TriNet Hire Reviews

TriNet Hire

Elegant, easy and intelligent recruiting

Review Summary

Pros

I love working with Trinet - their site is extremely easy to use. The functionality is fabulous.

TriNet was a great resource for growing our company. It had the infrastructure to help grow as we did.

Jason L.

Jessica S.

Cons

Sometimes we had applicants who needed to submit documents. Those documents got uploaded incorrectly, and ultimately lost in the process.

Jason L.

Difficult to use for our industry. Isn’t as multi-faceted as we need it to be.

Jacy H.

Lauren G.

3.7

Trinet has been a life saver

We have employees all over the United States - Trinet Hire makes that process so much easier for us though!

Pros

I love working with Trinet - their site is extremely easy to use. The functionality is fabulous!

Cons

I have no cons about this software at this time.

TriNet Hire

Pros

The software is great for HR usage. You can manage employee time sheets, job functions and all aspects of HR in one place.

Cons

It is difficult to add employees and manage them if they are working remotely. Gathering their HR employment information and having to upload them when they are not in the office can be challenging.

Room for Error

I haven't used another HRIS system to compare TriNet but the benefits were that they take ownership of all payroll and legal related issues.

Pros

My current company has used TriNet for over 3 years, it was a great tool when we were a start up, but we have expanded to over 200 employees. The new Beta site is great as it's easy to use.

Cons

How often the site kicks you out and the inconsistency of certain things like creating new employees in TriNet. Just to login the site is very sensitive and takes multiple times to login. The turnaround time is mostly within an hour for responses but sometimes can take up to days or a week.

Easy to Use and Great UI

Pros

I liked how easy TriNet was to navigate as a first time user. We used TriNet Hire to keep track of new hires through our three round interview process.

Does the job

Pros

It performs the function as advertised.

Cons

Difficult to use for our industry. Isn’t as multi-faceted as we need it to be.

Good but not the best

Pros

All of the features and levels of depth in the software. There is a lot to it depending on what your company has opted into.

Cons

The customer support is not the best and their processes for doing certain things are overly complex in assuming this is because of internal structure. Also the site is often buggy.

I used Trinet at a previous company for HR/Benefits

Pros

It was fairly simple and there was online portal access that allowed me to do my benefits and time online

Cons

It was frustrating to use for benefits enrollment compared to other products I've used. Time entry could be simpler as well from a UI standpoint

TriNet Benefits/Payroll Portal

Pros

Simple portal to view and change benefits and payroll settings.

Cons

It was quite complicated to navigate, and many features were not implemented yet, but this may be a specific company issue rather than TriNet.

Trinet is a pretty basic an easy to use software for employees.

Pros

It is simple enough to navigate TriNets time off request system for all approvals and tracking data.

Cons

The insurance portion of Trinet could be easier to navigate. It is tough to find doctors in network and saving searches is a timely process.

TriNet is a realtively easy tool to use

Pros

It is a realitively easy tool to use to gather information and process payroll

Cons

Their CS team doesn't do the best job when it comes to answering questions about off cycle pay outs

Pilot hr

Was a good experience. The staff support have been wonderful

Pros

The easy of installing and the back office support

Cons

Confusion on the setup of employee withhold

TriNet Usage

Would absolutely recommend it to others. Better than ADP.

Pros

Very efficient. Easy to use. Customer service is always nice. The Step by step process is easy to understand and can always call them.

Cons

The app doesn't always work. Sometimes when talking to customer service, one representative will show how to solve an issue. However, if the issue occurs again in the future, a different represenative will say that the previous way of fixing it was incorrect.

Look for something else

We are currently transitioning to a different software because TriNet has been such a pain for us. I would not recommend using any of their software.

Pros

It allows you to have all your benefits and payroll in one place.

Cons

There are a lot of cons here. The interface is awful. It is hard to find how to do basically anything and it is extremely clunky. Employees constantly ask how to use it. Their reporting is truly awful and the least user friendly I have ever seen. The customer support is sometimes helpful, but most of the time they literally will tell you they don't have the answer. There is nothing easy about using the tool and even after using it for a few months it is still hard to get the hang of it.

Use Trinet hire for every available position you have!

Pros

I love that I can personalize job ads on Trinet hire to each job. This software is super organized and allows you to save emails, steps and file submissions.

Cons

I wish trinet hire had an mobile application to use. I cannot think of any other cons, I like this software.

Could use some improvement

Pros

I like that it's organized and professional. All the steps you need to take are drawn out effectively.

Cons

I feel the software could use an efficiency upgrade. I see the platform is becoming more user-friendly but I'd love to see it improve.