Tango Card Logo

Tango Card

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

Tango Card Reviews - Page 6

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how it helps me and my colleagues connect and stay organized

Cons

It could use more features like screen sharing and being able to take over someone else's screen.

Tango

It has been a boon it terms of managing a paper based on physical gift card rewards management system.

Pros

It is easy to manage the rewards program using Tango. It has really great vendors to choose from. The send can also enter a custom message while putting in a reward.

Cons

There is nothing negative about this tool or the service. It performs all the functions as desired.

A convenient way to buy (or receive) gift cards online

Simple and easy to use. Very impressed with how quick they were to generate the card details as well as how quickly the balance updates after use.

Pros

I used this service to receive an online visa card. Signing up was simple and the visa card I opted to receive was generated almost instantly. I was instantly able to redeem the balance (on Amazon) and the website updated the remaining balance, again almost instantly.

Cons

There's really very little to dislike about this service. Ideally I'd liked to have signed up without providing my address details, but that's probably a necessity considering the industry.

Easy solution

Pros

Very quick and easy to use, especially if your company has many employees, this will be the one of the easiest solutions if you want to reward the teams.

Cons

There hasn't been any cons about this software so far.

Best e-gift card to reward employees

It is the best E gift card software to reward your employees

Pros

1. The best thing about this gift card is that its available in a virtual visa card version. 2. You can use it any major ecvomerse websites where visa card is accepted. 3. Also it is very easy to use and the redeaming the card has a simple proces to follow. 4. You can easily check the balance in the card with the help of a secured way of otp.

Cons

I have not come across any problem using this card and would suggest every employer to reward with a tango card.

Siempre me premia

Pros

La mejor opción para canjear tus tarjetas de regalo, super recomendable.

Cons

Deben agregarle más opciones al momento de poder canjear tu tarjeta de regalo, se mantienen las mismas.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Great software love it!

Pros

this software is very easy and useful. i like how accessible it is.

Cons

what i least liked about the software is it was glitchy at some parts but other times it was fine.

TANGO

Can most often be an easy way for offering an incentive to customers or participants for surveys taken.

Pros

There are a nice variety of gift cards to choose from for your reward effort. The gift cards do not expire.

Cons

So far did not have any negative issues with this program. There is support staff available to help if you have a question and or issue.

A Reliable Digital Gift Card System

Pros

The software provides choices how the user wants to receive their credit. All credit can be focused towards a single business or it can be divided up between several businesses.

Cons

In some cases the credits are not received by the user. There are several steps in order to receive payments and if a step is overlooked, the dividends will not be received.

It got better over the years

I'm very satisfied because is very trustable software to manage your regards and incentives with VISA.

Pros

Now you can merge all your claims into one single card, thats a big deal, before you had to use separate gift cards, was a mess.

Cons

The transactions are not in real time, sometimes you have to wait some minutes to see the transaction log updated.

E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives Review

I am expreienced with this software used for amazon gift card.

Pros

I like this software about first time included this program and also there is enough level avaliable gift card

Cons

I like least about this software thinking there is only supported USA people, it is problem,because other citizenship people does not use this gift card.

A happy customer

I love them, the concept behind is amazing and the idea I can earn gift cards exited me

Pros

I found that while using this software and it’s manny features that it was simple and very easy to use. Comparing this to other softwares I would happily choose this over those any day

Cons

Sometimes it was a little glitchy but not too noticeable

Simple, Caring Digital Reward and Incentive Provider

My company uses e-gift cards for all kinds of things - Employee spot awards, wellness programs, channel partner rewards, and in a customer advocacy program! Tango Card has a bunch of different ways to send the e-gift cards so we use them for all of the programs. It is awesome that we could standardize all of our gift card sending with one provider. We always have an easy time sending the rewards we need and the people at Tango Card are great to work with - they really care about our results.

Cons

Great platform, perfect support help desk.

Pros

Tango card has a fantastic support team, which is always available and acted as a point to point guide, on our first trial of this platform. Tango made it easier to reward our users monetarily, while eliminating the need to ship reward items to our users home, which is usually capital and human intensive.

Cons

Tango card is the perfect way to reward users and customers, as it ensures we do not have to worry whether our users will love our reward choice or not. Tangocard provides them with a variety of reward options to choose from.

Great for redeeming sites

Pros

They have a variety of cards that can be redeemed using a tango card.

Cons

As many sites there is a limitation to how many giftcards they have.

Best payment for online games reward

Absolutely the best software I have ever used

Pros

Essential for collecting rewards for online gaming

Cons

None O have never had a problem with the program

Tango card is excellent, easy to use and reliable

it's easy and fast.

Pros

I really like the Tango Card, because all the times I have used this method of payment has been easy and fast, it is a friendly and reliable tool, and best of all, it offers many options to redeem cards, the only thing you need to To access Tango Card is to open an account using your email and place a password.

Cons

I would like that within the options that Tango Crad offers to exchange cards, also include many options of virtual debit cards, that would be great.

Tango Review 2019

I liked it and we will be using this service again with free incentive program this fall as well

Pros

I liked that it was easy to distribute the free gift card to our groups through email with ease. They simply let us know which card they wanted and we would e-mail it to them.

Cons

That if the customer didn't see or went to spam it was a hassle to get it re issued to them

Easy to use gift cards

Pros

easy to digitally give gift cards for any amount

Cons

too many emails, and inconsistent delivery times

Easy way to send end users gift cards, works well at scale

Pros

The api integration. It's possible to use this service 100% through the api which allows for any number of automation and scale scenarios.

Cons

Cannot combine reward link amounts. End users often get multiple reward links and they want to combine the rewards into one amount before exchanging for a gift card - which is not possible.

Easy to use and great for simplification

Pros

Tango Card took a very labor intensive workflow that we had been running for ages, and allowed us to drastically simplify it into a small task that takes a fraction of the time.

Cons

I really haven't found anything to dislike. We aren't power users, but it does everything we want it to do.

Sophisticated rewards management

Pros

I have been using tango's E-gift card management software whenever I receive my rewards. I never faced any ambiguity. Its super secure and easy to go through the steps of reward redemption. The security feature for me is at top because rewards can never be misdelivered and remain secure if they are not redeemed.

Cons

The only general thing I complain about these gift cards is that they don't allow me to shop on aliexpress using these cards. Otherwise its perfect.

I have used Tango to redeem my gifcards and it has always been the best very easy to use and instant

I was able to redeem my giftcards with ease.

Pros

Processing is instant no delays, very easy process to access giftcards and also offer giftcards to your customers, its global because card details are sent to email for virtual cards and physical cards no matter the value and are delivered in three days. Useful globally in many stores.

Cons

I have never experienced anything I could term as Cons except that refunds from systems such as Paypal back to card take long to reflect back to the card even after confirmation by paypal.

Tango Card review

Great, simple and easy to use! The user interface doesn't have any unnecessary clutter.

Pros

Super quick and easy to redeem gift certificate codes. Did it on my phone in under a minute. Simple and to the point, user interface without the unnecessary clutter.

Cons

Nothing problematic so far. Particularly nice that you don't have to register a username and account if you don't want to, that is a huge barrier to many applications that I would otherwise consider using.

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use, everything is good, I am very pleased with the product, I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.