Tango Card Logo

Tango Card

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

Tango Card Reviews - Page 7

Tango Card is Great!

Pros

I like the vast selection of gift cards that are on display.

Cons

There was nothing that I liked least about this software.

Elegant option to give or donate "money".

Pros

Wonderful option. !!!!! The fact that it has different options for the change of the gift cards, generates a lot of comfort and ease for use and exchange, which translates into reliability, especially at the time of use. Mostly I use it as an incentive method for my business associates.

Cons

I really can not complain. The only thing that could suggest is that the order of the cards is more friendly and multifunctional. I recommend the rest! excellent option.

Tango

Pros

It's very easy to use for both the giver and recipient(s).

Cons

It could have even more options included, but still has quite a wide variety available.

Pleasant way to gift others

Pros

I received an E-Gift Card reward from a survey I answered from one of our vendors, and I was pleasantly surprised to receive an incentive via Tango! For a first timer, it's very intuitive and easy to use/claim. The portal is friendly and the service loads without a hitch. This is a great way to send incentives to loyal customers, or even to family members.

Cons

No complaints here. It's just a simple service and does its job well.

Fantastic Free service

Overall with my experience using this program I would highly recommend this program to any company looking to manage incentives for their customers, employees, etc. via gift cards

Pros

Gift cards as a service program that is free, easy to use, and lets recipients choose where they want their gift to be for

Cons

The method of adding funds for gift cards is a bit clunky. Would be nice to have it link a checking account or credit card, rather than sending an email and wiring funds.

E-Gift Card Reward

I buy online with this e-gift card

Pros

Wow! Very good e-gift card reward app. My first time to try it for shopping on eBay and boom it was accepted without any issue. Easy to shop use for shopping on ecommerce stores.

Cons

I don't like the process of getting it as gift because I fill this form or that and given code and password. Then customer support unit gives ticket for reply and all of that. Process too boring to receive gift card.

A review of Tango Card incentive service

Tango Card has been great, for the few months I have been using it, the rewards have been solid and never had an issue with reward redemption.

Pros

The wide variety of rewards on the site and it's availability worldwide has been the greatest thing about Tango card.

Cons

Some incentives that could really work well outside the United States are locked to that geographical location only which sometimes doesn't feel great for other users.

Absolutely Love!

Pros

I have been using this product for our Employees of the Month, Employee Referral and etc. I love how easy it is to use and send gift cards. I also like the variety of gift cards options. We have employees that work in other states and therefore this has been a great way to make sure they feel included and appreciated.

Cons

I have not come across anything that I did not like.

Great!

So far my experience has been nothing but great! We have had positive feedback from employees.

Pros

Super easy and quick! We use this for incentives for the work place and everyone seems to be happy with it!

Cons

Nothing that i can think of. Havent tried it long enough to have any dislikes.

Not able to combine rewards together

Pros

It's easy software to provide incentives to both employees and customers alike. It can really drive engagement in campaigns. There's sufficient flexibility with partners how the incentive can be spent.

Cons

The biggest complaint I've heard from participants in the programmes was that the cards cannot be combined. I.e. when a reward is given of say $10 and then at a later stage another reward of $20 is awarded then the total of $30 can't be combined together. This is problematic because many partners have gift cards for certain amounts. For example, if the the partner only has a gift card of $30 then the two rewards can't be combined to buy that gift card. I've found that some participants were really disappointed by this limitation.

Tango Card, E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives Review

My overall experience with Tango Card has been more than great.

Pros

What I love most about Tango Card is well... Everything! We use Tango Card, especially on Capterra, the ease of use is what I love. I also love how you can put in any amount you please for the gift card redemption.

Cons

There is not really anything that I do not like about Tango Card. They are a great company with a great way to send and receive e-gift cards.

Great gift card platform

Pros

I like that it is very easy to redeem a gift card on Tango Card and there are many choices. The redemption is immediate that is great!

Cons

I hope that Tango Card could covert a gift card to cash and deposit into my bank account.

Gift Card

Poder cobrar dinero que luego transformo en ganancia para mi persona o mi compañía .

Pros

El software ofrece una buena cantidad de opciones para canjear dinero de otras aplicaciones por tarjetas de regalo. Es muy sencillo de usar y predictivo para personas que trabajan comúnmente con este tipo de cobros.

Cons

Considero que deberían conectarse con otros plataforma de pagos, así tendrás opciones mas amplicas para el canje del dinero.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Time Saver

Tango Rewards and Incentives has been a life saver for me. I have so many day to day duties and have limited time. Tango makes my job duties less stressful because their application is so easy to use. Enter in information and send off an incentive to one of our employees. It's perfect for me! I also love the add funds feature and how quickly the funds are added to my account.

Great!

I really enjoy being able to write reviews for awesome rewards!

Pros

I love how easy it is to just write reviews and get awesome incentives for it. I really recommend this

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. I love how quick and easy it is

Fast and reliable

Offers multiple options to redeem a gift card

Pros

Tango I have loved, it is extremely reliable and fast, I have been able to exchange my cards the way I wanted, at least in 5 different ways, because it offers many options to redeem, it is a tool that a person can use.

Cons

The options to cash the cards are wide, which is great, but I would like to include the option to exchange through Paypal balance, this would be cool.

Tango Card is a perfect Rewards Partner

We've worked with Tango Card for years and they are our primary partner for digital rewards. We use the Blast Rewards and are able to customize the emails to meet our needs. Everything is processed quickly and accurately. This frees up time on our end and totally eliminates the need for customer service. I would highly recommend Tango Card for all digital reward needs!

Melhor Plataforma de Pagamento em cartão

excelencia atendimento ao cliente que busca otimas opcoes e mercado de cartoes

Pros

atendimento a forma e produto oferecida a todos os clientes finais consumidores

Cons

nada que desabone os clientes atualmente nem mesmo a empresa

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Do Not Use A Mobile Device!

When I emailed customer service to say I had a problem redeeming the gift card they essentially told me to learn to read something that was not clearly visible on the mobile site. They then proceeded to tell me they did not have a mobile site. even after I sent them an image as proof, they still insisted I was wrong. WORST customer service I have dealt with in a very long time!

Pros

Nothing. Had nothing but problems trying to deal with them.

Cons

Customer service is rude as heck! Told me to learn to read when their mobile site did not transpose properly. Please note that their rewards are only available in the USA even though being offered to Canadians.

Rewards system that give the receiver the power to choose what to receive!

The rewards system and platform that's good for all occasions!

Pros

Reward cards (virtual or physical) that are as good as cash, but subtly. You can choose among many vendors where the card may be used, or just choose VISA option. Easy to claim and works all the time.

Cons

There is no way to combine several rewards (e.g., two $5 reward cards cannot be combined so one can use it to buy a one-time $10 item).

Tango is an Easy Way to Send Employee Rewards

Pros

I like the variety of options that Tango provides. Everyone can find something they will want on there.

Cons

No cons. I like the ability to create templates with our logo for the rewards that we send.

Easy tool for E-Gift card

The best service to send E-Gift cards. It may be business or personal purpose, Tango is the best.

Pros

Tango has a simple and beautiful User Interface which is easy to use. E-Gift cards are easily redeemed and have a variety of options to use. Love Tango

Cons

I couldn't point out any cons is tango as this tool is great for sending E-Gift Cards. The team behind tango has worked so much to give this top notch service.

An amazing way to get revenues and great reviews

Pros

When I discovered Capterra, I didn't understand so much their mission (Less there are giving money to do so). But then, I visited Tango Card and I found all the posibilities (and why so) to get reviews from software: There is no more valuable opinion tha a real user have writte by himself!

Cons

I don't know if they have a referral options to make more visual to everyone

Tango card enables me to seamlessly provide rewards to my advocates

At SMART, we use Tango Card to fulfill gift cards as part of our advocacy hub/ advocacy program (powered by Influitive). The process to provide gift cards is quick and easy and the advocate receives their gift card instantly. It's also fast and simple to fund my account. I would certainly recommend Tango Card to other advocate marketers!

Seamless!

We just integrated Tango Card into out Influitive advocate hub and it is making a noticeable difference in decreasing time spent managing the hub. A huge pro is having the Tango Card option for our advocates so they can pick their reward rather than the few vendors. There hasn't been too many cons yet. It has been nothing but seamless!