Applicant Tracking Reviews

4.2/5 (5 reviews)

Pros
  • Everyone seems to enjoy it. We have used it for a while now too and like I said - everyone seems to enjoy the interface.Kevin B.Read the full review
  • I like the fact that if you have a large office staff it helps you organize their info and important dates to remember.jose m.Read the full review
  • So overall, I've been VERY pleased with it. It also has a good price point.Melanie C.Read the full review
Cons
  • The only downfall was that someone could "login" for a shift when they were not working, which made it difficult to keep track of what was real and what was an accident.Sarina B.Read the full review
  • It get glitchy and customer service poo poo's me blaming my computer. But I have no other issues with my computer.Tammy D.Read the full review
  • We were completely disorganized when I first started working in our warranty department, Tracksmart changed that.Jessica H.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
David Fox

We Love This Product!

Reviewed 2019-04-21

Keeping track of employees became overwhelming as we grew larger. Smart Apps allowed me to spend my time doing more important things and not worry as much as incorrect tracking issues.

Pros
With Smart Apps, I never had to worry about tracking hours and time sheets again!

Cons
We apparently weren't smart enough to figure out Smart Apps at first but we made a enough mistakes to finally get things right.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Linda Pocock

Smart App saves time and money

Reviewed 2019-04-24

We are saving money by not having to purchase an HRIS system to track attendance as the app is very cost effective and easy to use.

Pros
There are several apps to choose from. I use the attendance app the most and it is easy to use and can be accessed from a smart phone.

Cons
When your attendance year is not calendar based, you have to change the allowed hours in the middle of a year to accommodate this software to meet your program.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Disappointed

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-10-24

Pros
Has potential, but limited. I love the idea of it, being able to have multiple apps using the same employee information. They were quick to respond to my questions.

Cons
Cannot print - how can I administer discipline if I can't print anything out? Knew within moments that it would not work for us, but they would not return the money. I couldn't try the app without buying it, but they will not issue refunds if the app is not suitable. They either need to have a good sample to download and try (with their own info loaded, not alterable by the user) or they need to issue refunds.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

David Schachter

HRdirect Smart Apps

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-23

Overall, I've had a positive experience with HRdirect Smart Apps.

Pros
I like how the software enabled me to see my paycheck easily and edit information as needed.

Cons
After using this software for about a year, there is nothing that comes to mind with regard to not liking the software.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10