All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Teamtailor

The user-friendly recruitment and employer branding ATS.

visit website

Teamtailor Reviews

Pros

That everything looks very good and that it makes a good impression on our costumers. It is very easy to use and things are easy to change.

Filip A.

Read the full review
It is very user friendly and the teamtailor team is constantly improving the tool with new features. And the support is very helpful.

Sena S.

Maja V.

Lonneke K.

Read the full review
Some issues and possible fixes that are overlooked but no game breakers.

Mikael B.

Mikael B.

4.7

Teamtailor is the tool that has it all. A perfect balance of functionality and flexibility.

It created a more appealing front for the company in a digitalised world, this helped tremendously since our co-workers are spread all around the country, garnering more applications and strengthening our base in comparison to the competition. It also made communcation and hiring more smooth and pain-free increasing initial employee satisfaction greatly. Not to mention it has saved us huge amounts of administration time.

Pros

The candidate storage is great, easy to maneuver when you need to find that candidate from six months ago what-was-his-name, incredible to make sure no candidate is left unanswered and completely in regulation with GDPR. One less thing to worry about. The drag-and-drop bars connected to various triggers and the ease with which to combine this with other services to automise processes is brilliant....

Cons

Right now my only problem is the calendar, for which I have no particular use. However I've been invited to participate in the beta-testing of a calendar in which the candidate can book his own interview - effectively rendering youcanbook.me or other third party services needless. So I'm hopeful to say the least!

Magnificent product

I am happy that I decided to purchase this particular system for our recruiting.

Pros

It is really easy and intuitive to use, the design serves both the recruiting team and the applicant. Updates come often and bring new features to the system that I didn't even know I wanted, but usually I did. The product is widely in use in our organization, by over 40 recruiters on weekly basis.

Cons

All the things this system lacked in the first place have been implemented since. User levels could use some improving.

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you see the benefits for both the recruiting team and the applicant. :) /Charlotte, Teamtailor

Pretty neat experience

Pros

- pretty good applicant tracking - nice reports & analytics - very responsive customer support

Cons

- Before the Connect update, we could add mandatory fields to the Connect registration step, it seems it was a fundamental functionality for us. We had lately (i guess after the Connect dashboard update) some spammy users that registered only with their e-mail addresses and we couldn't restrict them in any way to register again and again. It's really a MUST for us to have a healthy database of applicants! - It would be perfect if Teamtailor could autocomplete the applicant fields from their LinkedIn profile. - Lack of 2-factor Authentication for applicants and employees.

Teamtailor Review

Pros

Good entry, easy. very basic

Cons

Logics sometimes doesn't make sense. Workflow analysis needed. More design options, more functionality like applicant profiling. Add ons

Great ATS, so happy with this!

I think that this is the best ATS that you can implement. I'not a Teamtailor employee! ;)

Pros

Great product, great price and the usability is TOP! This is really easy for the company and the features are really well designed. The integration with Linkedin works well. The video questions are making the processes really easy. The setup and configuration is easy to do for an HR team. Also the Customer service team is great.

Cons

The analytics are not the best but they have an easy API and this is awesome. The worst point is the video-call integrations, we need the integrations with Google meet because the native tool is not working well.

Hey Gutier, Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying our usability and features! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

What makes a recruiter's life easier? TEAMTAILOR!

TT is making my everyday life as a recruiter so much easier. Thank you guys!

Pros

I've tried a couple of different recruitment software throughout the years, and none of them have been as easy and user-friendly as Teamtailor! It's super easy to introduce anyone to this ATS and it gets great feedback from managers too.

Cons

In general, everything works great. But as always, improvements are always welcome. We have been feedbacking quite a lot and it's great to see how you listen to your customers and make our feedback into real life improvements. Keep up the good work!

Hey Maja, We love your review - thank you so much! :D If there's anything else you need from us, or any other feedback you may have, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the team :) Thanks again, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Life changing ATS!

We recruit from 2-15 vacancies at any one time in 3different offices and it has saved me time, helped me communicate with hiring managers and the candidate experience is much better than what we had before.

Pros

The onboarding and training was simple, quick, informative and everyone I have spoken to with any issues has always come back to me with great advice. It is simple for me to use, but also hiring managers who don't have time to get used to a new system. It looks pretty, very intuitive, easy to get from one page to another. Constantly updating the product with new features that are super useful! Saves me time and candidates also love using the careers page!

Cons

Slight glitches every now and again, sometimes kicks me out but overall works really well for me.

Hey Sophie, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and careers page! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Teamtailor is simply amazing

Since we used Excel sheets before, TT has been a massive booster for our recruiting productivity. But that would be expected of any other ATS as well. I haven't used all of the possibilities that TT offers yet but what we are already using is great. :)

Pros

The focus on the employer brand and ease of use.

Cons

Some functionalities that are missing like e.g. placeholders in scheduling messages, but since TT are still a startup they are very open to feedback and will likely implement these features soon if they are requested often.

Assessment 2020

Happy

Pros

Easy to use and handle, transparent, fun

Cons

Was a bit difficult and time-consuming to migrate data from previous ATS.

Hi Thilo, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you love the ease of our system. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Truly amazing service/product

Amazing how much my overview of all my recruiting processes, analytics, and publications have improved. The decision to start using Teamtailor is absolutely irreversible in the best possible way. :)

Pros

Makes our recruitment process incomparably easier than before. Everything fits in one easy-to-use platform. You get a clear overview of your different recruitments and a much more direct (than email) way to communicate with candidates which prevents you from forgetting to reply or give feedback to an applicant. Also very responsive support where help is just a chat message away and it feels like they actually develop their product based on customer feedback.

Cons

Still a fairly new product which needs some development, but they are improving it all the time.

Thank you for the great review, John! So happy to hear that you love using Teamtailor and that it helps you in your recruitment process! We promise to continuously develop our product and keep providing world class support for our amazing customers /Shraddha :)

very good software

we know the software very good. We use it with 30 recruiters on a daily base.

Pros

We like the software because its easy, fast, mobilefriendly

Cons

invoicedate! Mail BCC or CC, Whatsapp integration, assign new recruiter to all jobs in a second

Hi Martin, Thank you kindly for your positive review! I am glad to hear that you're making the most of the mobile version of Teamtailor :) I will make sure to pass on the feedback you have mentioned to the Product team also. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Teamtailor Review

It has made collaboration easy within our org. It took us within a week to roll out. It's been really nice to be able to own and create a really professional jobsite, that's easy to maintain and update. Over all a good tool for bot recruitment and employer branding.

Pros

The easy trello-like overview, the automation functionlity, the focus on candidate experience and making applying easy, staying up to date and continuing to change, really fast support

Cons

A customizable view where you can see all of your candidates in one flow, instead of having to keep track of them on a myriad of different places. I find the data quite unreliable/hard to adjust to, so i'm hesitant to use it.

Hey Linn! Many thanks for your great review and feedback - we're really glad it's improved collaborative hiring processes at Funnel and that it's improved both your recruiting and employer branding :) If you'd like to chat more with a member of the team regarding candidate flows and data, please do reach out to us - we'd be more than happy to discuss this further :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

We can offer a great candidate experience because Teamtailor helps us to have a great overview of our jobs and processes, and create careersites that looks good and offer a great platform for our candidates to understand our company better.

Pros

I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates. I also like the features of creating careersite and campaign sites it is easy to use and you can do customized sections if you have a little technical expertise. It is easy to understand and have a great UX. The integration we did to our danish company was really easy, I think we were up and running i about a day.

Cons

Some of the newer features have some development, I think the nurture flow could have more features like the ones we have i our regular CRM-system. I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Hi Linn, We really appreciate your such positive review! It sounds like you're really making the most of all the different Teamtailor features, which is great! We're always working on improving new and existing features, so I will make sure to definitely pass on your feedback regarding Nurture. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Near Perfect ATS

Overall i'm quite happy using Teamtailor. All the features relevant to recruitment are made available. Very responsive chat support team. It would be great is teamtailor can have a discussion forum for users to connect about various aspects about the ATS.

Pros

I have used many ATS's till date and nothing has come closer to my ease of use like Teamtailor. It's one of the few ATS in the market that offer true value for money. Candidate Management is a breeze with the Kanban View. Automation triggers adds to the value. Nurture is another feature which let's me run marketing campaigns with candidates. The careers site is just brilliant with some loaded features.

Cons

Mostly tailor made to companies from Europe although they counts customers from around the world (But again majority i think are from Europe). The third party apps in the marketplace are all focused on European customers. Even the SMS feature is not available for all (apart from Europe). The feature releases needs to improve in terms of time to release. Another major turn off - The pink color theme in the ATS. Can sometimes get distracting. Would be so pleasant & cool to the eyes if it was blue. Candidate recommendations AI is very poor. Chrome extension is another feature which lacks parsing ability. We have to manually copy paste the data and cannot add an attachment/resume

Best value for money ATS on the market!

It's a very comprehensive ATS offering the main features TAs need in modern times. Data Pipelines, Very useful automation features, very visual stages and fairly collaborative capabilities.

Pros

Very robust data reporting capabilities. Especially for the price charged. Top-notch!

Cons

It really lacks full capabilities in terms of candidate assessment (scorecards). It does offer interviewing kits that can be customized but with limitations that keep it fairly simple.

Hi Italo, We just wanted to say thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear that you're getting the most out of Teamtailor and that you're finding the data reporting capabilities beneficial! We believe they're a very powerful feature of the platform and are essential to help you make future recruitment decisions :) If there is anything else you need, please reach out to us - we'd be happy to help! Charlotte / Teamtailor

Easy software

Despite of starting our collaboration at the end of February 2019, we received the yearly invoice on 02/01/2020! It is now solved and I trust TT understands that invoice should be issued after the year, not 2 months earlier!

Pros

Easy software to learn and to use. Friendly to.

Cons

We work with freelancers, we should be able to avoid "stealing candidates" one from the other. Integration of WhatsApp would be great as a lot of our recruiters use this way of communicating with their candidates and is not visible in the file of the candidate.

We like it but we ain't sure in keeping it.

Overall we are satisfied with the simplicity of use but some of my colleagues don't find it too friendly to use (sorry, if you want to know more contact me and I can collect the feedback). Personally I'd like to get even more from analytics. That's for now, we haven't researched it fullly yet, to be frank.

Pros

This software meets our current needs and allows hiring team members to communicate easily, to keep track of candidates easily, to review them easily and so on.

Cons

There are 3 things we are missing: - we'd like to have the possibility to share some notes with only certain people but the locking/unlocking feature is not super usefull because it is not flexible enough. - we'd also like to be able to hide candidate's name, gender, nationality so we are thinking about the way to hide CV's and list important skills in order to avoid biases. - we'd like to be able to correct mistakes. It happens that candidates are mistakenly moved to a wrong stages (while dragging and dropping) which messes up with statistics. Or if we move them back and forth based on the situation. I already spoke to your customer support about it but they didn't seem too bothered by our concern. And having good analytics is a must for us.

Flexible

Pros

Easy to use and very flexible, where we are able to adopt to our recruitment processes easily

Cons

would be great if there would be a mobile app as currently there not easy to use.

Hey Istvan! Thank you so much for your great review! We're really happy to see that you find Teamtailor super easy to use and that the platform has helped with your recruitment needs! I also wanted to highlight some further information on our Mobile app, which is available on both the App Store and Google Play. You can read more information about our Mobile App here: https://support.teamtailor.com/en/articles/3493578-sign-in-to-the-teamtailor-app If you need some help with using it, please do let us know - we'd be happy to help :) Charlotte / Teamtailor

All you need is Teamtailor.

Teamtailor supports corporate and employer branding. Job postings and search engine optimization.

Pros

To be able to take charge of your companys recruitment process you need a system that enables, rationalize, and simplyfies your work. Teamtailor does all that.

Cons

Teamtailor is primarily set up for companys HR departments. Some features are not suitable for recruiting or consulting companys.

Hey Jesper, We're really grateful for your review - thanks so much for taking the time to do that :) We're really happy to hear that Teamtailor has been able to significantly improve your recruitment :) If there's anything else, feel free to reach out to a member of the team Thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Teamtailor review

Pros

- Easy to learn, use and understand - Customer support is fast and very helpful - Non-traditional recruitment and employer branding ATS, fun och colorful - Agile and delivers new features constantly

Cons

- The switch from another product did not go as wanted with the candidates and GDPR (when I worked at my previous job) - The GDPR features overall can be more flexible to work with in Teamtailor

Hey Liv! Many thanks for your feedback - really glad to hear that you're having a great time using the product and that it has helped with your recruitment and employer branding :) Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced. I believe a member of our team has been in contact with you now regarding that. However, please feel free to reach out to us again if there is anything else you need :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Positive feedback

Pros

Gamified and simplified, intuitive UI. Advised to add

Cons

Inability to add Clients to the Job vacancies

Hey Vladimir, Thank you for the positive review! We're glad you find the platform simple yet intuitive :) Please reach out if there's anything else! Charlotte / Teamtailor

User Friendly software

Its assisted us to give an end to end system to all our users as well as our client base. They not just applying for a job and that's the last they hear from us. The ongoing developments are an added bonus as our needs develop. the platform also provides real-time stats for Management at any given time.

Pros

This software assists with the daily use for me to assist all 48 of our centres to streamline their processes of a full 360 recruitment platform.

Cons

its easy to use even for our staff who are not technically advanced

Hey Ashleigh, Thanks so much for your great review - we're really happy to hear that all 48 of Kindercare's Learning Centres have benefited from using Teamtailor :) Please do reach out if there is anything else we can help you with! Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Instrumental in helping Paradox Interactive achieve 95 % direct hires

Pros

This is a very easy to use applicant tracking system, career site and analytics dashboard combined. We have chosen to implement this on both Omegapoint and Paradox Interactive with a great result. It is very easy for both hiring managers and employees to get started sharing jobs on social media, submit referrals and making candidate reviews. Another great thing is that a candidate can apply with a simple click on their phone or tablet

Cons

The applicant tracking system is primarily designed for applications rather than headhunting and search

Teamtailor

Really good at customer support! Great product.

Pros

Easy, smooth. easy to learn, nice career pages.

Cons

I don't know I like everything about it.

Hey Matilda, Thank you so much for your positive words! We are very happy that you are finding our system easy to use. If there is anything more we can do to help, please do let us know. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

A great platform overall

Very good, I am very satisfied with the solution. It works very well with the size of our organization.

Pros

Extremely easy to use and to teach to your own users. Very strong and modern focus on employer branding and provides solid customization. Great support and energy coming from the TeamTailor team as well.

Cons

Clearer functional road map would be nice. Some issues and possible fixes that are overlooked but no game breakers. System wise - TeamTailor has more focus on the candidate than the requisition or "job" making some typical recruitment SLA:s a little challenging to track. But again, no bigger gripes here.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.