TrackSmart TimeClock Reviews

4.3/5 (240 reviews)

Miriam Clemente

An HR Solution for Timesheets and Time Tracking!

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I tested TrackSmart for about a year before selecting it from among several others as our HR solution. It was the most fitting to our needs, our users didn't need any formal training in order to be able to use it, the price was within our budget, and we were finally able to do away with unsigned, handwritten timesheets. As a bonus, timesheets would now follow a proper review and approval process, and there is even a free downloadable app for users to be able to complete timesheets and request time off. However, TrackSmart still has much room to grow, as many items we've been requiring of our ideal HR solution are still missing here. In particular, I have requested a field in each user's time bank to show how many vacation/sick/PTO/etc. they have for the year in total, as the program will only show you what you have accrued/available and what has been used, but no total of how much you will accrue for the year as a whole. It also does not automatically calculate California daily overtime, so our California timesheets must be manually calculated each week. Would also love to have a section on each user's dashboard for links to external websites and where documents may be uploaded to be shared with users upon login. The great thing is, through communication with TrackSmart's customer support team, they have been responsive in listening to their users and implementing changes as they are made aware of user needs. All in all, with what TrackSmart currently delivers, and the promise of more great features to come, I am super pleased with the application and look forward to the future of our HR needs becoming easier to manage and track. Thanks!

Jo Horne

Summertime Scheduler

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I have used TrackSmart scheduler for the past 3 years. I am a manager of a pool and use it to schedule my lifeguard staff. The staff loves it because of the mobile app - they can give up shifts, swap shifts and see who is working all from the app. I also use the time clock function. This allows me to check to see who is working and when they started. It also allows our payroll person to access the payroll from anywhere, even when she is on vacation. As soon as I have approved the hours, she can do whatever she needs to. The whole program, from scheduler to mobile app is easy to use and very functional. I love being able to access the information from anywhere, especially when I am off site. Also, the ability to have a monthly contract is also convenient since I am a seasonal employer. I start it in the spring and I turn it off in the fall. I honestly don't know how I would schedule without this program.

Sean Goins

Great product... could use some improvements

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I've loved the TrackSmart product since incorporating into our business. However, the one thing the product is lacking is real-time (database) synchronization with Outlook Calendars. Because we use Outlook so heavily in regards to the different calendars we utilized from an organization standpoint, it would be nice if our TrackSmart attendance data would sync with Outlook in this regard. For example, one of the calendars we use in-house is a field operations calendar. Because there are so many people in the mix when scheduling/planning field operations, the one thing that's always missed is to see who is on vacation. What we have to do is have a separate "vacation" calendar within Outlook so people can overlay this with the field ops calendar so they don't schedule someone who is on vacation. This works, except for when someone forgets to put someone or themselves on the vacation calendar. With TrackSmart being centrally managed, it would be real nice if the attendance data entered into it would sync with our vacation calendar so they match. This would result in us not having those "uh-oh" moments because data was entered into one but not the other... it happens. If you guys could figure this out, you would have a 5-star rating across the board.

Mark Rogers

A Life Saver!

Reviewed 2016-12-03

I love TrackSmart. It has been an absolute lifesaver in running my business. I create a work schedule and publish it to my employees and then I am out of the loop. If they have a conflict and can't make or don't want a shift, they offer it up and other employees can grab it if they want the extra hours. The system keeps track to make sure that nobody is taking too many hours and moving into overtime pay situation. I can easily view the work balance between employees with a single click. At the end of the pay period, with just a couple of keystrokes, I get a report of the total number of hours worked by each employee. The employees use the smartphone app to manage their work schedule as well as clocking in and out. It's amazing to me how simple the system is. It's exactly everything I was looking for in a scheduling system.

Jenny Blakeney

We use TrackSmart to manage our employees time off.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

I love that I don't have to manually keep track of our employees' time off. It's easy to make calculation errors when doing it by hand. It's also a great tracking tool because it allows us to see which day an employee submitted a request for time off.

Kathleen Littleton

Fischer Connectors - Awesome Experience

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We needed a solution to the paper tracking of PTO. After some research, TrackSmart was selected for a few reasons. First, the set up was easy from the start. Second, training was a breeze for our staff and everyone could use the app right away after the initial set up. I used the 30-day trial to test and worked with TrackSmart with questions. I knew after a week that we would benefit from this service. There is no another company out there (at the time of my membership) that fit the bill as far as price, service and overall options. I would recommend TrackSmart to any company that needs a solid and proven application for PTO tracking.

Alyson McMahon

Tracking Attendance, Days off & such has NEVER been easier!

Reviewed 2019-01-23

If you're looking for an efficient and simple way to track attendance, know which employees are on the clock in real time, know exactly how many hours someone has worked all with a couple of clicks (and SO much more info right at your fingertips), then you've got to check out TrackSmart. You honestly won't believe how simple your life will be and how much time you'll save!

Kathleen Malek

TrackSmart makes HR a breeze!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

TrackSmart has vastly improved our PTO system. Gone are the days of manually tracking on excel spreadsheets, countless disputes from employees who think their balance should be higher than what it is and so on. The only thing I REALLY wish I could do on TrackSmart is load PTO banks for the coming year before the year starts (i.e. I wish I could load the 2017 time banks and approve 2017 time off requests... instead they just have to sit as pending until after 1/1/2017).

Stacey Greer

Great Software, Updates would make it even better

Reviewed 2017-01-05

I use track smart for our business of 50 employees. It has freed up time for processing and tracking vacation accruals for sure. It also makes it a breeze to see who else is off when you receive a vacation request. Potential conflicts or other company events that may be going on. This is wonderful and leaves little room for conflicting vacation schedules. One improvement that could be made to make life easier for the admin is to have each employees time off bank balances show on the employee list screen. So that I don't have to research each employee individually to find balances. A quick glance at the employee screen for that important info would be great! Otherwise a great software.

Tammy Dupree

TrackSmart Attendance

Reviewed 2017-06-07

It's a great place to enter all my employees and keep tracking of who is here and who is not and why.

Kris Hart

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Really like the program. Like that our employees can submit PTO requests to their supervisors for approval and that they can also track how much PTO they have used and have remaining. allowing employees the ability to track their own time off save our HR department a lot of time. It would be nice if we could delete the time off banks that we do not use. we have been using this system for the last couple of years and our employees seem to really like it , previously we had a manual system using a Excel spreadsheet. this is a real step up.

Jocelyn Kahn

Convenient and affordable, but unreliable

Reviewed 2016-12-02

The first couple of years this worked well, which was great since it's considerably less costly than most systems. However, during the past year an update was made to their system, and several times since, there have been random changes made to the numbers of hours that had been entered. The first time this happened, I thought I had done something. But the second time it happened, I started browsing their Help section, and there was a section saying that this had occurred due to an upgrade they'd done. I give their customer support 2 stars because I think this should have been sent out as an announcement as soon as it happened, rather than keeping this info buried in their help section. Also, the last (third time) this happened, when I contacted their support, I was told the problem had been "all fixed," when of course it had not. We are a small nonprofit so probably cannot afford a different system. Hopefully, they can at some point resolve this bug in their system. If they do, I would recommend the system as efficient and cost-effective. In the meantime, luckily, I always make sure figures in the system are accurate and make a hard copy a couple of days prior to the new year and a couple of days after so I have something solid to check against when these system errors arise.

Alecia Thomas

Runs great reports

Reviewed 2016-12-21

It's a simple way for us to track our employees time, start date and vacation, sick time etc. It would be nice to have some additional features but understand how to use it the way it is. Example: It would be nice to be able to show what will be the total annual accumulation of vacation time at a glance in advance of the time being added monthly.

Don Williams

Perfect for a small company

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We are a small company with 12 employees, but all the legal responsibilities to our employees of a big company. Track Smart helps us manage important work week scheduling, manage hours of employees, coordinate time off communication, keep a record of important HR dates, and many other issues that tend to get lost in the shuffle.

Stephanie Geimer

Good & Bad

Reviewed 2016-12-14

The ease of inputting time cards and time off is great! The site can be a little bogged down and slow sometimes. This gets frustrating when you have someone on the phone and need information quickly.

Kris Hart

Track Employee PTO

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Employee's like the mobile app and how easy it is to request time off. As an administrator I like all the available reports and that I can download them as Excel documents for easy editing.

Athlyn Flagg

Try it before you judge it!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I would highly recommend tracksmart to small and large corporations. The accuracy of data, the ease of use and most of all the multiplicity of reports. It made my job so easy as appose to the archaic method I was using, by putting the time off on a color-coded calendar. I like the fact that the employees can access the site as well and input time off data. A good management of time for all concerned for such a nominal cost. Less than a full-time employees salary.

Jami Mayer

Jami's Review

Reviewed 2016-12-02

The one thing I dislike, is the time out feature- I wish there were an option of setting limit on time out- or turning the feature off under our own log-in if we desire. My work station is safe and no one accesses it while I'm logged in, I prefer to have the calendar pulled up all day, because logging it takes a little time with some delays on occasion. If I could stay logged in, it would help me immensely without having to click "ok" to stay connected.

Lisa McDonald

Tracksmart Lives up to its' Title

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We have been using Tracksmart for the past several years to monitor staff attendance, run reports and post our days off, practitioners being off to alert staff . This is helpful when they wish to request time off and/or see what their schedule will be like. It is very easy, straightforward and accessible to all. It is just as its' name suggests...Tracking done the smart way. Tracksmart

Sarah Maze

Financial Officer

Reviewed 2016-12-02

TrackSmart is user-friendly! We have efficiently streamlined our record keeping & communication with employees by moving to TrackSmart. We've also eliminated our time clock for hourly employees. Saving time & money :)

Susan Oehler

Makes Scheduling a Breeze

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Trying to schedule 20 part-time employees was making me crazy! TrackSmart lets me enter everyone's time off requests, max hours they want to work and departments - then I hit Auto-Schedule and my month's schedule is complete! Also love that employee can access their schedules online and are able to swap shifts with my approval.

Tami Buchanan

Awesome Product

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We have been using TrackSmart for several years now and it is the best product. We do not use the time sheet feature so I can't speak for that side but the attendance tracker is awesome. It makes it easy for my employees and for me to be able to look at all time off anytime. Thanks for such a great product.

Erica Lee

Good, can be better

Reviewed 2016-12-02

It has made our processes for attendance tracking a lot easier. I wish it actually notifies HR Admin when the time-off request is actually approved not when it is submitted, though. Other than that, I've been really enjoying using your service.

Jenny Blakeney

Tracksmart works well for us

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Tracksmart works well for our company. We have about 25 employees so it's easy to maintain the calendar. I would be love it if Tracksmart would interface with Outlook so I wouldn't have to put vacation days in Tracksmart and then on the Executive's calendar as well. I've been asking for this for many years.

Charlene Hilgendorf

TrackSmart! Thoughts

Reviewed 2016-12-02

TrackSmart! is the best value that I have found. The cost is reasonable, especially for a non-profit like ours. It is relatively flexible and meets most of our needs.

Beth Morris

Central Nephrology - MS

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Tracksmart is user friendly, accurate, and inexpensive. Great product for our size office. Offers webinars to keep me updated on regulations. Friendly and helpful customer service. I recommend it.

Kathi Hollingsworth

Great timeclock program

Reviewed 2016-12-02

As the bookkeeper and payroll person for our small law firm, and working remotely, this program has been great for me to know when someone is out ill and to calculate their hourly wages without physically being in the office. The program is easy to use and lets us set up specific log in stations so that employees cannot log in from just anywhere. I highly recommend it.

Caleb Choate

Great Site for Our Small Buisness

Reviewed 2016-12-02

As a Non-Profit, we needed good time clock and scheduling system that wouldn't break the bank. TrackSmart has worked for all our needs including requesting and tracking time off for employees. It has been easy to use and the reporting features for our payroll are perfect. It does take a bit to get familiar with how it works but you will get the hang of it and then it's pretty simple. We've had no problems and plan to keep it as our time and scheduling site for years to come.

Inna Katayev

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I like the software, only issues are that it is very slow sometimes and freezes, definitely not my computer issue and that the bank of days resets at the beginning of the new year and I don't see a report that I can run to check what days were left from the previous year.

Harmony VanGundy

One year user

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Overall great software. Used it to manage brand ambassadors in multiple markets. Scheduled 300 plus events a month. Would like for staff to be able to text through the system to each other. Would like to have all information included in the sheets when you download the unscheduled shifts.

David Rainis

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-12-15

We find TrackSmart an easy way to keep everyone informed of individual and company events. The software is easy to use and very flexible.

Diane Kajeejit

Love the way it keeps my office organized!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Time off requests have never so easy! Daily reminders of birthdays, employee anniversaries, and conflicting appointments make it easy to never forget something important again! I would highly recommend this program to anyone!

Tracy Moore

Tracksmart Program

Reviewed 2016-12-03

Very good program for tracking paid time off and timesheet info. Eliminates all the paper we used to shuffle back in forth when we tracked things manually. Worth every penny.

Susan Carr

Attendance Record

Reviewed 2016-12-02

It has been a system that works well for our company purposes. We have had a little hiccup with its ability to work with Safari but I understand you are working on the compatibility. Hopefully, that will be fairly soon.

Seth Hays

TrackSmart and small business.

Reviewed 2016-12-02

As small business managers often wear many hats. In my case, HR is one of mine. I am very pleased with TrackSmart and the ability to record all the necessary areas for my 12 employees. The price is very reasonable and I will continue to be a customer.

Ann Bourgeois

Totally Awesome software

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Can track everything I need to. Great reports and employees can request time off online. They can also see how much PTO / Vacation the have. I would recommend

Elias Livanis

Best Value for Money

Reviewed 2016-12-21

The scheduler is the easiest to use among any other program that I had tried in the past. I am managing over 90 employees in 10 different sites, with minimum effort. I strongly recommend it.

Joseph Timlin

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We love it, with one exception. It would be beneficial if the calendar showed the total hour's someone was absent. When just looking at the calendar, you can not tell if someone is out for 1 hour or 8 hours.

Jasmine Vollenweider

Makes life easier

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Great tool to take the work out of managing time off requests, calendaring, and totaling time sheets!

Pamela Johnson

Great Timekeeping System

Reviewed 2016-12-14

This makes it easy for me to track hours, time off & PTO. I look forward to future updates to make it even better.

Teresa Oszterling

Great for our small business!

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Easy to use and meets the needs of our small business. I wish there were a couple of tweaks like maybe different colors for sick vs. vacation days. Minor in the grand scheme. Definite time saver in tracking absences. Report function is great.

Tara Sargent

Tracksmart Attendance - needs some feature updates

Reviewed 2018-05-24
Review Source: Software Advice

We have not noticed any updates to Tracksmart since we began using it 3 years ago. I am considering looking for something else.

Sharon Vento

Can't live without TrackSmart

Reviewed 2016-12-14

TrackSmart has been extremely helpful in tracking attendance for my employees. It is easy to navigate..simple to use and the customer service is amazing!

Pat Lane

TrackSmart Rocks!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

We have been using TrackSmart for several years and overall we have had a very good experience with the product and the support.

faith carpenter

New to Human Resources

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Everything is in one place. I am new to HR and this program makes my job much easier so that I can work on other things and not have to worry about who or who did not give me a time sheet or a time off request because it is all here on this one program!

Harold Gandre

Great system!

Reviewed 2016-12-03

Easy to set up, use and generate reports for associate time off. A user-friendly tool that streamlined one former tracking issue of annual time off data.

Luke Manuel

Great tool for HR managers and similar professions.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Great software for the price and it is easy to use regardless of computer skills.

Sarah Nielsen

A Really Good Program

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I would reccommend this to anyone looking for an attendance program. Very easy to use, easy to set up new employees, and nice reporting.

Becky Schmidt

Great experience with Track Smart Scheduling

Reviewed 2017-01-09

I have been using this scheduling system for a few years and I love it! It makes it very easy for my employees to request off and for myself to make our weekly schedule!

ashley bailey

Great for All Companies

Reviewed 2018-03-08

This product is fantastic for helping organize employees scheduled days off, personal inflammation, birthdays and so much more

Melanie Cohn

An Affordable Timecard System

Reviewed 2019-02-24

I have a large staff and so changing organizational systems is always a little nerve wracking. TrackSmart Attendance was surprisingly easy to implement, and I got very little push back from staff. So overall, I've been VERY pleased with it. It also has a good price point.

Brenda Briggs

Excellent Program

Reviewed 2016-12-14

SmartTrack is a very user-friendly program. I have been using it for several years now. I have never had any issues with the program or with customer service.

Cara Cerullo

Perfect for tracking time off!

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We have been using TrackSmart for more than 3 years now and love it for tracking time off. The self-service options are great - employees can log in and easily request vacation, etc. and the requests don't get lost amongst all the other email that I receive. I love being able to roll over time when required, and the reporting functions are great for reconciling and reviewing at the end of each year.

Ben McClure

Very simple to use and a great way to track approvals for time off

Reviewed 2018-03-31

Simple interface, an end user really only needs to use a single screen with a basic form on it which creates a new request. On the same screen, you can see your existing requests and whether they're approved or not. The ability to notify another email address about time off requests is handy (for a spouse for instance).

Jim Lehrer

Easy to use, Good value

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Tracksmart Scheduling meets most of our needs as a scheduling software for multiple companies we own. It's quite easy to use, particularly the schedule planning and shift assignment areas. I t would be great if they would make an accurate payroll report so users don't have to extract records manually and work in Excel, but other than that it's a solid product for a great price.

Raiko Bikelis

Attendance Software Review

Reviewed 2016-12-02

It has being good. Overall it is a great online software that permits you to control your firm employees absences.

Carol Anderson

VP Human Resources

Reviewed 2016-12-14

This has been a great tool for our Company, easy to use and very cost effective. Our employees find this a very useful tool for requesting time off.

Marianne Scarzello

Affordable and useful for small business

Reviewed 2016-12-02

For companies that don't have an integrated HRIS, this website is very helpful. Especially with remote employees. We used to use an excel spreadsheet to keep track of the PTO calendar. It occasionally collided in our shared network and caused all sorts of problems of lost dates or approvals being reversed. This system was able to give us a solution at a low cost. We also utilize it for our remote employees to track their time.

Monica York

Love TrackSmart - Why Aren't You Using It!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

TrackSmart Attendance is a great site for tracking attendance and requesting days off, etc. It makes the process of requesting time off much easier for the staff as well as the HR staff. In addition, I like the fact that everything is electronically recorded. Overall, I believe the program is a great value for the money - I can allow my staff to focus on more pressing items instead of tracking down time off request forms.

Kathie Brown

TrackSmart Makes My Life Easier

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Using TrackSmart to record attendance and PTO has been very helpful. Everything is recorded and at your fingertips. The reporting is great for payroll. The employee site seems to be a bit more difficult and I find myself resending password emails occasionally.

Angela Acevedo

Easy to use and understand

Reviewed 2017-06-07

extremely user friendly. anyone and everyone can use this app. Perfect for small to medium sized companies.

angie acevedo

easiest app on the market so far

Reviewed 2017-06-09

Very easy to track punches when employees are working remotely or out in the field. Also includes mileage!

Erin Eubank

Good but costly

Reviewed 2016-12-02

It's an easy to use system but because we have a lot of part time employees ito get expensive month to month.

Brianne Deslatte

Works well

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I only use tracksmart for keeping track of employee time off. Its very easy to use and operate and configure to your own personal preferences.

Anonymous

Does a great job of streamlining time sheets/calendar/time-off requests.

Reviewed 2018-01-19

For a long time, this process was all done on paper in our office. Tracksmart was a game changer for us, allowing us to streamline how we manage time sheets, time off requests, and seeing a up-to-date calendar of who's out of the office.

Amy Hurlbut

This program changed the way we operated our community pool

Reviewed 2016-12-14

The features made managing our time clock and payroll so simple. I can't wait to use the scheduling software in conjunction with the time clock this year!

Michelle Longstreth

Tracksmart

Reviewed 2019-07-23

For the most part i enjoy it and love using it

Tammy Dupree

Valuable tool

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I have been using Tracksmart for a couple of years. My only complaint is that it gets glitchy on occasion and customer service isn't helpful. They blame my computer, but every other program works fine. Other than that I find it easy to use and it has been a valuable tool for me. I am happy with my purchase overall.

Great product!

Reviewed 2019-04-07

I loved how easy it was to track time and attendance. If something needed to be corrected it was an easy process. There was no guess work. I love it. Oh, and the time that i needed customer service, they were friendly, quick, and so efficient!

Jessica Hernandez

The best thing that happened to our Warranty department

Reviewed 2016-12-14

We were completely disorganized when I first started working in our warranty department, Tracksmart changed that. Very easy to use, and to read.

Donald Schroeder

Excellent Tool!

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Very Functional! A valuable tool for HR. I appreciate the functionality of employees submitting requests that go straight to their supervisor. Seamless!

parul khunger

Keeping tack of employees not that easy

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Now when i got responsibility as a shift in-charge, it was very difficult to keep track of every employee as this is not a school. This software has reduced my headache a lot. Employee can download the app in their phones and complete attendance anywhere and request offs as well. It can send alerts in email form. You can see the over time shift availability and swap with other employees also. It has a demo mode so that new person can learn the functions.

TrackSmart...a solid investment!

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I really like the ability to track all of the different leaves that our employees are eligible for. This makes it very easy for me to process the leave information in payroll and gives me the confidence to know that leave balances are accurate.

Susanne Cusimano

Easy to use, great price.

Reviewed 2016-12-02

We used to have each employee on a spreadsheet. Obviously, this makes it so much easier and accurate! Sometimes it doesn't run as fast as I would like it to and there are a few codes I would like to have such as Dr's Appointment, etc. Overall love the system, we have used it for one year.

Kim Miller

Very Helpful

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I've found track smart to be very helpful in small business to track vacation and sick paid time off. At this point, I can't imagine not using it.

Keren Dominice

Simple time-off tracking software

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-12-02

TrackSmart is a fairly easy-to-use online software that allows for time-off requests and tracking time accrued. The website itself is a little slow, however, it does work well. It's easy to set up, and put in your time tracking. When an employee requests time off, the request goes immediately to their supervisor and they can also CC another person on the request (which is helpful if you have other supervisors that might need to be notified). It's simple, easy to use, a great value, and I look forward to seeing more updates in the future

Lani Teeters

Practice manager

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I like the program. The only suggestion I have would be to show a clock on the clock in the screen so employees know what time will be stamped.

Maria Rogers

Great program for my business

Reviewed 2016-12-08

Having multiple locations was getting tough to deal with scheduling. Since I started using trackSmart life got easier and more organized with scheduling. Great program!

THERESA CLARK

Lack of support ,functionality new invocation

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-15

Teck support took over 6 months to fix a problem with their program and apple cell phones. which happen after they changes s program. The problem still after a year was not fix with using google cell phones. When you contact teck support your get this message I'm so sorry you feel that way. I wish we could have updated some things like that as well. Have a wonderful day!!Thanks,Please let me know if you have any questions. or this one even when the issue is not solved. Your request (#34939) has been deemed solved.

Kevin Bullard

Good Stuff!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Works well and easy to use. Everyone seems to enjoy it. We have used it for a while now too and like I said - everyone seems to enjoy the interface.

Rhonda Moreno

Tracksmart a must have

Reviewed 2016-12-02

With many different clients and staff to serve, tracksmart has been a lifesaver. So easy to use and saves so much time. 8 don't know how I got along without it.

Alison Schulman

Perfect for our needs

Reviewed 2016-12-14

TrackSmart is perfect for our small company attendance needs. It is very user friendly and the customer service is very attentive.

Stephen Ens

Good tracker

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Needed an inexpensive website mainly for tracking salaried employee vacation and sick days. This website is easy to use and accomplishes what the company required.

Dana Prentiss

Great tool for ones that need one

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I work in a privately owned business with a staff of under 20, so the plan I have takes care of the needs I have for an HR tool.

Vicki Nichols

Great Program

Reviewed 2017-01-05

Our church office staff uses this program to track daily work hours and time off. It's very easy to use.

Tracksmart is great!

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Tracksmart is great for small business! We have a staff of under 20 and use the Attendance to track time in and out for each employee.

Katie Krueger

Easy to use business software

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Overall a good product. Easy to use and track employee information and vacation/PTO time. My only negative is sometimes it's a little slow to connect to online.

Angela White

Track smart is awesome, my company has been using it for 3 years now.

Reviewed 2017-06-07

What i like most about the track smart software is it is extremely easy to navigate. Users in the office do not have any issues recording their time

Reviewed 2017-06-08

This software is amazing. It is great for keeping up employee time off, PTO, sick leave and holiday pay.

Paige Cote-Jennings

TrackSmart has saved us time!

Reviewed 2016-12-20

TrackSmart Scheduling has helped us save time and money. The employees like the ease of use and the ability to see their schedule from a smartphone.

Maggie Stevens

Saves so much time

Reviewed 2016-12-02

TrackSmart Timeclock has helped organize and keep better records of our employees' hours, PTO, and attendance. With a few clicks we can have everything over to our payroll company, saving us a lot of time.

Julian Lopera

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I've tried other timeclock software and none have fulfilled my needs like tracksmart. I can recommend it without hesitation. Their CS is very awesome too. keep up the good work guys!!!

Lina Kabayan

Epeius Review

Reviewed 2016-12-07

The software has a lot of room for improvement. Supervisors don't receive an email when timesheets have been submitted by employees. Accruals are not easy to setup. Accruals do not always work when requesting time off that spans over 2 weeks, the system automatically computes weekend hours as well, requiring employees/supervisors to manually changes the number of hours requested.

Deborah Gilchrist

Easy to use Attendance tracker

Reviewed 2016-12-02

I love tracksmart attendance. The notes field is the most helpful and the reports are easy to run. I'm an HR department of 1, so this software makes my job easier.

Elissa Roberts

Tracksmart

Reviewed 2016-12-15

Tracksmart is easy to use and calculates the hours for you, which is very useful. It keeps track of vacation and sick hours. I have not had any technical issues with the program.

Wilhelm Rebmann

Easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-12-02

TrackSmart is easy to use for keeping track of time off for our organization. Employees can request time off and the manager gets an email. Nice reporting features.

Brian Sanders

Indispensable

Reviewed 2016-12-02

As a small nonprofit with less than 50 employees, and to other work to manage, this platform is a life saver.

Roy Bennett

A great upgrade for our company. Saves us money on what we were paying and has more functionality.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Affordable time tracking and compliance software

Mark Stein

Wonderful Site, Great Service

Reviewed 2016-12-02

Truly love this site. Makes tracking time, vacations, anniversaries so easy and mistake free. Would recommend to everyone.

Barbara Muzeni

Good Basic Attendance System

Reviewed 2016-12-15

The system is good- tracks time, PTO etc. but lacks some functionality - such as not being able to approve things via a cell phone, and supervisors not being able to correct employee entry errors.