All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Travitor Reviews

Another level for corporate training.

Widely recommended. Try it first and you'll get no surprise, but immediate liking.

Pros

I always highlight the As in design and look and feel, because it says so much of how the software approach to its goal. Travitor has a very nice design. Simple and easy to get. Everybody knows what need to be done and when. All roles have a fluent path and that it clever. You do not feel overwhelm even though this system can do a lot. A lot! It takes a little time learn all its functionalities, but that's ok. It has a free version so you can test it before any decision. But I bet you'll like it.

Cons

Maybe reports could be improved, made easier to get and establish. Other than that, so far so good.

Just started using Travitor and so far we like it!

Travitor has been great throughout our journey in selecting an LMS for our company. Their team has been very responsive with our concerns even when we were in the selection phase of who we'd like to work with. That was one of the reason why we've chosen them as our LMS provider.

Pros

- Includes course library which includes some Canadian compliancy courses - Travitor Team has been amazing and super supportive - Includes events as a learning option - User-friendly - Simple design aesthetic

Cons

- More functionalities and/or customization for lesson types would be great - Bamboo integration is great but there are certain informations/profiles that we don't want to flow through such as external users.

Travitor has the best Video Platform we have ever seen on an LMS!

*Great Service *Easy interface *Awesome Video Platform *Fast and Easy Setup We joined Travitor sometime ago and it has been such a great experience. We originally joined Travitor to help with our on boarding training for our character designers ,writers, and our sales associates. We really wanted to use video for training and have seen how difficult it was with other LMS platforms. Until we saw Travitor's amazing video management tool and there video quiz builder it was exactly what we were looking for. It just happens to be a bonus that there staff is so helpful assisting and providing tips in building learning paths and how to film trainings. I could always rely Travitor for help!

Video Quizzes Rock!

Pros

I love that you can pause a video to test knowledge of the learner before they are able to move on. Makes it easy for them to pay attention and get through the must-have training.

Cons

Right now, nothing. The support and implementation team have far exceeded expectations in getting my system set up.

Having been through other LMS launches in the past, this experience far surpasses any other vendor.

Since becoming a Travitor customer and working with them I have never had a lack of response or follow up. I have been pleasantly surprised with how quick they are with responses and also the level of detail provided. It is rare to work with someone who will actually pick up a phone and call you personally to help resolve issues. I appreciate that greatly. My overall rating of Travitor is excellent. We are all very impressed with the system, it's capabilities, customer service, and the personalized service we receive. Having been through other LMS launches in the past, this experience far surpasses any other vendor I have worked with.

Cons

It really grants you a lot of freedom to run your training the way you want to.

I have used this software for close to 5 years now. You can easily manage CBT, ILT and all offline tasks. The hierarchy and grouping system really makes for an easy to use but robust assigning, managing and reporting process. Each time I have worked with the Travitor team I have been greeted kindly and respected. They are willing to listen to your plans and will help you execute them. A vibrant community of other users to bounce ideas off of. Custom Reports available to give you the data how you want it. A lot of product enhancements come from the system users. I can also sense that there is a long term evolution of the LMS in mind.

Makes Training Easy!

Everything has been great!

Pros

It's great that training can be sent out to everyone at once instead of having to do individual training.

Cons

I wish seeing who was assigned to which courses was more easily accessible to admins.

Great Training Resources

The overall experience so far has been wonderful. The customer service has been fantastic. The program has been user friendly. As of today there hasn't been a single bump in the road.

Pros

As an administrator, i really enjoy being able to assign courses to my employees with ease. The program is pretty intuitive and uses a step by step process to do this. I like being able to track completion of training courses, create dues dates, and add new users with only a few steps.

Cons

There isn't much. We are still in the infant stages of using the program.

Just selected it

Pros

I have taken numerous trials if probably ten LMS’s and love the user experience and ease of administering that Travitor offers. I am excited to have our launch. So far, customer service is excellent.

Cons

I will tell you in a year. At this point I cannot think of anything.

A one stop shop for all your learning needs with an easy to adminster system.

This LMS is like no other. I have used and viewed many demos of other systems that may have some features of this system, but not them all. The system dynamics are attractive to our millenials and the ability to provide a blended learning platform allows us to maintain our in-person connection with staff and offer efficiency of assigning pre and post class content. Whether your are a training department of 1 or 10, this system helps you to provide the best learning experience for your staff.

Easy to Use

We are just getting started however I have been extremely impressed with the thorough way our sales rep took us through the system. He answered a million questions from me and also gave me time to make the decision I needed to without pressure. That was not the case with some of the vendors I explored. I spoke with their first client as a reference and she has been with them 10 years. It was a great look into the history and capability of Travitor and made my decision easy.

Pros

I love that it has a sleek, clean look without being cluttered by information overload. Setting up events was very intuitive and working through a learning session was easy.

DFCU Travitor

We used Travitor for a good portion of last year and are fully on board for this 2014 calendar year. Our staff has found it user friendly and easy to navigate. The front end presentation and courses have been well recieved, but some of the admin and reporting side has taken some getting used to and we may need more training on. It's probably mostly just user error. Overall we have been satisfied with our change and look to increase our relationship.

Travitor LMS

Pros - I love the product and its easy to use. Everyone I have ever been in contact with at Travitor is really nice and very helpful. I would highly recommend the product to everyone. What I would like to see added - site visits to show us how to best use the product. Maybe a visit during implementation and then 1 visit a year later to help us expand our use.

Cons

The system is friendly and easy to use

Pros

That I don't feel overwhelmed by the whole thing. Though there are a lot of things the system can do, I'm still learning about how to use them to their fullest capability. I feel like the system is easy to navigate and interact with.

Cons

Haven't found something that I don't like yet but as soon as I do I will reach out to my rep with any suggestions/questions that I may have.

Great product!

We are just getting started with Travitor, but so far it is user- and admin-friendly and the customer service is fantastic. Travitor meets out business needs and adds a special wow factor for our new employees.

Travitor is Awesome!

We love our LMS! We have struggled with other systems in the past. After eight years on Travitor we are still very pleased. They have proven to be everything they said they were going to be and more.

Travitor Review

Travitor has solved the business need for a sexual harassment training course for all employees.

Pros

I like the easy navigation of the site.

Cons

Sometimes it is easy to exit by a course if your not careful. Unfortunately you lose the process you have made in the course.

Powerful and simple

Pros

Extremely easy to use and a very responsive team.

Cons

I would like an easy way of hiding or removing the prebuilt courses.

Travitor Review

Pros

Simple to add courses, new users, and adjust other settings.

Cons

Wish there was a way to simply check out course details without having to enroll?

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.