Tango Card Logo

Tango Card

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

Tango Card Reviews - Page 3

A Great and Hassle free System to Transfer Money

Its a good and a hassle free method to transfer money and gift others, but the service have to be improved. Like the portals and active support.

Pros

Its hassle free for any customer to use this card since it actually work like a visa card, with all its details provided to you. If you want to purchase something then just put the details and you can spend money, same as that you would do with your physical visa card. Its very fast, you can have it. If you want to gift someone some money and that person dont have a bank account then this would be a very good choice for you to gift digitally and its very simple.

Cons

The prepaid cards are hard to en-cash, and these cards are also not valid in some sites for purchasing. And last time when i got a visa gift card i did buy some materials from aliexpress they accepted it. but after that the card was not supported anywhere and failed to buy in-spite of having around 7$ in my account.

Tango Card makes gifting easy :)

We've had a much easier time distributing rewards with this service!

Pros

Tango Card has been the best way we've discovered to distribute gift cards for incentives and giveaways, by far.

Cons

Implementation could have been more simple, and I believe that is the only major complaint I have with the service.

Survey rewards service - very useful

A quick efficient way to pay rewards, once I figured it out, worked well.

Pros

When taking part in survey programs, the Tango e-cards rewards - which I'd never encountered before - worked fine, whether using it on Amazon, on various sites as credit cards or even to pay my utility bill.

Cons

As an older business person, at first I was thrown by this - that the simple information took the place of physical cards. But once I figured it out, no problem.

Tango Card User

Have used to redeem survey incentives for several years without any problem.

Pros

When they send e-gift rewards they always work without a problem and easy to access. They're easy to redeem also.

Cons

Just have to keep track of email and make sure not to lose if you don't put the card into system.

Our B2B research respondents love Tango Card eGift cards!

Never have a problem with Tango Card, and our survey respondents like the ability to redeem a gift card of their choice.

Pros

Huge variety of merchant partners (including Amazon) for redeeming gift cards.

Cons

Preparing the batch file for uploading, although Tango Cards makes this a little easier by providing the template and the example data fields.

Great Product

Pros

Great product and just an overall wonderful resource for any company. I especially loved the customer service.

Cons

At this point in time I do not have any and hope not to in the coming future.

Tango Review

Their customer service is great, I had no issue utilizing this software to get my rewards.

Pros

It is a easy way to receive e-gift card rewards. I also had a time I had to speak to their customer service, and they were super helpful and resolved my issue quickly.

Cons

The only thing I would say is that it is a third party when it comes to receiving the rewards, so it can sometimes be a hassle to go through the process.

The best way to send and gift a reward link!!

Wonderful experience which gifted me joy. It has been used to send many reward links as gifts as well as I have received a couple myself. I intend to keep using it for all of my needs

Pros

It is just a great, safe and reliable way to receive a gift. It can be linked to a digital wallet and can be easily accessible. Just an amazing tool which is very easy to use and gives amazing gift cards.

Cons

The options to which the tango card can be used is limited. It is supported in international card accepted like Amazon, flipkart, etc. But it cannot be used in many other common merchanta

The Rise of Tango Card Use

It has been awesome as it has enabled real-time. employee recognition and hence improved team happiness and motivation levels.

Pros

I like that it provides a variety of gift options. 2. The ability of multinational corporations to use Tango cards to reward their employees with e-gift cards without having to translate them into local financial terms, promoting equity in rewards. 3. It is easy to send and redeem.

Cons

1. There is always a challenge in rewarding employees in growing economies and especially in Africa with Tango Card as its variety is not so helpful to them.

Best and Safest E-Gift Card Rewards Solution

Pros

It is the best and safest e-gift card rewards solution to be used. Easy to setup and utilize within no time.

Cons

High pricing is somewhat a point that can be considered negative.

Easy way to engage users in market research activities by providing an incentive

Perfect. Easy to set up and provide financial incentives to participants in our surveys that are useful in their daily lives, i.e. amazon vouchers. Would recommend to anyone who is seeking a system to do this.

Pros

Very straightforward and simple to set up. We use this to provide people who participate in our surveys with a financial incentive in the form of an amazon voucher. Simply load up the funds and then it will work seamlessly and requires little intervention from us. Easy integration into many apps.

Cons

The only real limitation is the currency barrier between participants from different countries. However, this can be overcome so I wouldn't say it is a real barrier.

Tango card in these days

very good i like it still

Pros

very good idea i enjoy this card with my rewards

Cons

none ,stay tuned for the update something of a challenge

Automated Card

Amazing and easy to use software on a daily basis

Pros

It is reliable for B2b Companies, easy-to-use from customer loyalty and employee engagement to wellness and research participation

Cons

Nothing least I didn't like about this software, its affordable and helpful

Pros

The content of this app that helps me more

Cons

Nothing because its a kind of good app dude

We all love E-Gift Cards!

Pros

- Most E-Gift Cards options are widely accepted. - Very fast availability.

Cons

- Sometimes Codes from Electronic Visa Cards are not accepted in some sites.

Tango Card is a fast and reliable method of payment

It is very trustworthy

Pros

In this digitized world there are new methods of collection and management of virtual money, but there is still the fear of losing our money, because in the virtual world there is no one responding to us face to face and this generates distrust. So we only dare to use programs and platforms that generate 100 percent confidence, that makes Tango Card, this payment processor generates 100% confidence for me, because it is fast and secure, it offers quick and timely responses , offers an easy to use payment system and also in Tango Card there are a lot of options to redeem rewards in gift cards.

Cons

To access our Tango Card account, you just need to log in with our email and our password, so to safeguard our balance and avoid being stolen, we must be careful when creating our passwords.

Tango E-Gift Card Review

Overall, I love using Tango and I love receiving E-Gift Cards through Tango even more!

Pros

What I like most about Tango is that it's so easy to send others any amount via gift card. There is no need to go to the store and it is super secure to use for a company. For example the company I work for sends gift cards through Tango during the holidays as an incentive.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that at the end of the day it isn't a physical gift card so it's a lot easier to lose in a mass of emails.

Its wonderful

Im giving them as bonuses to people that help my business. The software is easy to use. You get to pick out from a wide arrangement of stores. They are great cards too give as incentives as well. Tango is a great program and I love hours they do business. I recommend tango.

Pros

I love the software. Its easy to use and too sens put the cards. It wasnt hatd too integraye into the aystem. It was an easy transition.

Cons

No i think its great software. The carda are great as well as incentives of rewards.

Convenient way of incentivizing customers to visit your business

Pros

I have enrolled into the Tango E-Gift Rewards & Incentives online and through certain businesses or restaurants who provided discounts through it. It is a good way of attracting potential customers if they are interested in deals and potential rewards.

Cons

It isn't available at most places and you may forget what username or email you signed up with. Plus, it may take a while before you actually receive any rewards. You may lose patience.

Best E-gift card rewards

Tango is my best for now and I'd gladly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

What I like most about Tango is that it is super easy to use and offers a variety of Gift card options, ranging from Amazon gift cards to virtual master cards which are my favorite.

Cons

So far, I haven't faced any challenges since I started using Tango gift cards. Although, it would have been nicer if the master cards can be used to withdraw money.

Great support team.

Pros

While I can talk about the functional value of this service ,I rather will talk about their helpdesk team. The support team behind this service are good at what they do. We tried them out over last summer to reward our most loyal customers and while we knew the basics of what this service was all about , the customer support team went out their way to explain more about their service. All through the setup process too, they were easily accessible and ever willing to help.

Cons

E-Gift cards are the best way to get money to you from the comfort of your home !

I’m a super happy user and have received a gift card from capterra before. I love writing reviews and it’s an added bonus knowing my reviews are being read and I’m being given a reward for them!

Pros

Capterra makes it easy and convenient to access gift cards from anywhere you go!

Cons

There are no negatives here! I can access the link through my phone, tablet or laptop and use the gift card whenever I want with their no expiration date cards ! Makes it super convenient!

A great way to redeem gift cards

I have a great variety to choose at the time of my gift card

Pros

Tango Card is a reliable and very easy to use payment method that allows me to exchange my gift cards and offers many other card redemption options to ensure that i get the most convenient one for me.

Cons

There was only one time i did not get the card purchased through Tango, but it was quickly solved, besides the technical support of Tango Card is super efficient and great.

A Great Resource!

I purchase tango cards for our employees as reward-based incentives for performance-based initiatives. The variety of gift selections that are available from retailers is AWESOME as it affords the employee the autonomy to choose what he or she wants. As an administrator, it relieves me of stress and eliminates the guesswork in what someone will or won't like.

Pros

I love the multiple selections that this software provides to our employees when our company offers various incentives for top sales producers, attendance, and overall opinions.

Cons

I honestly have not experienced anything that will negate from the likeability of this product as it delivers great results with our employees.

TANGO Cards

overall experience was good as it is a solid money

Pros

They provide a easy way to give incentives in terms of gift or rewards to employees, participents etc

Cons

if you have 2 cards you cannot add them and we can only use them online