amazing and so simple to use!

Pros

This program is so simple to use. I use Microsoft Word everyday because of how easy it is to use and navigate.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Word. It is so simple and easy to use.