TimeCloud Time and Attendance

Time & attendance tracking software with payroll integration

TimeCloud Time and Attendance Reviews

Pros

I have been with timecloud for a few years. Nothing is perfect but this has been reasonably awesome and saved me a lot of time and money.

Anna M.

My overall experience has been awesome. Great customer service, help was always at the end of an email for phone and you never have to wait for hours waiting to be answered.

Jody M.

My favourite aspect is the ability to log in and see times and edit users. I can adjust shifts when needed with ease.

Garth H.

Cons

There is no reminder next morning when there is no logout at the end of day. If there is a reminder and then able to keep in the time of previous logout.

Patrick L.

Hard to manage for staff that work after midnight with date rollover.

Richard R.

It doesn't make my coffee. Seriously though I cant think of anything.

Anna M.

4.5

Perfect for our company!

Overall, we've had a great experience with Timecloud. I have recommended it to my peers in the industry and would encourage considering software in this space to seriously consider Timecloud. Great work!

Pros

It was super easy to implement and has made time tracking a breeze. For a company that manages so many projects, we really needed a comprehensive solution to eliminate the need for multiple other software subscriptions AND save a lot in the process. We couldn't be happier!

Cons

It's a smaller company, so the software is not as 'slick' as some other big players out there, but the functionality is incredible, and so well suited to (I'm sure) many other businesses that would usually opt for a bigger provider.

Easiest Software to use

My overall experience has been awesome. great customer service, help was always at the end of an email for phone and you never have to wait for hours waiting to be answered.

Pros

This software is very easy to understand and navigate even for people that's aren't that computer literate.

Cons

Haven't came across anything I don't like yet.

user review

took a while to iron out the kinks, for more complex payroll and multi site setup the user ( client ) would benefit from a hand on set up and training. Prior to the set up a questionaire to the client regarding the setup requirements and type of work they do shifts etc to enable the set up to be smoother.

Pros

simple to set up and use and at price point for our use - scanners looked robust for our manufacturing environment

Cons

functionality of shifts and public holidays for a 24/7 rotating shift organisation Reporting for labour costing and payroll checking needs to be better, reporting tools need to be able to be uploaded or in excel format for sorting etc. Reporting function by division, shift or name Reporting function by site

Payroll is now a breeze

Timecloud has been a very welcomed addition to our time keeping procedures, by all staff. It has not only saved us money on our weekly wage bill, but it have made the processing of Payroll a breeze.

Pros

I love the fact that biometric Timecloud time clock give us live up to data of who is currently at work. And as the Directors travel a lot, this information is accessible where ever they are. Furthermore, it has also provided us with piece of mind by ensuring our employees are being paid correctly. When is comes to processing our weekly payroll, now this can be completed with the simple click, I can upload my payroll information into MYOB payroll software. No more spending an hours manually calculating employees hour and entering them individually into MYOB payroll system.

Cons

As Timecloud's mobile app is reliant on the use of the internet / data, at times our merchandising staff have experienced difficulty logging their hours via the mobile app.

Pacific Wallcoverings Limited

Very happy with the product

Pros

- Easy to use, gives us quick reporting options and is great for evacuations.

Cons

Would like to tailor the format of the reports Would be good to have a visual output that could show on a who's in screen

Great Leap Forward

We went from hand written photographed timesheets to a complete online system,.. it took a while for people to get used to using it with their smart phones... but now it is working well

Pros

Easy to use and implement. Simple to set up the app opn a smart phone and simple to use as an administrator.. all intuitive.

Cons

making people be patient to use it so they get comfortable took a while.. the reports function should offer more options that suit different businesses... we have a Living away from home shift (LAHA) for instance

We LOVE Timecloud!!!

I have been with timecloud for a few years. Nothing is perfect but this has been reasonably awesome and saved me a lot of time and money!! I recommend Time Cloud to every employer!!

Pros

Amazing to have cloud based time sheets. So easy to upload to smart payroll for wages and a massive time saver. I think we have literally saved hundreds of dollars every week from the staff who forgot the started late or left early when they filled out their written timesheets. Super accurate now and keeps staff honest!!

Cons

It doesn't make my coffee... Seriously though I cant think of anything!

My review of Time cloud

100% reliable and needed for our industry, cant see working without it now.

Pros

Finger print software is a huge support for an industry that is 24/7 with different types of shift starting times.

Cons

Some reports or reporting not well utilised, maybe due to the need of user training to optimise the availability of its capabilities.

Sticks

I found the team at Timecloud easy to deal with and very helpful in the setup of our system

Pros

The acuracy of employees start and finish time and the data can be sent straight to our payroll people.

Cons

Sometimes the fingerprint scanner does not work for some staff, but either a clean of the screen will help. Having a lunch or smoko time set up would be great too to track how long staff's breaks are

Reminder

Pretty good

Pros

Multiple scan - Palm, finger and password.

Awesome company

Great product that has made payroll so much easier. Once set up the whole payroll process is easy to do. Love that it integrates with our payroll processing company.

Pros

Timecloud has made the wage processing so much easier. Really easy product to use.

Cons

Getting used to the shift patterns took a while but once you are used to them they are great

TimeCloud

Pros

Advanced but easy to use as very user friendly.

Cons

Nothing as we haven't really had problems.

Very Good

Very good overall

Pros

We can track and pay exactly for time our staff have worked. We can also easily amend times when required. Very easy to check and import into our payroll software.

Cons

Not just being able to overtype times I want to amend but having to create new start and finish times in order to amend just one.

Timecloud plugs the gap

Timecloud has saved us from wasted hours or processing manual time sheets, it has also tightened up on attendance.

Pros

Ease of implementation and support to get it up and running

Cons

Support was a little slow at the beginning but we worked through it okay

amazing and user friendly

i have been using timecloud for almost 3 years now,. i really love the service and the product

Pros

user friendly, easy to navigate. great reporting options .

Cons

the only con i can think of is that it does not have a mobile app.

User Friendly

Pros

easy to use, can use remotely, easy to upload data into MYOB

Cons

After 3 months you have to switch to History

solved my time recording problems

TimeCloud was easy to set up and implement,it has greatly decreased our admin time and increased accuracy for the recording of staff times.

Pros

My favourite aspect is the ability to log in and see times and edit users I can adjust shifts when needed with ease

Cons

the power cord is too short, makes locating unit trick or have unsightly cords

Time Cloud

Great, very easy to use

Pros

The ease of use, and accuracy of times. THe reports are easy to read as well, and easy to relay in to my payroll

Cons

Not the software - but getting my staff to remember to clock in and out!

Wharkeauhau review

Pretty good

Pros

Easy to use, and easy to access from offsite

Cons

Hard to manage for staff that work after midnight with date rollover

Getting rid of timesheets

Its been ok, system is good but need to work the bugs out.

Pros

No more paper time sheets. Electronic, do not need to be in the office to receive the time sheets. Tracking of acutally when staff turn up.

Cons

Power cuts mean i have to reset the machine. Drops out sometimes

Easy Use

Pros

Easy to get around, ties in with existing payroll software. Great support and training provided.

Cons

Nothing that I have come across as yet, it is still early days and we have not yet fully implemented it but at this stage no issues.