All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Timecounts Reviews

Pros

I like how accessible customer service is, and I like that the schedules are easy to set up so I can see where I most need volunteers.

Read the full review
We also love the ease with which Timecounts allows us to communicate with our volunteers; as groups an on a more personal level. One year in and we have renewed our subscription.

Tom B.

Read the full review

Cons

It seemed to be difficult for my volunteers to use.

Sharon A.

Read the full review
Limited functionality because the company is just getting started - e.g. can't yet sync with Salesforce, but these are things the company is working on.

Zelda M.

Read the full review
There is no mobile app or even mobile-first web-app to log into.

4.9

Our search for the perfect volunteer management system ended with Timecounts!

We're using Timecounts to manage a community of over 220 volunteers taking part in a project to digitise the world famous photographic collections of the Courtauld Institute of Art, an independent college of the University of London.

Pros

We came to Timecounts after frustrating experiences with other volunteer management systems: simple things like having to run a report to find out who was volunteering that day, or finding that our volunteers simply couldn't find their way around the interface led us in search of something better. Timecounts fits beautifully with our aspirations in every sense: it's logical, looks beautiful, makes...

Cons

Nothing really. It's been a pleasure to see the software develop over the past 12 months: Amanda and her team clearly have a well thought out development plan for Timecounts. It would be lovely to either style messages with images or, more usefully, see an optional integration with Mailchimp or similar for more detailed messaging options, but this is just being picky!

A Volunteer Coordinator's dream...

I have used it for two years with a very large volunteer base (about 350 people). There are 10 Task Coordinators and they all have come to know and love this application. Even our volunteers find it easy to use!

Pros

TimeCounts is easy to setup and start using within a very short time. The support team is awesome and very willing to work with you and provide training for your team. The online training is terrific and helps to get everyone up to speed quickly.

Cons

The ability to customize reports and print them is a weak point in this application. However, I have been assured that they are working on it!

Timecounts

Good.

Pros

Manages our volunteers time. It's also a great tool to communicate with volunteers.

Cons

The scheduling tool doesn't quite fit our needs

Great for organization and engaging community!

Pros

There are so many things we love about Timecounts: 1. Customer rep is amazing to work with! She understands the needs of the user and is always open to feedback. We've felt incredibly supported and heard by her and her team. 2. We're able to store all of our volunteer information through Timecounts, including volunteer contact information, volunteer history, all of our forms, events, etc. 3. We...

Timecounts Volunteer Administration System

We were looking for a volunteer administration system that would work with Social Media and compatible with smart phones. I was delighted when I found Timecounts. I am able to designate a photo for each event that would attract a volunteers attention. With the ability to link one opportunity to social media increased the number of volunteers for the events.

Pros

This site allows you to create attractive custom volunteer opportunities which are compatible with smart devices and social media. I am able to keep in real time contact with my volunteers. I am able to create private events for small groups. Best customer service ever! Any site glitches, which are rare, are fixed in less than 15 minutes.

Cons

This software is still under development. The future plans for accommodating group sign up is coming soon. At this point, I work around this until it is fully developed.

Thumbs up from www.TheShareMisison.com

Excellent and top notch.

Pros

This is solid product at an exceptional price. Go ahead, shop around. See if you can find a similar bang for your buck. And if you actually do find a worthy competitor, next see if you can get the nearly instantaneous customer support that which Timecounts provides with their chat portal. Go ahead, try. Or, you could just take our word for it. Timecounts is our key volunteer & portal. We love it.

Cons

Being a fairly new product, the Timecounts team is not shy to say that more features will be rolled out soon. Yes, some tweaks, such as more customizable features, would be great, but the team's heart is to always improve. We'll wait for sure!

Best platform that fits our needs

They are responsive and actually have a plan for the future and a reasoning for why or why they won't move forward with specific things. Timecounts is constantly being updated with cool and helpful features.

Pros

I enjoyed the look and feel of the software at first glance. Other volunteer management platforms seem like they needed to be updated. Timecounts is also easy to navigate as a volunteer coming into the system. Pricing is great, and I appreciate how helpful the team is with my seemingly countless questions.

Cons

I'd like to be able to merge duplicate accounts. Right now I'd have to add emails and time served separately. The time displays day/month/year still even though I specified month/day/year. I'd like more functionality with messaging (attachments for events, for instance).

Clean, Clear and Comprehensive Volunteer Management with Great Support

We manage a team of 50 or so volunteers with regular weekly shifts in a community art gallery. Volunteers can select their own shifts with Timecounts, which is awesome, and it ties into our web site nicely with embeddable forms. Volunteers have remarked how modern and professional the service is, especially in comparison to what we were previously using (another popular online volunteer manager).

Pros

Timecounts has made it easy to schedule, track and communicate with volunteers in small community art space. Their new free tier makes the tool accessible to organizations of any size, with the option to grow into new features as required. I've always found their support team accessible and responsive and there is simply no comparison for clean, modern design in a web-based volunteer-hub. I also love that Timecounts in based in Canada, as we are.

Cons

There is no mobile app or even mobile-first web-app to log into. Work in the hub is best done on a laptop or desktop - or larger tablet. Some of the terminology and layout in the app took getting used to, but that has improved over time and it becomes second-nature once you adapt to the Timecounts process.

Volunteer Management

The customer services and responsiveness is what drew us to hire them in the first place. They adapt to the needs of their customers and have only gotten better and better over the past two years.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and has a public facing website that is user friendly for any level of computer user.

Cons

I believe this is getting upgrade but it would be helpful if the export feature had more options. I would like to export tags and notes, etc.

Excellent service for volunteer recruitment!

Rep is very responsive and great to work with! Timecounts is a very valuable service to our schools!

Pros

It has many features to plan volunteer activities and contact volunteers.

Cons

I can't say I disliked anything about the software.

Timecounts is making my job easier

Thank you timecounts for making my job so much easier! I can manage my volunteers more efficiently because all their information is available at the click of a button. My volunteers are happier because they can easily sign up for shifts that better fit their schedule (and mine). This software saves me hours of work every single week and if I ever have a question or problem Danielle is always on hand to walk me through it. Thank you Danielle and Timecounts!

Pros

I like that each of my volunteers have a profile where I can look up their contact information, activity, signup forms, etc.

Excellent Service

Pros

The software allows quite complex schedules to be created in multiple locations and with a number of roles. It also allows group events to be created. The fact that the joining of those events can be controlled and monitored using different access levels and forms provides security and privacy.

Cons

With very complex schedules it can take a while to set them up and changes aren't always easy to make.

Transformed our volunteer program.

Timecounts has helped us to post volunteer projects, and have people apply directly for a project. It allows us also to communicate with our volunteers and track their hours. We are a small staff, but Timecounts helps us to do a lot more, and very well.

Pros

Timecounts has helped us raise the bar, creating a very professional and easy volunteer experience!

Cons

I would like the ability to attach resumes.

A Volunteer Management Program with promise!!

This is the second year we are using Timecounts for managing the volunteers for our festival. Looking forward to learning about all of the improvements they have made, and to the new experience this year.

Pros

I truly appreciate the Customer Support. They are willing to work with you to help get the job done.

Cons

It seemed to be difficult for my volunteers to use. Not sure why.

Timecounts Is A Great Tool For Our Organization

Our organization has been looking for software to manage our volunteers. Timecounts has a lot of great tutorials and how to documents. We're thankful that we've found this software and are excited at all we can do with it.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could customize the hours view. Our organizations's volunteer year is October to October, it would be great to be able to see the hours volunteered this year, by that calendar year.

Great customer service and easy to use for a small grassroots nonprofit

Pros

Love the User interface. Beautiful design and easy for our volunteers to use. Great customer service, very responsive to questions and concerns.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.