The Assessment Company

Employee assessment software for businesses of all sizes

The Assessment Company Reviews

Pros

Two of my favorite reports to use are the Profiles XT and CheckPoint 360. I find the XT does an excellent job accurately summarizing the strengths and development opportunities for my clients.

Craig J.

Walter B.

Overall I think that the test is worth the price and it's better to have some idea of the personality than to have just basic instinct.

Cydney S.

Cons

HR professionals understand that can be a costly error.

Billy A.

Did they skip any questions. If you are not familiar with the program, simple edits are difficult, such as changing an email address.

Cydney S.

You can not see the questions that contributed to low scores. Ex. did they choose several neutrals.

4.9

Outstanding performance at every level

The Assessment Company offers a myriad of solutions to my corporate clients. I am a firm believer in allowing the client to see the performance and challenge constructs through a detailed, objective perspective loaded report. They are able to make better informed decisions about my recommended course of action based upon our discovery sessions and the use of the data provided by the assessment. The...

Pros

Ease of use - easy to undestand instructions, robust in applicability.

Cons

It's more a function of human nature and not really "reading" everything as people have a tendency to hurry through everything. The scale represents "things that you are capable of but may require a little more energy to achieve". The human perception of scaling is poor to excellent. As long as that is articulated in coaching or seminar situations, the situation is alleviated.

Assessments for employee and leadership development

I have partnered with The Assessment Company with many of my client companies and continue to refer them to the support team. In fact, many have adopted an exclusive relationship the them, due to the variety of tools available. As an Executive Coach, I am interested in accurate instruments and insightful reports. Two of my favorite reports to use are the Profiles XT and CheckPoint 360. I find the...

Cons

Thank you so much for trusting us with your business and your kind words and support!

Assessment Test

Pros

The results are instant. Questions are recommended throughout. It gives you insight to whether or not the applicant has a positive or negative attitude. It helps to determine if they will work well with others.

Cons

You can not see the questions that contributed to low scores. Ex. did they choose several neutrals? Did they skip any questions? If you are not familiar with the program, simple edits are difficult, such as changing an email address.

Partnering for results

Working with The Assessment company not only provides you with proven tools, their service is unmatched.

Pros

The software met all expectations.

Cons

None

Thank you Kelly, it has been our honor to work with you over the years!

Excellent Tools for Maximizing Talent

I have used many of the Assessment Company's assessments and they work. These tools are excellent for maximizing the value people bring to high performance company cultures. Always improving and always serving the intended purpose.

Pros

User friendly and customizable

Cons

Thank you Bruce- You have been a 25 year client, and we thank you!

Outstanding assessments from an outstanding company

The Occupational DNA concept developed by The Assessment Company is a breakthrough approach to hiring. This highly customized approach reduces hiring the wrong "fit" in your company culture. HR professionals understand that can be a costly error. Thus, getting the "ODNA" right from the beginning is a smart move. Check this revolutionary approach more and more HR professionals are discovering is a key component of their hiring arsenal. You'll be glad you did. I've used other assessments available from this company when working with my clients. I have had a 100% satisfaction rate with the ease of use and the highly accurate results. The professional relationships and extensive product knowledge available will help you achieve greater successes. It's a no-brainer for me.

Cons

Billy, Thank you so much for your review! Its clients like you that have helped us become a leader in the industry. Thank you!

Identify Top Performers - More Consistently

I've used the Assessment Company for years. The product offering of assessment tools helps my business "Identify Top Performers More Consistently". I don't hire without it. Would highly recommend!!

Pros

I love the online access and instant results.

Cons

None.

Thank you Bradley, it has been a pleasure to work with you and your outstanding State Farm Team!

Great Company/Great product

The Assessment Company provided me with valuable information about my team which allowed me to evaluate there performance in a more informative manner. It helped me understand "Why" they do what they do, not just "How" they do it. Much better way to fix problems and reward success!

Highly Recommend this Tool

Highly recommend the use of this validated tool for assessing and creating benchmarks/profile for candidates in your organization. The reporting tools are additionally instrumental in assisting management with understanding the strengths and weaknesses in managing individuals on their team using recommendations based on the assessment results.

Cons

Karen it has been a a honor to know you and work with you over that past 17+ years! You are a huge part of our success. Thank you!

Assessment Tool - Helps us make the right hire and the right promotions

I have used the Profiles XT for probably 20+ years. It has always been a great help tool for hiring the best fit for an opening and for promoting from within from an informed perspective which assures a higher probability for success.

Pros

Proven success for evaluating the high likelihood of a good job fit

Cons

Not sure

Thank you Walter for placing trust in our team and assessment solutions for over 20 years!

Assessment Company

I have worked with the Assessment Company for many years. Their Occupational DNA approach helps our organization to quickly identify the best candidate match for the job! No other firm comes close to not only meeting but exceeding our expectations. Their customer focus is second to none.

Cons

Paul, thank you for the years of trust! We are honored to work with you and the Safway Team!

Excellent!

The Assessment Company and its team have been an invaluable resource to me and my colleagues. With exceptional products and even more exceptional service and support, I would highly recommend The Assessment Company to any organization who values effective recruitment, development and retention of top talent.

Cons

Thank you Robert! You and your team are a pleasure to work with!

Great Product and Support

I have worked with The Assessment Company for around 3 years. My interaction with them has always been positive. They are customer service oriented and deliver a product that has been helpful to us in our hiring process.

Cons

Thank you Catherine! H&E Equipment Services is an employer of choice, and we are happy to be your Assessment Solutions Partner!

The Assessment Company - Top Choice

Our Rep is not only a great person but very easy to work with. He is very organized and readily available.

Cons

Thank you for your kind words, it's a pleasure to work as well!

Review of Assessment Company

This was a great experience and would recommend this to others. It will be a great help to businesses.

Pros

Cons

N/A

Thank you Kelly, you are a joy to work with!