Teamtailor Logo
Teamtailor

The user-friendly recruitment and employer branding ATS.

visit website

Teamtailor Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend9.29/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Great product, great price and the usability is TOP. This is really easy for the company and the features are really well designed.

GM

Gutier M.

It's been really nice to be able to own and create a really professional jobsite, that's easy to maintain and update. Over all a good tool for bot recruitment and employer branding.

LH

Linn H.

It is very user friendly and the teamtailor team is constantly improving the tool with new features. And the support is very helpful.

SS

Sena S.

It happens that candidates are mistakenly moved to a wrong stages (while dragging and dropping) which messes up with statistics. Or if we move them back and forth based on the situation.

IG

Inga G.

EY

Elina Y.

I find the data quite unreliable/hard to adjust to, so i'm hesitant to use it.

LH

Linn H.

Teamtailor users...

How would you rate Teamtailor?

Easy to use and reliable ATS

Very happy with overall experience.

Pros

Ease of use, analytics and regular product enhancements.

Cons

Different user profiles/access rights were not in place when we first signed up but this has now been updated.

Hi Tom, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and overall experience! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Happy customer!

10/10!

Pros

User friendly Great customer service Great functionalities

Cons

We’re waiting for a budget approval function

Teamtrailor has the best HR recruiting features with clean design that helps hiring process painless

Pros

Ability to communicated efficiently with internal SnapIT team members and External candidates that apply for the job. Keep a track of the progress on any candidate that applies for our job via our website, rate the candidates applied and update and check the status of progress of the candidate.

Cons

I would like the ability to post the jobs we enter into the Teamtailor be also posted in centralized website that Teamtrailor can market it nationally and even globally. That would be an ultimate solution for companies across the globe that use this amazing application to utilize the exposure to find relevant candidate.

Great, thank you

Pros

Easy to use , transparent, lovely onboarding

Cons

Have to still post jobs separately on Total Jobs

Hi Marta, Thank you so much for your review! It's fantastic to hear that you're enjoying Teamtailor. If you require anything at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Teamtailor is a great ATS tool for Recruitment

Pros

Easy kanban / post-it board. Easy contacts and integration with email. Easy for several users to work simultanlesly.

Cons

Sometime glitches in ux. Cant find much more to rant about (used alot of tools before - Lever, Jobvite etc and Teamtailor is by far the best)

Good customer experience, fast and always excellent customer support and a very adaptive tool.

Pros

We truly love Teamtailor -the simplicity, communication and the visual, we use the tool daily for our selves and for our customers.

Cons

We would wish that TT could provide open templates, today they are locked. Overall we are a very satisfied customer.

It's been a good help for our organisation.

Pros

That everything looks very good and that it makes a good impression on our costumers. It is very easy to use and things are easy to change.

Cons

That many things that I as a costumer think is changeable, is not able to change or fix. It can be something as small as a capital letter on a headline. If i could change anything it would be that the program is easier to change to what the costumer prefers.

Teamtailor makes my recruitment administration a dream come true

very good

Pros

Teamtailor is a very User friendly and helpful system

Cons

It develops som fast so it's a bit hard to catch up. There's more value for money that I know about.

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear Teamtailor has really helped your business. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you need. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

The best decision

Pros

The software is really easy to use and it makes the recruitment process clear in all stages. It's also easy on the eye.

Cons

It's really good that you can rate applicants by using stars. The only problem is that if the same person applies to many different positions, the stars don't give a truthful image of the candidate. For example a candidate can be a great designer but a really bad developer. We haven't found the interview kits that useful, the stars are easier to use.

Awesome user friendly system

Pros

The card interface for candidate tracking.

Cons

customer service is available at night only due to time zome differences

Great software, amazing customer support

We use the system slightly unusually, but we make it work for us. We love the ease of use and how helpful the support team are

Pros

The intuitiveness of the system, so easy to navigate.

Cons

Nothing!! Love the system and love how easy it is to suggest a development to a team member.

Happy new year

Pros

Its easy to use and navigate. The features that exists is easy to learn and works well.

Cons

I would like a better way of taggning candidates, as of now it takes quite a lot of time and they get outdated pretty fast.

Excellent customer service, great product and user friendly (even I can use it!!) , tons of value!

Pros

It´s easy, it´s fast, it gives me a very good overview of all candidates ! For someone who wanna see status, progress and be able to give feedback where it´s needed, this software rocks!

Cons

What´s not to not like?? I´m a superhappy customer! If I have to find something that maybe can be improved, it´s the freetext search, a faster and more "filterfriendly" freetext added to this amazing software would make my day!

Teamtailor is brilliant, it is my best coworker!

Timesaving, better structure and my work looks more professional!

Pros

Its easy to set up, easy to use and helps me to structure my daily work and it reminds me of what I have done and what I have to do.

Cons

Maybe I would like to have more options to customize the site, move some boxes and text. Some of the companies I work for want it more like their own website. I know, you can have that, but then you have to know more about html...

I recommend!

Pros

Teamtailor is very easy and transparent to use :)

Cons

There is really no such thing :)

These guys get it

From the demo through setup I've been amazed how much happier I was with Teamtailors solution, pricing and approach compared to the other ATS vendors. Not the most technically advanced product (i.e. resume parsing is in the pipeline but not live yet) but what is there is working flawless and much much easier fits my workflow compared to other packages that have more features but less productivity.

Pros

Easy to install Integration of site + ats for recruitment

Cons

No video calling option (yet) No free Linkedin scraping of jobs

Teamtailor

Pros

Simple and easy to use candidate management software, alot of functionality, specifically being able to track the entrie end to end recruitment from phone screening to shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews through to offer. Good intergration with free job platforms to save time in job postings.

Cons

Nil, overall is easy to use and implement.

Great experience! A thoughtful system that makes it easier to work

More time for other works and colleagues' opinion that you can quickly pick info.

Pros

Most of all I like the fact that everything is in one place and very convenient to use. Most of all, I like the fact that an advertisement can be made from a sample and can be done very quickly.

Cons

There are some features like chat, which I have not started to use, maybe I'm not sure how it really works.

Handy recruiting

Great tool for recruiting and to keep track of recruitment pipelines

Pros

Storage of resumes, chance to collab with hiring manageres

Cons

Notes are not handy since you can not bold words or change the font in general

Easy to use tool that makes our life so much easier.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Actually, the guys did it for us so solid customer support as well. Pricewise 1500% cheaper than going to recruiters

Cons

The only thing I would say is that they should have more external promotion channels such as Gumree & Total Jobs.

Easy to set up and Easy to use

Pros

Simplicity of usage and fast way to publish Jobs and Communications with candidates as well. Great editor

Cons

Would like to be able to download cover letters as Word document, may be possible but have not found it...

I love it

Very good!

Pros

Easy to use, fun to use, makes recruitment so much easier. And customer service is just one click away.

Cons

I really can't come up with anything at the moment

analytics

Pros

easy to use for any user, no matter their experience level

Cons

the analytics: the excels extracted do not show the entire information needed

Easy & fast to use, intuitive interface + it has got all the functions we need.

Pros

Dragging & dropping candidates to different phases in the process, how easy it is to edit the jobsite (we still have a lot to do there), the presentation of staff, the analytics part where you can see where candidates are coming from etc.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the look of the actual internal applicant tracking site, it could be a bit more colourful. But it's a very minor thing .

a new user.

Structur of our icoming CV:S and that you can share them with others in an easy way.

Pros

that I am not alone anymore - I can invite more people that can se and read the CV:s. You have an overvue of the incomming CV:S.

Cons

But one thing is that I woult like to separate the internal CV:s from the External.