ProProfs Training Maker Reviews

ProProfs Training Maker

Create Online Training & Courses Easily

4.75/5 (4 reviews)

Pros
  • The best part was the support agent Kevin, who perfectly understood my requirements and gave me a good walk through the LMS.Jarvis L.Read the full review
  • The affordability is the primary reason we can use the system, and we are grateful for the overall savings it has provided in time/efficiency and accuracy.Lori G.Read the full review
  • The support has been excellent and there are constant improvements being added.Sergio T.Read the full review
Cons
  • Every online software is going to have tiny bug or glitches, but in my experience the majority of "issues" were user error and not something wrong with the software.Johnna B.Read the full review
  • Service is terrible, the tool is undependable, and the site doesn't care. Cost me precious time and money.a j.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Lori Gagen

Just what we need, at the right price!

Reviewed 2018-12-02

We are a small, non-profit organization that trains 75-100 volunteers each year, including college interns, and ProProfs has made it so much easier to facilitate different training paths and monitor individual progress than we could ever manage on paper. The affordability is the primary reason we can use the system, and we are grateful for the overall savings it has provided in time/efficiency and accuracy. Thank you!

Pros
The features and functions are amazing and really fit our needs.

Cons
There is a definite learning curve to figure out all the capabilities and tie it all together, when using more than one platform option.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Johnna Burgman

The Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Proprofs offer integration with my company's CRM (Salesforce), and has report capabilities that help us track users progress and knowledge on our products.

Pros
It's easy to use; the price point is phenomenal; customer support is very helpful; they were willing to work with me to get the solution that I needed for my team and management to be happy - so that's a HUGE win in my book.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Rakesh Sharma

A Look At The All-In-One Online Training Solution

Reviewed 2013-05-09

ProProfs enables you to create new instructional and training material in an innovative manner. The e-commerce platform also ensures that you can earn revenue off your e-learning material. Highly recommended.

Pros
Enterprising solution to store and manage your content needs

Cons
None that I can think of

Andrew Chase

High-end Integrated Web-Based Tutorial Setup

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
Proprof's integrated web-based application is great to develop and deliver online educational and training programs.

Cons
No issues, its flexibility and adpatability on any mobile device, browser or platform is very commendable.