Training Manager Reviews

4.0/5 (3 reviews)

Anonymous

Rapid implementation

Reviewed 2019-02-12

It's a solid solution for a manufacturing organization. We need to ensure our staff are trained and compliant so it works well for us.

Pros
Really easy to use. We worked with Weever Apps to set up the curriculum in a few days. We can make changes as we go and do our group training attendance. The skills matrix helps me understand who needs to be trained next.

Cons
It works for our needs really nicely. I understand they are continuing to build on functionality so I'm excited to see where it will go next.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Mallory Hoffman

Intuitive bu some features need to be added.

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I am able to keep all my trainings in a digital form and am no longer printing out paper copies for every employee. I am also pleased with the ability to scan/badge into group trainings, eliminating the need for a paper sign in sheet.

Pros
The interface is very simple and intuitive to understand. Employees who are not tech-savvy usually learn it quickly and can use it regularly.

Cons
There are some functions that the software is lacking. There should be the ability to delete certain data entries, and some sort of document/file storage solution. I find that I'm saving all my training materials in separate places and struggling to keep the updated versions always available. It is also lacking a way to use videos that can't be hosted on YouTube due to confidentiality reasons.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Training Manager Review

Reviewed 2019-02-07

Needs attention but is going to be extremely powerful.

Pros
Ability to customize software and tailor it to the demands of World Class Manufacturing Program

Cons
Ease of use. Not sure the software is yet a finished product.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10