Tango Card Logo

Tango Card

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

Tango Card Reviews - Page 4

E gift card Review

It's a lot easier to solve problems at work when I can just use a gift card I've gotten for writing a review I was going to write anyway. The pros are I can fix a lot of problems just by knowing I have money in my account thanks to you guys.

Pros

It's easy to maneuver through the questions without any trip-ups or mistakes.

Cons

You have to pick a job title. My exact job title wasn't in there as a landscaper so I had to pick something similar like construction.

Tango Card is the best E-Gift Card on the market

By using an E-Gift Card I no longer have to give out personal information when buying items online, so this solving a big problem for me. Also, having Tango Card respond so quickly to my request it gives me the incentives to keep using them. The benefit of using them makes my orders safer and gives me peace of mind while online shopping.

Pros

I finished filling out the information and less than ten minutes I received an email telling me my e-gift card was ready to be claimed. Now, everyone else has a waiting period of twenty-four hours, but Tango Card takes care of business as soon as you send in your request. Other companies need to get on board with this kind of service. All of my needs were met with my first transaction with Tango Card.

Cons

I have no complaints because Tango Card took care of my every need without me asking them for help.

Give Rewards Effortlessly

I'm regularly using and sending incentives for giveaways and participation in research opportunities. Tango has become a quick favorite for it's ease of use and close to instant gratification for our respondents. I love that payment is the last thing I have to worry about properly functioning with Tango.

Pros

Close to instant gratification after submitting requests and setting up payments for recipients! It's an incredibly reliable platform that delivers on it's promises. Perfect use every single time.

Cons

I've never had a single flaw using Tango! Tango lives up to its expectations and more. You'd be hard pressed to have something negative to say as well!

amazing gift card

Pros

provide freedom to choose the gift card needed, which simplifies the selection of gift cards.

Cons

the users can use their credit card and mark it as a virtual credit card.

One of the best payment processors

with tango card I was able to exchange several gift cards easily

Pros

Tango Card is one of the best payment processors, it is reliable and honest, it is easy to use, it is friendly, it is fast and it offers great variety to cash gift cards, I recommend it.

Cons

I am an honest and sincere person, so I must say that I have not found any disadvantage, for now everything has been excellent, I have not had any problems.

Top notch reward management system

Overall, I love using Tango Card because it manages and documents my rewards well and they have no expiration once claimed.

Pros

I get to easily claim my rewards from platforms like Capterra to Tango Card. The mastercard option makes it easy for me to spend my gift card on shopping. And I like the fact that my rewards or gift cards have no expiration on Tango.

Cons

I have nothing against Tango Card but I wish there were more options available to claim rewards. Currently, I can only claim my rewards into a virtual prepaid mastercard which has its own limitations in a developing country as mine. It would be nice if I can also bulk all my claimed rewards into a single card as compared to having different card for each claimed reward.

who doesn't love gift cards

I don't need this software- its handy to keep things together but I didn't find it made my life any easier.

Pros

It's true, gift cards are the best, and tango has helped with visa's, prepaid, you name it. I love how simple this system is and that you can pay other people through it.

Cons

I actually don't like the userface of the spread sheet they use and once I needed help to access information and it was so hard to get a hold of anyone at Tango.

Good Reward Program

Pros

Our Company recently started giving us Tango Cards as they embarked on an employee reward program, and I love it. I love it because it gives me the flexibility of choosing what I want. We have the options of using it at Starbucks, Burger King, Cinnabon, Hulu, Spotify, TGI Fridays, and my favourite - Amazon!!! We also have the option of placing the reward amount on a prepaid debit card so we could use at other establishments not listed. The introduction of Tango Cards has really boosted emoloyee morale at the Company. They are sent to us digitally and claiming rewards is super fast and easy.

Cons

They could consider more merchants especially outisde of the US.

Tango Card

I have been using Tango Card from some for receiving giftcards issued by different websites, and my experience so far has been very good.

Pros

Tango Card issues different type of gift cards for distributing in users of different reward giving websites. It offers a wide range of card types like visa card, Amazon Giftcard, mastercards etc. You can choose b/w plastic and Virtual cards. The physical cards take a while to arrie by post while virtual giftcards are mailed immediately.

Cons

I haven't faced any big issue so far dealing with Tango Cards to mention.

TANGO IS A BIG SUPPLEMENT IN YOUR LIFE

My biggest experience is you Capterra, thanks to you I could met Tango Card, I earned some little monies and thank you again so much !!!!

Pros

It really helps enterprise for give more energy to people for work with them, very good idea to create this I complement for all Entreprises.

Cons

A little complicate for have the Tango Card, I understand it los be in full security protection for avoid bad things may happen.

Great for recieving rewards

Always good. Always recieving rewards so cant complain. I have used this platform to redeem gift cards from many incentive programs

Pros

I like the options of cashing out gift cards to a virtual Visa. I like to play games online that generally have a $10 deposit so I use my rewards for that.

Cons

It is hard to just log in. I have to click redemption token, it sends an error message saying already redeemed and then provides a log in link.

Tango gift cards are great for perks!

For the most part, a very good experience! Gift card use and receipt is always a great option to have and utilize.

Pros

I like the option of converting surveys, tasks and other rewards into a Tango gift card. Having this tool at my disposal really helps in gifting others for jobs well done.

Cons

There are times when cashing out a Tango gift card that the process seems to be a bit confusing. An extra email alert sometimes occurs that makes me feel that I didn't do something correctly. If I remind myself that this takes place periodically, then all is well.

The Easy, Quick, and Choice Way to Receive Rewards!

My experience with the Tango card started around 1 year ago upon completion and cashing out some of my earned points from an app I use. It was super easy to claim, receive, and spend, even on my initial introduction to the service

Pros

As a mobile app and game enthusiast/referrer, the number #1 way to receive your earned reward just got easier! Easy to use, accepted nearly everywhere online and is a quick process in getting to b your email for you to claim. Updated balances provided, no more wondering or calling a 1-800 number, instead updated balances promptly arrive to your inbox to keep you in the know!

Cons

There's actually nothing negative to speak of based on my experience! Easy to set up and use! It's great!

Just loving the Tango Card!

I really like getting the tango award cards. It makes my day and something to look forward to.

Pros

I love the selection you get to choose from with your tango card. I love that you usually get them via email right away.

Cons

Time it takes to receive the award can be delayed when upgrades to a system or platform . This is very disappointing and one time it took about a month to resolve

Happy to Tango with Tango

Positive rewarding

Pros

Tango brings good news as rewards, gift cards from the various survey sites I started on while stuck mainly at home during the pandemic. Initially I was not sure what it involved but got gradually familiar with it. Lately learnt it's actually a reward management system. More Tango in my inbox means greater happiness during these tough times.

Cons

It leaves you wondering what it's about. I wish, they could add some information on the interface about it.

E-Gift Card Review

Pros

I love how easy they make it to use. I was unfamiliar with how to use these before, however, I became very knowledgeable after a few uses.

Cons

It is hard to point out one specific flaw I found with this. There are very small things here and there that I might change. But overall, nothing jumped out that I felt was just awful with this.

Good service overall, recommend it

Great business that helpes a Lot

Pros

A service that is easy to Use for everyone.

Cons

Not What i can Come up with no, havent User it long enough

Tango Gift Card Update

TANGO is awesome card system for e-gift & very easy to use. So I like it use TANGO in future too.

Pros

TANGO Card is committing not only for Today or tomorrow, TANGO Gift Card is committing to being an ally for next generation. Also well established company which is started from 2009 . TANGO card is high security payment card software which is comply with PCIDSS. TANGO is very useful & easy to use.

Cons

App config method is bit complicate, how ever can manage it well.

Software to redeem certificates

Pros

I love how easy this software makes it for me to redeem digital gift cards.

Cons

The web design is simple and easy to follow, even though it is not the most aesthetically pleasing.

Great and actually provides gift cards

It’s been great. Very happy

Pros

Reviews are easy to leave, easy to find software, and they actually provide gift certificates and there doesn’t appear to be a cap on how many you can do

Cons

I don’t really have one. I’d love the option to do longer/more detailed reviews for higher values, but not complaining.

tango card user

Tango card is one of the easiest and best ways for anyone to give and receive perks.

Pros

Tango Card is a very easy to use software to give and get gift cards. Software is very user friendly so almost anyone can use it.

Cons

I have not personally noticed anything about the Tango card that I did not like. I have always received my gift card without any issues.

Lots of options

I have always had great experiences with Tango I have NEVER had an issue in over 3 years

Pros

The amount of gift card options to choose from and it usually doesn't matter how much I want to cash out starting at zero

Cons

I really miss the old platform where consumers actually had an account and the rewards accumulated when you didn't want to cash out just yet

Clean and Organized, helped me keep track of my gift cards

With the increase in gift card giving. Tango helps keep everything in one place. It is also great to help hold your incentives that are provided from other companies.

Pros

Tango Card maintains your balance and gives you multiple options on how you want to receive your gift card. I recently remembered I had a balance. After a quick search in my email, I logged into the site, and there was my balance. I placed it on an Amazon Gift Card, and that was it. The process and organization is simple efficient and clean.

Cons

I had to contact customer support in the past over a different issue, which was more my mistake. It took almost 2 weeks to get a response. I wish customer support was a bit quicker.

The best gift card

A great gift card that can be an excellent gift for your girlfriend to go shopping

Pros

The best gift card with wide range of shopping areas so that you can use and redeem your gift easily with wide variety

Cons

We face some difficulty if we would like to replace what we bought using the tango card we face an issue in the refund or replacement

Tango E-Gift Card are perfect for Internet uses

Pros

Recently, I reviewed some software from Capterra and got Tango E-Gift Card Rewards and I used them for Internet purchases. They provide both Physical and Virtual Card option and it's really cool.

Cons

Well, I'm sure to say that I have not found any glitch personally using Tango E-Gift Cards so far.