Time Rack

All-in-one time & attendance with built-in HR management

Time Rack Reviews

JK

Jody K.

Great - the ability to work with ACS is excellent.

We have been successful in managing time for all employees and decreasing overtime.

AD

Amy D.

JT

John T.

If bad wifi connection then you can not use the software.

Andrea R.

KF

Kristyn F.

4.4

User Friendly

I think this has been a great investment compared to paper time sheets.

Pros

Ease of Use. Access. Tracking of Time Off.

Cons

PTO Tracking. We have 3 different renewal rates.

Payroll Processors Friend

This software has saved hours of time and confusion, for both me as the processor and the managers who have to verify the hours. The numerous reports make it possible to answer just about any question the employee or owner may have for the payroll processor.

Pros

The software is easy for employees to use, both for clocking and for review of hours. The accessibility is easy to customize for your companies needs, and changeable by level. The overtime settings ensure that even the oddest pay periods are DOL compliant. Easy access to historical time cards and the hours feed well into our payroll system.

Cons

Scheduling by individual is limited, but groups are easy. Lock outs due to wrong passwords can happen, but are easy to fix.

Easy to use but there are bugs in design

Does not recommend. Unless the issues mentioned above have been addressed. The support wasn't responsive. It took days before you will get any response from the support team.

Pros

1. Web based 2. Availability of remote clock in feature, with geo-fencing option.

Cons

1. Not cheap. Subscription based fee based on number of employee registered to the clock. 2. PTO Accrual calculation function does not work. Tooks months to fix the bug but still does not work until the day we cancel. 3. Timeclock machine is a mediocre piece of plastic equipment looks like from the 80s. The fingerprint does not always work. One employee will be identified by machine as another even with registered fingerprint. After the sales manager gave us an upgrade to tablet version, the tablet constantly crashes. And fingerprint function is not available on the tablet version. Nor the so-claimed auto-photo capture of employee work as well.

Hi John, We pride ourselves on our ability to meet the needs of our customers, we always try to provide a great experience. We have corrected the PTO accrual calculation programming problem. Regarding our clocks, they meet industry standards and we use the leading clock manufacture. As with any software, training and correct use are always at the top of our lists for a best product experience. Looks like we may have needed to provide an improved training process based on the descriptions provided. We have upped our training for our clocks and specific software solution navigation and thankfully, since you were last on our service, user satisfaction has substantially improved. Please come see us again, and let us prove that we take customer feedback like yours, seriously.

Time Rack review

Ghost punches is a big problem solved with Time Rack. I like the ease of sending the hours to the payroll system. The support staff at Time Rack are always helpful.

Pros

Versatility-there are multiple ways for employee time to be entered.

Cons

Like most software, it can't do everything you'd like it to. Some client-specific scenarios involving overtime and holidays worked don't calculate as per the client's needs.

Time Rack Review

My staff was using paper time cards prior to moving to Time Rack. The amount of time I have saved doing payroll is amazing. This is automated and simple. Payroll is a ease to run now.

Pros

Time Rack is very easy to work with. Running reports is simple. My staff has no issued with clocking in and requesting time off.

Cons

I do not have any items that I do not like about Time Rack.

Nice features but needs some tweaking of the time sheets

Pros

I like the app. I like that our employees can make time off requests with Time Rack 365.

Cons

I do not like how the time sheets look...especially for the employees. The total time should not include time out for lunch. This is very confusion to employees. The Time Sheets are too busy and have too much information. They were much simpler in TR5. Something needs to be done about the way the time sheets look and it needs to not include the time employees were out for lunch. This has cause a lot of frustration for our employees.

TimeRack

Very good experience. Very useful software. No negative review.

Pros

It's a very good payroll software. I have no problem punching in and out my work hours. Highly recommended.

Cons

There is no negative review about this software. The software is very useful. I can view it online and mobile apps.

Hassle free system

Pros

Super simple. Non of my employees had a single issue in the past three years

Cons

Doesn’t work best with Mac but I believe it’s getting better

Simple and efficient

Pros

The simplicity of adding new employees makes my life easier. We interface with mypay and it works very well.

Cons

There was confusion in the beginning about what Timerack was sending and how the payroll system read the information.

Training

Great - the ability to work with ACS is excellent.

Pros

The options that the software offers, functionality if used properly.

Cons

Still needs work on the accruable benefits when mapping to ACS.

Functional product

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Good for keeping track of employee hours.

Cons

If bad wifi connection then you can not use the software

Excellent Product and service

Great customer service

Pros

Fast customer service great product great integration

Cons

Support only on west coast training is a little over whelming