Tango Card Logo

Tango Card

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

Tango Card Reviews - Page 5

Love to Receive

Pros

I have been on the receiving end of Tango Card software. I loved the fast turn around. Almost immediate gratification.

Cons

There are too many steps to redeem the cards.

Super Easy to Use!

Pros

I loved how easy it was for me to use the Tango interface to get my Amazon gift card code. Simple, just how it should be!

Cons

Some preferences would be nice, such as creating a Tango account so that when gift cards are initiated and sent to your email address, Tango would already know that you only want an Amazon gift card.

Offers great options for GCS!

It is always a great experience when I receive gift cards via Tango.

Pros

It's super simple and secure. There are great options for what gift cards are available. The codes are easy to copy and paste!

Cons

I've had a couple emails from tango go to my spam folder but I believe that was the only problem I've had.

Good for incentives around the world

I received some gift card from Tango when i made reviews in Capterra. It's good and woks well!

Pros

It's easy to use, very fast tool for rewards and incentives in any currency. It's the official Capterra tool for rewards.

Cons

Once, i didn't receive the link to receive my e-git card to claim the reward. I needed to contact support and get it.

Love Tango Ecards

Pros

I live that Tango e cards are so very easy to use. The software is intuitive and can be used by anyone of anyone age or experience. I just click on the link on the email and it takes me to the site where i can pick my incentive. Love it.

Cons

I dont dislike anything about Tango. It works very well for me.

It is an excellent product where you can get different types of gift cards quickly and safely.

The greatest benefit is the security offered by this product to obtain different gift cards without any doubt the best product of the market used from small users to large companies whose use serves as a reward system.

Pros

It is a great software because it unites all the gift cards in one place, it is also very safe and easy to use, so it is an ideal alternative when purchasing these high quality cards.

Cons

Nothing that I do not like, excellent platform that provides comfort and a lot of security to acquire gift cards.

The best incentives and rewards

My overall experience has been great I mean who doesn’t love to receive free incentives and without this software many companies would be having problems distributing giftcards to their loyal members or contributers

Pros

Something I really like about this software is the fact that they have a few different options to choose from when it comes to giftcards due to which people living out of the US also get to receive their rewards easily

Cons

There’s nothing to dislike about it but it would be even better if they also gave us an option to redeem a visa prepaid giftcard because some online stores don’t accept mastercard gift cards

Tango Card is great to obtain rewards

Pros

Tango is easy to navigate and provides a ton of options for rewards. It is multifunctional and very straightforward to use

Cons

It sometimes sucks to have a limit on obtaining your reward, because you might forget about the reward. You have to stay on top of it!

Allows you to choose your own reward

I love it. Tango is versatile and allows you to choose your own reward

Pros

I use this software to send and redeem rewards. The process is easy and you get to choose your own gift card rather than having a rewards system give you limited offers. You can choose from several gift card options to go shopping at your favorite store, and clients tend to prefer this system over getting a predetermined gift card to a place they aren't even interested in.

Cons

I love this software. You can choose your own gift card and shop where you like. What is not to like about this software?

Tango Card really very initiative service for E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives

E-Gift Card Reward and Incentive service is very good in Tango Card. So our future E-commerce service can this service.

Pros

Every E-commerce can use Tango Card. Because it's safe and secure with easier process

Cons

This card processing is very good and very User-friendly.

Very helpful

Overall, E-gift card Rewards and Incentives is very good and helpful.

Pros

It is very helpful and the best thing about it it's that it give you rewards all the time!

Cons

At first I didn't understand how to use it that well but I learned pretty quickly.

An accepted card by visa /master card

It's good but should improve itself as it should be acceptable all over world.

Pros

It's a great virtual card in corporate with visa or master card used worldwide for payments.

Cons

It does not work with many payment sites in India and abroad. As it is usable at fewer websites for payments.

TANGO IS GREAT!

Pros

I love the easy feature of being able to choose whatever way you would like to get paid recieving your gift rewards .

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about tango so far i am a satisfied customer!

Tango gift cards

My experience has been on the receiving end. Tango is how a money making app I use sends me my gift cards. I love it

Pros

I recieved all my gift cards quickly and easily

Cons

I have yet to have a problem with it at this time

Instant Cash

Easy to do, easy to find, I sent my reward to amazon gift card balance.

Pros

Its an incredible way to may a quick buck! Just leave an honest and earnest review and get paid for it.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, a quick way to make a quick $$

Easy to use, lifesaver for incentives, very fast customer service.

Pros- very easy same day delivery of incentives. It has such a wide catalog so every member of your team will be satisfied. Customer service is KEY! They help me a ton with one off problems, reissuing of gift cards, payment issues etc. This is so much better than expensing a ton of purchases of your corp/personal card. cons- only con is that you have to check spam when the cards come. Some of our reps complain they cannot find the gift cards because the sender email defaults to spam/trash in some cases. You can prevent this by adding tango card to your address book.

Very easy to use!

Pros

Orders on Tango Card are processed pretty much instantly, and when there is more than one gift card option that you're redeeming, you can choose to redeem a certain amount for gift cards to different places, which you don't see very often.

Cons

In the times that I've used Tango Card, there have only been four options for what I'm redeeming and it would be nice if there was more variety. I'm not sure if this is because Tango Card hasn't expanded enough to work with more companies or if the place that I'm redeeming from has only been giving me certain options.

I completed a survey for Capterra and honestly didn't even know about the gift card. It was easy.

I was able to leave feedback very quickly and efficiently for some service I recently had done to my car. I didn't even know about the gift card. That ended up just being a nice bonus I wasn't even expecting.

Pros

I liked that it was very user friendly and I was able to leave an honest review quickly. Some reviews take 15 minutes and are very technical. This one was super easy to use and fast.

Cons

It took 3 different emails to collect the gift card. I had to confirm my review. Then confirm I wanted a gift card and then a few days later the gift card showed up. That was a little annoying. It would be nice if you made this more streamlined.

E-gift cards are easy to redeem

Great overall experience while redeeming reward gift cards.

Pros

Great website that offers a selection of rewards. Easy to redeem the gift card of choice. It is sent quickly to the email as a digital gift card.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this website.

The Best Gift Card Software

Pros

Before time I don't know this software, but I found Capterra website and write review, first time earning gift card and I get with this software. Very comfortable and performs the operation quickly.

Cons

This software didn't features I am searching website there is a lot of gift card options, but we don't have enough choices by capterra on the gift cards.

Often crashes and loads slow

A pretty convenient way of sending cashless incentives to people

Pros

It's functional and very secure in managing your gift card(s). Customer service is likewise helpful but can still improve.

Cons

They automatically changed the cards setting wherein they require verification code to be sent to you everytime you will check account details/balance and often ending delays and not working.

the gift card of all gift cards

i have received and sent many tango gift cards , i really like the option of giving gift cards especially tango because the person whom receives it can opt to buy which ever card they want , this makes a great gift and easy to load or send.

Pros

easy to use , allows the repentant to select what they want rather than just sending one gift card or one store, has a lot of gift cards to select from

Cons

nothing i did not like its an easy to use site

i love tango!!!

it isn't the easiest one to receive your incentive but it is efficient and always works!

Pros

i've received sooo many gift cards through tango. amazon ones. the code is given to you via email, and you're off!

Cons

it isn't a one step process to receive the code

TANGO CARD is amazing!!!

Pros

i love how they email you with all of the information of the card that you need.

Cons

there is nothing that i can really complain about.. maybe if we were able to add the money to our cash app, current, ect.

Great Way To Be Rewarded

Pros

Easy way to get rewarded electronically. Getting all major giftcards in one to use. I just too love it

Cons

I have no dislike now and I believe they are constantly upgrading the card functionalities.