Travitor Reviews

4.49/5 (37 reviews)

Holly Capers

Travitor has allowed us to track and report required training with ease.

Reviewed 2016-08-12

Travitor is the third LMS that I have worked with and by far the most user friendly. There have been very few administrator tasks that I have not been able to easily learn and master. The Customer Support that we get is truly amazing. I love that they have worked in the training industry and really sees things from a trainers point of view. They are always ready to help any time we have a question or need assistance. The system is great but the customer support is the cherry on top.

Pros
One of my favorite features is the ability to create Curriculum Packages for different positions. Then those packages can easily be assigned when new employees are hired in, change positions, etc. I also like the ability to be able to create my own courses that are specific to our employees. The course building feature in Travitor is so user friendly and makes it easy to create customized courses.

Cons
The only con that we've seen so far is that there are so many really great features in Travitor that it's difficult to find time to master and implement all of them. We have been using Travitor two years now and still discover new beneficial features all the time. My advice would be to really take the time to completely dive into and learn all of the features and benefits of Travitor so that you can take full advantage of everything this system has to offer.

Michelle Wood

Travitor is quality

Reviewed 2016-07-26

Right now, I would rate my likelihood to recommend at a 7. That score will likely change after the upcoming upgrade that I have previewed. My experience with Travitor so far has been good. I still feel like I'm learning the features it has to offer, but I like Travitor's approach in trying to modernize the LMS space. I appreciate the 'packages' for course content and the dashboard feel for common reports. In addition, I like how instructor-led courses, content we've created, and content that we've purchased merges together well. Features like the customizable icons and visual layout are also important especially to our modern thinking organization.

Pros
I am really looking forward to the coming upgrade this fall which was a factor in our renewal decision. I think the look and user interface will be easier for our learners to navigate and I think it will be a great step toward the experience we are trying to create. In addition, the approach to events and discovery is definitely the approach we want to take in a more holistic learning environment.

Cons
From the administration side, I do think some upgrades could be made in terms of assigning and tracking of courses, but maybe those are in the works. We deal with a lot of mandatory compliance courses, and I have found the assigning and reporting process on these a bit tedious and not as simple as I would like.

Nick Brown

Easy to use, intuitive, and comprehensive for an individual looking to provide and create courses.

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Overall I have been very impressed with the professionalism and support of the Travitor team.

Pros
It is SCORM compliant. I can upload my own courses with ease and quickly provide them to my customers. It is intuitive. With just 5 minutes of training, I was able to navigate 80% of the functionality. The remaining 20% I was able to figure out on my own or ask simple questions to learn. I like the feel of the system. It is modern and comfortable to use. The course layout is simple and straightforward. Travitor's student homepage gives quick access to the courses my students have been assigned to and need to complete. Students don't need to navigate a complicated maze of pages to find what they are expected to complete. Travitor makes it easy to automate course assignment with groups. I can simply create a group, assign the courses to that group, then assign users to the group and it will automatically assign courses. Also, groups make it easy to give reporting access to specific individuals.

Cons
You can get course completion notification emails when a course is finished by a student. However, when courses are organized in a lesson group mode, there is no way to get notifications when the individual lessons of the entire course are completed.

David Dole

Definitely 5 Star Service!

Reviewed 2016-07-26

Travitor is easy to use and has been set up so well that there is a very short learning curve for the LMS administrator. The simple Implementation Planner is also a straight-forward process. With the support of my Travitor Account Manager, I was able to learn the features quickly. I experimented with other LMS products but none of them were so easy to use yet had so many user friendly features. Travitor is versatile and can be used with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. I was able to access the site from PC, Mac, iPhone and smart phones with success. All of the Assessments and videos worked great on all of the popular platforms and browsers. Both my Salesperson and Account Manager provided a lot of support regarding answering questions, directing me to self-help resources, guides and other tools to become as proficient with the Travitor LMS as possible. No matter how many questions I asked, My Account Manager was uncommonly patient and helpful, directing me to the right resource easily and effortlessly. Importing my learners, videos and Assessments was a process made incredibly easy and worry-free due to all of the conscientious support from my Account Manager. I have yet to see any other vendor provide the level and quality of support that I have received from Travitor. Travitor has had a significant role in my company's Onboarding process for new employees. It has provided the first and most positive first impression for new employees. I am still monitoring the ROI on the cost of retention but I feel like it will continue to enable us to roll out regionally specific programs without incurring travel costs.

Pros
I definitely recommend this product based on the outstanding customer service, the ease of use, the creative customization, the robust learning plans, videos, Assessments and reporting.

Jen Housley

Customer Service is fantastic. On the fence for new site.

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Pros
I like the way the new platform looks. It is much more visually appealing than the legacy site. I like the dashboard for the end user. It is clear what is needed to be done. Closing a class is easy. I like the improvement in creating courses and that we can now integrate questions into the learning.

Cons
One word...REPORTING. The reporting function does not provide us with the information we need to update our HRIS. We have been in communication with our support contact and he has communicated back to the team. It has been about 5 months since we converted and we still do not have the reporting we need. This is creating quite a back log of work for us as we can not update our HRIS with training completion information.

Andee Francek

From the courses, to importing content, to reports; our needs are being met.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

So far we have not found a feature that we do not like. The credit union is still relatively new to Travitor, but should we have a concern in the future, I am confident that by working with our Customer Success Manager, we will be able to find a solution. As I stated before, Customer Support has been great!

Pros
I like the ability that we have to incorporate the training material that the credit union utilizes, and being able to provide it in a variety of formats (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.) This is something we have not had with past LMS providers. It is our goal to build a training library that has resources specific to the credit union. Travitor is able to meet this need and I am excited about seeing this come to life. The transition from our old LMS to Travitor is going smoothly. Our management team likes what they are seeing with Travitor and we believe the rest of the staff will be pleased as well. The staff at Travitor have been great to work with as we have gone through the transition process. From the initial call requesting a demo through our rollout process, we have had a positive experience. There have been no surprises or disappointments.

Michael Leone

A Great Value

Reviewed 2019-10-03

It was super easy to get up and running, support is fantastic, and with each update it gets better and better.

Pros
It LOOKS great and it's so easy to use. Without much work you can navigate your way to all of the features (as a user or a admin).

Cons
The reporting could be more robust, but all the data we need is there.

James Vanderlip

Travitor review

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Excellent customer service and support! Great people to work with!

Pros
The ability to add your own courses. Travitor make this extremely easy to do.

Cons
The new system does not allow admins to review the detailed data when reviewing an individual's course. The old system had that capability.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jessica Zacharias

Travitor has changed how we train!

Reviewed 2016-07-26

Travitor has made it much less painful for our employees to take their required training courses. They appreciate the modern clean look. It's also very easy for them to enroll in our instructor-led classes. We love how easy it is to build our own courses and assessments. There is a lot of capability that we didn't quite grasp at first, but the support from Travitor has been outstanding.

Paul Ellison

A fair product for a fair cost

Reviewed 2017-02-17
Review Source: Software Advice

My organization has used Travitor for several years now and it has met the needs for the most part. As an LMS, it serves up learning content in a straightforward manner to end users, and the administration side is fairly straightforward once you "get the hang of it". Getting the hang of it can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months depending on your comfort level with learning management systems. The interface for users is simple and makes learning easy. The interface for admins is almost as simple as the user interface and presents everything in a well laid out manner.

Pros
The support team is very responsive and we've almost always had a response from them within one business day.

Cons
The reporting environment is lacking and needs some serious enhancements. It does offer basic reports, but building your own report is quite the ordeal.

Lindsay Beaty

Great value for money spent and very user friendly!!

Reviewed 2019-10-08

This is going to save us time on individualized training. In a small organization we find it hard to be with each individual to do one on one training and still get our own tasks accomplished. Travitor is going to allow the staff to train on their own. Also it will provide growth opportunities for those that want to grow and learn more. They will be able to pick and choose the path they want to take.

Pros
I like that it will provide many different facets of training for my staff that they can do on their own time. Also it is easy to navigate and use. Also the Customer Service Support Chat is quick to respond and very helpful.

Cons
I haven't found anything I haven't liked about this product and I doubt I will.

Tonya Sanchez

Functional and Reliable

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Pros
It's easy to input training material into the site. The software runs well and has little to no maintenance issues.

Cons
The organization of the material could be better for the student. Also, I would like to be able to customize the enrollment emails.

Linda Dayyat

Travitor Provides the Flexibility that we need as a business

Reviewed 2016-07-26

Travitor has come a long way since I started with them. Keep up the progress. It's great! Keep up the excellent customer service. It makes all the difference.

Marla Beaulieu

Travitor is a Shining Star!

Reviewed 2014-07-10

We love the ease of use, the simplicity of the system navigation, the reporting feature, the ability to upload our own training materials, customization of the homepage, and Travitor's Customer Support. Out of all of the LMS systems we demoed, Travitor outshined them all. We have been extremely pleased with our LMS and the feedback we have received from our clients. One thing I would like to point out is Travitor's Customer Support. We all know when we are looking to make a purchase, everyone goes out of their way to make the sell. Once the purchase is made, you never hear or see from the company again. This is not the case with Travitor. They have one of the best Customer Support teams I have ever encountered from a business. They are readily available to assist and always follow up to make sure your questions are answered and if you need any further assistance. They are available by email, live chat, and by phone. They are easy to work with and they talk in terms that are easy to understand.

Eric Trowbridge

So far, I have been very pleased with the UI/UX and feature set.

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Online enrichment to augment our physical classroom.

Pros
The design is beautiful, simple, and elegant. It represents our brand and school very well. This platform has been great so far!

Cons
Just a few things that I would like to see. Would be great to include an image when creating an evebnt/course to represent it. Would like to see text entries for quizzes versus just multiple choice. We are a coding school, so being able to insert pre-formatted text or code snippets into quiz questions would be great. And very much looking forward to Slides! :)

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

James Versaw

Honor Credit Union

Reviewed 2014-06-12

Travitor has been a great tool for our credit union. It allows us to assign out required content and follow up with individuals / groups well. The reporting tool isn't as easy to navigate as I had hoped, it is difficult sometimes to get the information for a specific course; for instance when you pick the "all" option it won't show you people who have been assigned the course but not started (only completed and incomplete). However, transcripts and question analysis are great. SWIFT presenter is a great product once you learn it's little quirks. Because of the way groups work it would be great if there was a position field that could be part of the user profile that helped to build a hierarchy. I enjoy the product and can typically get what I want, but I am very willing to press buttons and repeatedly tweak things to get the intended result. I could see where a less savvy computer person would have difficulties or would be uncomfortable changing settings.

Kathryn Bohman

User Review

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Pros
This program is pretty easy to use from a student standpoint

Cons
The ability to pull reports is clunky and makes it hard to support our end users

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Christina Aliberti

review

Reviewed 2019-10-10

Pros
Visual appearance and automated email reminders for courses

Cons
minimal functions in terms of content creation

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Tara Moran

Review Of Travitor

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Pros
they have so many training options, from compliance and business to personal

Cons
when creating an assessment, not being able to view the answers

Response from Travitor

Hi Tara, Thank you so much for the Review! We've recently added the ability to view assessment answers. Please reach out to your Account Manger if you need any assistance.

Nicole Martinetti

Travitor is MUCH better

Reviewed 2016-08-11

Our employees have found Travitor user friendly. The Education Specialist are able to create courses and track training efficiently and effectively.

Michael Reygaert

Simple LMS and excellent for training and compliance

Reviewed 2017-01-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, Travitor has been a great resource for our organization. In the past, we struggled with launching e-learning classes, have employees complete compliance training on time, etc. However, after working with Travitor they have been a complete game changer for our company. The feedback we have received from our staff has been nothing but positive reviews. I think a large part of the positive feedback is based on the ease of use for employees and how simple it is to register for classes at any given time. If your organization needs a new LMS and one that is simple enough for your employees to use, then Travitor is by far the way to go!

Pros
- Ease of use/easy enroll for employees - Customer service support - Layout

Cons
- Time to implement for our organization

Anonymous

Another level for corporate training.

Reviewed 2018-09-22

Widely recommended. Try it first and you'll get no surprise, but immediate liking.

Pros
I always highlight the As in design and look and feel, because it says so much of how the software approach to its goal. Travitor has a very nice design. Simple and easy to get. Everybody knows what need to be done and when. All roles have a fluent path and that it clever. You do not feel overwhelm even though this system can do a lot. A lot! It takes a little time learn all its functionalities, but that's ok. It has a free version so you can test it before any decision. But I bet you'll like it.

Cons
Maybe reports could be improved, made easier to get and establish. Other than that, so far so good.

Robert King

Travitor has the best Video Platform we have ever seen on an LMS!

Reviewed 2016-01-20

*Great Service *Easy interface *Awesome Video Platform *Fast and Easy Setup We joined Travitor sometime ago and it has been such a great experience. We originally joined Travitor to help with our on boarding training for our character designers ,writers, and our sales associates. We really wanted to use video for training and have seen how difficult it was with other LMS platforms. Until we saw Travitor's amazing video management tool and there video quiz builder it was exactly what we were looking for. It just happens to be a bonus that there staff is so helpful assisting and providing tips in building learning paths and how to film trainings. I could always rely Travitor for help!

Bruce Lang

Video Quizzes Rock!

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Pros
I love that you can pause a video to test knowledge of the learner before they are able to move on. Makes it easy for them to pay attention and get through the must-have training.

Cons
Right now, nothing. The support and implementation team have far exceeded expectations in getting my system set up.

Brittany Russell

Having been through other LMS launches in the past, this experience far surpasses any other vendor.

Reviewed 2016-01-11

Since becoming a Travitor customer and working with them I have never had a lack of response or follow up. I have been pleasantly surprised with how quick they are with responses and also the level of detail provided. It is rare to work with someone who will actually pick up a phone and call you personally to help resolve issues. I appreciate that greatly. My overall rating of Travitor is excellent. We are all very impressed with the system, it's capabilities, customer service, and the personalized service we receive. Having been through other LMS launches in the past, this experience far surpasses any other vendor I have worked with.