TrackSmart TimeClock

Cloud based employee time clock software for small business

TrackSmart TimeClock Reviews

user

Pros

It helps keeping my team organized and knowing what is on or off.

Cons

I would like this app to incorporate the capabilities of one of the other apps like monday.com so I do not have to use to 2 separate apps to check and follow up on my team members and ongoing projects.

A Life Saver!

I love TrackSmart. It has been an absolute lifesaver in running my business. I create a work schedule and publish it to my employees and then I am out of the loop. If they have a conflict and can't make or don't want a shift, they offer it up and other employees can grab it if they want the extra hours. The system keeps track to make sure that nobody is taking too many hours and moving into overtime...

Pros

Very simple to use. Employees can trade shifts without me being involved. Reporting at the end of the pay period is easy. The mobile app makes it simple for employees to clock in and out.

Cons

I would like to be able to have my "standard schedule" that I can start with when creating a work schedule. The system does allow me to copy the schedule from past weeks but that will always include shifts that have been swapped out. I want to be able to start with my baseline schedule.

Decent for a beginner, but not accurate enough for real time tracking

Good people to work with, but the product is deficient in critical areas critical to accurate reports review and time measurement. We are canceling our service and moving to Paychex Flex to meet our demands.

Great timeclock program

As the bookkeeper and payroll person for our small law firm, and working remotely, this program has been great for me to know when someone is out ill and to calculate their hourly wages without physically being in the office. The program is easy to use and lets us set up specific log in stations so that employees cannot log in from just anywhere. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Easy to use; Able to log in and run reports from any location

Cons

The reports have a few more clicks than I like to get to what I need. Saving a shortcut to my desired reports would be a nice feature.

Easy to use and understand

Pros

extremely user friendly. anyone and everyone can use this app. Perfect for small to medium sized companies.

Cons

unable to see clock in and out times on mobile device. would be a great feature for users to keep track of what time they clocked out for lunch.

easiest app on the market so far

Pros

Very easy to track punches when employees are working remotely or out in the field. Also includes mileage!

Cons

When clocking out for lunch, unable to see what time you punched out. It would also be nice to see after the punch how long you worked that day.

This program changed the way we operated our community pool

The features made managing our time clock and payroll so simple. I can't wait to use the scheduling software in conjunction with the time clock this year!

Pros

accurate time sheets are generated electronically from manager approve punches in and out

Good Stuff!

Works well and easy to use. Everyone seems to enjoy it. We have used it for a while now too and like I said - everyone seems to enjoy the interface.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Can be hard to navigate.

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

I've tried other timeclock software and none have fulfilled my needs like tracksmart. I can recommend it without hesitation. Their CS is very awesome too. keep up the good work guys!!!

Pros

Everything

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it

good time tracker

Pros

as an employee I've needed to test a lot of time clock softwares to see which one fits better for the company. This one lets you make a full report on attendance and times off or vacations, keep schedules of everyone and even customize the reports. I like that you can use it out of the office.

Cons

I feel the spreadsheets need some improvement.

Great Site for Our Small Buisness

As a Non-Profit, we needed good time clock and scheduling system that wouldn't break the bank. TrackSmart has worked for all our needs including requesting and tracking time off for employees. It has been easy to use and the reporting features for our payroll are perfect. It does take a bit to get familiar with how it works but you will get the hang of it and then it's pretty simple. We've had no problems and plan to keep it as our time and scheduling site for years to come.

Pros

It provides everything we need in one site. the additional App for clocking in and out works great for our employees that don't always come to the office

Cons

Some of the scheduling features could be a little more simple and easier to use.

Practice manager

I like the program. The only suggestion I have would be to show a clock on the clock in the screen so employees know what time will be stamped.

Pros

simple to use.

Cons

Needs to show time on the clock in screen

Saves so much time

TrackSmart Timeclock has helped organize and keep better records of our employees' hours, PTO, and attendance. With a few clicks we can have everything over to our payroll company, saving us a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use. Saves time. Easy to look at employee history.

Cons

Adding a time record! It doesn't automatically add it to the specific employee whose record is currently being accessed, it insists you choose from the drop down box every time which leads to the first employee in the drop down getting records added rather than the intended employee. Also, the calendar. Sun-Sat is typical, this one is Mon - Sun.

Easier to manage

It was a great decision to switch to Track Smart Time Clock, it makes your job a lot easier to manage. I would recommend this product

Pros

Easy to follow

Cons

No comment

Time management

This is the best bang for my money. It's simple and easy to use. I didn't need all the controls that other companies were offering with much higher prices. This does what I need and more if I want to upgrade. I'm very happy.

Pros

Its simple to use and does what I need

Cons

Price point after 10 employees but you're still the best price on the market, so I'm not complaining.

Great Program

Easy to use, does not conflict with other programs I use. We are able to get time cards quickly and efficiently without any extra work.

Pros

Cons

Excessive emails

Great tracking system

TrackSmart TimeClock is very easy to use for what I need. I like that I can make any needed corrections easily. I would and have recommended it.

Cons

TrackSmart TimeClock is great software to use for your timekeeping needs!

Pros

I like how TrackSmart TimeClock not only helps you keep track on the hours that employees work, but is a good way to keep track of their time off as well.

Cons

I'm a new user to this software and I like what I've experienced with it so far and don't have any complaints yet.

Perfect for my small business!

TrackSmart offers the perfect features for me to run my small business. Timeclock is incredibly easy to use and individualize. We are able to train staff in less than 10 minutes and it is reliable every month.

Tracksmart review

The experience has been good for our company. After all of my research on time clock software, I found this one to be the easiest and more user-friendly than other software I researched.

Cons

Great Product for our Team!

I love this product. It's really helped manage our team's time. The app is really helpful for our team.

Pros

The app

Cons

It's pricey. The scheduler is not as easy to use.

Great Bang For Your Buck

I have used it for a year and it solved all my time tracking issues. Payroll takes 1/4 of the time it used to. Employees also know their hours so there are never any surprises.

Cost-effective Timekeeping choice

TrackSmart is the perfect solution for my small business! It is cost-effective, easy to access, and intuitve for users!